[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Ghost Experience Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9288.jpg (118KB, 1125x1339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9288.jpg
118KB, 1125x1339px
>be me
>around 9 or 10
>come across abandoned house with dad, brother, and older cousin
>deside to go in
>Scaredasfuck.jpg
>Start looking around for anything interesting
>nothing but rotten wood and old furniture
>Get bored and decide to leave
>As we're leaving we hear door squeak by itself
>It closes
>Ohfuck.jpg
>Run like hell
>>
>>19208271
Wind = Ghost
>>
>>19208271
Nigga that's called a draft
>>
>>19208301
>>19208307
Maybe, but it was still pretty scary as a kid
>>
>>19208370
So call your thread personal wind experiences
>>
>>19208370
Yeah, but we're not supposed to be a kid now. We're supposed to be over 18 to be here.
>>
File: sneaky_spanky.jpg (30KB, 765x569px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky_spanky.jpg
30KB, 765x569px
>>19208453
>>
>at public event as a child
>waiting to use the porta potty
>if someone is in there, there's a red square thing on the door. if it's empty, there's a green one signaling you can go in
>the one I'm waiting for has the red
>door opens
>door closes
>square changes to green
>no one walked out
>>
I had a 45lbs barbell proped up against a corner in my hallway for 3 months. 3 months it stood there, untouched while I was healing from a work injury. One day I'm sitting in my living room, with my back to the hallway, when I hear the sound of something metal being put down. I turn around to see my barbell standing vertically in the center of the hallway right before it fell onto my glass table I had in the center of the hall. Shit was surreal. Only other experiences I had were as a child. One was sitting in a room with a guitar on the wall when one of the strings just made a noise on it's own. The other was I went outside to get some air at night(10pm) and I went to sit infront of a synagogue that wasn't far from where I lived. I sat on a bench that was literally a meter away from this heavy looking wooden door they had for the rabbies or something, not the main door. Like a side access or something of the like. After about a minute of sitting there, the heavy ass door fully opened up on it's own for 10 seconds, then closed. Weird thing is, I wasn't spooked, I just assumed I triggered the censor for the door to open automatically. It wasn't till a few years ago that I passed by next to it and realised that a) that door is not automatic, and b) they're never open that late.
>>
>>19209637
>hear sound in closet
>get spooked
>look inside
>its a ghost
>im scared and scream
>>
File: Un.png (171KB, 293x283px) Image search: [Google]
Un.png
171KB, 293x283px
>>19208271
Not really a ghost for all I know, but. . .
>Be me
>4 or 5
>On trip with parents to place where nobody knows us
>Go to thrift store
>Get Power-Ranger action figure
>Go back to car
>Go to restaurant
>Remember the Power-Ranger
>He's not with me
>Start crying
>Parents tired and exasperated
>"Maybe it's still at the store, we can get it after we eat."
>Yeah right
>Leave restaurant after dinner
>Go to car
>Power Ranger is on the hood of the car, battered
>I swear to god, tire tracks are on his back
>Mom, Dad, and me are all freaked out

To this day, they still don't know what happened aside from some weird supernatural occurrence. As I said, we were on a trip, everyone was a stranger, so it's HIGHLY doubtful that someone would go through all that trouble to give a snot-nosed kid an old toy.
I still have the Power-Ranger on my 'Artifact shelf.'
If it was a ghost, I would suspect some sort of kind spirit, and the reason I've kept him so long is because it feels like a charm. Can't find any images of him online, but he was made in 2002, and can turn into a ball, I think, but he's probably got pieces missing. If anyone can knows what I'm talking about and can find it, that'd be fantastic.
>>
>>19212244
>someone saw u drop it as a kid and put it on ur car after it got run over in the parking lot
Not scary.

Here's mine: I am very "scientific" and "rational" and still staunchly don't believe in ghosts but still can't explain this
>be teenager
>go on day trip with senpai to the allegedly haunted aircraft carrier USS Hornet.
>not for the spooks, but for the cool history and planes etc
>be in old mess hall looking at posters of info
>hear rapid hard-heeled walking mayne 20 meters behind me
>turn around expecting to see a military person or museum docent, but there's no one
>footsteps seem to stride past the entrance and down a corridor
>no one else in family pays it any mind, still looking at posters
Weird shit. Probably just echoes but weird.
>>
>>19212290
Nig, did you read the part where it's all like: As I said, we were on a trip, everyone was a stranger, so it's HIGHLY doubtful that someone would go through all that trouble to give a snot-nosed kid an old toy. We looked all around the car after I lost it, and it wasn't in the parking lot.

Also, since you 'debunked' my story:
>I can't explain this
>Probably just echoes
>Just echoes
>Can't explain
>Echoes
>>
>>19212580
Seriously? First of all I doubt ghosts thought tire tracks on your toy would be a spooky way to get their kicks. Second of all, I'm not actually that convinced that no one would pick up your toy just because they don't know you. We're you in Amish country or somthing where they shun outsiders? & if the toy was next to a vehicle with a car seat in the back it's not that far fetched that they would leave the toy on the hood
>>
File: Cat.jpg (25KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
25KB, 640x384px
>>19212650
Some people can be nice, but as I said, the toy was NOWHERE near the parking lot.
My idea is some kind of possession (or another paranormal thing) of the action figure, and it somehow followed us.
>>
>>19212669
What if it was in your car and when you opened the door, it fell out and you didn't realize it. A person pulled up and ran it over and was like "oh shit" so he picked it up and put it on your car
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.