[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 20170626_182242.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_182242.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Looking for the others
>>
>>19208176
looking for other obese effeminate men?
>>
Yeah, and how's a hand supposed to point the way?
>>
Fuck role playing let's really discuss cloning. Any countries or private groups still experimenting with this? It kinda fell of the world after the whole controversy of it being moral happened when I was younger. There has to be people who said fuck the laws and tried cloning humans right?

Why make the laws? What were they afraid of besides muh playing god?

Would human cloning devalue human life?

People theorize we can upload consciousness into computers, what about other clones? And if so could we "upload" into gentically engineered monsters?
>>
>>19208210
I looked into human cloning after posting this and it seems it's been done. Cloned embryos to make stem cells is as far as it's gone it seems
>>
Looks like it's been used to fist yourself. Has it been used to fist yourself?
>>
>>19208210
You're a fool if you think they haven't been experimenting with cloning for literally decades. Just because they came out and were like "look at this gay sheep we cloned isnt that cool but we'll never do anything unethical or anything" 20 years ago doesn't mean they haven't. It also means they've been experimenting with it looooong before they decided to show the sheep to the public.
>>
>>19208176
I don't get this thread.
>>
>>19210697
i guess its like some larper dude claiming to look for clones of their self
>>
I am not of the others you claim to be looking for
but I am one of the scientists who helped create your line, I just had my memory wiped
maybe you have the answers I am looking for
btw clones have been used since the 1940's\ they are just really expensive, and well contained
>>
clones won't have the full m on their palms like humans and their belly buttons are weird lol
>>
>>19208176
That's a big hand.
>>
File: Hand twins.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hand twins.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>OP
>>
>>19211260
4U
>>
>>19208210
Cloning a human is pointless. The main part of what makes a human what it is is consciousness which we still don't understand, nor know how to move.

Cloning human parts, however, is something completely different. The dental industry is experimenting with growing a tooth outside of your body. Biggest hold up is how to reconnect that tooth to your body. There's another form that uses your stem cells to grow the tooth in your mouth, so the tooth will hopefully reattach and grow given the space provided.

There's two paths this will go: cloning human parts will greatly help extend human life and eventually become extremely cheap as 3D printers become available (print the framework, repopulate with cells). Then, we will start exploring the transfer of consciousness into a digital format, which can be combined with the above processes to create avatars that will last nearly forever.
>>
>>19211385
IMMORTALITY!
>>
File: clone_bone.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
clone_bone.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
>>19208176
The real question is weather fucking your clone is gay.

Also, Clone Bone!
>>
>>19208210
China and top secret America projects have at least tried cloning.
>>
>>19211280
a mighty, thunderous kek rolls over mountains and valleys, the blast shaking windows and snapping branches off of trees.
>>
>>19211385
The point of cloning isn't about moving your conciousness to another identical body. That'd be dumb. It'd be about making another you with the exact same brain and basic genetic structure who most likely would still feel like you feel about yourself and most like convinced it is not only the original but an original person despite having a clone. Basically it's just making an identical twin. That one Arnold Schwarzenegger movie (I think it's called 6 Days?) is probably the most accurate depiction of how this would go down. Multiplicity is less likely, but also a really good movie at least in my opinion.
>>
File: f5e[1].png (443KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
f5e[1].png
443KB, 680x559px
>>19212569
If you're gay or at least bi, there's almost no doubt in my mind that you'd fuck your clone. I know I would and if I would my clone probably would too. Though, that could be an interesting study about sexuality. If a clone of you was rapidly aged to be your same age then there may be some nurture stuff that you had that your clone didn't and I'd be interested to see the results of said test of Nature vs. Nurture.

I couldn't find that picture from Ultimate Spider-Man where Peter's girl clone and him are hanging out and he's like "Wanna make out?" and she's like, "Yeah, okay." then they both immediately break the kiss and are just like "Let's never do that again, it was kinda weird." so instead have this picture.
>>
>>19208210
>>19208275
>>19213017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_cloning
There are commercial cloning operations operating publicly. Universities and research institutes and medical/pharmaceutical corps etc have all been using cloned human tissues for decades, publicly and legally, often for product development. Complete organism human cloning is the only bridge-too-far that isn't publicly acknowledged, but even that has been done publicly with viable embryos being terminated before the scientists would have to make any uncomfortable decisions.
You paranoid fucks need to catch up.
>>
>>19214119
The korean mad doctor did it, published a paper on it along with other 20+ people and got peer reviewed.
>>
>>19213937
>It'd be about making another you with the exact same brain and basic genetic structure who most likely would still feel like you feel about yourself.
Cloning in practice doesn't quite work like that.
http://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2013/01/29/why_cloned_animals_arent_identical_106449.html
>>
>>19214128
That korean mad doctor worked for a company that clones pets for rich people now. Dolly was proof of concept for a product that is currently on the market.
>>
>>19214128
>>19214169
Oy wait, you're talking about human embryo cloning, aren't you? My mistake. I don't recall who did it first but I believe you that they were batshit koreans.
>>
>>19214155
That's a good and educational link. I liked that. Maybe Multiplicity is the more accurate movie.
>>
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.