[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start waking up and what was your catalyst? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 453345345534.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
453345345534.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
When did you start waking up and what was your catalyst?

For me it was when I started withdraving on my late teens from society and found david ickes videos on youtube.
>>
>>19205915
Same here with david icke.

Altho i was really hyped for a skyfall in 2012 and got disappointed i eventually turned back to spirituality again.

I have been getting major initiations by life itself since last Spring. Rough ride, but boy it's progressing heavily...
>>
Before I ever knew of the law of one. Source appeared to me as a ball of light and love, everything emanated out of him including my own consciousness. Sent me down the awakened path
>>
>>19205915
You managed to give yourself autism, nice going m8
>>
>>19206069

Basic low iq mongoloid poster. why wont you just kill yourself?
>>
>>19206089
That's the exact over reaction he wants. His brainless posts don't have to be paidbany attention
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (375KB, 655x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
375KB, 655x900px
My father died in my arms, I was only 17. The aftermath of sending me into a cycle of hallucinogen and opiate abuse triggered my awakening. I'll never forget the exact moment it happened, either. It felt like the entire universe and all the heavens were looking straight into me, and I saw straight into them as well.
>>
>>19205915
Late teens, I was failing in school, went home schooled, then dropped out of high school entirely, which I deathly regret, if I could do it all over again. Some mongrel rap liking faggot loser encouraged me to drop out. I guess in the long run it doesn't matter. Most if not all of my social interaction was online and still is. I am very lonely, and always contemplating suicide. But I am racially aware now and Jew wise, Non-Whites are demon hybrid races spawned by sent by the serpent Satan to infiltrate the pure White human line. I became aware of this in my late teens I'm turning 25 in July. Currently waiting for WWIII, America vs Russia, China, and Iran, to ensue. It will be a nuclear war so expect to see at leasr Type 1 and Type 2 level technology revealed and declassified to be used during that war to negate nuclear weapons.
>>
>>19205915
watch jay parker and mark passio vids on yt if you havent yet

mark passio also has a podcast on his website whatonearthishappening.com
>>
>>19206203
You can't blame someone else for the decision you made. Forgive this person for their encouragement, they probably honestly thought they were giving you good advice. You don't have to live regretting the past when you can concentrate on creating a better future
>>
>>19205915
A few years ago
Someone I thought I loved broke up with me, expecting me to go running back
Realized that I spent my life being manipulated and injured and that I would attack others for it
Forgave them and for one of very few times in my life, asked no one in particular for forgiveness, because I finally understood the issue and could let go of it.
From there the way I saw the world changed completely, I genuinely felt it, it was like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and saw things the way I was meant to and I began going to other worlds in my dreams. I was still sad but the sadness was beautiful. Sometimes I felt as though I was going to leave reality itself behind forever.
Then the person, or someone like them, came back. And it stopped.
>>
A shroom trip I had.

I felt like I became God, then my lower self got really freaked out and tried to shut it all down.

I'm mostly over that freakout now, 6 fucking years later.
>>
>>19206233
I can blame them and I will.
>>
I grew up in the pedocracy, so I got woke early. My abuser used a stop watch just to make himself feel like Kinnsey. He also would explain the reasons he was abusing to get me ready.
>>
>>19205915
I'm sorry, but that would be throwing my pearls before swine.
>>
I woke up when I smoked a big bowl of K2.
>>
>>19207137
That's pretty sad man, you have the power to change any situation in your life for the better
>>
>>19207215
- Jesus

some people here might understand
>>
>>19207330
He isn't woke if he doesn't realize he is swine too
>>
I woke up after watching story after story on the news and wondering what the other side of the argument was. Surely our side (western) isnt as nice as we make out we are, and we arent always in the right.

Trump, and the 2016 election woke me right up.
>>
>>19206507
Very similar experience here...
>>
There are a lot of losers and drug addicts here
>>
>>19205915
*takes a loooong drag off cigorett* heh heh...wouldnt believe me if i told ya, bub...*sips whiskey neat* ever heard of a program called weapon x?? a nice kid like you, probably not...
>>
>>19207514
Is it nice seeing yourself as a loser?
>>
>>19207046
>I felt like I became God, then my lower self got really freaked out and tried to shut it all down.

That's called the ego not wanting you to know the truth. Its like a demon
>>
File: alarm.jpg (12KB, 355x290px) Image search: [Google]
alarm.jpg
12KB, 355x290px
>>19205915
This morning, and pic related.
>>
>>19205915
Nothing special OP, I've always been one who's against authority. But an intense acid trip took the enlightenment to a new height.

250ug of lsd, combined with a rebellious 16 year olds mind makes for quite an enlightening trip.
>>
>>19207320
I didn't ask for your worthless opinion.

>>19207514
What do you define as a loser?
>>
>>19206203
You're a loser and you're going to die a loser

Alone and unfulfilled, with a vile life full of regret
>>
>>19207866
Literally you

You're a bitter loser 25 year old piece of shit that gets his opinions from frogposts

Your entire life is going to be pain and regret, nothing will ever change for you unless it gets worse
>>
>>19207867
You sound like a normie scumbag. I'm not a loser, your cold wretched mongrel world broke me. I'm probably smarter and wiser than you.
>>
>>19207883
Not if I genocide the worthless competition!
>>
>>19207867
Like everybody else.
>>
>>19207890
>>19207899

Your life has always been shit, it is currently shit, and it's only going to get worse. You're slowly dying inside and the internet is the only thing that gets you out of bed in the morning.

You're worthless and you know that you deserve the life that you have. There is no recovery for you, no awakening, no turning your life around.

Your entire life will be lived on the internet and you will be filled with confusion and fear on your deathbed
>>
>>19205915
My mum has been red piling me since birth. She's almost flat earth levels of crazy.
>>
>>19207916
You tell em. If you knew how much humanity has lost, then you'd be devastated too. If humanity as a pure line is even still around. I believe they still are. But they don't have a century to exist unless something very drastic is done, like a non-White genocide. Where God seeks to genocide sinners a racial God seeks to genocide undesirable lineages.
>>
>>19207930
Can't wait till Russians impale you on bayonets.
>>
>>19207866
We didn't ask for yours lol. Oh I'm sorry you're so fucking cool that you're the only person on this site, this board, this topic that isn't a loser. All hail king shit everyone!
>>
Born woke, nigga. I had my first existential crisis when I was 8.
>>
>>19207866
I also know you think you're a worthless piece of shit. It's called projecting, how you see yourself is how you see the world, comes with the awakening. No one said anything about drugs and it was a decent convo until king shit arrived
>>
>>19207967
Fantasies of a future that will never happen. Internet and fantasy is your entire life

You're not worth anything. You know this and these next few years are your final throws of desperate angst before you finally decide to either kill yourself or accept that you are a worthless loser whose entire life is the internet
>>
>>19207867
Oh boy, it's someone airing their dirty laundry on the chans. Tell us more about what a loser you (think we) are.
>>
>>19205915
When I tried experimenting with psychedelics. Most of the time was just sort of meh/fun/whatever but one night I was at a roll party with my friends and I didn't have any ecstasy, just my shrooms and some weed so I chowed down on those instead.

That night I felt my 'consciousness' elevate and saw everything around me from some sort of newborn/alien perspective. I still knew what everything around me was, but at the same time it felt like I was experiencing it all for the first time.

Long story short, as I was coming down from my trip, it felt like I was sinking back down into the mind of a caveman, but with experience of something more profound that I could never really truly understand or grasp. It was humbling.
>>
>mom tried to raise me christian

>wasnt buying it

>decided to not believe in jesus/god expecting to get smited

>nothing happened and I began to question literally everything regardless of whether or not I knew the answer.
>>
>>19209763
In christianity you get punished after you die you know?
>>
1983-God and Satan. (not my birth date)
>>
>>19206203
for some reason I feel the dumbest thing in your post is including Iran as a nation that fucking matters in a world war.

>>19206233
The better future he wants to create doesn't have any brown titties in it, yo.
>>
Flex like David Icke
>>
>>19207930

3deep5me
>>
>>19207930
That's pretty sad Anon.
You can get out of the mud anytime, you know.
>>
I watched an online video of the 9/11 tower fall and realized the flashes I thought at the time were fluorescent tubes breaking were actually cutting charges moving down the floors chopping up the columns. It was obvious. And then - no one wanted to know which was probably more woke-ing.
>>
>>19208138
Who is king shit?
>>
>>19205915
It's kinda hard to pinpoint one exact moment, because there's always some precedent to everything, the easy explanation would be to say it started when my mom died and I decided I should start fucking around with psychedelics, and over time I began to go deeper and deeper and understand more about my own consciousness and how it relates to the universal consciousness, but even before any of this, I always had this sense of being caught up in some kind of cycle of rebirth, and some sense that there was some sort of singular ubiquitous consciousness.

I guess the best way to put it is that actually starting on the path was four years ago, but the seeds for my awakening were planted fifteen years ago, there was this specific moment where I was in the car with my mom and my younger brother and I felt the most intense thing, I can't really articulate it well and who knows how reliable memories I formed at the age of eight are, but I had this feeling of coming into existence almost, like I have memories before that point obviously, but it was a sense of losing a former self and coming into a new self, almost like having the vague impression of countless lifetimes worth of experience pushed into the deepest and most inaccessible parts of my subconscious. Sort of simultaneously the most intense deja vu and jamais vu combined. In reflection, this moment is what first gave me the impression that there's a path to some kind of understanding that would find me later, and every time I remembered that moment, I had some kind of epiphany, but my mom dying triggered psychedelic use which triggered me digging deeper into my own subconscious and memories, which triggered me looking deeper into philosophy, which triggered me developing a sense of the path through various philosophical/spiritual outlooks, particularly Hermeticism, and the synthesis of everything I've learned throughout my life.
>>
>>19208152
Russia and US are preparing for war with one another. It's not just some fantasy.
>>
When I began studying the Perennial Philosophy which led me to analyzing plausibility of the second coming of Christ Consciousness.
>>
>>19210634
>it's hard to pinpoint the exact moment
>pinpoints one specific moment in detail
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.