[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daughter of Michael Jackson says Illuminati killed her father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

http://www.freaklore.com/daughter-of-michael-jackson-says-illuminati-killed-her-father
>>
>>19206186
davy davy say hello to you
>>
Well she's probably right.
>>
>>19206200
Wouldn't surprise me, the guy was going to reveal quite a lot in "This is it" and the Original "Xscape"
>>
>>19206186

it is most likely true. her sister janet jackson also said that he was killed. michael owned half of sony. he started talking about the establishment, how they are trying to control everything. Michael Jackson was a good pure person. he coulda had the world if he wanted, but he wasnt about that.
>>
File: 1498252880991.jpg (13KB, 449x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498252880991.jpg
13KB, 449x416px
>>19206217
also, he touch kids buttholes

>fax
>>
>>19206200
>>19206216
>>19206217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

i see nothing but a fake homo hero being pushed by the jews to make people more gay and confused
>>
>>19206220
There is no proof of that. So far as we know he just liked getting little boys drunk and rubbing wieners
>>
>>19206228
Ask Macaulay Culkin. The guy never abused him.
For fucks sake, he had Peter Pan's Syndrome.
>>
>>19206234
he is a fucking acthor
>>
>>19206240
A fucking actor with a dysfunctional family. MJ was more a Father for him than his own one.
>>
>>19206234
>>19206220

you have to realize it was smear campaign against him. best way to destroy a man is to start with his reputation.

There wasnt a single case what he was accused of, that held in court. He has no criminal record.

He was in 14 trials, 14 times judge ruled not guilty. please kids go back to playing minecraft.
>>
File: young janet.jpg (98KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
young janet.jpg
98KB, 500x728px
>>19206186
The Jackson's family has some weird AF genetics.
>>
>>19206258
EXACTLY
>>
>>19206270

why is that? they are one of the most talented musician family that lived in our lifetime.

I'm sure they all look better than your ugly ass.
>>
>>19206270
All niggers look the same, she looks like a random nigress
>>
>>19206294

basic low iq uneducated mongoloid poster.
>>
>>19206220
Corey Feldman claims that hanging out with Michael Jackson was his only escape from pedophilia.
>>
>>19206294
idk anon she's a pretty damn good looking qt3.14
into conspiracies
do i dare say she's
/ourgirl/
?
>>
>>19206327
I believe this fully.

mj never had a childhood and knew how terrible
hollywood can be for children. He seems like he
was a loving person who wanted kids to experience
his childhood dream of having his own safe place
where he could be himself without fear since his
dad was known to be abusive toward him. I feel
like the allegations of him being a pedo were
the most damaging to him because it was the
last thing that he was. dealing with that alone
tormented him and caused him to freak out
a bit and engage in unusual behavior due to
the trauma of the accusations. the lengths that
these tabloids go to exploit otherwise decent
people are pathetic but reap them massive
profits from their induced hysteria.
rip mj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
>>
probably killed by the parents of all the kids he molested
>>
File: Rosy Cross.jpg (30KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rosy Cross.jpg
30KB, 259x400px
What do you guys know about Rosicrucianism? + book recommendation on the topic.
>>
>>19206494
Shit somehow i did not see i was in a threat...
>>
>>19206381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGjaxWv20s
>>
>>19206217
>>19206220
>>19206224
Michael was not pure and good by any stretch of the imagination. At the very least he was severely emotionally damaged as evidenced by all the plastic surgery and the skin bleaching. I would be very surprised if he didn't touch little boys' buttholes as well. That being said, he still undoubtedly saw some shit and could easily have told some truths people didn't want out there. Oddly enough, this batshit crazy man had legions of fans that would have listened to every word he said and believed him no matter how much the media portrayed him as a nutjob and a child molester.
>Da world is run by da Jews, heeee! Shamone

Also, Paris is fucking fine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_S99OIeik
But he's alive as Gucci Mane.
>>
File: Haroldunderstands.jpg (292KB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
Haroldunderstands.jpg
292KB, 1065x902px
>>19206608
>sue me, jew me, you can never do me
>kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me
>>
>>19206494
Our brothers, you should read Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception.
>>
>>19206608
>skin bleaching
Pepsi Ad accident. Google it.
>>
>>19206608

this kid is some autistic low iq mongoloid who talks out of his ass.
>>
>>19206381

This seems to be the closest thing to the truth to me.

He wasn't even 10 years old when he started performing, and his entire life revolved around rehearsals, travel, and live shows. That shit burns out and fucks up adults, let alone kids.

I think the dude was honestly sympathetic to kids, and greedy shitbags just took advantage of his generosity in order to make a quick buck.
>>
>>19206220
FOH shill
>>
File: 1498305172263.jpg (42KB, 558x379px) Image search: [Google]
1498305172263.jpg
42KB, 558x379px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19206186
Of course she'd say that. Who wants to feel like their father overdosed on drugs he shouldn't have been taking. He screwed up but it's easier to think that someone got to him and it wasn't really his fault or it wasn't a ridiculous mistake.
>>
the jews did it >>19206760
>>19206764
>>
>>19206768
Definitely, it was his fault because he was so pure and didn't wanted to be a part of their fucked up shit
>>
>>19206768
>>19206789

do you really think michael would leave his children to this world alone with information he had? even if he was depressed and sick, he would never abandon his children by killing himself. its easy to say after he died that he overdosed on medication that was prescripted to him and make the doctor scapegoat. if you read his autopsy report, it clearly says that his primary physician was at michaels house hours before he died. also that michael told him that he wasnt able to sleep and he was complaining about feeling dehydrated. he was under several medications. but he was training alot and was physically in good health because of the upcoming tour he had. dont you think its a bit convenient that he died just before his tour.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.