[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just one thing about flat earth...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1498181597005.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
1498181597005.gif
1MB, 482x482px
I think I remember this being discussed once but what's the explanation about flying east from Japan to Hawaii and west from California to Hawaii?
>>
>>19208199
>east
Lol there is no such thing as east or west. Just north and south
>>
>>19208247
huh?
>>
File: 1496618908303.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496618908303.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>19208247
>>
>>19208199
>flat earth
>>
>>19208247
Even on a flat earth there is you retard it just changes depending on your position
Planes can fly "east" even if it does take them in a circle. East is just 90 degrees right of north. When people use compasses they don't define an eastern direction first; the compass finds North and then everything else is relative to that.

North and south change depending on your position on a flat Earth too. If you start looking north and strafe sideways on a flat earth long enough you'll end up not looking North anymore. South should only be defined as the opposite of the direction of north because if you say it's the direction of the south pole it's everywhere so that changes with North.

How the fuck did you decide east and west don't exist?
>>
File: oprah-accept.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oprah-accept.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19210456
>How the fuck did you decide east and west don't exist?
It does not fit in the model. East and west screw up all ancient maps because navigation bias. So, like many other things, flattards decided east and west do not exits.
>>
>>19208199
There is a magnetic south, which doesn't adhere to this model. Storms do not adhere to this model. Tectonic plates do not adhere to this model. The fallout from the Chernobyl disaster, as well other nuclear fallout patterns, do not adhere to this model. Math does not adhere to this model. Physics do not adhere to this model. If a flat earth model were true, then every pilot, astronaut and aerospace-related organization is in on some global conspiracy (read: Jews did it because fuck you) to hide this impossible model.

Please travel. It eliminates most biases and expands ones mind to knowledge and wisdom not found in your basement.
>>
>>19208199
We 2D for realz?
>>
How this flat thing explains this fenomenon?

A quarter of Finland's territory lies north of theArctic Circle, and at the country's northernmost point the sun does not set at all for 60 days during summer. In Svalbard,Norway, the northernmost inhabited region of Europe, there is nosunsetfrom approximately 19 April to 23 August.
>>
>>19210585

Finland and Norway don't exist, dumbass.

Let me guess, you think Atlantis is real, too? Read a book once in a while and you might not be so uneducated.
>>
>>19210626
Man, that is some epically bad trolling. Sad!
>>
>>19208199
>>
>>19210636

Thank you.
>>
>>19210648
Its flat, japan knew this for along time, it's why they worship 2D anime tiddies
>>
Flat Earth doesn't work using the conventional 3d sphere map of Earth. It dosen't account for the Ice Wall and the other continents.
>>
>>19211389
>this map wasn't made in Japan
>0/10 no trust
>>
>>19208199
Does that mean Australia only have like 8 hour days?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.