[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO KILLED BRANDON LAWSON?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brandonlawson.jpg (21KB, 327x248px) Image search: [Google]
brandonlawson.jpg
21KB, 327x248px
YOU KILLED BRANDON LAWSON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXg-zxS1lE
You sure as fuck didnt save him.
>>
>>19206120
hey officer. Its the fbi here. We know u killed him. Why dont you kill a few more people so we can catch you?

Thanks.
>>
>>19206120
redneck fusion analyst anon here, I'm working on a transcript for you. I can understand him pretty well because of where I grew up.
>>
>>19206120
911: "911 emergency"

Lawson: "Yes I'm in the middle of a field,

a site for just pushing [dowels?] over,

We're out here goin' towards [dowd?] we went on [buck?]-side.

My truck ran out of gas, there's one car here,

Got chased into the woods. Please hurry."

911: "OK, now run that by me..."

Lawson: "And when I talked to him,

(regretful, reflective pause)

I totally ran into him."

911: "Ahhh, you ran into him, okay..."

Lawson: "That's the first time."

Lawson: (simultanous with operator) "That guy's NUTS."

911: (talking over Lawson) "Do you need an ambulance?"

Lawson: "No I need the cops."

911: "Ok. Is anybody hurt?"

[muffled friction on mic]

911: "... Hello?"

EOF

Observations:

1. Subject slurs his speech, implying acute intoxication or neurological injury.

2. Subject repeatedly uses the pronoun "we're" instead of "I'm", implying that he was recently in the presence of another individual.

3. Subject describes other individual as "nuts."

Peripheral Facts:

1. He left his house after an argument with is girlfriend.

2. He called his brother after the 911 call, saying that he was "10 minutes up the road" and bleeding.

Theory:

Distracted by the argument, Lawson leaves his house without enough gas and runs out. Lawson was picked up by a person in a car he'd never seen or known before. After driving for some distance, the person said or did something that caused Lawson to be afraid, and seek egress from the car. After Lawson escaped, the driver chased Lawson as he fled. The sudden cessation of the 911 call may mean that Lawson heard, or thought he heard, the pursuer nearby.

The driver may have offered Lawson alcohol after hearing about his argument, or struck Lawson in the head. Alternately his speech may have been slurred from exhaustion after running away.

I hypothesize that whoever gave Lawson a ride that night exposed him to something that scared him, and when Lawson reacted in fear and fled, they chased him down and killed him.
>>
>>19210818
>We're out here goin' towards [dowd?] we went on [buck?]-side.
transcript guy, i changed my mind

I think he's saying:

We're out here goin' towards Abilene on both sides (or "Buckside?" "Buckseye?")

Also: maybe he was picked up by a trucker, and that trucker turned out to be crazy, so he bailed after it became obvious the trucker did not intend to let him out at Bronte, and decided to keep going to Abilene against his wishes.
>>
>>19206120
final version, this is the best I can do:

911: "911 emergency"

Lawson: "Yes I'm in the middle of a field, a site for just pushing guys over. We're out here goin' towards Abilene on Bronte side. My truck ran out of gas, there's one car here, a guy chased us into the woods. Please hurry."

911: "OK, now run that by me..."

Lawson: "We're not talking to him, I totally ran into him."

911: "Ahhh, you ran into him, okay..."

Lawson: "Yes, the first guy."

Lawson: (simultanous with operator) "That guy's NUTS."

911: (talking over Lawson) "Do you need an ambulance?"

Unidentified Voice: "Yeah."

Lawson: "No I need the cops."

911: "Ok. Is anybody hurt?"

[muffled friction on mic]

911: "... Hello?"

EOF
>>
>>19211459
I'm from Texas, and I've heard his accent my whole life. But this is pretty crazy speech. My first thought was that it was due to extreme physical exertion. But I don't know, he could easily be freaked out, too.
I've listened to it on repeat. Where you say "a site" I hear a K sound. "Is kite" or "a skype." That sorta sound. Do you hear that? Or maybe "These guys" but I hear it end in a T, P, or B sound.

Gotta admit. I'm really curious what the hell he's saying now.
>>
>>19210818
That's some good deductive skills you got there. Very plausible indeed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.