[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abduction stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 9fd.png (413KB, 623x473px) Image search: [Google]
9fd.png
413KB, 623x473px
>be me at 10 yr old
>Live in small town next to defense related manufacturer and still somewhat close to large pop city
>seen shit tons of UFOs and even called friends and we've seen them pass. Dad was flight crew chief in Navy and knew some weren't planes.
>shit had been getting weird and my mom saw an orb and said it must have been Indian spirits, flew into woods near my house.
>wake up one night to weird red color and no one can wake up. Get into my parents closet and grab AK variant, lock in magazine and grab big ass mag light from charger. Go outside. See it is in the woods.
>noshoeslol.jpg head back inside and put on shoes.
>see doggo, doggo scared but following cause lol human has magic loud stick and light stick.
>Go down to border of woods, see almost fake yet lighted fog.
>doggo won't follow as I climb down about 40 ft. Get down to base and he is barking at me. Oh shit fog is rolling but stops, part of it gets brighter.
>ohfuck.jpg, charge rifle, oops shitty AK safety and dropped light.
>weird award of hold of light and rifle. Stick gets in shoe and hurts and the fog go away real quick and looks like shadow long tall ayyys. Somehow make connection fog is BS but scared close eyes then open them to see them close.
>shotsforallah.jpg probably just 4 - 5 rounds then run like hell to base. Doggo atleast climbed down and barking at something behind me. Run up and put shit up.
>next morning parents comment on my muddy ass tennis shoes. Ohshititwasreal.jpg
Now comes part two.
>>
>>19208424
Part two
>few weeks later see light but doesn't last as long.
>think lol I'll stand on the hillside and blast ayyylmao. Be first kid on Earf to bag a confired ayy kill.
>step outside and see doggo paused looking at me weird. Walk towards him and see him dash towards me. Ayy was jumping down. Felt like a stun and like my tongue had touched a 9v battery.
>Ayys do some type of experiments but chat. Explain they are like robots and download like a CD. Say they were pissed cause their defense screen sometimes is shitty and I made one of the Ayys have to get in a less than ideal situation. Ayys run me through mind simulator. They said think of it like a scary video game.
>Ayys pissed at their buddy cause he keeps getting me killed cause pain was real.
>they let me go and show me where to get my rifle, light. They awake doggo and he is pissed. He growls but I s just run and he books it too. Get rifle and light.
>when will this shit end.....
>>
I wish i had trendy abduction stories. All i have is a few strange "lights-in-the-sky" stories. Bummer, honestly.
I would totally let an alien put things in my ass, in case any greys are monitoring this thread.

also bump for justice
>>
>>19208519
No, you don't want these. Most recent story is waking up with finger tip like burns wrapped around my wrist.
>>
>>19208566
I would give anything just to KNOW. Im sick and tired of being unable to pull my eyes from the sky for fear i will miss something. JUST GIVE ME A SIGN.

Abduct me, burn me, implant me, rape my asshole, I honestly dont give a fuck.
This revelation would be universe-shattering for me. Im almost there, but physical evidence would seal the deal for me. It'd turn me into a straight up zealot. GOOD OR BAD.

Little tipsy, but I mean every bit of this. My grillfriend and acquaintances agree.
>>
File: 1485390105184.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485390105184.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>19208438
You were outside, abducted and returned or what?
>>
>>19209300
Outside, ayy jumped me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.