[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in horoscope/zodiac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 63

File: 06c-Virgo.png (47KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
06c-Virgo.png
47KB, 450x450px
Been wondering if theres another view on the matter or smth
>>
>>19206767

Personally, I believe that the position of the stars plays some kind of role in our lives, but not depending on which day you were born. Maybe they affect people differently, but I find it highly unlikely that this difference has anything to do with our zodiac sign.
>>
>>19206767
There are definetely different character traits for each month
>>
>>19206792
to me it sounds kinda.. strange, to actually believe what another human being told me about the position of the stars in my birth. But for some kinda reason, my sign (my "map") is pretty spot on with who I am
>>
File: 1231313213.jpg (23KB, 388x394px) Image search: [Google]
1231313213.jpg
23KB, 388x394px
>tfw virgo male
>>
if you've ever met any people you would soon realize there are only so many kinds of them, and if you asked them all what month they were born you would start finding patterns really fast
>>
>>19206888
>888
I've started noticing this. I read somewhere we are supposed to be in control of the sign we're under but it tends to control us.
>>
File: 1479314178194.jpg (39KB, 486x434px) Image search: [Google]
1479314178194.jpg
39KB, 486x434px
>>19206876
>>
>>19206767
Amateur astrologer reporting.

The biggest misconception is that your sun sign ("star sign" or whatever) is the end all be all. For many people the sun is not th most prominent placement in the chart.

The next two big things to look at are moon and AC ("rising sign"). If you have just these three you can usually get a good grasp on a person's characteristics. Some believe that the AC is also directly linked to physical characteristics, especially in the face.

It's a pretty deep rabbit hole and newspaper horoscopes just shit on it.
>>
I wann fuch that virgo :^)
>>
>>19207984
how do you see the vedic astrology?
>>
>>19207984
what reading material do you recommend to into astrology proper?

also, beginner's tricks of the trade?
potential trappings to watch out for?
>>
>>19207984
what do you know regarding physical characteristics? This is the first im hearing of it
>>
>>19208335
bumping this
>>
>>19206767
Anything that gets me laid.
>>
>>19208522
lol its amazing how this is real. i guess people just connect with these kind of things
>>
>>19208317
I only just learned a little bit about it the other day listening to The Astrology Podcast. My impression is that there's a huge emphasis on yogas, or specific combinations of placements. I also gathered that information on Vedic astrology is very scattered and unreliable. I recommend the podcast.
>>
>>19208335
cafeastrology.com has tons of stuff to read and is generally very beginner friendly. Although for the actual making of charts I prefer astro.com

The way I learned was by starting with my own chart and looking up interpretations for different placements and aspects, later doing the same with other people. I also keep track of where the planets are currently from day to day (mundane astrology) , an how they relate to my own chart (personal aspects, etc).
>>
>>19206767
>also, beginner's tricks of the trade?
>potential trappings to watch out for?

Sorry I forgot to respond to this. Accurate natal information is crucial, don't just guess times and locations. For location, use the hospital if possible instead of where you live.

Also understand that even just within modern western astrology there are many different methods for everything. No one is right or wrong. For example, house systems - read up on what makes them different, how they work, and try to get few to see what works for you. I personally use topocentric or Koch, but many decent astrologers use whole house systems. Neither are more or less valid.
>>
>>19206767
I think it's pure horseshit. The things in the sky are just big round aggregations of material stuff and nothing special outside of the astroNOMY viewpoint.

I so, so, SO hate it when some idiot finds out my birth date and then thinks she/he knows all about me when they really don't know the first thing. I've long had the habit of keeping the date a secret just to prevent this presumptuous idiocy!
>>
>>19206767
I don't believe that the position of one of the distant planets dictates my acts or my mood or my digestion, but I can't deny the striking coincidence that these zodiac-given archetypes have to the personalities of their bearers.

I think Jung explained it as the same as a clock striking noon always coinciding with your being ready for lunch, not that the clock itself is what made you hungry.
>>
>>19209040
>someone got too properly cast and is still salty
>>
>>19207984
I'm Leo rising. How does that affect me?
>>
File: 1497219256014.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497219256014.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>19206876
>tfw virgo male and Gemini rising
>>
>>19210572
Speaking from my experience with Leo rising, specifically BF. I see his Leo influence as a generally warm atmosphere, kinda smile that lights up a room. Doesn't need to try to be flashy to draw the eye on his own. Not confrontational or abrasive, but at the same time not cloying or passive either. Perfectly content to do his own thing at the bar, but equally comfortable as a part of a large conversation.

These descriptions seem vague, so I'll add a contrast- Sagittarius rising. Also a fire sign, but it's cardinal rather than fixed like Leo. Sagittarius rising can be aggressive for shits and giggles, looks for opportunities to to interject with a well informed (and therefore, as that person believes, superior) opinion. Leo rising is better at staying in his lane.

I wish I had more experience with Aries rising to draw another contrast, but I expect it'd be like Sag, only more aggressive and less intellectual.
>>
>>19210582
Jesus Christ... What sign is your Mars in?? Venus? Moon? Please let me see your chart, there has to be something redeeming in there
>>
File: feck.jpg (113KB, 592x873px) Image search: [Google]
feck.jpg
113KB, 592x873px
>>19210675
am I fecked?
>>
>>19210723
This isn't your birth information, it's the current positions right now.

Try here http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

Or just Google "natal chart", there are dozens of sites that do it
>>
File: double feck.jpg (74KB, 619x462px) Image search: [Google]
double feck.jpg
74KB, 619x462px
>>19210741
sorry about that
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 323x455px
>>19210760
I could see you running a shop for some weird niche hobby. Preferably something where there's a lot of tiny details to perfect, like tabletop RPG miniatures or model airplanes.

What's kind of disturbing is Lilith smack dab between conjuncting Mars and Venus.

Tell me about your mother
>>
>>19210667
You seem knowledgable, can I post my chart and let you try and draw some conclusions? I'm just awfully curious.
>>
>>19210798
>What's kind of disturbing is Lilith smack dab between conjuncting Mars and Venus.
Why is that?

>Tell me about your mother
She's an opioid addic who never liked to spend time with any of her children.
>>
>>19209040
> the stars tell me you're a fag
>>
Sounded like bullshit to me, especially when magazines and newspaper contradict each other.
The I saw that ascendant sign is as important as sun sign, looked it up as I didn't what I was and I must admit it honnestyl fit pretty well.
Still think it's not very important, it won't define what will happen to you.
>>
>>19210835
Mars conjunct Venus
>parents' relationship can be a considerable determiner of intersex relationships later in life
>either Venus chills out abrasive Mars, or Mars overpowers and agitates Venus, or the two generally piss each other off. Maybe they get along.

Lilith was made for Adam out of dirt, and when she didn't want to have missionary sex with him, instead wanted to be equal or on top, he raped her and she left Eden to make babies with demons, later killing them and the children and grandchild of Adam. Generally known as a baby-killing whore.

Moon sign also usually indicates relationship with mother. Capricorn is a very self-reliant sign, so in your case you had do to a lot of your own mothering.

Sooooo... Do with that what you you like. You can Google around about any of this and get interpretations from real astrologers and draw your own conclusions.

>>19210823
I am very much an amateur, but I'd nevertheless love to see more charts and see how well / poorly I can interpret things. It's getting about bedtime here though so it might wait until morning.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (388KB, 1314x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
388KB, 1314x1102px
>>19210882
It's ok, I am not good at this myself.
>>
>>19210882
>Lilith was made for Adam out of dirt, and when she didn't want to have missionary sex with him, instead wanted to be equal or on top, he raped her and she left Eden to make babies with demons, later killing them and the children and grandchild of Adam. Generally known as a baby-killing whore.

That's fuckin brutal.

Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19209040
Virgo detected
>>
>>19206876
Excuse my ignorance, but as a Virgo male I'm curious, why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>19211447
Virgo men are great in bed in my experience, don't listen to them anon.

t. slutty astrologer
>>
>>19211460
No I mean I am too ignorant of the subject to understand what characteristics he might be referencing, could you elaborate on the subject?
>>
File: IMG_20170627_194839_706.jpg (189KB, 748x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_194839_706.jpg
189KB, 748x977px
Hi lads, any chance one of you could help me with what my chart shows?

Can't make head nor tail of it desu

Sag sun
Libra ascendant

Any kind of reading would be really welcomed
>>
>>19211644
Virgo is a feminine sign.
>>
>>19210890
That's one helluva sixth house stellium you've got there my guy! Generally points to becoming a workaholic with chronic health issues. Needs to learn to delegate properly, not overwork self, take care of self. When overloaded with withdraw self, possibly by going to hospital.

You've also got a grand cross (big red square from moon, mars, mercury, saturn) which generally works to make your life more difficult. However, some of the aspects are very loose (read: the degrees aren't actually that close), so if I were you I might ignore moon opposite mercury. At that point you're left with a right triangle, or a T-square- also not pleasant, but not as scary.

Usually the solution to a T-square problem is pushing to the opposite side of the chart, in your case the 5th house.

If I had to make a more adventurous, risky interpretation (read: actually try to guess something about you as a person), I might say that you come off as kind of aggressive at times (poorly aspected mars in 3rd). Your heart lies with friends and group efforts (moon in 11th) but you may secretly fear being abandoned or rejected (moon square saturn).
>>
File: 1472197845465.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472197845465.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>19206767
>Virgo
>Leo rising
>Moon in Gemini
>Mars in Libra
>Mercury in Virgo
>Venus in Leo

I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>19211807
Hello second house stellium! Second house typically rules money, wealth, but more broadly things that you value, and wanting to have value yourself.

Taking a leap and trying to interpret- Would enjoy becoming a (popular) youtuber (2nd house stellium, mercury in 1st). Restrictions at home cause issues with self-esteem (saturn in 4th square a buncha stuff) and potential to expand self-image is limited by relying on others, especially significant others (moon in 7th opposite jupiter in 1st). If you're a straight man, you look for domestic motherly types in women (taurus moon in 7th).
>>
>>19207984

pretty much, but it's more complex than that with planets, aspects, and houses etc

also which system you use changes everything, in my experience sidereal whole sign is the most accurate
>>
>>19206807
This. There's definitely something to it. And checking out a friend's or family member's information usually btings up a spot on description, too.
>>
>>19211447
Virgo as a sign is mutable earth- think of constantly shifting sand. Most common trait that jumps out at me is perfectionism; likes to make everything just so for their own comfort.

>>19212089
If you want to look at the sign literally, okay, but that doesn't really work. It could be considered feminine because it's ruled by the moon (pretty feminine, but really just talks about emotions in general) or mercury (not really the most butch of planets). I still disagree that it's an inherently feminine sign, or that there's any such thing.
>>
>>19209040

is your sign as uptight as you seem to be?
>>
>>19212516
I can overwork myself, but if I really get caught up in a thing that I really enjoy or see as absolutely necessary. I suffer from procrascination and too much daydreaming. Tell me more about stelliums. I was working 16th hours for a month nearly every day last summer, so this is sort of right.

Why does it make things more difficult, both cross and T?

What about my 5th house? The impression I got from that is that I am pretty batshit when it comes to pleasure. Which is true, in ways. I like risks.

Yes, sometimes. My agression isn't very well contained or constructive ( as in it can be extremely misplaced ), and I am extremely cruel when I feel offended. Worst is that I really dislike myself for being so unrestrained sometimes as I have spared harsher words with people who have genuinely deserved them while hurting people that have mattered to me.
Not necessarily, I want to be a writer, but you are right about abandonment. I only fear it from close people, especially from love interests. Doesn't help that I am a prideful shit and often drive people away for perceived wrongs.

This was very personal, but it kind of helps with introspection, which I view as a good thing.

Thanks, by the way.
>>
>>19210444

i used to feel that way but astrology describes more than that, my chart is pretty accurate about the way i grew up and other aspects of my life as well

it's all extremely detailed
>>
>>19210667

sag is mutable, aries is cardinal, leo is fixed
>>
>>19212593
Yup, all true. I dumbed everything down a bit for laypeople.

I've played with sidereal but haven't wrapped my head around it (looked at my own chart and was like dafuq?) Went from tropical lib sun pis moon sag rising, to virgo sun aquarius moon scropio rising, which kiiiiiind of fits except aquarius moon is like um no.

Maybe I've gotten to cosy with my tropical chart and can't see anything else in myself. The moon is a huge dealbreaker.

Anyway, what would you think of doing regular astrology threads, like /div/ but, you know, looking at people's charts? If you do sidereal and I do tropical I think it'd be a well-rounded set of perspectives.
>>
>>19212606
>Why does it make things more difficult, both cross and T?
They're both made of squares and oppositions.
Oppositions can be positive if harnessed properly, but a square takes more effort to make lemonade out of lemons.

>I am pretty batshit when it comes to pleasure. Which is true, in ways. I like risks.
>scorpio

That'll be why. Scorpio is all about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Also death.

>>19212614
Shit yeah you're right, sorry. I always get those two mixed up. I really want sag to be mutable in my head and make aries the mutable badguy.
>>
>>19212644
how2harness squares?
>>
>>19212606
Sorry I forgot
>stelliums

Stelliums are when you have 4 or more planets in a house. Generally indicates that you go to hord in that particular area of life. 6th rules your job (as opposed to career) and physical day-to-day health.
>>
>>19212665
Be aware that you have that internal conflict and do your best to find a compromise or (or recognize one side is right and let it win). The name of the game is introspection.
>>
>>19206767
Not usually but I've met a some Scorpios, Leos, and Geminis who have made me wonder, since those are like the most distinct trait-wise.
>>
>>19212625

i learned tropical first, then sidereal, then learned with the whole sign system and i noticed some stuff stays the same so the feel when you look over an entire chart is still there

sidereal just seems to have more depth

i don't have any attachment to my chart either way though as far as what it says

in tropical i'm a virgo sun, libra rising, aries moon whereas in sidereal i'm a leo sun, virgo rising, pisces moon (my sun is trine neptune so in tropical there's still a level of that energy there regardless)

i also have venus conjunct my ascendant, and in the standard house system i have a first house pluto, whereas whole sign puts it in the 2nd (but my sun is sextile pluto so that energy is there to a lesser extent anyway, it forms a trine with neptune; not a grand trine but i have a kite and whatnot anyway) which is all supposed to matter

my mars sign is completely off in tropical, but in sidereal it makes sense (goes from capricorn to sag)

i do readings when i get a chance in these threads so i'd definitely come by and do a few, but the thing is i'm good at them sober and not really when i'm not

i'm sure you could guess what the catch is there

which house is the moon in and what's it aspected by? those might offset the detachment
>>
>>19206767
mfw virgo moon
>>
>>19212710
I'm in a similar boat with mars being off in tropical (aries), but I always wrote that off on the fact that it's retrograde opp sun. In sidereal is pisces, so it's hard to determine if my failure to act on things is because pisces or because retrograde. I will say, though, that turn-on-a-dime temper fits better with aries than pisces.

>my sun is trine neptune so in tropical
Implying it's not in sidereal? I thought the angles stayed the same

Overall I'm kinda jelly of your chart tho. Nice kite.

>i'm sure you could guess what the catch is there
Word. I'm in a weird timezone, too, which funks things up, although I have a few hours in the morning to waste usually and that correlates to early evening US-side. I'm obviously an amateur anyway, so I'm not implying that I'm the guy that's gonna rattle off on-the-nose interps all day long. I figure we can't be the only astrologers on /x/ though.

>which house is the moon in and what's it aspected by? those might offset the detachment

Tried things your way with whole houses and it made... a little more sense? 4th house sidereal and tropical with whole houses, 2nd or 3rd in tropical (I can't decide between topocentric or Koch atm). Looking at moon as strictly an indication of relationship with mother, aquarius fits because she was a hot emotional mess (mostly taurus and aries in her chart, blech) and I was often the one to set her straight. Once picked her up from the police department on a DUI and had a stern talking to her about how I'm half her age and she should be picking me up.When she killed herself I only ever cried out of anger at her for ditching my siblings and her responsibilities, never really out of grief of losing her. Maybe once or twice out of grief of having to be that girl with the suicide mom.

Otherwise, though, pisces still fits all other interpretations of the moon better.
>>
>>19212710
>and what's it aspected by?
Sorry, forgot-

square gem jupiter, sextile sag uranus neptune (might be the pisces influence I feel), loose trine lib mercury pluto
>>
>>19206876
Virgo male here: Quick rundown on this meme?
>>
>>19212783
Youre a faggot but women will love you anyway
>>
>>19212793
Wew I thought it was something worse.
>>
>>19212793
Ha, I am a Virgo male and I can confirm that this has been the experience so far.
>>
>>19212803
>>19212783
>>19212727
>>19212557
>>19210582
>>19206876
wtf with the virgos? I woulda guessed more gemini or aquarius in /x/ but I guess I was wrong
>>
>>19212809
Virgos are more attune to paranormal stuff than the rest. Just an unpopular opinion.
>>
File: Untitled.png (97KB, 747x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
97KB, 747x1027px
All of this Virgo talk got me curious. I don't understand what any of this means.

Although I skipped noting the time of birth, because I don't know it.

>>19212809
Virgo master race.
>>
File: 21.png (66KB, 666x448px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
66KB, 666x448px
virgo RISING!
>>
>>19212837
Time of birth would give me a lot more to work with.

>moon opposite sun, mercury
Torn between logic and emotions. Trust your gut some time it might be cool.

>venus sun jupiter trine uranus neptune
do you wanna fight the man?

>mars square jupiter
you rack disciprine
>>
>>19212891
>The Western Hemisphere is comprised of Houses 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9the right half of the chart. People with the majority of planets in the Western hemisphere tend to be other-oriented and receptive rather than self-motivated. The needs of others are considered before taking action. It is in this sense that the lives of people born with this emphasis are thought to be more in the hands of fate. However, this is not actually the case, as people with either Eastern or Western hemispheric emphasis (and those with balanced charts in this sense) essentially have the same free will potential.
>>
>>19212896
>Trust your gut some time it might be cool.

Yeah, getting me in lots of trouble.

>do you wanna fight the man?

I used to, but for a while now I've been thinking of giving up if you know what I mean.

>you rack disciprine

Only if I decide to.
>>
Since there's so many Virgos in here. What do you guys love and hate?

For me Cancer and Pisces are my bros, whereas Scorpio and Leo better get ta steppin when they see me.
>>
File: mychart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
mychart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Scorpio with double Pisces. Whatever you can tell me from this, great, otherwise hello general discussion.

My boyfriend's grandfather recently dies, and I helped his aunt clean out the house. Turns out grandma was into astrology before turning hardcore Christian. Tl:dr I have at least 50 books ranging from Edgar Cayce to basic vintage books on astrology.

My life has been chaos lately, so I haven't had time to read them, but I've always been fascinated by astrology, ever since I was told my sign and about the "scorpio party" they threw for me.

I hate horoscopes, but love looking at friend's charts. It usually gets weird, but I'm also just friends with weird people, too. I fully believe that the planets affect us, even though I don't have a clue to how.
>>
File: 2017-06-27 19.17.35.jpg (306KB, 1010x865px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-27 19.17.35.jpg
306KB, 1010x865px
I have little to no understanding of my natal chart, is it possible for anyone to help me read it?
>>
File: graphic.png (43KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
43KB, 750x562px
>tfw virgo thread
>>
>>19212921
pisces and scorpio are bros,cancer and leo not
>>
>>19212942
>scorpio are bros

I refuse to believe this.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_a_hw.83657.24915.gif (120KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_a_hw.83657.24915.gif
120KB, 748x1102px
>>19212769

even the negative side of a cap moon doesn't fit me, my mars isn't the best as far as placement goes either

it's the same in sidereal, the angles all stay the same, what i meant by that was that even without the pisces moon tropical still ties my sun to neptune so there's a strong link there

i wouldn't be jealous of my chart personally (pic related)

i'm not in a weird time zone (eastern, but not still in nyc), it's just that i'm not sober often enough to really get readings done because i love drugs and alcohol and i'm rarely without one or both

i can't imagine giving someone a talking to for something like that, but that's because i'd be more likely to be the one at the police department

>>19212779

the sextile would give it that influence, and kind of keep a bit of that feel

it would definitely make you more empathetic than someone with a moon just in aquarius (but that would make you intuitive)
>>
File: dronk.gif (104KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
dronk.gif
104KB, 748x1102px
What do your wizard eyes see?
>>
>>19212947
just a opinion.but im only virgo rising.i'm also masochist by the way
>>
>>19212927
>scorpio scorpio scorpio pisces pisces
do you do drugs?

>libra jupiter & venus in 7th
Lots of friends probably. Not necessarily a large social circle, but lots of one-on-one friends.
>>
>>19212769

i added in some of the fixed stars (there are about 60 that are in relevant places in my chart, even my part of fortune is directly on prima hyadum, the only thing that isn't aspected by a fixed star is my saturn)

i don't know if you've looked into them much, but they're intriguing

mine are fairly unfortunate
>>
Which website are you guys using for this stuff? I want in on this.
>>
>>19212990
Google "Natal Chart"
>>
File: natal.gif (159KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
natal.gif
159KB, 748x1102px
>>19212960
Wow you use a lot of extra objects. Do you take aspects to them just as seriously as personal planets? I really only look at Lilith or Chiron if they're in really conspicuous positions like conjunct a personal planet.

Taking them fully into account though, I see a trine with two kites, two T-squares but not making a grand cross. Do you think it's worse to have two unrelated T-squares or the grand cross?
>>
File: natal chart.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.gif
66KB, 670x471px
>>19212990 here
How's it looking astro-anon, if you're still here?
>>
>>19213039
I've never seen a more homosexual combination ever.
>>
>>19213051
I'm not gay at all though. What the fuck?
>>
File: moar.gif (164KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
moar.gif
164KB, 748x1102px
>>19212984
I haven't messed with fixed stars, but have looked at other asteroids. I turned on some popular asteroids and "add some fixed stars"... jesus. This is even AFTER reducing orbs by 50%
>>
>>19212973
>do you do drugs?
Occasionally, but nothing stupid. Rarely even drink. Want to quit smoking every day.

>one-on-one friends
I'm usually the therapist for anyone I actually get close to, but also have a large social circle despite hardly ever going out and actually seeing any of them. My best friend is a triple Gemini and my boyfriend is a Virgo, with rising Cancer and moon Scorpio.
>>
>>19213055
Quit lying bro, it's all there.
>>
>>19212967
wants to do more group activities / with friends but stuck at home on some hobby
>>
>>19213076
Mind explaining what's even there then? You're clearly not the astro-anon who's an expert at this stuff.
>>
>>19213039
see >>19212901
>>
>>19213082
he is just joking with you
>>
>>19213051
>>19213055
>>19213076
>>19213082

http://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/06/06/sexual-and-orientation-astrology/

tl;dr sexual orientation indicators aren't really a thing
>>
Sun aquarius
Moon Virgo
Ascendent Taurus

I am pretty sensitive but I have tough time finding love
>>
File: 1461389701034.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461389701034.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
>>19213087
>>19213099
>>19213105
Am I getting memed on? The fuck is going on? I don't know anymore.
>>
>>19213130
look at your mars / venus placements & aspects, what's going on in your 7th house. Also Aquarius spells abrasive rationalizing contrarian to me personally. Virgo moon is also probably too picky. Taurus AC comes off as boring.
>>
I'm scorpio and i'm a really calm,mellow person. I'm not really interested in sex either, I need to love the person first and i'm shy/awkward and kinda nervous.
The only thing that makes me a scorpio is that if i'm mad, shit is going down.
That and I try to look "cool" but i'm a gigantic dork.
>>
>>19213151
Some scorpios kinda go the opposite direction. A couple scorpio women I come across are bubbly cute sweet, like cherry on top sanguine personalities.
>>
File: charts.png (13KB, 246x382px) Image search: [Google]
charts.png
13KB, 246x382px
my chart is a mess i hate myself
>cancer mean cri everytiem
>>
>>19213132
I was just playing. Do you really need star signs to tell you if you're gay or not? Answer should be no.
>>
>>19213150
venus capricorn
mars aries
VII scorpio
>>
>>19213178
Well I didn't get any other posts and yours was the first one. Come on man.
>>
>>19213160
>A couple scorpio women I come across are bubbly cute sweet

It's all an act, don't fall for it.
>>
>>19213187
I just wanted to give you a reply, because nobody else was, but I didn't know what to say that wasn't stupid.
>>
File: 1480702492842.png (329KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480702492842.png
329KB, 414x479px
>>19213197
Thanks anyway, all good.
>>
>>19206792
The reason the day you were born is noted is because it tells the astrologer where the earth was in relation to the stars at your time of birth.

You're essentially saying that you think its important where the stars where at your time of birth, but not where the stars where at your time of birth.

The date/day is just used as a reference
>>
A read would be deeply appreciated
>>
File: IMG_20170627_214043.jpg (113KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_214043.jpg
113KB, 750x542px
>>19213314
Fugg
>>
File: astro_2gw_02_.74476.24977.jpg (241KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_02_.74476.24977.jpg
241KB, 747x1024px
Will post mine because I am also looking for interpretation...

Out of curiosity, compared to my boyfriend's, mine seems very busy? I am completely clueless on this stuff, so I am curious what the lines mean?

I apologize if that is a rudimentary question.
>>
File: 2457932964217.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457932964217.gif
15KB, 500x600px
Hey guys! Virgo Sun/Libra rising male here. Rate my inner turmoil.
>>
>>19206807
Confirmation bias. Those traits are written so they ring true with most people..
>>
File: IMG_0232.png (280KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.png
280KB, 640x1136px
Ayy lmao what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>19212921
As a Virgo I had good experiences with Cancer, Taurus, Leo, Libra and Aries.

NEVER get romantically involved with a Piscies.

And NEVER relax around Geminis.
>>
>>19213689
>And NEVER relax around Geminis.
Someone gets it.
Also don't get romantically involved with a Cancer once you guys break up it will be extremely messy.
>>
>>19213706
As a Cancarian it's true, cut me once we kill you twice.

We won't even talk to you until it's been 10 years, being ruled by emotion like this is so shit and we take things far more personally than we should but it's just a part of our nature I guess :(
>>
>>19213686
Nothing, it means absolutely nothing beyond some measurements of celestial bodies. There is no empirical evidence existent anywhere that suggests that the movement of the planets in our solar system affects your personality, your temperament, or any of that shit. It's all a bunch of malarkey that perpetuates itself far beyond the original expiration date it should've had, and the two big reasons for that is that 1) it's all about the self and the eternal chase/struggle for individuality or personality, which humans will eat up for as long as they live, and 2) there's money to be made.

Fuck all of you and all the massive wastes of time, energy, and intellect you're expending on this utter shit.
>>
>>19213689
Why not be with a Pisces? Virgo asking
>>
>>19213730
YUP
You guys are excellent lovers. Nurturing and caring. But it just so happens that with my ex cancer had a lot of issues.
Cons outweigh the pros and I had to cut them off.
I promise you that person will never talk to me for 20 years. Hue hue
>>
File: horoscope.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
horoscope.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>
>>19213029

i ran out of other objects to look at, so i took a look at those

apparently fixed stars are meaningful, but i'd have to let fate decide that one (they only matter when they're conjunct or opppsite something from what i know, i only know the conjunct ones in my chart)

when i get bored enough i look things up, but i haven't been doing this long i started in september after having a conversation about how i usually find women who believe in astrology attractive

made me think of a pagan i went out with, and a lot that happened, she thought astrology was really important and said it was relevant to some things that happened

i learned on my own chart then started reading on/off here (can't today, not sober) to compare other people's charts and see what they say

i think the houses and aspects are more interesting usually

yeah i'm not sure what a double kite on a trine is supposed to do for it, two separate balance points i guess but they're both part of the t-squares

i don't know if they're harder or not, it's too subjective, but i can say my life has been fairly unproductive by most people's standards

>>19213056

i'll have to take a look when i sober up, the fixed stars are generally fairly fatalistic

apparently i have a nice quick rise to some kind of power or something to look forward to before an eventual violent death according to many of my fixed stars, my eighth house and some other things in my chart suggest the death as well

funny enough at the very least the death part is the same as a few other death predictions i've gotten through numerous methods and such (long story)

we'll see about that
>>
>>19213758
Piscies tore out my heart at a young age.
Libra lead me on.
Virgo was never happy with me.
Capricorn can't stand me and thinks I'm a black hole of joylessness.
Aries just fight me.
Never even met a sagittarius.
Geminies are poison.
The only Leo I know just won't stfu.
Scorpio don't even exist as far as I'm concerned.
Also fuck Aquarius and I have no idea what the fuck a Taurus is meant to be either
>>
File: 1484985991456.jpg (309KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1484985991456.jpg
309KB, 802x802px
>>19211447
>>19212783

beats me, I assume people are referencing virgo's symbol, the virgin.
>>
>>19213747
yeah? pisces asking
>>
>>19213821
Virgo males are great. what is the meme?
>>
File: 1487168624001.jpg (171KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487168624001.jpg
171KB, 730x960px
Libra male here. Any info on us?
My two best friends are male Leo's.
>>
>>19207984
Libra rising here. Can confirm. I'm fucking beautiful.
>>
File: 1482449987815.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482449987815.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>19213925
>>
>>19213957
Alright, Anon. Give me the meme. Why are Virgo males trash?
>>
File: Wgjp7.gif (911KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
Wgjp7.gif
911KB, 300x191px
>>19213964
>assuming im trash talking virgos
>asking the same question to which i have already answered in my post
>'beats me... I assume people are referencing virgos symbol - the virgin'

youre a fucking idiot. this exchange is over.
>>
>>19207984

its a c complete false correlation

it revolves around the charectoristics of the parents mating around holidays (((brainwashing))) their personality type, or in the old days the harvest/ farming/ weather cycles and how that impacted mating
>>
>>19212793
Pretty much sums it up for me, I guess astrology is right after all
>>
Yes but you need to use numerology in conjunction with astrology to get the full picture. Everything fits with me.

Leo
Expression : 9
Lifepath : 1
Day number : 1
Sun : 8

>that one time I thought 9/11 was a message directed at me
>>
>>19215130

Forgot, I was born on 28th and apparently the sun is strong on that day, and Leo is a sun sign. I actually do feel like a lion.
>>
we Vergas are odd to say the least
>>
File: 2457933466542.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457933466542.gif
15KB, 500x600px
M/22
>>
>>19213987

>typical virgo
>>
>>19213801
I'm trying to read up on fixed stars and it's kinda overwhelming. My guess is that it's best to check in order of intensity? Having a hard time figuring out where to start
>>
>>19215171

i started with the ones conjunct my sun, ascendant (and venus by default since it's conjunct my ascendant), moon, and midheaven then spread out when i got bored of that

i look for similarities in meaning and patterns to guess their role in my chart as well

fixed stars are somewhat hard to find a lot of information about, but if you already know how to read a chart then it's a somewhat intuitive process and you don't need huge amounts of detail to paint a picture on top of what you already have

charts are like maps, fixed stars are like the route you take to get where you're going and the way you end up there or how it's expressed is filtered through whatever planet or point is on that star

if that makes sense, i think it's easy to read a chart once you look at it like a map and learn the key
>>
m/19
>>
I play an astrologian kitty on XIV. Does that count? :3
>>
>>19215292
What are you doing on /x/
>>
>>19215202
This helps a lot, thanks. I did use my tropical chart, because I'm still attached to it.

I pretty much stuck to 1° orbs, found a few just outside that window. I did the four major angles, sun and moon. Might also check Venus, Neptune and Jupiter (Lib sun, Pis moon, Sag AC). In the mean time I have a lot of reading to do with what I've come up with so far.

Merga conj MC 45'
Altria conj AC 5'
Alpheratz conj IC 5'
Belatrix conj DC 2'
Enif conj Moon 42'

Maasym conj AC 1°5'
Nihal conj DC 1°18'
>>
>>19215351

you can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself
>>
>>19206767
just here toi say aries is #1

bitches
>>
>>19215352

i use tropical to find fixed stars because it's easier actually since they're generally listed with the tropical system in mind

when i read things in their entirety i heavily favour sidereal and whole sign, but i also look at other systems and use them when they're convenient or what's available since generally speaking it's like reading a map and regardless of which map it is the key stays the same
so it's not much different

the orbs are dependent on the star, but in most cases you don't want more than 2 degrees and the more exact they are the more important so one degree is a pretty good measure

your fixed star on your moon for example would suggest that you might have a tendency to let your emotions lead you down paths where you make poor decisions in spite of having good intentions and so on since you're just taking the moon and the star into account though keep in mind that every star has its own planetery nature and will exert it on your moon in a somewhat similar manner as an aspect from one (many fixed stars are dual natured and it's two planets)

there's more fate tied into fixed stars than the rest of a chart so there's a larger "out of your control" element there whereas in most cases things aren't so solid

i'm not entirely sure what your feelings on fate are, but based on a lot of /x/ related personal experience i'm inclined to place my faith there (as much as i'm capable of anyway) so i'm pretty accepting of what ends up being brought up

i have merga on my ascendant/venus so it affects how people see me whereas for you it's about your career

>>19215370

only partially true if you're thinking of it like the art of war suggests

victory over an enemy is possible without knowing yourself, but mastery over your enemies isn't

there's particular weaknesses that especially can bring a person down over time if they remain unchecked, but they don't prevent victory depending on the enemy and the battle since there are many key factors
>>
yes. when you die your soul goes to Saturn rings. when you are called back to earth, your soul gets inprinted by position of planets and constellations. your life purpose can be found in your horoscope as well as information about past lives
>>
>>19212809
Virgo is obsessed with analysis.

It's also the Hermit card in the tarot, or thoth, the gateway to knowledge, ruled by mercury. Virgos try and pick out the details in everything.

Virgo and scorpio are most likely to study occult.
>>
>>19206767
If you had asked me a few years ago I would have told your it was nonsense. Now I think it more a projection by man of his own mind onto the unknown, making it a type of psychology. Although given the relationship between the macro and micro there may be more to it than psychology.
>>
I don't how it is outside the northern hemisphere but a lot of people are born in September because couples tend to fuck more in the winter.

Just saying.
>>
>>19215499
>your fixed star on your moon
I read into that one and it's the head of Pegasus rising up to Olympus while Bellerophon fell off like an idiot. Again I like to relate the moon to relationship with the mother, mine who tried to ride me but fell off while I went on to do what I wanted to do (after she died I moved to Japan and am doing me). Then again, I'm just as likely to be the idiot following my emotional whims and falling hard on my ass.

Enif is associated with Mars and Mercury.

I really can't find much in the way of actually interpreting them. What little I do find tells me Enif is bad news bears.
>>
File: Vierge.jpg (115KB, 290x287px) Image search: [Google]
Vierge.jpg
115KB, 290x287px
Virgos are the purests of all man.
They're just not meant to be, are they are just humans, hence they long for something else all their lives.
Virgos shouldn't be Virgos, as they haven't ascent, yet are the closest to.
>>
>>19217422
Let me reprhase:
Virgos are supposed to be the purest.
Virgos shouldn't be Virgos as they will never ascend, yet are thiiiis close to.
Virgos are Vegeta.
If you're a Virgo, you'll never be Goku.
>>
File: cc0.png (200KB, 692x409px) Image search: [Google]
cc0.png
200KB, 692x409px
>>19217422
>>19217448
don't remind me
>>
>>19217448
Who is eligible to become Goku then?
>>
Can anyone tell me any defining traits of my natal chart?
>>
>>19217740
Sagittarius
>>
>>19217777
I'm a virgo with a sagittarius rising, what now?
>>
>>19213179
YOU ARE DAMN GOOD IN THE SACK
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_s.10505.31013.gif (107KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_s.10505.31013.gif
107KB, 748x1102px
I just wanna know my life purpose.
>>
>>19218523
Become a monk
>>
>>19217857
Anon claiming Virgo is Vegeta was wrong. Vegeta is all Scorpio all day err day. Virgo sun Sag rising is Krillin.
>>
>>19218613

That's exactly what I was afraid of. Is that even possible anymore?
>>
>>19218523
>>19218523
where do I find this
>>
>>19218794
The chart? You have to make one. The link's further up
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (333KB, 900x656px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.png
333KB, 900x656px
>>19218802
like this?
>>
>>19218845
also what does it mean, idk shit about astrology
>>
>>19218871
also whats the significance of other signs otuside of the sun sign??? pls tell me
>>
You guys should look into hindu astrology, it's very empowering

Virgo Sun
Sagittarius Moon
Scorpio Rising

feel intense man
>>
>>19218949

the major three signs, sun moon and ascendant are the aspects of your personality, they are all to an extent who you are, not just your sun sign.

The other planets rule more specific aspects, and some are meant to be predictive about your life, but they seem to fade in meaning in my experience. I would say it starts becoming less relevant after mars.
>>
>>19212921
virgo here

Virgos: stay the fuck away
Aries: Bad in bed, but still can't leave
Leos: good buddies good times
Pisces: irresistible but boring
Taurus: good in bed, slow burn romance
Cancer: amazing, quick burn romance [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
Gemini: confusing and clumsy relationship full of why
libra: boring, annoying
Sagittarius: lots of fun
>>
>>19219003
What about Scorpio?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_moi.17307.11460.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_moi.17307.11460.gif
48KB, 670x471px
Would be thankful if anyone told anything insightful from my chart, a clue to move forward
>>
>>19219003
>Bad in bed
WHAT
>>
File: somecometinretrograde.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
somecometinretrograde.gif
50KB, 670x471px
So, this is how I've interpreted this for myself. I definitely have the Sagittarius flakiness, but also the warmth of personality and I exude a certain zest that I don't really feel. The stability of my Taurus moon fizzes out the supposed Sagittarian temper, but at the same time kills the adventurous spirit. I still love new experiences, but I'm less likely to put myself out there for them. My Libra ascendant plays well with my Sag sun, which makes me likable, a surprisingly decent public speaker, but leaves me being nice to people that I should rightly tell to fuck right off. I also do have an obsession with fairness, and if those scales are ever tipped, I'll typically try to make up the difference myself (taking on extra work or capitulating when I probably shouldn't). I'm overall hideously disorganized, which I'm pretty sure stems from my laziness more than anything, but my thoughts and methods of storing information are very neat and tidy. Unfortunately, both Venus and Mars do nothing for me, as I completely lack passion for anything or anyone. Maybe they were hidden behind a cloud or something when I was born.
>>
>>19219003
Aquarius?
>>
>>19218625
Wow I'm THAT fucked?
>>
>>19218672
Still totally a thing in Buddhism and Catholicism. Pick one and move to East Asia / Europe respectively
>>
>>19218523
Know thy self nigga. All obligatory answers aside, live life subtly, start there, and be confident in your desires in life, and if you can't do that yet, then learn to be confident in yourself. And always remember to love yourself, I know that's corny but really your plain is already a hard place to live, don't make it harder to life by being hard on yourself.
>>
>>19206767
That's a pretty good interp. Is this your first time?

>Unfortunately, both Venus and Mars do nothing for me, as I completely lack passion for anything or anyone. Maybe they were hidden behind a cloud or something when I was born.

Look at the houses they're in and aspects they make. Venus is admittedly not hitting a lot of other planets, but it is making a sextile to Mars, which is probably a good thing. Mars has some other stuff going on, too.

Venus is in the 4th, which relates to "home" and sometimes stuff involving your father. Mars is in the 2nd, which isn't just monetary wealth and physical possessions, but also about your principles and how you are valued. Also note that Mars is the ruler of your 7th (one-on-one relationships, including romantic) so maybe look more into what that Mars placement means.

And as always, don't assume Placidius is the end all of house systems. Try a few other ones ad see how you feel, which systems draw your houses in a way that resonates more with how you view yourself. I mentioned it earlier but I use Koch or Placidius, one other anon here rocks whole houses.
>>
>>19219408

By subtly do you mean not as demanding for attention? I used to play in a lot of bands but lately that form of creativity just feels soulless to me.
>>
File: CX03yAhWsAA-Xy_.png large.png (97KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
CX03yAhWsAA-Xy_.png large.png
97KB, 300x417px
>>19206876
>tfw pisces MTF
>>
>>19219015

scorpios are weird. People are drawn to them but they are freaking weird.
>>
>>19219259

idk do they even exist
>>
>>19220454
>scorpios are weird
Yes we are. Or some of us really are weird.

Anyway, where the FUCK i can make a good natal card?
>>
>>19220454
>scorpios are weird
We walk in a world of shadows.
>>
>>19220473
speak for yourself.
The only shadows i walk its a shadows of my mind, full of depression and despair. And are very brief moments of contentment and happiness.
>>
>>19220569
Shadows in the sense of this world of maya, illusions, sorrow once you have felt and glimpsed truth but even then what a wonderful adventure.
>>
>>19220454
>>19220569
My "weirdness" also stems from the shadows of my mind, but people can never guess my sign. My Gemini friend once went on about how they hates Scorpios and couldn't be friends with them because they're evil before we were that close of friends.

I don't know many other Scorps, but lots of people of the other signs and we're all fucking weird, man.
>>
>>19220600
yo scorpios are vengeful and intense as fuck
>>
>>19220613
Yes, but there are some of us who can control it...
>Scorpio with double Pisces
>>
>>19220613
Some of us are pretty chill
>>
My father is a Virgo and my mother is a Capricorn

[Spoiler]and I'm the cancer that came out[/Spoiler]
>>
how would a saggi/saggi relationship work?
>>
It might be true, but people shit on it.
>doing something "according to" zodiac (read living by following newspaper zodiac instructions)
>people thinking that your zodiac is something finite and you can't change your personality/luck (probably the same people that complain about talent and bad luck)
>following the first zodiac guide they see
>socionics type of categorizing people (lol u butthurt scorpiofag etc.)
>searching/turning off a partner according to zodiac (I wish we could be together, he is such a nice guy, but he is Leo!)
>>
>>19220074
I've visited some astrology /x/ threads before, but I've cobbled together my own interpretation. I learn more every time I come through, and this is the first time I've looked at Mars in my 2nd house. From what I've read, it's mostly right (I am slow and methodical, slower than most. Why rush when that only means you'll do things wrong?) However, it claims I am a spendthrift, and I am, in fact, the tightest cunt with money of literally anyone I know.

I still have no idea why I don't experience sexual arousal, though. It's not medical, and I never had any negative experiences as a kid that would keep me from developing a sexuality. I was hoping the stars would say something, but it doesn't appear to be there either. o wel
>>
>>19220256
Actually to answer your question directly no; to live subtly is to be aware of yourself, it's a very simple and very old concept that I don't wish to over complicate. Start off small notice when you feel a change in your emotions, understand if they are yours, if they are understand why you are having them. The answers to everything you desire is in the inner, unfortunatly, it's not as easy as going out in seeking it. From my experience you will muck up a lot that you don't won't to admit or you just don't want to believe, that is all natural, let those thoughts dissipate, for lack of a better term naturally. Most of us I can assume are going though our first major life change right now, the process starts when you turn 21, this cycle in your life could last a year, it could last 10 years depending on your awareness. ( each cycle last 21 year. 21, 42, 63, 84, respectively)
TL;DR: Slow and steady wins the race
>>
pisces male libra rising here.
how would you describe me?
>>
>>19221574
A fair person, with the innate ability to help others in a kind and honest way without asking anything of them in return? That's my best guess.
>>
>sun in cancer
>moon in libra
>Sagittarius rising
?????????
>>
>>19221768
although i hate inflating my own ego i really appreciate those compliments, thank you very much :)
>>
>>19206767
No because people in china or south america saw different figures in the stars. Stars that we ignore belong to symbols in other systems and vice versa. That would mean that only the zodiac signs hold truth and that's pretty dumb and close minded.

Also there's no way burning gas very very very very far away can have an influence on my personality.

On top it's harmful to believe in it because you lay down part of your own sovereignty by attributing things that you managed yourself to some random lights and as well blame failures on them instead of yourself and bettering yourself.

Also you will judge people based on their zodiac sign and maybe miss the love of your life because a scamming horoscope said that you don't fit together or some shit.

(I actually learned planet photography and with it astronomy of course and the tutor also dabbled in astrology but of course doesn't believe in it.)
>>
File: astro_w2gw_02_adam.82009.2764.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_02_adam.82009.2764.gif
48KB, 670x471px
should become a wizzard?
>>
>>19206767
Leo is superior to Virgo. That is one sexy Virgo, though.
>>
>>19221561
Damn thanks. Best advice I've gotten yet. I knew I had to take my time with things but wasn't sure how.
>>
as a virgo male i can tell you you want to find a scorpio girl the sex is on another level
>>
>>19210760
holy fuck anon, if you ever come back and see this thread please contact me we have the same moon sun ascendant hoooooooly fuck [email protected]
>>
File: Chart.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.gif
48KB, 670x471px
What can you tell me?
>>
>>19222914
scorpio woman is for aries man
>>
File: woah.png (235KB, 785x1037px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
235KB, 785x1037px
I think your zodiac shit has as much bearing on your actual personality and life as you let it.

Sun: Pisces
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendant: Capricorn
Midheaven: Libra

Not really sure what any of this means, like a lot of people. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could interpret it for me.
>>
File: Serbian diplomacy.gif (316KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
Serbian diplomacy.gif
316KB, 324x216px
Just stumbled upon this thread, and i must admit i am a bit intrigued.

Now ill just throw this out there hoping for an answer. But what is your guys typical experiences whit gemini´s? It sound pretty negative and made me wonder. I a Gemini myself and can relate to alot of the stereotypes about the sign. But you guys make us sound like Two-Faced Fuck-Nuggets just waiting to stab someone in the back. On the Other hand. Is there any meaning to day your born whitin the sign? In my case 14.June?
>>
>>19213151
>That and I try to look "cool" but i'm a gigantic dork.
haha i knew a scorpio just like this. ever since i havent been intimidated by them in the least
>>
>>19223292
im a taurus and geminis are my favorite people. i get extremely passionate about them but god damn do they drive me nuts. its like a love hate thing. my greatest loves and best friends are always geminis but they always end up hurting me or breaking my heart.
>>
>>19223292
The exact day you're born correlates to the degree of the sun. Each sign is divided up into three decans and they each have their own meaning, but you'd get much more information from reading your actual chart like everyone else in this thread.
>>
File: 20170629_150626.png (160KB, 670x470px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_150626.png
160KB, 670x470px
>>19223292
From one gemini to another, you will have to accept your duel nature. As your sun sign shows your outer, you will always be seen as two people, but learn to use your other half as a mirror, you will gain more allies that way. Nobody likes a two face, unless the other is their own.
>>
>>19223394
Gemini here, a taurus broke my heart a few years ago. I think I also sort of broke hers, it was a misunderstanding of cosmic proportions lol. Try to forgive us, we don't really understand quite how to get through our own psychosis. Some of us just follow the patterns of childhood until they happen enough times for us to understand. We can be a stubborn bunch, refusing to accept the lessons of life, because we misunderstood the intentions of those lessons and think we already know what they are trying to say.
>>
>>19223006
why though?
>>
>>19217402

the moon generally represents both relationship with your mother and your emotional needs and state, so i don't generally look at is as one or the other personally but rather a representation of both (my moon is trine uranus which shows a bit of the disconnect i have with my mother, but i also have a detachment from my own emotions frequently and i'm far more responsive to and aware of other people's feelings over my own)

to me i'd say the disconnect between that emotional side of yourself and your view of the moon being more your mother makes a case for the aquarius sidereal moon being accurate plausible however

there's a detachment there, but the connection to neptune in your chart would make you more empathetic than just an aquarius moon on its own would

a lot of the fixed stars come with fatalistic things, but you're supposed to look at the chart as a whole to understand the exact effects of the star on you (other fixed stars and house placements etc)

i have baten kaitos on my moon, but it's a wide arc (baten kaitos has a bit of range) so it's not really strong, it's an unfortunate star as well and it's exactly on my north node (kurdah is also conjunct my north node, conjunct by 2 degrees)

i also have regulus pretty much exact on my sun, castor and pollux on my midheaven, dubhe on my mercury and so on

third house saturn implies being a late bloomer (along with 3 retrograde planets, 12th house sun etc) so i guess i'll have to wait and see how that all plays out

how's japan working out for you?
>>
>>19213689
>And NEVER relax around Geminis.

Just so you know, this goes both ways faggot.

I also never relax around you scum and would love to stab you in the back after I became your best friend.

When I came on this earth there was not a single ounce of negativity inside me. Everything evil inside me I got from someone else: All those dumb, overly emotional, dependent, mean-spirited signs.

Deep inside their hearts Gemini are not evil, they are just excellent at giving evil people a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>19224979

not them, but it seems pointless to blame other people for your own short comings

negative things happen, it's part of life, better to consider those instances a chance to learn rather than constantly seeking vengeance

you only become what you hate when you do that

just saying
>>
File: Aries.png (146KB, 798x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Aries.png
146KB, 798x1102px
26/m
>>
File: Screenshot_20170630-150522.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-150522.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Anyone wanna help a lad out ??
>>
File: Oh.jpg (16KB, 200x457px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
16KB, 200x457px
>>19225125
I've been waiting since 9:30 EST
>>
>>19212921
Bae is scorpio best buddies are leo cancer and piscis
>>
>>19225242
>bae is scorpio

RIP dear anon.
>>
>>19225255

my "it's currently complicated" is a scorpio (cap rising/pisces moon) and after 12 years (more if you count being friends before that, known each other more than half our lives) i'm still alive

i'm a leo (virgo rising/pisces moon) too so if i'm not dead they'll be fine
>>
>>19212581
Hey not sure if you're still here but a big thanks for the reading!

Eerily on point.
>>
>>19225587
I've only really ever thought about it in the sense of just my sun sign. I guess I fit reasonably well with sag in that I travel a lot (lived abroad since 2013), I hate being tied down and I'm a nuisance chatterbox, kek
>>
File: myastrochart.png (45KB, 528x454px) Image search: [Google]
myastrochart.png
45KB, 528x454px
Master race here
>>
>>19225617

since when does the master race engage in eating their emotions?
>>
>>19225641
Being a lvl 1 sociopath has advantages.
>>
>>19225675

i'm a 7th house (conjunct my descendant) pisces moon i can't into being a sociopath
>>
File: IMG_0783.png (265KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.png
265KB, 640x1136px
>>19210798
You mind reading me??
>>
File: unnamed.gif (961KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
961KB, 400x290px
>>19225818
>retrograde cap Venus square Aries Saturn

Try again once you figure out your birth time
>>
>>19226465
When I was born neither of my parents showed up :^(
>>
>>19226495
You gotta find them papers. They exist.
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (166KB, 640x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
166KB, 640x953px
>>19226500
Just called mom turns out 8 am
>8:11 am
>>
File: 20170520_224712.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_224712.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>19206767

>the moon generally represents both relationship with your mother and your emotional needs and state, so i don't generally look at is as one or the other personally but rather a representation of both

I agree, it's just that maternal relationship is much more easily described. I don't really get my lunar aspects to first and tenth houses, and generally have a hard time describing myself emotionally, at least at this point in my life. I usually take both approaches when reading other people.

>i have baten kaitos on my moon, but it's a wide arc (baten kaitos has a bit of range) so it's not really strong, it's an unfortunate star as well and it's exactly on my north node (kurdah is also conjunct my north node, conjunct by 2 degrees)

Is this one of the placements you consider to portend your death?

>how's japan working out for you?

pic related

jk I have an apartment and job and long term bf

But also not jk that is actually me
>>
>>19226522
I smell super low self esteem and probably self pity. Also smells like you like getting into "intellectual debates" but end up butthurt, and later super salty.
>>
File: Astrotheme_zFMGhna935qV.png (102KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotheme_zFMGhna935qV.png
102KB, 510x510px
Eh why not?
>>
>>19206807
When I listen the general signs of my sign, I find that there is nothing really there, but when I get the more detailed version like my Individual birthday it's so spot on it's spooky.
It doesn't make logic sense, how can be possibly right, so I reserve doubt. And it has been disproven a number of times by science but... why is so correct?
>>
>>19226686
When was it disproven?
>>
File: 2017-07-01_02.58.10.jpg (523KB, 746x1025px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-01_02.58.10.jpg
523KB, 746x1025px
Can someone kind and wise enough tell me what all this means?

Born around 10:00-10:30 AM
>>
>>19226542

that's interesting, but i get it i have a hard time with my own feelings and an easier time with other people's

my own feelings are always sort of blurry and i barely grasp them entirely, whereas i can feel other people's more clearly

it's odd

well my 8th house as well, moon square mars, and the fixed stars don't help, but there's actually more to it than that

that past life ritual my ex did and autowriting etc all have laid out my death as well, apparently it's supposed to be the same as it was then

my ex told me the charts were important because they were the same as then in a lot of ways (she was really into astrology) and my current chart backs up a similar manner of death

in tropical it hints at it, but in sidereal it's just full on

but yeah that life is supposed to parallel this one in a lot of ways at some point, can't entirely see how considering my current position and just life in general but the fixed stars suggest it in some manner i suppose

it's strange to say the least, but i guess i'll know for sure when/if it happens, i'm alright with it if that's the case

the circumstances sucked, but death itself wasn't a negative thing as far as the memories from the ritual go

who knows? i have a hard time not being skeptical of things, but this has all led in a direction i would've never expected and has forced me to suspend disbelief you know?

looks/sounds like it's going well then, i couldn't live in an asian country personally because i can't even with their drug laws but when that's a non issue i imagine they can be nice

for you it's probably been freeing though, especially considering it sounds like you spent a lot of your life having to be a parent to your mother
>>
>>19226542

i just look at death like it would be a final confirmation of everything else so it's not a big deal to me

it just felt like it was time then and if it's the same this time around that's alright
>>
>>19226712
11th house stellium suggests you're too into your friends / group activities. You need to remember that they are friends, not mates or family. My favorite expression from Japanese goes "Humans are born alone, think alone, and die alone". No matter what number of people or intimacy you build up around you, you are a lone prisoner in your own head. Get comfortable with that.
>>
File: 1498879776905.gif (96KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1498879776905.gif
96KB, 748x1102px
explain pls
>>
>>19206767
Pisces here. Some of the stereotypical stuff I read about Pisces is true about me but not all so I'm not sure
>>
>>19206767
Wow for some reason I quoted OP instead of you in the last post. Embarrassing.

>that past life ritual my ex did and autowriting etc all have laid out my death as well, apparently it's supposed to be the same as it was then
I don't know anyone powerful enough that I'd trust to do that, much less in Japan. I've had some Christian witches back home tells me my past self was probably Asian, thus wanting to move here since I was like 4 or 5. Maybe I'll try to look into it solo.

>drug laws

Up until the day I moved I smoked an eighth a week, more if I hung out with friends. It was sad at first, but it's not worth the trouble / shitty weed / shitty people / exorbitant prices / risk of deportation. There's a loophole in the law at least, in that it's illegal to buy or carry, but not to actually consume; so if a joint were to fall in my lap I'd almost be legally obligated to light up.
>singing "If all the raindrops were hash coins and kief cakes oh what a rain that would beeeee"
>>
>>19227864
Wtf I did it again??
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-55-49.png (443KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-55-49.png
443KB, 720x1280px
>>19210882
Could you also read mine?
>>
>>19228106
My ascendant is also in leo
Moon in sagg and sun in scorpio
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
How fucked am I?
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.