[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do bad folks go when they die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: where.jpg (8KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
8KB, 308x164px
>>
They won't go to heaven where the angels fly. They go to a lake of fire and fry.
>>
>>19205374
Oh no, when do I get to see em again?
>>
>>19205376
4th of July
>>
>>19205378
Oh that's not so long from now. Thanks :D
>>
File: Hall_of_Valor.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hall_of_Valor.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>19205347
They don't get to part in Sovngarde
>>
>>19205393
A fate I wish on no folk
>>
>>19205347
Toronto
>>
>>19205406
But thats for alive people
>>
>>19205347
As long as you recite the nembutsu, you will enter the Pure Land and can become a Bodhisattva or a Buddha in my faith
>>
File: 2000px-Eye_of_Horus.svg.png (77KB, 2000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Eye_of_Horus.svg.png
77KB, 2000x1416px
They get banished to reddit.
>>
>>19205347
They live their nightmare of a life for all eternity. Basically the brain goes through a state where their consciousness doesn't perceive time. So their forced to meet with their inevitable death without really accepting it so they just get tortured by their subconscious until they actually die but they don't think so. So it's like the feeling of dying over and over again and again with no end.
>>
>>19205378
>>19205376
>>19205374
I wonder if anyone else got this reference?
>>
Is it bad that I'm a christian and I take comfort in the fact that some people who were terrible to me are going to burn in hell?
>>
>>19205595
Ain't no one going to hell for hurting your feelings dummy. Do you know what it means to sin?
>>
>>19205595
Yes that is bad. If you really want you be like Christ you should pray for your enemies and hope God is merciful towards them.
>>
>>19205603
These people are open atheists, so yes, they're going to hell.
>>19205605
I'm sorry but I'm not the only begotton son from an omnipotent deity. That is something I have a hard time doing, as I have a strong belief in people should be punished for what they do.
>>
>>19205613
And if they accept Jesus Christ as they're lord and saviour?
>>
>>19205613
Atheism is a meme dummy.
>>
>>19205613
7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged"
>>
>>19205605
This, mercy is preferable to sadism.
>>19205613
>I'm sorry but I'm not the only begotton son from an omnipotent deity. That is something I have a hard time doing, as I have a strong belief in people should be punished for what they do.
That's not your call.
>>
>>19205663
Not my call, but I still feel that way.
>>19205651
Judge me all you want, if I didn't have an ego I'd be a saint, and my ego is why I'm still a christian.
>>19205625
Then good for them, they would have changed to become a better person. If they dont? They remain the same terrible person and burn in hell, win/win in my book.
>>
>>19205595

What makes you think you're not going to hell too?
>>
>>19205736
First off, devout christian. Secondly, I have severe thanophobia. I'd much rather burn in hell than face nonexistence.

Though, of course, I'd prefer heaven over hell.
>>
>>19205748

Being a self professing Christian isn't a ticket into heaven, Christ may very well tell you depart from me I never knew you. It's very clear that you'll be judged in a manner you would judge others, be careful my friend
>>
>>19205587
I did. It was the first thing to pop up in my head when I saw this title. Where do I collect my prize?
>>
File: yama.jpg (263KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
yama.jpg
263KB, 600x800px
>>19205748
>First off, devout christian
Oh yeah, I'm sure that means all the difference.
>>19205587
I sure as hell don't.
>>
>>19205587
I wonder how many people really listen to the Meat Puppets
>>
>>19205847

I like their song Backwater, but Lake of Fire always make me think of the Nirvana cover.
>>
They come back here
>>
The Demiurge eats their souls, which fuels his Talmudic powers.
>>
>>19205374
>>19205374
>>19205374
We go to a party!
>>
>>19205347
>the apple store
>>
A personal belief is that they're reborn into shitty lives as penance. Let's say you're a shitty landlord who put your tenants through a lot of shit and generally made peoples lives miserable, you may be reborn in a shitty part of the world in bad conditions. Let's say you're a murderer, you might be reborn into a situation where you are murdered by a wild animal at some point in your life or in a very torturous way by an external factor that is not necessarily human related.
>>
What if hell isnt about fire and pain? Its more like doing what you hate doing in this world over and over again until the end of times. What would your hell be anon? mine would be traveling in a bus pealing potatoes.
>>
>>19205587
I lold so hard that my CIA asset wife hired a Hitman to shoot me in the face with a shotgun
>>
>>19205347
Florida
>>
>>19206082
That's not an effective punishment then. Because if you get reincarnated as someone new, you don't remember who you were, so getting punished for something you don't even know about is meaningless.
>>
>>19205347
they reincarnate somewhere in eastern europe. i can kno.

it happened to me.
>>
>>19206483
>>19206082

MY problem with that form of reincarnation is that it creates a sort of compounded interest of negative karma.

Shitty person reborn in a shitty life? Well, aren't shitty lives more likely to churn out shitty people who do shitty things, and are therefore more likely to be born in even shittier circumstances?

A person would be subjected to countless shitty lives, each progressively worse than the last, until they're reborn as an animal, or a suffering soul/hungry ghost, or something where their karma has no place to go but up.
>>
File: 1447463310918.gif (354KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447463310918.gif
354KB, 268x200px
Y-YOU DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME?
TO ME!?
W-WELL NOW YOU WILL END UP IN THE BURNY PLACE
OH FOR SURE YOU WILL, YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU'LL END UP IN THE BURNY PLACE
>>
they'll be reincarnated once again.

"eternal hell" is incompatible with "merciful / good" god.

furthermore they are god themselves, we are all god, and we have all been in both heaven and hell before. only one day we will be united as a single entity again like in the beginning, but we will disperse once more again after that into trillions of individual lives to go through the experience once again
>>
>>19206852
yeah I saw that short story too
>>
>>19206857

What short story are you referring to? This is the basic belief in jainism, sikhism, hinduism, and certain strands of buddhism
>>
>>19206871
or is it?
>>
>>19205684
I hope you change to anon, because even if they where bad once or many times, accepting Christ into your life can change you for the better, I was once preached to by a drug addict and I felt the light of god from him was stronger than in myself, I'm a crap person but I would love to be saved because I fear hell and satan/lucifer/devil and I would rather a life of peace and tranquility than anything on earth I was once lost in self abuse(kind way of saying a lot of masturbation) and now hope to be found by Jesus I've tried not to step on anyone's toes in life but I know that I'm still a dirty sinner, I'll admit I don't know your own situation and I can't even imagen it but please pray for your enemy's they deserve good things as well in this life and the next, please change your view and be willing to open your own heart to people.
>>
>>19205587
well you ruined it so who cares.
>>
>>19205347
America
>>
>>19205378
Do they cry?
>>
>>19206537
I have that same problem. It just doesn't make sense. And I've talked to people who think that you can be condemned to that fate even if your biggest "sin" was committing suicide. Yeah, that's a lovely afterlife system you've got there. "Oh, you killed yourself because you couldn't take it anymore? Well, now you're going to have an even *worse* life! And if you kill yourself again (which you likely will), we'll make it even worse than that! An unending series of progressively worse lives will surely teach you to appreciate what a gift life is!"
>>
File: The Egg.jpg (405KB, 648x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The Egg.jpg
405KB, 648x1920px
>>19206871
>What short story are you referring to?
Not him, but I'm guessing it's pic related.
>>
AE GAR'ONROOTINDAMTEEYA THAT CHRISTIANS IN HELL GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT TO OTHER FAITHS
>>
>>19206936
Funny way to spell Sweden, faggot.
>>
>>19205347
depends on their religion.
>>
From what I believe, they have to go through a lengthy reincarnation process where they have to keep going over what they did, and experience it again while feeling bad about it. So it is kind of lIke hell, just not forever, and you can redeem yourself for being tricked into the stuff. Some people reincarnate just to learn this lesson for one of their lives. The psychpaths.
>>
>>19205374
This post blew my mind.
>>
>>19205587
If u have good taste you get it. Simple as that.
>>
>>19205347
Same place as good people. No where. They die.
>>
>>19205425
Thats what THEY make you think.
>>
>>19205347
>>19205374
>>19205378

Based anons.
>>
>>19205347
Same place good people go.
Nowhere.
But when judgement comes after the end of the world...
The wicked souls are unmade.
The good ones live on.
>>
>>19205847
eyyyyy myy niggaa knows
>>
They join us in heaven after being cleansed.
>>
>>19210815
BY THE LAKE OF FIRE.

BE AFRAID ADULTEROUS.
>>
>>19205347
They go to "Bad Folk Land"
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.