[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have experience with the Goetic demons . I have evoked most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 38

File: Fallen Demon Gremory .jpg (50KB, 207x329px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory .jpg
50KB, 207x329px
I have experience with the Goetic demons . I have evoked most but not all of them.

The experiences have been amazing, terrifying, and some disappointing.

AMA
>>
>>19208655

How to do it?

And did you get any cool powers?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg (416KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg
416KB, 734x950px
My main companions and mentors are Prince Stolas King Pimon and Gremory.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Aim.jpg (182KB, 896x852px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Aim.jpg
182KB, 896x852px
>>19208659
well I didn't get powers so to speak. You do get abilities and your Magick skill greatly can be augmented but it's not common to get powers like flying or super strength, although these can be possible with some, and within realistic expectations.

Flying could be Levitation or efficient out of body travel. Some Goetics can allegedly transport you all around the world in a short period of time but I haven't tried this.
>>
>>19208655
No you haven't
>>
>>19208744
Prove you're not lying by posting these experiences.
>>
>>19208655

I have become interested in NAP recently.

Is there any particular book or teacher you use for your work?
>>
>>19208760
With these threads I'm always reminded of the king of the hill episode with magick practitioners. Fucking douchebags.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Leonard Figure.png (639KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Leonard Figure.png
639KB, 1521x1141px
>>19208753
is this the part where I am supposed to get "mad" and try to prove to you I have or write a scathing reply showing you that you got my goat?

Yawn
>>
>>19208771
Good taste bro
>>
>>19208767
There is one great Book called The Book of Black Magick and Pacts and The Book of Ceremonial Magick.

They are older books, I think Ape of Thoth may perhaps have them in his Mega.
>>
>>19208776
No, this is the part where you provide the evidence you were asked for.

And if you cannot, then you cannot.

/so far, evasion is all you seem to have
>>
>>19208822
This is the part where you leave disappointed.

Evoke them yourself and hash out the "proof" with them.
>>
>>19208822
Are you saying this as a skeptic of magic? Or a skeptic of WHO he summoned?
>>
>>19208859
he is saying that as a faggot
>>
Why cant you just describe what went down on any of these alleged summonings, op? To busy sucking cock, you larping piece of shit? Next time prepare your little fable better.
>>
>>19208971
I don't mind describing the experiences. It's my pleasure. Every thread about Goetia this guy comes in crying about proof and then gets nasty, I have no time for him.

Who would you like to hear about?
>>
I don't think OP ever said he wouldn't describe his experiences.

OP, have have brought any of these entities into the physical? Or at least visible to you.
>>
>>19209013
In what ways have those spirits let you know they are here? Was there a mist? Something auditory? A vision in the minds eye, or maybe a telepathic connection of some kind? Also, have you tried doing the ritual under the influence of psychedelic substances? I have heard that micro-dosing on lsd can help the whole thing to get more "visual"
>>
>>19209013
I have no experience with magic, but I remember you and I think you're cool. I just looked up the list of demons. um... Barbatos?
>>
>>19208655
Did you get to bang them they look hot lol
>>
>>19209051
Yes almost half of them have been evoked to physical appearance mostly thier classic form but not always
>>
>>19209154
He was actually one that I never have evoked I apologize I just never have taken an interest in him...
>>
>>19209172
Not them as in many

Two of them yes
>>
So where's the story time?
>>
yeah to be totally honest we really just wanna read ya stories senpai
>>
>>19209292
Wife complained about me on lap top. Had to go to phone unil she is asleep the I will type some out
>>
>>19209324
Just a little bit letting wifey fall asleep on me while i use the phone, will type out on lap top shortly

Which demon do you all want to hear about?
>>
>>19209076
type this out first OP
>>
Quick tip
1 Put some clothes on
2 Go the fuck OUTSIDE

Ps Stop being a faggot,
N-Word Faggot
>>
>>19208655
how do i summon a succubus
>>
>>19209345
Marchosias?
>>
>>19209369
You kys>>19209347
Also you
>>
>>19209384
Ok I will do her first
>>
Any experiences with Orobas? I heard he was a bro.
>>
>>19209385
>simple question on how you perceived the communication
>kys

???
>>
>>19209406
he thought you were being sarcastic. sarcasm has become advanced in recent years
>>
>>19209345
/r/ing Paimon
>>
Tell me about Dantalion, Sallos, and Paimon. I feel the most kinship with them.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias Appears.jpg (997KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias Appears.jpg
997KB, 1000x820px
Ok Marchosias...

Thank you for the patience.

I always fast ffor about two weeks prior to any evocation. I was not interested in Marchosias for a while but she ended up to be memorable.

After the period of fasting and of completing the banishing ritual the entire fasting period as well I make a decision. Some Goetics I scry with a blackmirror and some I use the traditional circle and triangle.

I decide based on a criteria of how dangerous of difficult I feel they will be and where I feel they will it will be easiest to achieve a strong physical appearance, which I always strive for.
>>
>>19209508
how do you fast? You go without food at all for 2 weeks?
>>
>>19209508
so if your fasting im assuming its 3rd eye communication. do you think they have enough energy to manifest into the physical plane as physical being or if its even possible?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg (80KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg
80KB, 788x600px
I always take a precise mixture of hydrocodone and Ativan as I begin the Bornless One ritual. Some may debate the wisdom of this but it makes me calm and appropriately receptive to communing with the Spirits.

I light the appropriate color of candle depending on which Goetic I am evoking. If appropriate certain oils and spices that create desirable scents are also placed around the area. The particular sigil is placed in front of the triangle AND around my neck. This is a sign of reverence and respect and it goes along way in creating a receptive mood among the Goetics, especially ones you have not ever evoked before. Some such as Asmodeus down right require it.

>>19209521
>>19209535
Meatless veggieless broth works well no solids
>>
>>19209535
its possible but usually requires blood sacrifice

animals less effective if you get my drift. I'm not willing to go there no matter what the promised rewards
>>
>>19209558
What are the theoretical rewards?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias Sigil.png (75KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias Sigil.png
75KB, 347x351px
Proper music is essential. Santana's Abraxas album or the Doors is often my records of choice. This allows the brain waves to fall into the needed theta state.

Trance music will also suffice.

I do not threaten or coerce and never recite the traditional Key of Solomon lines. I have my own words that use a lot of veneration and praise. They state my desire for peace between us and repeat the Spirits name many times as I go. This can go one for as long as a half hour to 45 minutes. Patience is key. In enough time this always works. Never has it taken more than an hour

"Oh great and mighty Marchosias, I call thee to appear! Marchosias Marchosias! Appear Appear!

Peace between me and thee great Marchosias. Mighty Marchosias Appear Appear! Oh great Marquis highly esteemed I call thee in peace and respect. Appear Appear!" Voice must be steady and passionate. Sincere.

ect ect
>>
>>19209569
inhuman pleasures that only the very depraved would crave.

a place at the table with them. priority over other magicians. the true knowledge. usually all they teach is in deep layers taking much time to reveal all the breadth depth and scope of your questions. the promise becomes the pure answers with no slow intiations...
>>
>>19209604
>inhuman pleasures that only the very depraved would crave.
goon.jpeg
>>
File: Fallen Demon Naberius Figure.jpg (222KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Naberius Figure.jpg
222KB, 1521x1141px
After a time the candles willflicker as if in a mighty wind though there is stillness in the room. With Marchosias a forlorn wailing howl began to manifest but it sounded very distant.

As I continue to call for her appearance the triangle begins to dance about in various colors. The sigil begins to move in waves. The room gets HEAVY. The howling now sounds angry and aggressive.

Finally the colors turn so bright as to blind. This is almost always the case. a light that is brighter than any natural light always precedes the appearance.

Then suddenly she is there. A shadow outline of a wolf with a serpent for a tale deep emerald green eyes staring at me from the triangle. a no voice. Growling
>>
>>19209591
bro that sounds fuckin' lit. it makes me wonder if you could use that technique to summon anything. just sort of announce to it over a period of time in a fixed setting, with clear language.

could you do it with, say, a dead person? just exhortatively call them?
>>
>>19209621
it is true what is offered is not...natural and shouldn't appeal to one with any scruples.

These tend to be your Baels Amons Asmodeus's.

Not many request the blood
>>
>>19209646
Scruples and appeal or not, I have curiosity. Can you just say what it is?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas Appears.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas Appears.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
>>19209641
well the thing is the dead are across the Abyss and not able to appear to us. It's always something other than what your calling in that instance...

but yes this does work ery reliably. The passion sincerity and persistence is key. Yes I exhort them to speak to me in a clear intelligible voice in my native tongue free of lies or guile.

I speak the same way to them. Respect and showing no fear once they appear is very appealing to them. They can test your courage just by appearing and confirming their reality.

They loe any interest in you if you fall apart on them
>>
>>19209668
I am not too squeamish but it has a lot to do with children and I just rather not

The seat at the table with preferred access and purer knowledge is more my cup of tea but I still would never cross those lines
>>
>>19209591
How well does this work for you? I've never heard of people incorporating music into Goetic evocation. Do you follow the planetary hours etc?
>>
>>19209670
That's really interesting. Sorry I don't have more to add. Fascinating to hear from someone who does this. It makes it seem somehow more simple than it does in theory, although I'm sure the path to getting to this level was not simple.
>>
>>19209681
>it has a lot to do with children
Enough said. I was just curious whether we were talking messed up mental states or weird dreams or kinky sex or what.

>purer knowledge is more my cup of tea
We are of like mind. I was just curious.
>>
>>19208674
>Pimon
Paimon
>tfw when you misspell your own companion/mentor's name
kys
>>
>>19209709
this guy seems like he actually meets these things on an equal level. and he's one of the very few people I've seen post about it who seems to be doing it in a healthy way. I'm frankly surprised that it's possible, but he seems alright.

It concerns me that almost everyone else talks about these things as if they were in an abusive relationship. flattering them while being afraid of them.
>>
>>19209692
Very well. To me it's essential. I cannot achieve my desired state of mind without it. It must be rhythmic and must be some how derived originally of the spirits such as much of Santana's and the Doors music.

>>19209695
No worries I understand. Yes find your courage. Even when they appear in a plasing form, as you can call upon them to do so, you can find yourself overcome. This is another use the hydrocodone and Ativan have in the ritual as they can in some part numb the natural instinct to feel the terror

>>19209692
yes as much as possible. They are all bound to and reside mostly in either the depths of the Earth or nearby certain "planets" and stars.

Your success is greatly enhanced by following the planets. This is why all the ancients were so obsessed with the planets and astrology.

Many of them can appear even during off times so to say but the power they can project her on Earth is significantly reduced

>>19209709
Joking aside King Paimon is very insulted and angered if not properly addressed as King Paimon not just Paimon...
>>
>>19209756
forgive the typos the key board sticks.

forgive the length of time between responses as the captcha is being IMPOSSIBLE with me tonight.
>>
>>19208655
Gremory always sparked my curiosity, have you Summoned her??? If so what was it like?
>>
>>19208820
Very likely. I've collected some of my own books from various sources, but Ape's library was the initial source, and I have both of those. If I'm not mistaken, he did include a Waite folder. I should really read those.

So is it a physical summoning, or is it just one of those "I imagine it's there and continue on" things?

I recall a bit in "Celtic Twilight" where W.B. Yeats references a summoning ritual that seemed to actually be occurring and visible to observers, but he bailed when it got 2spooky, which is disappointing. But assuming his experience was real, I'm curious if it would be like that, instead of just blatantly psychological techniques.
>>19209551
>>19209591
>drugs and trance induction
Oh.
>>
back to the encounter with Marchosias...

The green eyes look at me balefully and she does not speak. just a low growling is reverberating in the room.

Great Marqius Marchosias please forgive me for calling upon you, I have an offering I would like to make you and have some questions I wish to ask of you.

The voice is hoarse but definitely female. " I do not wish to have my repose disturbed at this time, I accept your offering, be quick with your questions"

I place the offering upon the sigil. I ask her some questions that were personal but crucial for me to know about people in my life, and about certain events that I needed to know the exact chain of events with them. Then I asked "It is said you wish to return to the Third Heaven yet again"

Growls " You know nothing about those matters. I have paid my recompense, and I have suffered more than you know before even the cosmic egg was hatched and your father came to be in the garden"

I became to confident here and made a rookie error. Marchosias had already warned me that I was out of my league on this subject and that she was already feeling bitter when I broached it.

I said "It says you are betrayed in this hope Great Marquis, is this so?"

A roar and fires beleched out of her mouth straight at me, only the fact that she was confined in the triangle saved me from harm at that moment.

The form became deathly silent and stared at me with the green eyes. They had narrowed...

It was clear that we were done.
>>
>>19209345
>wifey

Kek, this LARPing faggot has never even seen a pussy.
>>
>>19209821
Yawn

Run along millenial
>>
>>19209800
Quite physical. No mere mental image dream or hallucination.

They appear in the triangle or the mirror most times.

A very few I could not get in the triangle but the black mirror never fails me...
>>
>>19209756
Interesting. I've been trying to simplify the evocation process.

Tell me what you think of this:

Set up everything with the appropriate gear, etc.
Preliminary rituals
Do it on the time of the planet.
Focus on purity and good fragrances.
Use my own words for the summoning, binding and banishing, etc.
>>
>>19209923
Yes except my advice is to complete the Bornless One and Banishing rituals exactly to the letter.

Otherwise looks good anon, who are you planning to evoke?
>>
>>19209798
Many many times. I have a special bond with her. Much has been accomplished with her...
>>
>>19209954
>Yes except my advice is to complete the Bornless One and Banishing rituals exactly to the letter.
Oh, of course, I was being too general I guess.

>who are you planning to evoke?
Buer most likely. Any additional info/tips regarding this would be nice.
>>
>>19209966
Can you go into more detail??? Let me hear the story.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Buer Appears.png (412KB, 563x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Buer Appears.png
412KB, 563x900px
>>19209971
I would follow my general guideline with Buer. He is good natured but a bit mischievious. What is "funny" to him can actually be harmful to us so it is important to focus on business with him so things stay on track

Otherwise should be a good experience. Please let us know your result as it adds to the general body of knowledge,,,
>>
>>19210574
Any specific offering ideas regarding Buer?
>>
>>19210574
You never told me about Dantalion.
>>
>>19210574

I conjured buer; got some strange effects, but no physical appearance. My request was fulfilled (it had to do with some philosophical and ethical problems), but the way it played out was terrible and stressful.
Is this what you mean by

>What is "funny" to him can actually be harmful to us
>>
>>19208674

Is there anything you can tell me about how to request help from Gremory do you have a procedure you follow for success I really desire to work with her.
>>
>>19209954
>complete the Bornless One
For what purpose? Forgive my ignorance, but it feels really LARPy and would I fear would take me out of the mood.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg (19KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg
19KB, 236x286px
>>19210613
Absolutely.

For example if it was to be a philosophical/ethical question it is important to state "do not teach me this concept by causing this situation or one similar to it to manifest in my life or a loved ones life, despite any intention to resolve it or let it play out. Please use (insert what ever method you prefer dreams ect)

Be very specific on how you do not want the request to come to fruition. Almost always a good idea to add may it harm not me or any of my loved ones...

>>19210604
Dantalion was imperious and arrogant. Attempted to take over my free will. Bad experience.

>>19210700
I promise to do a lengthy write up on beloved Gremory shortly anon...

>>19210714
no super important. It establishes the proper order and authorities. the chain of command is impressed upon
>>
>>19210722
>I promise to do a lengthy write up on beloved Gremory shortly anon...

Okay thank you that would be most helpful to me anon.
>>
>>19210722
Have you ever asked them what motivates them to help people? Actually helping people as they sometimes do, not just in return for offerings.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Ronove.jpg (63KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Ronove.jpg
63KB, 395x500px
>>19210730
I have asked that question to a few of them.

It can be that helping me assists them in manifesting a larger agenda that I would never know about or have any part of. For example by assisting me in a promotion, it places me in a position to assist another person, whom they may actually be more interested in helping, or they all have there own agendas and the things they do that help or harm us can further their own will.

They can do it to try to redeem themselves or they could be compelled, unknown to us by a Holy power to help us.

They all have personalities. We could strike their fancy somehow either from them observing us or evoking them. They could take a shine to us so to say.

They know giving us the desire will actually cause us harm in the long run physically or spiritually. They absolutely are not always in this for our good by any stretch of the imagination...
>>
>>19209551
The sigil is supposed to be *in* the triangle, rather than in front of it. It's, like, an important aspect of the ritual.
>>
>>19209681
>has a lot to do with children
Unless you are talking about semen, you, sir, are full of shit.
>>
>>19208655
Ever summoned Marbas? What's he like?
>>
>>19209369
Why would you want to do that Anon? It's incredibly easy, but I won't tell you how to do it.
>>
>>19211059
This is OP. I didnt dignify the succubi question with an answer but let me just say of the Fallen a succubus and incubus are amongst the lowest basest of spirits and the least of them get assigned that duty. They are beings of pure petty spite and thier true form would make you jump off a bridge to think you had relations with it.

They make Marchosias look like a paragon of nobility which she definitely is not...

I would avoid
>>
>>19210994
It has never been an issue. They have never commented about it and the evocations work better for me that way. It was a modification that has been for the better.
>>
>>19211006
He is duplicitous. He needs to be specifically instructed how to complete his task or he looks for a way to bring harm to you. Vine and Sabnock are similar. King Purson is much more honorable...
>>
>>19210999
Sadly you have not been party to thier proposal.

Many elite have been...
>>
>>19211238
Bottom Zozzle. Shitty RP. 2/10 for getting so many replies
>>
>>19211286
yawn

Icome on here with actual experience and knowledge and anons appreciate it.

Not a mystery why I recieved replies. You eing envious doesnt change the fact.

Have you ever worked with some of the darker Goetics? That request will come up sooner than later.
>>
>>19211313
>posts thread with sexualized image of Gremory
>the main entity the infantile virgins on here wank to, fantasize about working with and asking her for a gf
>except they're too lazy to put in the Work
>call them "demons"
>Think someone is envious of you because you can do something literally anyone else in the world can do
>*If* they put in the Work

Bringing that down to a 1/10
>>
>>19211325
I could care less what you rank it or think of it.

I think thats the crux of you wasting time criticizing the thread. You are welcome to create your own and discuss your ideas on Goetia, I certainly welcome all the interest in the Art.
>>
>>19211325
Remember sexual pleasure is part of Gremory's office to discharge upon.

Would you insult someone who posted about Prince Seere and focused on his speed and abilty to move great distances quickly?
>>
>>19211379
If they were too much of a fag to get in their car and drive down the block? Yeah.
>>
>>19211222
So who would you suggest for healing then?
>>
>>19208655
Do you have any proof?
>>
>>19211391
Believe it or not Crocell has been wonderful helping me with my health issues.
>>
>>19211403
Take care of yourself
>>
>>19208674
Hey anon I am making preparations to work with her (gremory) friday morning in the hour of venus. You might have mentioned in another thread you gave her dark whine as an offering along with pretty stones.

May I ask which stones she likes in particular I have an occult shop in the city and it has a wide variety.
>>
>>19209278
Whom?
>>
>>19208655
Yeah I've had a few manifest in my home I rid my home of them they were scaring the other spirits including my succubus
>>
>>19211381
Well thanks you just displayed the caliber of your thoughts and the worth of your opinions...
>>
>>19211553
The analogy is the desperate Virgin on here who never leaves the basement summoning G, in comparison with someone who summons S to help them go down the block when they have a perfectly good car. One big rule in evocation is, if you aren't worthy, because you haven't done everything humanly possible to obtain your goal by regular means, things will not go as they would if it is truly something necessary for the empowerment of the True Will.
>>
>>19211527
Its a tough question really. When I asked her about these things she replied to the effect that she cannot enjoy eating or drinking the way we do in the material. The darker and stronger the wine, the more she apparently can extract for her enjoyment however they are able to do so. She states that most of them are always very hungry hot and thirsty with little relief except what can be gleaned from direct offerings to them.

The stones seem to play into it honoring a desert Goddess she was once known as. She stated I would not recognize the name.

Hope that helps some?
>>
>>19211578
The wine part helps a bit but you don't remember the actual types of stones you gave her, rose quartz, hematite, cobalt? etc.
>>
>>19211527
Sorry she prefers dark orange quartz and crystals.

Some of her favorite gifts have been geodes I bought online that were dark orange.
>>
Why are demons afraid of Jesus?
>>
>>19211603
Why do you think numb nuts?
>>
>>19211600
Thank You so much! you have no idea how much you have helped me.
>>
>>19208655
Can you give a quick rundown on how you summon these things?
>>
>>19211623
look up koetting method of using sigils and use the sigil of said demon but make sure you study what said demon offers and does in return.

Koetting is a salesman but his method on sigil activation is pretty good.
>>
>>19208655

No you haven't. Shut the fuck up fag
>>
>>19211603
>Why are demons afraid of Jesus?
He can destroy them utterly with just a word.

Jesus' true followers can bind them and cast them out, but Jesus can end their existence eternally.
>>
>>19211613
So welcome!

I wish you much sucess in your evocation!
>>
>>19211623
Already posted that earlier with calling Marchosias
>>
>>19211633
Yawn

Thanks for contributing today...
>>
Very interesting thread OP.
I've been studying Testament of St Cyprian by Scarlett imprint and it's been giving me the history to grimiore tradition that I needed.
for a few years I've been practicing in the vein of current 182, with some modifications of my own.
Instead of the ceremony I'm doing a more "shamanic" approach.
I am with you in using plant based helpers to aid in scrying sessions.
I recently invoked the spirit of datura from the night side of the tree and smoke some before ritual. Not very much mind you.
Datura the spirit manifested quickly when called and petitioned via Cain.
Lately I've been breaking into the sphere of Nahemoth and the 5 accursed legions.
Last night was the first time I felt like I was being sucked in to my scrying mirror.
Any experience with the nephelim or any of their ilk ?
>>
>>19211628
>BECOME A LIVING SHITPOST!
>>
>>19211689
Well yes with Enochian Magick.

Never contacted being claiming to be Nephilim but have asked many Goetics about them.

Would love some more info on Nahemoth and his legions as I am unfamiliar?
>>
>>19211727
Nahemoth is a Maiden lillith who is married to Azazel. She rules over the dark side of Malkuth.
So mostly vampryric shades, Nephilim, and the Kings and heros of Anti and post-divullian tribes opposed to which ever creator god you wish to pick.
The past month has given me great results, I'm honestly glad I spent as much time as I did developing a relationship with Cain to help protect me from some of it.
>>
>>19211702
His method of sigil magic is good everything else is..... eh.
>>
>>19211811
sigil magick=/=evocation.
>>
>>19211811
Read his material like 4 years ago when I was a beginner, not saying he's not legit, but he's more unorganized than Micheal Ford and wayyy more sensational.
So dropped
>>
>>19211826
I never said it did I said his method of using sigils was very helpful to me in using it to helping evoke spirits.
>>
>>19211779
>who is married to Azazel
Not exactly.
She seduced him.
>>
>>19211855
Wouldn't doubt it.
Do you think that she was one of the annunaki which I have seen some evidence for and demoted to her sphere by the Hebrews ? Or an ancient spirit created after the fall?
>>
>>19211855
Ape I havent dealt much yet in Kabbalah.

She sounds a bit like Asherah am I way off on comparisons?
>>
>>19211779
That is fascinating, I always believed the Raphaim were the deceased Nephilim but felt there was no value in contacting them as they are never spoken of positively...
>>
>>19212030
I promarily work with qlipolthic entities but could see how others would over look them.
Some say they dwell in Sheol, but I have seen other evidence they are a postdivullian tribe of giants that survived the flood and became caananites.
Them being reportedly physical creatures spiritually aligned with the night side of the tree is of great significance to me at least.
>>
>>19212075
You have been fascinating to meet my friend.

I have to sink me teeth into that system next. Have you done any work with the Goetia or Enochian?

Thats when I feel almost sucked in the mirror is when scrying the aethyrs..
>>
>>19212156
I briefly started with Goetia a few years ago and at the time didn't have the space to dedicate to it. I love to study it's history though and would highly reccomend the testament of st Cyprian if you haven't read it already.
Then I got caught up with the qlipolth.
I plan on getting involved with the goetia eventually once I start to focus on middle pillar activities. Maybe one day for enochian but at the moment I doubt the Angels want anything to do with me.
It has been nice to meet you as well. Feels great knowing there is some one else out there amongst the incense smoke and candles getting similar results!
Best of luck
>>
>>19212212
>Le qlippoth maymay
>>
>>19211501
I think that's a fair question to ask. I love the idea of paranormal/supernatural things like spirits and eternity existing but the only person on /x/ that has given me evidence in the entire time I've been on /x/ was remote viewing anon who gave me the CIA's declassified documents.
>>
>>19209076
Would also like to have a clear answer about this.
>>
>>19212436
Yes the triangle starts fizzing with different colors.

The sigil begins to blur. The black mirror begins to blur. You hear sometimes animal sounds especially if the Spirits form is that of an animal (owl screech lions roar howls snorts) bizarre music or chimes. Woman or children laughing or crying.

Then in the triangle an impossible bright light overwhelms briefly and they are there. Usually shadowy.

The black mirror suddenly clears and they are looking back at you.

Smells can be sulfury animal smells sickly sweet though the smells are rare.

Yes with mushrooms and peyote. Made everything more shiny and gridlike. Also you see serpents all around.
>>
>>19212579
Ever work with Andromalius?
>>
>>19212616
Only once. He was not very amiable. He didnt click with me as they say. He dis not complete the task asked of him.

Never evoked him again.
>>
>>19212630
He does seem to have a bad rep with summoners. How about Glasya-Labolas?
>>
>>19212630
You're supposed to evoke again at the end of the time agreed upon, if they haven't completed the task, issue the ultimatum, and if they don't follow thru, you follow thru on the ultimatum.
>>
>>19212579
Thanks for the reply.
>The black mirror suddenly clears and they are looking back at you.
So what are you looking at once contact established? The mirror or triangle?
What and where is your recommended reading?
>Also you see serpents all around.
Shamanismdude, can relate. This anons approach interests me.
>>19211689
>>
>>19212648
I dont coerce its gotten me better results and tighter bonds with the demons that do click with me.

If they dont like me and dont cooperate I just cut my losses.
>>
>>19212657
Typically if you are using a mirror for evocation, it is in the triangle. Not that anon, though
>>
>>19212657
Well I choose between the classic triangle and the black mirror depending on which Goetic I will be evoking.

So much but Lesser Key of Solomon
Book of Ceremonial Magick
Book of Black Magick and Pacts are good starters...
>>
>>19212723
Yes you are correct though I do place the Black Mirror in the Triangle when I do use it...
>>
>>19212723
>>19212734
Thanks. Doesn't has to be a black mirror though right? Heard about people using copper,silver, chalices etc. If a black one is necessary, a big piece of shiny obsidian should do the trick right? Could you explain your process with the mirror?
>>
>>19212763
Out of copper silver steel ect black obsidian works the best by absolute far.

Can I refer you to my earlier posts on Marchosias for my general method?
>>
>>19212780
This largely depends on individual inclinations, though. I know of some people who prefer non-reflective surfaces for scrying, some who prefer glass mirrors, etc.
>>
>>19212784
This is a fair statement. I prefer black obsidian for clarity when the Spirit arrives...
>>
>>19212780
I read it, but didn't quite get the progression there. You invoke looking into the mirror, which is placed in the triangle, and when something appears, you keep looking or do you shift to viewing the room at large?

Did you ever do your whole process in silence? Doing all the talking in your thoughts?

Also I'm curious how you guys view that whole goetia stuff in a cosmology sense. Any framework? Since you come from a place of respect, very unlike the common christian perspective. What do you believe/got told/experienced these entities to be really and what role do they play in the big scheme of things?
>>
>>19212657
Lol yes imagining a serpent swimming around in my scrying mirror was one of the various ways I trained my self to see.
I remember the first time it stopped doing what I was imagining, and slowly turned to look at me.
My approach is not as....elaborate.But can be more time consuming. For me when I started out the thought of making all the circles and memorizing the conjurations while making all the tools of the art was not my style.
However I did create an altar and statue of Qayin consecrated according to the 182 tradition, have since bought and cared for a black thorn plant from which I use to create inks and incense and to aid me when I need a energy boost.
I still draw certain circles, and chant mantra depending on the ritual.
Not that I've got more experience I understand the necessity of some tools, I just wanted to develop the willpower to make this shit happen first.
>>
>>19212862
to get the general feel for how to focus your eyes anon, take a shower in the dark and stare at the darkest corner and just try to visualize a triangle or circle to start. If need be make it move slightly to keep it in focus. Remember those book with the strange patterns that had a 3D image hidden in them ? Get your focus kind of like that.
Then when you head to your mirror it's ok to blink but keep projecting shapes and other thinks onto the glass, at first the glass will be foggy then it will clear and you might see flashing colors.
Some times the images from my mirror extend beyond the mirror some nights I'm just too stressed and get jack. It takes practice. But you got this.
>>
Any experiences with Sitri or Gaap?
>>
>>19212902
Doing a lot of visualization work will help with this. To me it's always been like, when it's dark out and thelight is on inside the house, and with your eyes one way you see your reflection, but shift your focus ever so slightly and you will see out the window. That's a way of thinking about it that helped me quite a bit.
>>
>>19212925
That's exactly the feeling!
>>
>>19212925
Appreciate the advice. My original questions still left unanswered though. Sorry for my curiosity.
>>
>>19212862
Hmmmm well when they appear in the mirror I look at them face to face the whole time. I ask them to speak in a clear and intelligible tongue free of lies and guile.

I speak out loud and they answer audibly not through thoughts. Sometimes that is the case but not during a formal evocation. I speak to them, and they to me.

I know them for what they are Fallen Angels and other classes of fallen spirit below the angels.

A very few of them are possibly Djinn...I dont coerce because it is not correct. Would you go into a prison and coerce the prisoners if you want something? Is every Fallen spirit completely lost and wicked? No some like Phenex and Vassago are down right pleasant.

Its very complicated out there honestly...
>>
>>19212977
>I know them for what they are Fallen Angels and other classes of fallen spirit below the angels.
Except that evidence points toward the majority of them having been gods in various ancient pantheons, certainly predating Christianity.
>>
>>19212922
Sitri yes. Very compelling to look at sexy but sickly and obscene as well. You cannot take your eyes of him. Very personable and was able to deliver as desired although I regret our arrangements now.

A good spirit to work with and very unforgettable...I still get strange arousal thinking of him...Gaap never had an interest in sorry.
>>
>>19208655
I have a friend who is fluent in several ancient languages and has written extensively about demons in literature. He also grew up extremely religious. How do I get him into ceremonial magick?
>>
>>19212994
They themselves explain that they all once walked the Earth and allowed themselves to be worshipped as gods. They readily explain it all if you ask them, especially Asteroth.
>>
>>19212999
Can lead a horse to water...
>>
>>19212994
The history of goetia is influenced by many traditions and cultures Egyptian,Hellenistic, Neo-platonic, Hebrew and more. Yhvh has many analogs predating him from cultures listed above. Angels are the spirits of those various celestial gods, goetia spirits are mostly chthonic.
So your correct in saying that some
Of these spirits were older gods or spirits, most of those Gods have attributes that are not aligned with the highest celestial spheres.
>>
>>19212997
No problem, thanks for answering. I've always been curious about the Goetics who give familiars, I can't seem to find any info on what the familiars might be like.
>>
>>19212977
Thanks for the info, got it now.
>Its very complicated out there honestly...
True.
>>19212994
>>19213037

Got any specific examples? Baal obviously Canaanite, but which one do you think goes back the furthest? So you think more along the lines of archetypes, that different cultures had contact to the same entities under different names/cultural framework?

Anyone dabble in theurgy?
>>
>>19213002
What did Asteroth tell you?
>>
>>19213066
They have offered but I decline. Thats one thing none of them will explain. They refuse to tell me what thier familiar are or were.

Makes me suspect its humans who have run a foul of them or betrayed thier pacts...
>>
>>19213121
I do not subscribe to Perrenialism, no.
>>
>>19211222
Checked
>>
>>19213128
I am not at liberty to speak of the secrets of why they fell. You must evoke her and ask.
>>
>>19213149
Thinly veiled Astarte, more or less.
>>
File: toofar.jpg (184KB, 579x812px) Image search: [Google]
toofar.jpg
184KB, 579x812px
>>19213135
Didn't mean it in the sense that everything ever conceived has a shared root, just asking if you think in certain instances.

>most of those Gods have attributes that are not aligned with the highest celestial spheres
You'd be suprised what floats around when you get too high up.
>>
File: 1484542432662.png (175KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1484542432662.png
175KB, 1250x1250px
I've dabbled off and on with the occult but never really took that big step when you actually "do" rituals and the like, only basic research. My interest in the Goetia has been pushing me towards actually attempting an evocation. Basically what I'm trying to get to is what was your first experience with summoning and how long did you prepare before your first summoning? Any suggestions on where a beginner should start researching and preparing?
>>
>>19213194
Months of prep, for me. More than that really, if you count extensive experience with the lesser rites. More than a month of work with The Bornless One, alone. Learn each rite individually, memorize it, master it. No point in attempting evoking these things unless you are getting excellent results from the lesser rites.
>>
>>19213164
Absolutely. The moment she appeared I bowed reverently and said Astarte.

She smiled and nodded.
>>
>>19213205
Agree whole heartedly...
>>
Now for my experience with Gremory...

She appeared in the triangle shimmering. She was astride her dromedary. Her breasts were exposed and she wore a sash. She wore a crown that emanated bright light and was covered in orange gem stones.

She smiled so invitingly and her voice was musical. Greetings magician she beamed.
>>
I was at a loss for words. I had felt such a kinship with her for so long and had prepared for this evocation so carefully. You a very beautiful I said being tongue tied. She just laughed musically.
>>
>>19208655
What are your thoughts on these?

https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
Surely you haven't gone through all this trouble to pay me compliments eve fruit?

I admitted this was true. I had called her to ask about making a pact. I was interested in young maidens and their love.

She laughed again. What have they that you do not see presently?

I had a long conversation with her about her history, her current wants and what she would expect of me.

For the first time she became stern. No matter the maiden you do not fall in love, for I am your only love.

You will be devoted to me and never fail in your promises to me. I am of a loving nature but do not seek my wrath.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg (61KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg
61KB, 409x500px
And so the pact was made. I have learned much about her and she has been cruel when I deserved it.

She never has denied me the dalliances with girls I request but as time goes on I become bored of these.

She has now shown me her other gifts and I can honestly say I chose well. I worked with and work with many Goetic's but she is my primary and always my priority.

Some will say I am Larping especially with my unabashed swoon for her but this experience was recorded faithfully and truly...
>>
>>19213378
>https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
Very good info.

I don't always need a wand, depends on the Spirit.

I have cut myself and bled on the Sigils before. It was not considered an insult to them in my cases...
>>
>>19213140
Thanks!
>>
File: Fallen Demon Glasya-Labolas.jpg (110KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Glasya-Labolas.jpg
110KB, 600x909px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gaap Figure.png (749KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gaap Figure.png
749KB, 1521x1141px
>>19212922
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gaap.jpg (96KB, 550x628px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gaap.jpg
96KB, 550x628px
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (12KB, 201x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
12KB, 201x225px
>>19213899
>>
>>19213487
Would that be enough to summon one of these things? It's much more simple than the others...
>>
File: tumblr_lf5ilmKlty1qak0xgo1_400.jpg (52KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lf5ilmKlty1qak0xgo1_400.jpg
52KB, 349x500px
>>
File: Gremory.jpg (87KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
Gremory.jpg
87KB, 500x504px
>>19213919
I would recommend it be used after you have done a few evocations the classic way...
>>
>>
Do you have any experience with Vassago? Can you tell me about him?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Elgios.png (523KB, 775x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Elgios.png
523KB, 775x800px
>>
>>19213938
Okay, but for sake of argument; what if I went into this right away without any prior experience with the classics or any at all?
>>
>>19214135
Probably it just wouldnt work.

At worse you could be sucked into the void and destroyed...joking

Or am I?
>>
>>19213361
>>19213369
>>19213387
>>19213407

Very interesting!!! Would you say she is of a good nature?? He appearence in the Infernal dictionary looks like a Djin.... Or is is she an evil spirt?
>>
>>19214820
Very good nature when you are on her GOOD side. Bad side ohhh boy.

I lean towards Djinn. She says she isn't Fallen and she is a lot like King Paimon whom I believe to be Djinn as well.
>>
>>19214820
A bit more about the Djinn question. She never speaks of being in the Heavenly realms. She does claim to to have been known as mostly desert goddesses through out the centuries. When asked directly she laughs and wonders what is it that you think I am Eve fruit? I am your goddess and that will suffice. Can be tempermental and moody.

All this also suggests Djinn but if so she is very long lived as Djinn do have a finite if very long life span. The jury is still out...
>>
>>19214889
Gremory is a man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremory
>He is depicted as appearing in the form of a beautiful woman with the crown of a duchess tied around his waist, and riding a camel.

He only takes on the form of a woman. But don't let that stop your fanfiction of your demonic waifu.
>>
why exactly would these powerful demons do anything you ask them? like, what do they have to gain from it?
>>
File: larpersbane.jpg (245KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
larpersbane.jpg
245KB, 900x900px
>Never asking the demon anything of substance
>Never revealing any of the demons answers about anything of substance
>Never asking the demon to do anything of substance
>Never revealing if the demon actually did anything of substance
>Never revealing anything of substance about how to summon the demon
>Never revealing anything of substance about why the demon would ever reveal himself
>>
Fuggin reply OP
>>
>>19214917
>Kali
/argument

>>19214925
entertainment

>>19214989
sometimes they like to force vows of secrecy in order to deter shitty newfags
>>
File: istrikeapose.jpg (192KB, 785x617px) Image search: [Google]
istrikeapose.jpg
192KB, 785x617px
>>19215038
>Always making unlikely and unremarkable excuses
>>
>>19215038
entertainment? seriously?

so lets so a newfag (me) to rituals and summonings walks in with absolutely no prior knowledge, would i be able to summon one of these bad boys? im down for some forbidden knowledge
>>
>>19215054
if the procedures are done and you believe and will it and will not shit your pants or give up easily. Yes, you have a chance.

>>19215051
you don't have to believe me
>>
>>19215073
So, let's say I do shit my pants

Worst case scenario?
>>
>>19215077
the entity scares you or fucks with you and will never work with you again.
not only do they spend their time doing this, but they play a part in how life flows as well.
Think of it this way. Any meeting and work with them is already preordained in time. As such they are a force of nature and cosmic law and you will be the catalyst.
>>
File: ho.jpg (43KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
43KB, 1024x582px
>>19215073
That's the thing, larpist, if it were real it wouldn't matter what I believe or what you believe, we would see the effects of these demons upon our world all the time.
People would ask the demons to do things or reveal information to them, and either of those things would have very obvious and material effects which would be witnessed by everyone.
But this doesn't happen, and so you bring belief into the matter, which like I said and like it is demonstrated time and time again, doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>19215088
irrelevant. things continue without your belief.
try it pussy
>>
>>19215087
So their reaction would pretty much be the same as if I were to shit my pants in front of anyone else? Quite humanizing, really

What are the practical uses of summoning them? Are they useful for day to day things? Or is it reserved for larger events? Who would I ask for info on obscure topics without having to question the veracity of it?
>>
>>19215088
What if things all around us are happening by demonic intervention, but most people don't identify it as such?

Can I have a skittle now
>>
>>19211533
I second this question
>>
>>19215091
>try it pussy
What is there to try? There isn't even a specific thing to try, because it is not real. Nobody can agree on how to summon a demon because none of the things they tried worked, and so they speculate and further add details and hoops you have to jump through in order for it to "work". And it never does, because they are not real, and then they make up excuses "oh you didn't believe enough".
>>
What demon do I summon to make anime real

Also how do I summon a succubus
>>
>>19215097
Yes, you can have your skittle, when you prove that it is demonic intervention.
Pick any physical, mathematical, or social phenomenon and then prove that it absolutely happens through demonic intervention.
>>
>>19215115
Magnets, how the fuck do they work?
Demonic intervention, obviously

I'll be taking that skittle now
>>
>>19215095
all kinds of uses, knowledge, methods of doing things, increasing/destroying fortune, healing, poisoning, binding, killing, causing love or obsession, causing hatred, separation. pick up a pdf on the goetia, each one has their own thing. you could try Decarabia to start, he's pretty chill and will teach you about birds and how to talk to them.

>>19215103
keep being afraid of the process.
that's where you are supposed to stay.
You really think this would have survived generations if it was not able to fulfill anything?
You really think we are stupid enough to waste our time? when we could be doing mountains of other wasteful and entertaining shit?
>>
>>19215129
Talk to birds? That's dope as fuck
>>
Interacting with entities that offer sex with children as a reward.
>>
>>19208655
Kali and the Dakini

>>19215112
1.ask Ose. He'll make you believe.
2.different topic
>>
>>19215150
I also have taken out a bank loan
>>
>>19215150
" Ah! Mr. Waite, the world of Magic is a mirror, wherein who sees muck is muck"
>>
Why are the majority of newfags so into LARPING
>>
>All these ellipses
If you're going to larp about demons at least try not to write like an dumb edgy teenager
>>
>>19215129
Can you tell a bit more about Decarabia? I feel really close to him (he's also apparently my birthday demon)
>>
>>19215295
He takes on a variety of geometric shapes so I assume he can shapeshift into anything you could ask. Maybe he could grant the power of flight or transmutation into avian variety creatures. Can probably grant bird familiars.
Best way to know is to speak to him.
(lol my pc was forced into sleep mode as I wrote this) yeah he's secretive.
and oh shit, the captcha showed me a business named Abraxas
>>
>>19215304
Sounds pretty chill, i like him
>>
>>19208776
no this is the part, where someone doubted your claims and asks for EVIDENCE...which you (of course) won't provide - or will you?!...
>>
>>19208655

take ur meds
>>
>>19214917
Your an idiot.

Wikipedia.

Piss off
>>
>>19209551
>I always take a precise mixture of hydrocodone and Ativan as I begin the Bornless One ritual

Hint: Drugged evocation is not proper evocation.
>>
>>19215486
Ask Crowley that...
>>
Question. Why Santana and the Doors and not this? I'm genuinely curious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4_-uX1t7s
>>
Good thread OP

My question would be is there a price for dabbling in such stuff? For temporal pleasures and riches does one risk their immortal soul? Its always been forbidden to "traffick with daemons" - is there a reason for this other than jealous elites wanting to guard their secrets from the profane masses? What is the risks in undertaking such works? Is damnation a real risk?
>>
I have a great interest in Malphas as a guide, does anyone have any experience with him?
>>
Could someone provide information? I've met briefly with this entity. I would like to meet Him again and perhaps go further.

Male, deer skull with huge ass sharp antlers as his head, muscular as testo-bodybuilder.
Who is he?

>>19215675
I don't think Soul would ever be a bargain chip. More like obsessed devotion or sanity would go as bargain. This is due to really unpleasant confrontation. It wanted my sanity and lied thru it's teeth saying soul would do.
>>
>>19215830
Oh! Forgot to mention: Moon is relevant to this entity!
>>
>>19208655
Do you have any tips for someone who wants to start Goetic summoning, specifically for just making tangible contact but ultimately to become more confident and/or increase wealth? Who to summon or how to do it? I can google names and techniques myself there's just so much information out there I want your opinion on where to start.
>>
File: brb killing self.gif (961KB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
brb killing self.gif
961KB, 310x212px
>>19209681
>I am not too squeamish but it has a lot to do with children and I just rather not
fucking kill yourself
>>
Have you had any experience with Amdusias? His description hints at an elemental being and would probably make him predate most other spirits, having experienced the original world before the invasion, reshaping and creation of humans, when those beings ruled and roamed free.
>>
By the way, for anyone interested in the spirits, check this blog out:

http://imperialarts.livejournal.com

Search through the history, the man describes his experience with many of the Goetic entities and some contain quite interesting information,
>>
>>19208655
How's high school going?
>>
>>19211494
What's he like?
>>
>>19216551
Pretty cool guy
>>
>>19216153
Thanks good info anon...
>>
>>19211313
go back to summoning molocks and mamon.
you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>19217639
yawn. No wonder any legit person like me avoids X.

All you negative Nellies.

I have done and seen what I have written. I care a lick for these negative ninnies...

Any more questions for me about Gremory or in general.
>>
>>19215539
First point to me an example of Crowley undertaking an evocation while under the influence.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amdusias.jpg (11KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amdusias.jpg
11KB, 188x238px
>>19215991
I have. I will write out Amdusias in a bit...
>>
>>
>>19217776
Bael, god of the Heavens, first born of the almighty.

>king of hell
wut did wizards mean by this?
>>
>>19217697
>legit person like me
>implying child sacrifice is required
>>
>>19213407
God, you are a pretentious shit.
>>
>>19208858
Yeah, that'll show 'em.

Idiot.
>>
>>19209325
You summon demons but are pussy whipped to that degree? Jesus, it's like this is a test to see how shitty of larp story can be made while people still cater to it.
>>
>>19217715
Eagerly awaiting.
>>
File: 1494454741065.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1494454741065.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>19218011
>>
>>19217703
He states that when he performed the abramelin rights to find his HGA that he had to try again because of his use of hashish the first time. He achieved results the first time but was concerned that he may have hallucinated it. There are many sources fag
>>
>>19208655
Mental illness sounds awesome.
>>
>>19218358
Thank you anon...

Diary of a Drug Fiend
>>
>>19218011
Demons dont stop me from the realities of marriage anon...
>>
>>19217929
Not required requested by some of the darker ones learn to read...
>>
File: Amdusias.jpg (52KB, 197x372px) Image search: [Google]
Amdusias.jpg
52KB, 197x372px
Sorry trying to get a few minutes to record my experience with Amdusias, I know some anons are waiting...
>>
File: Secrets.jpg (89KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets.jpg
89KB, 500x575px
This explains me being married and my "hobby"
>>
Have you done an invocation? How can you go about that?
>>
>>19218670
I have with Gremory and Prince Stolas.

You need to have a good trusting bond. Preferably a pact in good standing.

You must actively invite them into you. The benefit is they know you at a cellular level.

You retain some of thier power for your magicks
>>
>>19218582
bullshit,
ya schizo child killer
>>
>>19218726
Yawn

Some of you guys live really empty lives.

Ofcourse it is true...work with them and report your experiences
>>
>>19211527
Please post results...
>>
>>19218692
How did you do it?
>>
>>
>>19217697
Does she have a connection to Lucifer or any entities that are undeniably evil?? What realm does she reside in?
>>
>>19209633
That sounds terrifying.
>>
>>19219555
Connection to Asteroth/Lucifer

Ruling Planet is Venus
>>
>>19220941
>Lucifer
>"evil"
Lelel
>>
>>19218781
Anyone who has actually done Lemegeton work can read this thread and tell you are full of shit, from the very design of OP to your responses, it's just a shitty RP playing to the fantasies of sexually repressed armchair conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>19220965
How is he full of shit? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>19218469
My impression was that he was concerned *others* i.e. his superiors in the Order, would think he hallucinated it.
>>19220979
It would take an entire essay, anon. The whole 'child sacrifice' thing being a major red flag

>>19211325
is another big point.
>>
>>19220961
Ignorant dolt

I was ASKED if she had a connection to Lucifer

I responded with the connection. Nothing was implied with good or evil.

Please help our world and kys
>>
>>19221005
You put that flag up faggot defend your statement. Nothing Ive read contradicts my own experiences
>>
>>19221031
Read the question you responded to, then read your reply, then read what you just said to me, and realize what you said.
>>19220979
Anon, this is the kind of little, nit-picky detail stuff I was referring to in saying it would take an entire essay:
>>19221031
>>
>>19221036
>Genuinely curious.
>But really just have an agenda
You're probably OP, you massive faggot.
>>
>>19221036
>"You put that flag up"
Yeah, I claimed to be OP and said that some of these entities demand literal Child Sacrifice, just to try and bring my sooper sekrit cia agenda of discrediting OP to fruition! Ya caught me!
>>19209646
>>19209681
>>19211238
>>19211313

Also, an interesting point that slipped past me before:
>>19209670
Displays OP's BLATANT ignorance of what the Abyss even is, let alone Qabalah in general. And they will certainly try to defend it by saying something like "I was referring to something else!"
However, considering we are discussing Solomonic tradition, and he capitalized the "a" in Abyss, it's gonna be *really* hard to believably make that assertion.
>>
>>19221042
I answered the question as posed.If you have an issue with the context take it up with the person who asked not me you pleb
>>
>>19221116
No you put the flag up about me being wrong. I faithfully and truthfully reported my experiences and knowledge. If I never worked with an Entity I stated it. The ones I have evoked dont you ever tell mewhat I have accomplished and seen isnt true. How dare you!

Where are your experiences? Your knowledge??

Cretin the flag you put up was that I am wrong. Explain WHY. With your experiences NOT opinions.

The abyss is clearly explained in the Bible as a great divide between the dead and the living.

Nothing, I repeat nothing I have learned from the Spirits has ever contradicted the Bible.

They personally have confirmed the abyss. Bune Bifrons and a few others play a part in this...
>>
>>19221165
> I repeat nothing I have learned from the Spirits has ever contradicted the Bible.
Lezzle. Confirmed LARP. And before you start bitching again, yes this is based on personal experience with these things. Same goes for the "ebull child sack-ra-feiss"
>>
>>19221186
I am eagerly awaiting a response of substance.

If not piss off and DONT ever suppose to school me on what I know is true and have shared with anons...
>>
>>19221201
Already told you. my personal experience, and that of quite a few other people of my acquaintance, directly contradicts many of your assertions.
How is this not "substance?" Is it, perhaps, that only *your* personal experience is admissible as evidence? Or perhaps frustration at being called out on your largely effective LARP? Someone always has to be a spoilsport, dontcha know?
>>
>>19221165
>Explain WHY. With your experiences NOT opinions.
When back-attaching portions of the Greek Magickal Papyri, I got modestly better results than working through the Lemegeton manuscripts (though not quite as good as working through the Heptameron protocols of summoning), and the GMP demands a higher standard of ritual purity which means, among many other things, lack of contact with blood. If blood was to be used the sacrifice was not performed by the operator and would not be a part of the public rite (NOTE: I'm referring to *GMP*, not like Haruspex or Hellenic state religion).

This would indicate to me the spirits of the Goetic traditions are not particularly blood hungry, and improperly offered blood would do more harm than good w/r/t results.

The entities I've tried this most recently with have been Paimon, Shax, and Amdusias.
>>
>>19221219
Ape I respect you greatly. I will not at all argue with you.

Simply to say I have only used classic Lemegeton protocols.

I called out Bael Amon and Asmodeus as the requesters and stand by it.

Other than that I can learn more from you Ape always. Respect.
>>
>>19221204
You see, that's very interesting because my experiments, those of Jake Stratton Kent, and other Grimoire specialists (the people translating, practicing, and advocating for a return to a more historical and organic praxis) all seem to be pretty well in agreement that "blood for lemegeton" is mostly a horror movie sort of trope, and the presence of blood causes minor hindrance, where active harvesting thereof in ritual causes moderate (though, preserved blood harvested before purity restrictions and not actually touched still seems to be fine-ish).
>>
>>19221254
Ape, >>19221204
is arguing AGAINST the idea that any Lemegeton entities request child sacrifice buy muh ebull ee-leets.
>>
>>19221302
Pardon, hard to tell.

>And people still wonder why I use a trip.
>>
>>19221302
I get that he is.

I am just faithfully reporting I had it requested. Never ever have I done it.
>>
>>19221309
Certainly. It would be helpful if we could ID who we were talking to in general, but then you get the people who abuse that, and the faction who sperg out at the very thought of anyone identifying themselves, even with completely made up names and identities, as if they were Anon-e-moose. as if They Were Legion.
>>
>>19221413
Yeah names would help usually Ape gets instant respect as opposed to if he is a random anon...
>>
>>19211533
This
>>
>>19221575
Sigh

One beloved Gremory

Second Crocell.
>>
File: arcane pepes.gif (1MB, 904x742px) Image search: [Google]
arcane pepes.gif
1MB, 904x742px
OP ignore the naysayers, this is an interesting thread and is appreaciated by some of us here.
You mention that some of the conjurings were terrifying? Could you elaborate on that?
Also which spirit had the most horrific/frightening appearance and how would you describe it to an artist who wanted to replicate it accurately?
>>
>>19221704
Amon and Asmodeus by far...

Will write my encounters out when I get a minute.

Also I still need to do Amdusias. Thanks glad you are getting something out of it!
>>
>>19222610
Thankyou, looking forward to it.
>>
>>19213986
I've never heard of Gremory appearing to a supplicant nude, is that a thing?
>>
>>19223036
No it's just a fetish among LARPers on 4chan who have never had their dicks touched by another person, except their doctors. Let alone actually put the Work in and summoned something.
>>
>>19223046
Didn't think so.

There is demon royalty you can summon up and expect them to turn up naked
>>
Does anyone have experience with Ippos?
>>
>>19223046
Kys>>19223051
She appeared to me exactly as described.
>>
Is the circle 100% necessary, or can evocations be done without it?
>>
>>19223288
Very neccessary
>>
I'm very interested in dealing with and meeting these entities, performing the ritual... pretty much all of it. but i have no experience with any kind of text or anything. all i really do is meditate and chant mantras once in a while; and lucid dream. the only other thing that has happened, was that i used to be on contact with the godess kali. she came to me when i was at a very low point. and we where in communication for a while. one time she even poured her energy into my body. but then i sort of fell otu of communication with her due to laziness. that's pretty much all my experiences with this sort of thing. so where the hell would you recommend me to start?? i could go back to kali but i don't know if she would give me what i want. what do you recommend?? i'm not oppssed to reading, studying etc. i'll do whatever.
>>
also i keep seeing shit brought up about children. what's going on with that? we get to fug kids if deal with these entities?? or we are killing them?? threads a little un-clear here
>>
>>19223374
neither. some idiot started posting that shit in this thread.
thats some moloch shit
>>
>>19223367
Read the three books I posted on here.

Become very proficient with the Banishing rituals

Thats a great start>>19223374

I was requested by a few Goetics to get into that nasty business.

That apparently triggers some of these sensitive types.

Ape disagrees that it could happen but I assure you it truly did...
>>
>>19223488
With claims like this, please give us names and what they asked. This is kind of important.

Is there any chance you were dealing with a spirit who deceiving you?
>>
>>19223561
Bael Amon Asmodeus

Each situation was a little different but the gist from each was to be special and enjoy our special patronage you must spill the blood of a child under seven. This will ensure special joys and special knowledge...
>>
>>19223626
dude thats fucked.
>>
>still no amdusias entry
>>
>>19223739
Going to do this in a continuedthread this one is sinking like lead...
>>
>>19223828
hurry up make it!
>>
I have no doubt there are scores of people taking them up on those offers.
>>
>>19223449
Moloch the corruptor? sorry, buffy refrence lol. so tell me more about him then.

>>19223626
so what where the rewards for killling the child?
>>
Continuation coming tonight.

Amdusias Asmodeus and more...
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.