[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to puke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5696.jpg (72KB, 634x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5696.jpg
72KB, 634x415px
There is a telepathic being that wants me to try and think of a way that competing to try and dominate others is a good way of existence. It wants an argument that can be used to build the self esteem of over paid, useless pathetic government employees so the can feel like they're better people than the rest

I argued with it in the past that they ruined the very idea of what is considered good in existence and that they were the least of all life in the universe then weeks later a retarded mind came back and suggested to try and map an argument so such people could live a delusion of being dominant to others

My mind kind of gets confused in a way because its such a grotesque concept to imagine how the worst people to ever exist could in any way be better than others. People responsible for destroying the lives of ever human on earth being considered desirable

Its so gross. The being actually wants me to try and map an argument to suggest the disgusting north American way can be considered a preferential way of life
>>
File: IMG_5793.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5793.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Is the being trying to suggest that some people believe that feeling superior to others causes a boosted self esteem and thus confidence and gappiness and that that makes it a good way of life? Even though it can cause unpleasant emotions and sensations in innocent and benevolent others?

Wtf kind of mind believes that forced competition and ruining lives is a good way of life?

Is the being trying to dominate me? Just trying to ruin my life ? Hoping that i'll decide to start trying to compete with others and be like them?

I don't understand the being. Its like a telepathic spirit that is circling me constantly trying to find ways to ruin my life and sending psychological attacks to try and kill the way i consider existence
>>
Is it a retard who can't think of things on its own and just wants answers so it can pretend its an intellect? Like a diseased fag soul whose retarded little mind doesn't have the ability to think about whats good but knows if it can aquire the information it can use it like a cosmetic to try and seem desirable in irs molestation quest?
>>
>>19205445
R9K manlet soul?
>>
>>19205469
>Wtf kind of mind believes that forced competition and ruining lives is a good way of life?
life IS forced competition, friendo
>>
>>19205568
Can you Explain why you think that. I don't understand. I realise life has been made like a competition but i've always kind of felt its not supposed to be that way
>>
we are social herd creatures. we need others to survive and thrive in life. competition is natural for us, since herds have hierarchy. this can be implementet to human society aswell. currently society is being programmed to use more of our left brain. that makes us more analytical, less caring about others, blunted affect on people, sociopathic and narcissistic.

we are driven away from others and our family so its easier for the establishment to manipulate and program our behaviour and thoughts.
>>
>>19205720
The sad thing is people not knowing about this programming from following the famous and people they look up to for so long, it's insane to think how this unstoppable monster known as "trends" is similar to a sludge sewer beast that continues to grow and grow while more shit and piss accumulates and makes it bigger and bigger and bigger
>>
>>19205735

ye I agree. its sick how we are sexualizing children and open homosexuality is celebrated and encouraged. I dont mind homosexuality since its normal to animal behaviour, we are still animals even as we are dominant species on earth. but the way its forced to us. and younger generation is encouraged by celebrities and media to towards this kinda behaviour.

I always thought that humanity will wake up and see what is happening to us. I simply dont see that anymore.
>>
>>19205568

Not necessarily, we made it this way but it really doesn't have to be like this
>>
>>19205766
Yeah definately my dude, meditation and limiting yourself can help combat this. It's an uphill battle, but making swift attacks and then fading out will weaken it's strength when you direct the energy correctly. Viewing it as an impossible force to defeat is what they want
>>
>>19205683
Well yeah. It was built it that way by your ancestors. They thought this would make you stronger. Isn't it ironic?
>>
>>19205799

wise words. I shan't lose hope yet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.