[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some weird shit as of late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

so a few nights ago i prayed for the first time in about 3 years. that night i had a dream about walking with my brother off a lit dirt road and through a dark ruined landscape and reaching some light source that looked like a tv/monitor or something, whatever, it was square and lit up. next thing i know we're being swarmed by 4-6 little chubby things like pic related but more like human flesh and no tail/fork cont.
>>
>>19205629
i manage to struggle enough to get them all on me and im calling for my brother to get up and use the lit up box to find where we are so we can get home, but he just sits there with this sick half grin like hes taking a shit, and is pale as snow. hes obviously trying to get up but just keeps doing the weak grin and getting paler and kind of sinking back onto his back. one of the little wierd things stands at my side and bends over a bit twisting its tongue in my bellybutton then rocking back like its in ecstasy and each time it does this i physically feel it, and get washed over with extreme exhaustion. then i wake up in sheer fucking terror and rush to the bathroom to douse my face in watter.
>>
>>19205642
Just sounds like you're having a stressful time. What made you pray?
>>
>>19205642
when i walk back into my room i heard a scuffle like a hamster running over the floor but heavier. i tried to stay up as long as i could but i eventually fell asleep again. next night i have a dream starting at where the last one left off but say fuck this and fucking fight harder than i ever have before, i manage to get up and im dragging my little brother towards the lit up road screaming "return to the light" then right as were about to get there i wake up and im muttering, then yelling "return to the light" its just coming out of my mouth.
>>
>>19205654
and i realize ive turned my head towards this dark blob sitting in the center of my room and it moves. my skin started to crawl, it felt like it was moving centimetres up and down and the fucking shadow thing slinks back up into the hole in my roof. ive never had this happen before and now im hearing scratching and rustling in my house, the wallpaper has started to peel off the walls and now i just woke up to a loud noise and theres a gash in the wall where the sound came from. im trying to post pictures but theyre too large so theyre incoming as soon as i figure out how to shrink filesize
>>
If this is a story; don't you know how to green text, if not a story. It is most likely a dark entity that is trying to stop you from connecting wit God. I know it might seem extremely frightening but do not back down under any circumstances. Continue to pray and ask God for protection from this evil spirit.
>>
File: noise.jpg (130KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
130KB, 605x807px
the gash from the noise
>>
File: peel1hole.jpg (153KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
peel1hole.jpg
153KB, 605x807px
the first place to start peeling, and the hole i boarded off
>>
File: peel2.jpg (92KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
peel2.jpg
92KB, 605x807px
second place to start peeling, oposite side of wall where it first started peeling
>>
i can hear shit moving up there but i dont have the balls to look. i can barely walk past it. every now and then i gget this intense feeling of dread right before my the room light flicks
>>
a few weeks back we had to break the wall downstairs because a cat had crawled in there somehow and died, was stinking up the place but this was way before any of this started. might have just been following a mouse, could be unrelated. the wall was sealed though so idk how the fuck it got in there.
>>
>>19205675

ive never been a very religious person so why the hell would some dark entity be interested at all
>>
OP do you believe it's a spirit or an actual paranormal creature?
The dream sounds weird because you were swarmed by those chubby things.
I would advise you to cleanse the house maybe look for an investigator if you're scared shitless and most importantly to not look for what it is alone if you want to at least get some people you trust with you.
good luck OP
>>
These things know what is to come, that they will soon be defeated and will have no influence on our minds. They don't want you to connect to the source and They're getting desperate
>>
>>19205710
Why did you start praying in the first place? That may help to determine the cause of these attacks.
>>
You should keep praying, if possible ask a Priest to clean your house, that should be way faster.

The cat could have been a warning.
>>
>>19206718
Basically just wanted to repent for some stuff that's accumulated over the years
>>
>>19206815
I did, supposed to come this evening. The guy was spooked and told me not to reenter the place yet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.