[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summing Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (5KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 309x163px
Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

This goetia general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
The pastebins mention adding rituals like the LBRP etc.
Is the Goetia itself incomplete?
>>
>>19206610
what do you mean by incomplete? The LBRP is for protection from other spirits and imposter's
>>
How much can goetia spirits divine about you?
If you summon one will they know if its your first time or know about your history in general?
>>
>>19206610
Grimoires were like notebooks for magicians to write down the parts of the ritual they didn't already know by heart. They weren't using the LBRP in the time of Solomon, but they certainly did banish. Casting the circle and prayers being part of that. Anyway, the third pastebin is the most effective/historical of the three.
>>
>>19206940
>If you summon one will they know if its your first time or know about your history in general?

Yes, demons are actually very smart like that.
>>
>>19206112
How important is the Greater Ritual?
>>
>>19208313
Depends on the rank of the spirit.
If it's a duke, use the greater ritual. If not use the lesser ritual.
>>
>>19208804
What about a President?
>>
>>19206940
nuttin cuz they not real
>>
>>19208804
This cannot possibly be true. Where are you getting this from? You still have to:
>Perform some kind of preliminary invocation
>Perform an invocation specially suited to the working
The second of which involves:
>Invoking the planet which corresponds to the entity
Which is determined by
>The entity's rank
In conclusion,
>No matter the rank of the entity
>there is still a corresponding planet
>whose 'forces' should be invoked prior to the conjurations.
>>
>>19210959
It says so in the first guide.
>Depending on the rank of the demon depends on the banishing ritual you should use. For Princes and Kings use the GBRP, anything lower than them use the LBRP

One of those rituals needs to be used either way.
>>
>>19211055
My point was that the guide is just something some random person typed up with very little scholarship involved. There certainly needs to be some kind of banishing...but then you need to *invoke*. the third guide is really the only useful one.
>>
Are there any specific demons that are more easily summoned this week/month/time of year?
>>
>>19211433
The third guide has a site that lists the demons time of the year
>>
anyone know anything about succubi?
>>
>>19212843
Prostitutes will provide a Suck-You-Buy.
>>
>>19212858
ho ho ho
>>
>>19208313
Can anybody link me some informative websites/videos on this? The one in the pastebin isn't very helpful and I'm having trouble finding any information on Google and Youtube.
>>
>>19206112
bump
>>
>>19206112
After you've finished everything, do the spirits keep fucking around or do they go away?
>>
>>19218680
if you've done everything correctly, you should be left alone.
>>
Can I use pictures of candles as a replacement for actual candles in the ritual? I live in a dorm where no open flames or candles are allowed.
>>
>>19206112
Can one accidentally invoke instead of evoke?
>>
>>19220337
You pretty much need them for fire *and* light, but especially fire...so no. Sounds like that might prevent you from using incense too. There's always outside, or you may be able to use/rent a space in a church, particularly if you used to belong to one, still do, or if you rent from The Unitarian Universalists.
>>
>>19220591
Do you need incense to do this?
>>
>>19206112
Can I make the circle out of tape? I only ask because it seems easier to write on.
>>
>>19220645
The third pastebin mentions that you can use tape and that you can also write on it so I don't see why not.
>>
>>19220639
Yes. Typically Lemegeton has the entity manifesting in the censer, inside the triangle. Just work the lesser rites for a while, you will find the space for evocation.
>>
>>19220761
What if I don't use incense though?
>>
>>19220781
Then it's one less thing working toward making the operation a success.
>>
>>19220781
>>19220793
If you don't use incense *or* candles, the chances of manifestation are really slim to none.
>>
>>19220799
Not that anon but I also can't burn incense because of a sensitive smoke detector in my living room. Could something else that smells but doesn't give off smoke work, like essential oils or one of those scented wax melting things?
>>
>>19220813
The thought of you attempting to work demonology, but being scared that the smoke detector may go off is too funny.
You want to wrangle a demon, control it, make it do your bidding, but you are also afraid of the smoke detector.
I don't think you understand the gravity of playing with demonology. I don't think anyone in this thread does.
>>
>>19220813
cant you just take out the batteries for the time being? But scented candles or wax melting works fine, it needs to be a strong scent though.
>>
>>19220981
It needs to be the *appropriate* scent for the working, more than anything. you're still gonna need fire of some sort. What do you use in the triangle, a mirror?
>>
>>19220337
I wouldn't be doing a ritual in a dorm anyway. If there's a woods area where you are where no one will find you or bug you try going there.you'll have more privacy to speak too.
>>
>>19206112
Give me one of these ritual things that'll fuck my shit up. I want to go down fighting
>>
>>19220820
We don't think you understand how incense works.
>>19220813
Anon, sometimes you can cover it with like, some wet towels tied on with a plastic bag. Some people of my acquaintance used to do this to get away with smoking weed in their dorms.
>>
>>19221014
>We don't think you understand how incense works
>>19220820
Or renting, or landlords, or building superintendents, or.....
>>
>>19221003
Just do a regular one but leave your seminal fluids as an offering.
>>
>>19206112
Can I use a mirror instead of incense? Can it be any type of mirror or is it a specific mirror?
>>
>>19206112
Does it have to be a perfect circle?
>>
>>19206112
Out of all 3, which pastebin is the best?
>>
>>19222325
the third, by far. It's the only thing that's based on anything more than the personal conjecture of the uninitiated.
>>
>>19222330
What if a novice attempted the second one?
>>
>>19222367
It would be just like a novice doing the third one, except doing less things to make the working effective. Mostly, as a novice, you aren't going to get anything. You're gonna want some extensive experience with each of the lesser rites as things in themselves, before trying evocation. Because if you aren't getting potent effects from the LBRP, LRH, and then the invocations by themselves, how can you *possibly* expect to literally coerce a a spirit into a circle?
>>
File: 1480276452365.jpg (8KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1480276452365.jpg
8KB, 355x397px
>>19222399
But what if it's successful???
>>
>>19222432
Then it is?
Look if you wanna run thru an incomplete ritual script with no idea what you are doing or why you are doing it, be my guest. It MAY work, in the same way that a blind squirrel finds a nut. That doesn't mean it's a good idea. And half the time it's people like yourself who have no experience, try it once without even memorizing the rituals, let alone understanding and being able to contextualize them, just reading directly from the paper, then comes back here and says "MAEJIK doesn't reel bekuz i no could maek it werk."
>>
>>19222448
Could I get hurt? That's really my only concern when doing this ritual.
>>
>>19222463
Sure ya could. Especially if you somehow manage to do the invocations and/or actual evocative aspects properly but can't banish properly. Rituals can be compared to sports, in a way. You can pick up a baseball bat and go sub for the Yankees with no practice, but you're probably not gonna hit many balls. But the more experience you have with batting, the better you will get. And much like sports, there is a 'natural talent' factor at play. It's Nature + Nurture.
>>
This thread is boring as fuck
>>
>>19223519
do you have anything totally tubular to contribute my bruh
>>
In the third guide, what exactly does it mean by snail or large favors? Like what?

By the way, not doing this. Fuck that without all knowledge on the subject. Curiosity's sake
>>
Could I get a simple diagram/picture as to how the final setup should look?
>>
>>19206112
>>
File: 55555.png (8KB, 519x404px) Image search: [Google]
55555.png
8KB, 519x404px
>>19225148
>>
Anybody interested in a simpler but still effective ritual to work with the Lemegeton Goetia spirits should check out the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Has a few condensed techniques that are novel and work well and are still based on solid principles.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with Dantalion?
>>
>>19227553
yeah
>>
>>19228010
Please go on...
>>
>>19228010
Spill it.
>>
>>19227529
What does he recommend exactly?
>>
>>19227529
You got a PDF?
>>
>>19227529
>>19230297

I'd like a pdf of this too if anyone has it. I may just buy it off amazon, but I've been burned by occult books being stupid before.
>>
>>19230503
Fuck it, I just bought it from amazon. It's only $10.
>>
Do I have to memorize all the rituals or can I read it from a book or piece of paper, tablet, whatever?
>>
>>19232325
you can write it down and read it off, mages back then didn't have their rituals memorized. But you can practice it too
>>
>>19230519
Scan the important pages for us if you can
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.