[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I truly believe psychedelic plants open a gateway to another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4687.jpg (383KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4687.jpg
383KB, 754x960px
I truly believe psychedelic plants open a gateway to another dimension/universe/reality. With enough time and practice, maybe with technological supplements, we will be able to traverse time and space with these substances.
>>
>>19208504
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_6027.jpg (2MB, 1920x1909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6027.jpg
2MB, 1920x1909px
>>19208504
The key to finding the "answer to life" lies within our minds. We are made of the very universe we exist in. We are already everywhere all the time. We do not need rockets and telescopes. The keys to enlightenment are growing on the surface. The perfect chemical combination can be synthesized in our gut, propelling us throughout the cosmos.
>>
>>19208539
not everyone is like you.
some guts are "gutted" ya dig?

SOME need a little BOOST.

DEAL WIT IT xDD
>>
>>19208504
>>19208539
One can discover a lifetime of questions with 5 dried grams of psilocybe mushrooms. You can travel to fractal realities that you can not describe. We are like cavemen describing space stations. All we can do is share the gift nature left us. These plants are intentional. They are the key to communicating with the other.
>>
>>19208559
>not everyone is like you

I remember my first marijuana
>>
File: IMG_5701.jpg (197KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5701.jpg
197KB, 1478x1019px
>>19208571
>>
File: Forest-4.jpg (2MB, 3500x2325px) Image search: [Google]
Forest-4.jpg
2MB, 3500x2325px
>>19208504

I dont' think so.
But I do think that "as above so below", so our brains are disposed in the exact same manner as the universe, so, psychonautics travels are identical to universe travels, only in a reduced scale. And that's the confusion.
>>
File: IMG_4684.jpg (411KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4684.jpg
411KB, 764x960px
>>19208590
>>19208571
>>19208539
>>19208504
Take it easy. But take it.
>>
>>19208577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpcJcGOPLiw

Against what indeed.
>>
>>19208596
Thats the thing abour scale when talki about the universe. Above, below, in, out, through, against...its all one. We only perceive in 3 dimensions. I think psychedelics start to break through base reality in some unexplainable way.
>>
File: IMG_4180.png (476KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4180.png
476KB, 500x432px
>>19208626
>>
>>19208504
Someone has been listening to Terence McKenna..
>>
File: IMG_3359.jpg (31KB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3359.jpg
31KB, 450x271px
>>19208653
>>
File: IMG_3312.jpg (49KB, 478x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312.jpg
49KB, 478x396px
>>19208657
My nigga.
I agree with his stance on plants. Not so much on some cultural aspects of his philosophy.
>>
>>19208675
>>19208657
Listening to Terrence is one thing. Taking heroic doses is the true red pill imo.
>>
>>19208626
>Thats the thing abour scale when talki about the universe. Above, below, in, out, through, against...its all one

Which is not true. In any sense. Scientifically it isn't. And even the most crazy of esoteric traditions don't put the above/below and all that as the same thing because there is generally a spiritual realm/whatever and the realm of the physical. So where the fuck did you even get that idea?
>We only perceive in 3 dimensions.
4 with time. Which we can understand even if it is only one way and we can't see all time.
>I think psychedelics start to break through base reality in some unexplainable way
It is unexplainable because it isn't real. Psychedelics simply make you hallucinate and think in weird ways. That is their point. No different than other brain disorders like schizophrenia or synesthesia. It makes the brain work oddly, not break through any different dimension.

But let us even suppose that it was possible. Even taking your idea as fact, how would you differentiate between any chemical compound or mental disorder that makes the brain hallucinate and a genuine extra dimensional travel? And why would certain chemical compounds that are also in this 3d realm have a certain extra dimensional quality and not other things?
>>
>>19208709
>where do you get that

The fact that the theoretical universe is infinite is a good start. No above or below in infinite space time friend.
>>
It's quite possible that some hallucinogens can break some spiritual plane boundaries but as far as physical transportation i think that's pushing it.
>>
>>19208709
Have you done high doses of any of the big 3? Acid, shrooms, or DMT? Theres enough circumstantial evidence through multiple user experiences to cast doubt on it being the same mechanism/experience as a mental illness.

Im not saying the plant itself is multidimensional...im saying the chemical combination with our brain chemistry breaks down some sort of wall. "Opens the third eye" as some folks would say.
>>
>>19208748
Its not physical. Its mental. Your body is not you. Your body is just a bag to hold your consciousness so you can percieve through sight, touch, smell, sound. Your consciousness is eternal. Its part of the universe that is always there, though not always yours.
>>
>>19208728
>The fact that the theoretical universe is infinite is a good start. No above or below in infinite space time friend.
1. First, that is a hypothesis, not a hard fact. Even if it was, at any given point the universe is finite. It may expand into infinity but that does not make it infinite at the present or any future time. Because at any given point in time it is expanding, and at any given time you can measure the size. While that size is indeed vast, it is not infinite.

2. Even if it was infinite, which it isn't, there would still be directions. Just like how time is relative, so are directions and positions. So, you could still have an above or below in an infinite expanse simply because you would occupy a space as does any other given location/entity and relative to one another there would be a direction.

The only way your post makes any sense is if everything simultaneously existed everywhere at once. Which isn't the case.
>>
>>19208772
>Hypothesis

Yes. My entire post is based on hypothesis. Im not presenting any of this as scientific fact.

>even if it was infinite which it isnt

So youre allowed to spout hypothesis but im not? Cool story bro

The "observable universe" is not infinite. But the entirety of the universe, both observable and not observable, theoretically goes on forever. Which is more likely than it just hitting a brick wall.
>>
>>19208772
>critical thinker vs. schizophrenic megalomaniac
>>
File: krispykreme.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
krispykreme.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>19208821
>brick wall
It's donut shaped there's no walls
>>
>>19208709
Time is not a dimension. The fourth dimension is spacial just like the 3rd. Its just unobservable to us living with 3d perception.
>>
Stop beimg fucking normie shills. It's very possible there's shit we don't understand and cant positively replicate using the scientific method in physical terms with physical results. For material scientists and fucking retards who can't imagine shit bigger and more complex than what is right in front of us, sure. What we see is all there is. But sometimes humans break through that paradigm and learn that there's far more than could have ever been imagined previously.

It's a fucking kike chess game to keep you in chains. You're the slave. If you can't possibly imagine that there's some kind of existence and knowledge to be gained away and outside of the plantation you grew up on then your nigger ass deserves to stay a slave.

Be a human. Use what you have and experience what you can experience while you're in this experiment because who fucking knows what comes next. Just do your experimenting with a clean heart and do no damage to others without them initiating the need to cause them harm.

Just don't follow the kikes' rules unless you like being penned cattle meant to serve them.
>>
>>19208821
>So youre allowed to spout hypothesis but im not? Cool story bro
Because I am not wrong. The universe is expanding. We know that for a fact. This means that it is not infinite. It is incredibly vast, but that is not the same as infinite. For it to be expanding this clearly shows that it is getting larger. To become larger and larger means that at any given point in time it is finite. Like if you measured a straight line kept expanding, you would always get a finite distance. That line may very well expand forever and keep doing so, but at any point and time that you picked, it would not be infinite.
>The "observable universe" is not infinite. But the entirety of the universe, both observable and not observable, theoretically goes on forever. Which is more likely than it just hitting a brick wall.
It will theoretically expand forever. That does not make it infinite. As explained in the example above. Because while it gets bigger, that means it has a finite end point. Where is it and what might it be? We do not know. But for it to get bigger implies that there is a finite end. We will likely never reach it in generations or ever, but there is an end and it keeps expanding. Like if you had a balloon that could expand forever, your balloon will never be infinite. Because whenever you stopped to check its size, you would always get a finite number even though your balloon will keep getting larger and larger towards infinity.
>>
>>19208854
What is that donut shaped OBSERVABLE universe existing in?

>>19208866
So much this. Holly shit. If some kike hasnt created an algorithm explaining the mechanism for psychedelic worm holes, these cunts will turn up their noses at you and continue smelling their farts.
>>
>>19208887
The space your balloon is expanding in to is infinite.

There are infinite ballons.

>hurrr i am mot wrong.

Check your fucking ego at the door, friendo. This is /x/.
>>
File: IMG_6179.jpg (314KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6179.jpg
314KB, 640x635px
>>19208923
>>
>>19208923
How does that refute what I said? Infinity isn't a point you reach and say "alright I reached the number infinity". If you stopped time and had the time and resources to do so, you could map out the exact size of the universe. You would not get infinity; you would reach a vast, but still finite, number. So, no, it does not go on forever simply because it is always getting larger. It, like the line, may always expand into infinity, it would never reach infinity because it can always get bigger. And then bigger than that size. And even bigger than that. At any point you stopped, you would never reach infinity so the universe clearly is not at a size that equals infinity.
>Check your fucking ego at the door, friendo. This is /x/.
Facts are still facts, whether this is /x/ or a fucking science convention facts are facts. And you clearly do not know a thing about any kind of physics or math if you think the universe is currently infinite in size. Just like if you said 1+1=3 and I said it was 2 and I wasn't wrong. There is no ego to check when facts are facts. You do not get to make up your own facts. At least not in this reality you don't.
>>
File: IMG_6145.jpg (2MB, 3800x2509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6145.jpg
2MB, 3800x2509px
>>19208972
>>
>>19208978
Do u understand that ive conceded that the OBSERVABLE universe is finite? While what cant be observed likely goes on forever?

You seem to be stuck on this finite vs infinite shit. Think of our universe as a single bubble in an infinite pool of milk. As you blow through the straw at the center of it all, more bubbles start their existence while those that expand too far (causing the universe to cool and extinguish) pop out of existence. We are one of these many FINITE bubbles. While the milk (empty space) we exist in goes on forever.

Now relax with your big ol' brain thats "not wrong" and let us plebs have some fun with our little plants. Take your smug elsewhere if you dont enjoy thought experiments.
>>
>>19208504
>we will be able to traverse time and space with these substances.

Some of us are already doing this anon. Its no big secret anymore. I do it every time I go to sleep now, you can experience many places other than this one, I see this place like a grounding zone. So I don't lose myself completely
>>
>>19209103
After my many psychedelic trips ive also come to the conclusion that dreams are among the most powerful hallucinations a human can have. They are as real to you in slumber as reality is when awake. Truely mind blowing shit, dreams are.
>>
>>19209064
>Do u understand that ive conceded that the OBSERVABLE universe is finite? While what cant be observed likely goes on forever?
Yeah. And you are still flat out wrong. Because the whole universe, not just the observable universe, is expanding. So, it still wouldn't be infinite. Nor is the observable universe comparable to a bubble in a huge infinite pool of milk.

Second, the shit you said does not qualify as a thought experiment. It's flagrant mental masturbation and it shows based on what you said and how you react to criticism. A thought experiment like super tasks or schrodinger's cat, or any other thought experiment is meant to provoke discussion on both sides. This is how you find the truth. What you did was make a bunch of claims based on ignorance, had zero comment on any of my other questions about how any of this works, etc. So, no, it isn't a thought experiment. You just wanna roleplay like a kid and pretend you taking a hallucinogenic means you are traveling through universes. At that point save yourself the money and just use your imagination. Your claims would be just as valid in the end.
>>
>>19209116
>to the conclusion that dreams are among the most powerful hallucinations a human can have

No this is the most powerful, because we believe there is a duality still. If we didn't this experience would cease to exist. Its a thought, just a more rigid one.

>They are as real to you in slumber as reality is when awake. Truely mind blowing shit, dreams are.

Yeh but you can't share it with anyone, so what's the point of even talking about it?
>>
>>19209127
>Yeah. And you are still flat out wrong. Because the whole universe, not just the observable universe, is expanding.

It only expands when you look out into space its not really there, nothing is. Do you think the Universe is external, how cute!
>>
>>19209127
This guy really thinks there is scientific consensus that the universe is finite? Are you retarded? Literally google "is space infinite" and you will find an INFINITE number of sources claiming its likely infinite.
>>
File: o-THE-MATRIX-facebook.jpg (862KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-THE-MATRIX-facebook.jpg
862KB, 2000x1000px
Drop enough acid and you will see the line of code that is programming your reality
>>
>>19209174
hahahaha you are so dumb you cannot intuit that dimensions of time and space are too rudimentary of a tool with which to understand existence.

The universe and all of those super nerd scientists chatting about it are just a show.
>>
>>19209174
No. You will find people not knowing or debating it. Some say finite, others will say we can't be sure and it may be infinite. Until some proof comes along to falsify that idea, it's pretty safe to say that it is finite. I don't think that the observable universe will be all normal, and right outside of what we can see there's gonna be all this weird shit jumping around, electric elves, or infinite dimensions. It will likely be the same shit we see in the observable universe.
>>
>>19209127
Here you go trip fag;

Science can never discover what mind is, as a describable phenomena, because the instruments of science are extensions of the sensory mechanisms and are only capable of investigating phenomena projected into sensorily perceivable world. Mind contains all science. How could science explain that which contains it?
Given that all things are experiences in mind, the nearest that it is possible to approach an appreciation of mind is to consider it space or void.
Mind is space in the sense that all things are contained in space. Mind is substantial, formless space being that which stands under, formless, being that which has no shape and is therefore limitless.
Being limitless there can only be one. In truth, there is only one consciousness or mind which contains all forms manifest, being that which is perceivable.
Everything is in Mind, for where else could it be?
There is in reality, no duality. In and out above and under, nothing and something. These are all relative to the separate body image in the physical world.
>>
>>19209223
What a nice collection of words that convey nothing other than that you mistakenly think you are smart.
>>
>>19208757
>>19208504
it's all literally a hallucination
>>
>>19209247
Convey nothing lol. Can you read?
>>
>>19209252
Obviously I can. See... you are not very smart
>>
This is why I stay away from /x/ now. Enjoy
>>
>>19209269
I will thanks. You should try to be less of a cock and make sure you have something interesting to say before you just let your fingers go.
>>
>>19209252
>>19209261
Neither of you should come away from this feeling the lesser man. You are both champions.

The true enemy is the "this is why I'm not here right now posting" poster.
>>19209269
>>
>>19209297
Nah, I am an enemy. I do not adhere to social contracts and am only out for myself.
>>
>>19209297
>Neither of you should come away from this feeling the lesser man

I don't care about other people's opinions nor beliefs.
>>
>>19209329
Then why do you burden them by speaking?

I care about others in as much as they are useful to me
>>
>>19208559
>>19208539

the "gut" is what the ancients were talking about when they said preserve your life force, "chi" or your sperm basically. its all in your dan tien
>>
>>19208504
no they just fuck you up for a little
>>
The fuck are you talking like it's never been done for? What do you think Shamans do?
>>
>>19208504
You know you're onto something when the shills come out of the woodworks.
>>
>>19210566
Its funny how triggered people get when you push back against their supposed completely measurable reality.

>but s-science says we all live within these four walls so why would i ponder whats beyond them!? REEeEeeeEE
>>
>>19209410
>i smoked some marijuana at a party once
>i did E at a rave once.

Surely all the cultures built around psychedelic ritual are based on the fact that they just "fuck u up a little."
>>
>>19208504
No need for the substances I think. This can be done more naturally through work and meditation, supposedly. This is from the Law of One.
>[...]The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.[...]
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#1
>>
>>19208972
That's.... impressive.
>>
>>19210656
I cant argue it being possible through meditation. I just think the plants are more easily attainable for the laymen then gaining a state pf deep transcendental meditation.
>>
>>19210693
Oh sure I agree. I just think in the end the "training" may have to go, eventually, since it is, in a way, artificial as it is still a foreign substance that gives somewhat non-controllable experiences. I think there is probably a difference in quality between what is achieved by smoking or investing something, and what could be done by consciousness alone?
>>
>>19210702
Ya, at the end of the day. Our mind is doing the heavy lifting either way. The plants act as a catalyst to acheive the meditative state that many work years to attain. Id probably agree it is more valuable for the individual to put in the work to achieve this naturally (if thats truly possible).
>>
>>19208504
I truly believe anyone who thinks this is inexperienced and suffering from a minor lingering psychosis that small doses of mushrooms can leave with easily excitable people.

They most certainly do not open up portals to other dimensions but it's really easy to pick out people who have done a lot of them compared to people who are going through they new age peace and love experimental phase
>>
>>19208504
>With enough time and practice, maybe with technological supplements, we will be able to traverse time and space with these substances.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>>
>>19208504
its the dream world

you have one foot in both worlds just like everything els
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (235KB, 460x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
235KB, 460x652px
We have been educated to use our minds in a certain way that ignores the fact that everyone of us is an apperature through which the whole cosmos looks out at. We don't see the mundain things in awe like we used to as a child. Somewhere along the line we broke out of those lens to see a "reality" only to find out that our reality is so condensed we limit ourselves to what's possible. And I feel like these chemicals takes us back to our intended notion of perceiving reality
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (304KB, 689x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
304KB, 689x840px
>>19208709
Imagine thinking you know for certain that all psychedelic experiences aren't "real."

Your arrogance is astounding.
>>
>>19208504

>I truly believe psychedelic plants open a gateway to another dimension/universe/reality.

No, they just allow you to experience this reality from a perspective closer to the All.

>enough time and practice, maybe with technological supplements, we will be able to traverse time and space with these substances.

You can do it without these substances.

Reality is just a psychedelic trip we have all grown accustomed to.
>>
>>19209222
gud dugouts
>>
>>19210656
>eating is natural
>somehow getting high isn't
Unless you have mastered inedia you can't coherently and convingincly argue against drugs.
>>
>>19210943
Just eradicate the notion of self, no need for chemicals
>>
>>19208504
time and space donĀ“t exist, when in contact with these psychedelics we eneter contact with the full mindfullness of the universe :)
>>
>>19208571
I've eaten mushrooms on 4 separate occasions and have never tripped in the slightest
Always ended up having to drop acid
>>
>>19210898
tfw not a mentat

IT IS BY MEMES ALONE I SET MY MIND IN MOTION
>>
>>19215366
Take more? Find a new source? Im not aware of people being immune to psilocybin although it is entirely possible i guess.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.