[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you make of my experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: occult-3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
occult-3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I'm not a christian but I've had 2 encounters that defined my experience with the occult.
The first one occurred at night at around 10 pm, the day after my grand father died. I woke up bleary eyed and I shit you not, there was a lady dressed in white standing at the door. She was very bright, she had long white hair, she was pristine looking. And she told me 'you went to bed early tonight' and then she disappeared. She reminded me of an angel and she wasn't threatening at all.

The 2nd time I had just visited a haunted house with my boyfriend just to see if it was really haunted. We got drunk there and we had sex. When I went to bed that night, suddenly I woke up, aware of a strange presence and when I turned around on the bed, it was my boyfriend sitting up, looking down at me. But suddenly his form changed into an ugly woman, like really ugly. She had long nails, and unkempt hair. She grabbed me from behind, sticking her nails in my stomach and breasts, muttering latin phrases in my ear. I thought it would never end. Needless to say, this was scary as fuck.
Also, I don't have any mental illness nor have I ever had episodes of schizophrenia. Just sharing two strange occurrences. I'm still an atheist though.
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>19205918

I'd say you were attacked by succubus that feeds of from your boyfriends sexual energy. they dont like competition.

and you saw your guardian angel, you are not alone. she wanted to say hi.
>>
>>19205948
does everyone have a guardian angel?
>>
>>19205971

yes. althought it can be angel or dark angel, a demon.
>>
>>19206009
How can you tell which angel you have, o wise one?
>>
>>19206009
You can have a demon as a guardian angel?
>>
>>19206487

if you like semen then its semen demon. I dont know. I read that if you sell your soul to the prince of darkness, you allow your body to become festering ground for all kinda menancing spirits. in that point dark angel will be assinged for you. its a gradual process that starts pretty innocent, like intrests in wicca, satanism, demonolgy. One should study all kinda topics and ideas, no matter what they consider. but if you go too deep, it can be hard to come back.

Also its neither of these are good or bad as we would consider, since morality is created by man. higher beings wouldnt be hindered by such primitive philosophy. Some say there are no angels, demons, gods or spirits. maybe that is true. we cant be sure, but I encourage you to study and read about the things that interest you. maybe you will find out the truth.
>>
>>19206885
There is no prince of Darkness without the Almighty Lord our Father.

What i would suggest to OP is to read the Gospel, know that you are aware of an '' invisible underworld '', you should go back to Christ. You'll see that he used to chase demons and exorcise possesed people.

God Bless You OP.
>>
>>19207037
I would like to add that atheism is no longer an option, you know now that not everything has a rationnal explanation or a scientifical explanation. Some people don't have this chance, you are lucky and blessed in some sort of way. Act upon it.

This is coming from someone who had seen a lot of strange things like you.
>>
>>19206808

guardian angel is bit pushing it. spirit guide yes. and more of an jailer or posessive antagonist would be closer too. dark angels really dont care that much about us humans, unless you are prominent to the cause. example if you take part in human sacrifices, partake in orgies and abuse children both physically mentally and sexually.
>>
>>19205918
ive seen one of the very ugly women with long nails too. I don't like to call her very ugly, because I think its kind of mean, but its essential for conversational reasons.

I wasn't attacked but I was challenged.
>>
>>19205918
About ugly woman. What happend when she stuck her nails in you? How long did it last? Did she dissapiered or did you 'woke up' 2nd time?
>>
>>19207037
>>19207044

I agree that God, the creator of creation, all knowing all willing exists. but have you ever thought that its a bit self-aggrandizing for us humans to think that God only cares about us. that we are the chosen ones that God created in his image? That we are the key in battle between good and evil? And that our salvation lies in believing on son of God that gave his life for our sins? its nice to think that would be true.

I dont dismiss anyones point of views and I understand why we have religions and the need for it. or atleast we had need for. and for me it proves there is more to our existence.

here comes the but,

But torah, gospels, old and new testament, quran are more of means to tell us what was and what is, what we should be and what is real in a way that is indoctornation. humanbeings are spiritual, and religion is natural for us. but these major religions are only for control and indoctornation. religion in west hasnt been about God and faith for hundreds of years, its about making money and keeping control.
>>
>>19207147
This deist point of view that God doesn't care about us, comes from the discovery that Earth isn't the center of universe. But let me say this, Earth doesn't need to be the center of universe. Humans should just look at the universe and see by themselves that they are the only conscious form of life that the known universe carries. Know you shall answer by saying that perphas there are aliens, we have no proof for know so let's just stick with the theory which says that we are the only conscious living beings. If that's true, then it's not so self-aggrandizing for us to think that God cares about us, and when we see some of the greatest achievements of Humanity, it's not self-aggrandizing that some of us have reflected well the goldy image that we have within our souls. And when we see fome of our ugly achievements, it's not uncoherent to think of a luciferian figure that wants us out for Our Father's Nest. Following that, this Father who loves us cause he created us in his likeness would logically want to save us, and giving his son seems the most logical and rationnal thing to do if he really loves us like he says he do.

And we still need religion, when we see that the West has fallen for capitalism, greed and over-consumerism, we need the Gospel's ethics.

Sincerely bro, forget about the Quran, the Old Testament, just read the Sermont on the moutain, don't you think that it is the greatest words spoken by a man ? Don't you think that behind this man lies the Son of God ? Don't you think that this is the greatest values that were teached ?

I was a former muslim, i was raised on the ''an eye for an eye'' mentality, the first time i read ''love your enemies'' i received a mind blown. If you are a westerner, it might seem normal for you but trust, for six billion people it isn't.

God bless you.

(P.S : the christian God always answers my prayers)
>>
>>19207147
I would like to suggest you my friend the book '' My Religion '' by the great russian writer Leo Tolstoy.

This book is the perfect synthesis of your point of view (religion is indoctrination) and mine.

A major book i strongly suggest to you
>>
File: JosephusVenus3.png (2MB, 1476x873px) Image search: [Google]
JosephusVenus3.png
2MB, 1476x873px
>>19205918
>But suddenly his form changed into an ugly woman, like really ugly. She had long nails, and unkempt hair. She grabbed me from behind, sticking her nails in my stomach and breasts, muttering latin phrases in my ear.

Maybe you met the goddess of love? Sometimes she likes to mix it up and show herself as a fetid macabre soul harvester...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABubLDnAV1I
>>
>>19207212

We arent the only creatures that are conscious. it has been proven that dolphins, whales are also conscious. I never said that God dosent care about us, I said that we are the only ones that God cares about and we are worth saving from ourselves?

In my opinion the manipulation of God for a specific agenda is proven by the multitute of bibels and different religions and religious sects. The dissent each religious group have with eachother. Each religious person from from different religion would say what you said but using different terminology. does that make them wrong or less than you? since they dont believe in the same exact presentation of God or doing eact same prayers as you? in my opinion religions paraphrase eachother.

but this is hard to see, if one is not able to distant oneself from religion, or any belief in matter of fact.

Also the way religion tries to personificate God and creating a being that exists somewhere out there. that is so we could relate and somehow try to understand God. Its a way for humans to comprhened the idea of God, since it is something that a person can relate. thats why God has been characterized.

and the way you say "Sincerely bro forget about quran old testament" "just read sermont on the mountain" it proves to me that you are unable to distant yourself and try understand from a neutral perspective. values are subjective. we use morality and values when they are convinient for us. there are times when you would have to abandon values and morality for survival. and survival is more inate for us than any philosophical dilemma.
>>
>>19207306
>>19207212

to be more specific, the religions what im talking about are christianity, islam and judaism.
>>
>>19207306
When i said conscious, i meant that we are capable of not only perceiving the world around us, but we are also capable of intelligence, of abstraction, of virtue, of morality and philosophy. I have never seen a dolphin elaborating a theology.

Yes, religion was used to push agendas but does that disprove faith and ethics ? In the christian paradigm, other religions are incomplete spiritual food and thus corrupted, and when you search, you can only agree. I was a former muslim, i studied the quran and the Sunna, and trust me the creation of ISIS is no coincidence. So not every religion would say what i said using different terminology and not every religion paraphrase each other.

Plus i don't think i lack of neutrality, if i wasn't able to distance myself from my beliefs i wouldn't have changed my religion. i don't lack neutrality when i talk about forgetting these religious texts, i'm just highlighting the specific character of the Gospel. If you actually take my advice and read it, you will that all values are not subjective, and that moraly and values are not used only when they are convenient to us. Jesus Christ life that ended with crucifiction is the proof that disproves your statement. Christ didn't abandon his values for survival, he chose his ethics over his life.
>>
>>19207212
>the discovery that Earth isn't the center of universe. But let me say this, Earth doesn't need to be the center of universe. Humans should just look at the universe and see by themselves that they are the only conscious form of life that the known universe carries.

1 - The Earth IS the center of the universe, it's just that every other location is ALSO the center of the universe.
2 - You try to placate the removal of one unique trait with a second. Saying humans are the only conscious form of life is essentially the same as saying humans are the center of the universe.
3 - There is plenty of evidence that certain non-human animals are conscious.

>I was a former muslim, i was raised on the ''an eye for an eye'' mentality, the first time i read ''love your enemies'' i received a mind blown. If you are a westerner, it might seem normal for you but trust, for six billion people it isn't.
Half the world - India and China - believe in non-violent religious with the tenet of ahimsa. Whether they follow or not, it's not some amazing concept to love your enemies. I think this only applies to the 1.5-2 billion Muslims out there.
>>
>>19207376
When i said conscious, i meant that we are capable of not only perceiving the world around us, but we are also capable of intelligence, of abstraction, of virtue, of morality and philosophy. I have never seen a dolphin elaborating a theology.

As for ''love your enemies'' it was just an exemple out of one thousand, if some eastern religion share this principle, i don't think they share all of Jesus's principles cause they are pretty much unique.
>>
>>19207389
>intelligence
Corvids, primates, cetaceans, and even dogs can be classified as intelligent. Especially since there is no scientifically agreed-upon definition of what intelligence is.
>abstraction
Elephants paint.
>virtue, of morality
Dogs understand fairness and will become agitated at unfair treatment.
>philosophy
Animals are stoics, clearly.

>I have never seen a dolphin elaborating a theology.
Haven't you? When have you witnessed a dolphin communicating and understood?

>if some eastern religion share this principle, i don't think they share all of Jesus's principles cause they are pretty much unique
Go ahead and try to find one.
>>
>>19207410
These animals have ersatz of abstraction and virtue. It's far-stretched to compare them to the levels we can achieve. There is clearly a godly line between us and them. Can we compare an agitated dog and Socrate drinking a poison out of respect for the Polis Law ?

As for the eastern religion, they don't share the same concepts of Truth, of Man, of God. There is hardly a synthesis to do here.
>>
>>19207355

have you ever actually conversed with a dolphin?

humans are not christ, you are not christ. just because you became apostate and proselytized, dosent make you neutral to the idea of religion.

and you say christianity is only "complete" "spiritual food", I have to say you lack humbleness. I have studied theology and theological system in school when I was younger, and I can say I wont agree with your statement. you are trying to ratify yourself being right and others being wrong based on a idea that your idea of God is more better and more correct than others. that makes you zealous. you dont seem to understand what I'm telling here.

also my statement about morality and values still stand. do you think we have similiar values and morality 500 years ago? no we dont have. also the creation of ISIS, do you even know who has funded it and what its purpose is? if you think it created by sunni muslims just to kill other religious minoirities, as you are trying to imply, you should dig deeper.

dont try to compare yourself to christ. "Jesus Christ life that ended with crucifiction is the proof that disproves your statement". what does it disprove actually? that our morality and values are set in stone because christ didnt give up? you are pretty arrogant to compare yourself to christ. humans are still animals, and will give up their ethics and values in a instant if they compromise ones life.
>>
>>19207453
>It's far-stretched to compare them to the levels we can achieve.
Currently, I agree, but that distinction is stripping further away with each discovery.

>There is clearly a godly line between us and them.
That "clear line" gets thinner and fuzzier with each time.

>As for the eastern religion, they don't share the same concepts of Truth, of Man, of God.
You are saying the concept of Truth, of Man, of God are unknown in Eastern religions?

>There is hardly a synthesis to do here.
You look more honest if you just say you can't or are too lazy to try.
>>
>>19207456

No i have never conversed with a dolphin but you can't proove to me that a dolphin is capable of elaborating a theology.

I can say the same about you, you are tying to ratify yourself being right and others being wrong based on a idea that your idea of theology and theological systems is better than others.

The fact that people don't share the same values doesn't disprove the validity of those values. I do know who funded ISIS but that is irrelevant, the small terrorist is still a sunni, and still carries his murderous taughts from his religious texts.

Where did i compare myself to Christ ? You underline things that i did not imply. Christ is a role-model, an example that shows that humans can transcend their animal stae and stick to their ethics even if their life is compromised. Your pessimistic view of Man is clouding your judgement, the core principle of religion, which is the Golden Rule, aims at elevating the human to God. I know that humans are still animals, i'm saying that God wants them to elevate themselves.
>>
>>19207483
They can discover as much as they want, animals will still be cattle to us. That is sufficient to set in stone the difference between them and us.

Bro, please, there is no synthesis to do here, we can't compare the impersonal Tao and the personnal Jesus that communicates with Man. We can't compare a philosopy where Man is in search of a merging with nature and a philosophy where Man is in search of transcending his own nature. We can't compare the truth according to eastern philosophies and the truth according to christian philosophy that come from revelation from the Holy Spirit.

I don't know if i'm honest to you or not, but let your reason be the judge of that.
>>
>>19207502

I cant prove that. but it dosen't mean that they are not sentient to different ideas since they are conscious. is theology the only catalyst for a
sentient being in your opinion, to ascend for a certain position in existance?

my idea about theology and religion is to be neutral, I never said im right. I'm saying that your argument that christianity is the only right religion is ludacrious. and as you said that the fact that people dont share same values dosent disprove the validity of those values. I already said that values and morality are subjective. you said the same only paraphraising.

Christianity is about the connection of holy trinity, father, son and the holy spirit. the salvation of you and your soul.

God wants us to find ourselves, and throught it we will find God, within ourselves.

christ was son of God, born out from holy spirit, unseeded by man. he wasnt human. he was part of God that manifested as human. you cant compare it to humans.

I believe in God, but not God as you know it.

I agree with you is that God wants us to elevate ourselves from our natural instincts, and acsend to higher consioucness. but the way religion is perpetuated, commanding ignorance and teaching that we are sinful. wont make it possible to find without distancing oneself from religion and current beliefs.
>>
>>19207610
He was, he is fully God and fully human. At least that's the mainstream theological point of view. And that's why we can compare him, if he wasn't human, then incarnation would have no point at all. God walked among us, shared our meals and our temptations in order to show us the path, so actually we can compare him to human.

Yes religion teach ignorance, but do not make a confusion between mainstream religion and Jesus teachings. Read '' My religion '' of Tolstoy, Tolstoy share your point of view but show by demonstration how Jesus teachings are something radicaly different.

God bless you brother.
>>
>>19205918
Show us your tittiez as proof
>>
>>19207698

God bless you brother. May God keep your faith strong and guide you in life.
>>
>>19207530
>They can discover as much as they want, animals will still be cattle to us.
And aphids are literally cattle to ants. Doesn't make the ants divine.

>we can't compare the impersonal Tao and the personnal Jesus that communicates with Man
You wouldn't try. You'd compare the impersonal Tao with the impersonal Holy Spirit that infuses all things and guides Man towards proper living with good and evil. You'd compare the person Jesus with the persons like Rama, Krishna, or more modern messiah gurus like Sai Baba.

> We can't compare a philosopy where Man is in search of a merging with nature and a philosophy where Man is in search of transcending his own nature.
Funny, transcendence is a religious concept 100% adopted from Eastern religions. Perhaps you meant salvation.

>We can't compare the truth according to eastern philosophies and the truth according to christian philosophy that come from revelation from the Holy Spirit.
We can, and we do. But first that's not what I asked
>the concept of Truth
and second that's not what you said
>the same concepts of Truth

The concept of Truth is nowhere near the same thing as what exactly is true "according to ___."

Aside from that, the concept of revelation from the Holy Spirit is easily comparable to the samadhi states in yoga, as well as the understanding that the original four Vedas are sruti - uncreated, received direct from the source.

>I don't know if i'm honest to you or not, but let your reason be the judge of that.
I thin you're honest, but lazy. I think you've decided on your beliefs, and are unwilling to consider what makes your beliefs less firm.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.