[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost a decade and this is all ive been able to find.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 0626172012.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172012.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Almost a decade and this is all ive been able to find.
>>
File: 0626172012a.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172012a.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19207885
>>
>>19207885
What am I looking at OP
>>
File: 0626172012b.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172012b.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19207887
>>
>>19207897
>>
File: 0626172013.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172013.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19207897
Whoops.
>>
File: 0626172013a.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172013a.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19207920
>>
>>19207885
>>19207887
>>19207897
>>19207920
What are these? Star maps?
>>
File: 0626172013b.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0626172013b.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19207926
Does anyone else have any?
>>
wtfF DOESSSS thSi menanan OP is a fag
>>
>>19207933
Yea, I doodle in my sketchbook all the time with my protractor
>>
>>19207891
>>19207932
Sorry, Im not really sure what to call them, Theyre like spells, i guess? I dont really have any expectations of anyone believing that they are real, obviously. im just trying to see if anyone has more of them on here. i feel like ive exhausted all of my avenues of investigation
>>
>>19207955
Could you translate some of the runes? I'll hit up my witch ex girlfriend. See what she thinks.
>>
>>19207955
How do you make these OP?
>>
>>19207955
The top two look like power dials if I'm not mistaken

Third may have something to do with weather maybe?

Bottom one looks to be part of a ritual or spell

And the second to last looks unfinished.
>>
>>19207964
Mostly, no. a few of them ive been able to glean their function but none of their meanings. as far as i can tell the ones that ive seen in other scripts are either only coincidentally similar or have divorced from their meanings. the infinity symbol, the one that appears twice in a row two times on the outer edge of the largest glyph in the first image ive posted seems to have something to do with communicating energy between two points on the page without interfering much with the space between the two designated points. the "3"s dont seem to do anything. ive noticed that the slanty "F"s tend to be in pairs, usually facing eachother. theres only one instance of them being next to eachother and facing opposite, although i cant tell what they actually do. the one that looks like a backwards r with curves in both lines and a dot above and below generally seems to denote the beginning of a block of script, and its usually close to the one that looks like an oblivion symbol and the few that are lines with 2-3 dots above or below them, im not sure if its a grammatical thing or if its about the functioning of the symbols. the one that looks like a % generally creates a situation where the logic of the structures reverses and skips a rune until it hits back to either the same % or another and then procedes forward as normal.
>>
>>19207977
i didnt make any of them, i just copied them. which is a grueling and arduous task because they have to be perfect to function. some of them i had to draw and redraw over and over because unfortunately, none of them are geometrically perfect so you can only get so close with tools.
>>
>>19208019
What function do you wish to acomplish anon?
>>
>>19207988
Im really not sure what the first one does, i cant get it to function correctly, i can only assume its because of some imperfection in the way i copied it, even though as far as ive been able to tell that results in non function completely. it made me and my room mates very paranoid for a few days, with some mild hallucinations.

the second one increases the energy output of a flame placed in the center and decreases the energy output of the flames surrounding it in the smaller glyphs.

The fourth one creates and very powerful state of extreme concentration for a while, my memories while using it are very, very clear.

The fifth one allows you to see (magical?) structures as they exist in reality.

The sixth one seems to increase the efficiency of the other ones if you use it immediately beforehand.
>>
>>19207885
looks like angel/demon sigils mixed with some cabbalistic tree of life arrangements
>>
>>19208044
Interesting, how do you use them?
>>
>>19208042
I dont know really i think im obsessed. Its been the focus of my entire life since i was younger than most people are before they understand a commitment to labor. I need to understand where these came from, who made them, how to make more.
>>
>>19207885
Hey, I had a spirograph when I was a kid, too.
>>
>>19208044
Prove the second one in a video, or else you're lying

I'm genuinely interested, but not in larping
>>
>>19208052
Well for starters, you said you didn't create these, so where didn't you copy them from?
>>
>>19208051
Ill do the fourth one because its the least involved/easiest to type out.

You need to copy the entire image completely first. You have to be very accurate. i cannot stress this enough.
Get yourself some isopropyl alcohol. put salt in it to seperate the water from the alcohol and siphon off enough pure alcohol to completely submerge the page in about 1/4 inch of liquid.
next you need a sharp knife, and you have to clean it in CLR. i dont know why you have to clean it in CLR but you do. then rinse it off with water and set it in the alcohol (at this point the isopropyl youve siphoned off should be sitting in a mason jar, covered big enough to hold your knife and still remain closed)
go buy yourself a bottle of the highest proof liqour you can find. i use bacardi.

set the page in a metal/glass tin big enough for it to sit inside without any folding.

pour the isopropyl inside, store your knife in the jar, covered.

let the page sit somewhere drafty until it dries COMPLETELY. if theres too much wind it will fuck up the page. be careful to disturb it as little as humanly possible.

Next find yourself a table big enough for the metal/glass preferably nearby a window.

Now heres the grizzly part

use the knife to nick yourself a little because you need the blood of the person you want to spell to effect. i usually do the upper part of my arm because it always scars if the spell worked and you cant see the scars up there. put the largest drop of blood you can get on the edge of the knifeblade in the exact center of the largest circle. do the same with proportionately smaller drops on the smaller circles.

Take a shot of your high proof liqour and light all four corners of the page as close to the same time as you can, you want to flame to reach the central glyphs at around the same time. let it burn out completely.

as the last tendrils of of smoke are curling away from it, inhale them.

it takes a couple minutes to kick in but once it does youll know it.
>>
And thus OP never replied again out of frustration that no one bought his paper scribbles
>>
>>19208099
>drink the concentrated isopropyl alcohol

Yeah, that feeling of "clarity" and vivid memories is actually your brain cells committing suicide
>>
>>19208068
Like i said, its not my intention to get people to believe me. im here looking for more, if you dont have them then it means very little to me what you think about them.

besides the second one takes about two entire days and a couple hundred bucks.

>>19208075
The first couple i got from an old chan in tor, unfortunately some randoms from the internet decided to fill it with cp so it got shut down. i lost contact then with the two or three other people who knew anything about them. the third one i got from a book i borrowed from a dude claiming to run a "magical library" out of his house. everything else he had seemed to be made of pure bullshit. the fourth, and fifth i actually got here, in this same type of thread about or five years ago, and the sixth one came from a dude in one of the 4chan discords last year.
>>
>>19208113
Drink the high proof liqour i said to buy, not the isopropyl. youll die.
>>
>>19208117
I've got nothing better to do and I wipe my ass with hundreds, so give me the steps for the fire
>>
>>19208133
alright, but this might take me a few minutes.
>>
>>19208133
Bump for this ^
>>
>>19208133
And a bump for you Mr. Dubs
>>
>>19208140

So step one, as always. copy the image 9 times

You have to physically draw it too, otherwise it doesnt work. the labor aspect of it is important, i think. luckily this one only takes about 20-30 minutes.

Youre going to need materials for this one.

You need 10 ounces of bonemeal

8 small IRON bowls (about the size of the outer circles) one larger bowl (for the inner circle)

10 oz of powdered ram horn (or a rams horn and a pestle and mortar)

5 oz of blood. any kind will work.

9 1x1 inch sheets of gold leaf the more pure it is, the more pronounced the effect.

and enough mercury to cover the bottom of all of your bowls

Set out your bowls and place a sheet of the godl leaf in each one.

divide your mercury evenly into each of them

dont touch it or mix it or anything. just leave it alone until it dissolves the gold completely. (you can tilt the bowl a little to see if the gold is still there but do this sparingly) to be safe just dont touch it and wait 4 or 5 hours.

add in your bonemeal and let it sit in the mercury for another hour or so

Do the same for the rams horn.

You want an ounce of each in all of the small bowls and two in the larger one.

after its been left to sit give it a couple of good stirs and wait long enough for the metal amalgum to seep back into the bottom of the bowls.

contd.
>>
I hope this thread doesn't get archived before I get back from my class tomorrow.
>>
>>19208213

Fold your pages into small dense cups
pour out a little of your metal amalgum in each bowl into the center of the cups (just a drop or so will do)
Add your blood to the bowls (try to keep them even)

Then you mix the sage and saffron powder together in a 2:1 ratio of sage to saffron

layer it liberally on top of your powder.

set your paper cups of liquid amalgum on top of the bonepile of each bowl.

You have to chant.

You dont have to chant anything in particular you just need to keep a constant stream of vocal noises going for several minutes. ten or twenty if you can stand to do it for that long. during this time it helps to attempt to imprint your will on the metal in the cups and to harness your energy.

once youre internally ready set the central cup on fire, and then do the same thing for each cup starting with the bottom left and proceeding clockwise.

Once they are all lit begin chanting TO the cups, the central one in particular, if youve done everything right the middle one should tower up quite powerfully while the smaller ones almost go out. if one of them goes out though the whole thing goes out.
>>
>>19208213
>rams horn
>blood
>labor

Anon you're dealing with some heavy satanic shit here.
>>
>>19208322
This, especially just to make a single flame get bigger
>>
>>19208322
>>19208329
I really dont know enough about whatever this really is to make any claims about its moral implications.

>single flame

Thats the thing. i dont think these are all individual spells so much as pieces of one larger thing. but i dont have all the pieces.
>>
>>19207885
Im OP. i will be back in 16-18 hours. if this thread is gone ill make a new one. hopefullly someone with more will show up.
>>
>>19207885
I was looking at a starmap about 3 weeks ago. I noticed that the planets were all in a line. I had a dream about some fractals, my memory was able to recreate the information from the starmap in fractal form. It was able to zoom it was beautiful manipulation of visual information.

It looked like the sun, mercury, venus, and earth, were in some kind of orbital resonance. It seemed there was an energy field through the path they take around the sun, like the waves orbiting that spectrum had a mathematical harmonic resonance, and it was throughout all the planets in synchronous waves until it reached earth, and then went further out to the other planets.

Then I remembered some mandebrot and julia set fractal viewer on an ipad friends house, while we were tripping on lsd. I had another dream, where I was talking with that same friend, and I told him about the planetary convergence. He is a mathmatician, he did some calculus on what I told him. He set up a multibodied set of variables. The strange part was it looked like he solved the equation for mercury and the sun as if mercury was the center of the system? I got confused, but it seemed like he did the same thing for every planet, like each planet was connected to the sun, but he solved the position of the sun each time, instead of just once for all the planets. Maybe he was integrating multiple gravitational interactions together, after solving them all separately. Then he produced a simple equation for it, and he said it was an equation for gravity, dna, and artificial intelligence. I didn't understand, but that multiple set of equations for each planet reminds me a bit of your graph here.
>>
>>19207933
The spiral lines remind of of branching neural networks, the others remind me of binary trees. I have success 'growing' creative visualization of 'plants' in my mind using the light of love and concentrated awareness, the leaves and branches look like those branches. Its a holographic thing, just the simple net can be represented in many ways to the mind. I think there is some kind of correlation between the physical structure of matter, and some kind of photonic energy field around it that can shift in many ways as long as it stays related in some way to the underlying structure. I believe dna is the simplest chemical compound that can do this, it will create instructions and codes for the to produce a chemical reality similar to the structure and idea put forth to it by the love and focus of ones own mind and heart.
>>
>>19208386
explain how you come to learn

a) the rituals involved with this shit
b) what they do
c) what runes they are using (if you know what runes they are using, wouldnt it be a lot easier to isolate more of these kinds of spells based on what occult involvements those particular runes are from?)
>>
>tfw you wonder what the fuck kind of thread you just walked into

Still very interesting.. continue all.
>>
>>19209640
thread is dead until op comes back tomorrow

i saved the photos just in case i ever need them later on, but im taking most of this with a grain of salt

i just want these questions answered >>19209332

i dont understand how if he knows nothing about them, that he somehow knows the rituals involved with them
>>
>>19207885
>Kuchiyose no Jutsu
>>
>>19209696
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.