[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any spell or paranormal way of getting a bit of extra wealth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: tommy-wiseau.jpg (26KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-wiseau.jpg
26KB, 720x404px
any spell or paranormal way of getting a bit of extra wealth?
>>
File: bennyandthejets.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bennyandthejets.gif
2MB, 320x240px
If you send me some a Seed-Faith offering of any monetary amount, God will quadruple it within weeks. I suggest you send me a Seed-Faith Offering of $9.99 and I will send you a Love Gift of Holy Water from the River Jordan in Israel. And also God will heal you of all infirmities
>>
File: howbig.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
howbig.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>19206512
This is your best shot anon.
/thread
>>
>>19206519
really? no magic or sigil that can get me some extra cash? lame...
>>
File: 4772642_orig.png (1MB, 1100x690px) Image search: [Google]
4772642_orig.png
1MB, 1100x690px
You try try a servitor or sigil, op.
>>
summon a faggot who sucks cock and whore him out
[spoiler]Oh wait that's you[/spoiler]
>>
>>19206435
Yes, it's like going to work every day, whether you feel like it or not, and earning a paycheck. It's almost magical.
>>
>>19206435
hmmmmmmmmm.....................................go gay for pay
>>
>>19206435
I could make you a sigil, but I ain't doing shit for free. Don't really need money, since I can magick my own anyway.
>>
>>19207985
Could we all make a sigil for us all? I would be up for it right now but I always felt making a sigil was a personal
experience.
>>
File: 1474934498003s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474934498003s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
OP (faggot) here, Im new to /x/ what is a sigil exactly?

roast me senpai
>>
>>19206435
Satan can help!
>>
File: 1rl8i2.jpg (36KB, 548x420px) Image search: [Google]
1rl8i2.jpg
36KB, 548x420px
>>19206435
Also a penny (or comparable "lucky" denomination of coin in your country) in your shoe.
>>
>>19208013
You *could* hypothetically make and charge a group sigil in unison, but it would be 10x more complicated not being in person and nobody on this board has the ability to cooperate for that long, anyway.
>>
>>19210640
REGIE SATANAS!
AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!
>>
>>19206435

Work a shit job with people you dislike for most days of your life so you have money to enjoy your free time which progressively seems to become less and less. Than work some more to enjoy even less the next little time you have off. And repeat all this until you're old and can't do much anymore and the best decades of you're life you spend locked in a room pining away with people you dislike the majority of the hours of the waking day.

It can only be paranormal how we convinced ourselves this is the way to live this "unique blessing" we call life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.