[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scare Yourself Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_5788.jpg (34KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5788.jpg
34KB, 259x194px
Here is a challenge for every person that will cause you so many dicferent emotions you could have a nervous breakdown

Draw a tree structure of your mind and what you think is good and why. Think of your face as you think about definitions of words such as good, love, morality, respect, caring, intelligence etc.

Also, don't look at a dictionary and think about what you think the following words mean.

Good
Love
Caring
Happiness
Respect
Intelligence
Sincerity
Benevolence
Beautiful

Please post your drawings so i can try to learn whats going on with the minds of humanity and whats wrong with everyone

You are actually mind controlled people. You are being held together with brain washing

There is an entity manipulating your mind
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19204900
>>
>>19204900
I have to draw the tree, think about my face, think about some words and also give meaning to some other words, all at the same time?
>>
>>19204920
Its a complicated task from a being that tries to mess with your mind. As you do the task an entity will monitor your mind to determine your psychological state of mind and try to determine if you're sane, delusionsl, stupid, etc. then it will send more psychological attacks at you

As you try to learn there is a being paying attention to you who tries to mess with you.

I suggested the task because i tried learning on my own since nobody will teach me anything and discovered an evil entity that exists within people that is trying to destroy humanity
>>
File: IMG_5444.png (997KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5444.png
997KB, 1136x640px
>>19204964
The fabric of the universe is being corrupted because humanity is not making sure people truly comprehend right and wrong

The immorality of human minds is making the world a worse place. Its affecting the entity that is with us and making it more immoral which is resulting in children and women being used, abused and exploited. Most males don't truly care about women and the being knows that because it hears your minds. Its a creepy world where what you like is affecting the being and teaching it that immorality and the exploitation of others is normal and acceptable

You don't have or teach a comprehendable structure of morality

You present morality mainly as obeying the law and your law is immorality
>>
>>19204900
I'm still confused at what exactly you want us to do. Sounds interesting, but I need clear directions.
>>
>>19204964
you are psychotic get professional help
>>
>>19204964
It was all ok until you mentioned an entity... Then it became a silly post
>>
You're all retarded filth!!! This world needs to be destroyed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUYDbOnTB4
>>
File: IMG_5789.jpg (16KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5789.jpg
16KB, 668x668px
>>19205119
>>
File: IMG_5790.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5790.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>19205123
>>
File: IMG_5791.jpg (29KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5791.jpg
29KB, 528x528px
>>19205108
>>
>>19205108
Grab a pencil, draw a tree and write the words in Op, below the tree write your definitions for the words, as you think of the definitions draw your face below it. Some entity will tell you to
>"stop, you're being retarded."
>"Seriously, just get a dictionary"
>"nice 'tree', gosh since when did I last draw, this is like two straight lines with a cloud on top."
>>
>>19205600
>first two
If you seriously get those thoughts while doing this you're a insecure faggot. You might think about the third one if you're being self-conscious about your shitty tree.
You'll also think about the dictionary because the words are vague and it's hard to define them. "Happiness"? I don't fucking know. That you're happy? That you're doing something that you truly like? "Good"? A thing that's good?
>>
>>19205600
Its a project idea meant to get you to really think about existence and hopefully have you realise this place is totally fucked up evil

I thought you woul've realised i meant just draw the branches. The branches represnting the pathways your mind takes as you contemplate each question and scenario.

For example you could write, is homosexuality good. Then have that branch off into yes or no and you write why you believe such. As you do that back up each explanation with why that explanation

For example

Is homo good

No because its offensive to nature
No because its dirty
No because it sets a bad example
No because its ugly
No because its creepy
Etc

Each no being a branch off the main branch

Then you could write more stuff like about if its good to insult someone who is trying to learn and find like minded people then consider what that classifies you as.

Its an interesting project that will hopefully result in the world becoming a better place one day
>>
>>19205695
I thought about stuff and what happy means andi think its just like this
Happiness is an emotional state experienced when contemplating(thinking) about something which is considered good.

Like if you have sex and THINK about the pleasure it can make you feel kind of happy
>>
>>19204900
Mind control, brain washing, manipulation of the mind... you make it sound so negative.

It's true that most of the thoughts we have are not our own. Producing your own thoughts costs effort. Most of the time we are simply listening to the chatter of our conscience and the impressions of our surroundings. Aren't you? I would feel terribly lonely if all those other thoughts weren't there and I definitely do not see this 'manipulation' as something that's wrong with me.
>>
>>19205726
What is thinking?

When you THINK are you mentally mapping out what a question is asking then taling what you already know and trying to solve the question?

Or are you just asking a question then kind of waiting for the answer?

My mind is weird and operates in different ways
>>
>>19205744
I can't define thinking exactly. But I distinguish between thoughts I entertain and thoughts I produce. My mind wanders off in all directions all the time, aimlessly. It finds beauty and new things and all sorts of entertaining stuff, sometimes it even forms stories based on its findings and tells them to me in my head. These are thoughts I entertain. They come to me, sometimes I even ask for them, but I don't feel like I can take full credit for them. Because I truly feel like I don't create them. The thoughts I can take full credit for are much simpler. Thoughts like: "I need to eat right now.", "I love this music.", "I want to be with this girl.". They come from deeper within me and I'm sure they're my own, but they're also much less refined.

As you can see, my mind is also weird.
>>
Did you know there is people in existence who go about their life perceiving shapes, colors, sounds, tastes and smells and enjoying existence without intentionally doing things to ruin others ability to do the same?

We live in a delusional state of mind thinking there is good in the universe

We try to have fun and enjoy creation without ruining others ability to do the same

But that there is others who are putrid filth who aren't satisfied with anything and ruin others for amusement.

They are such rancid people that when they are a part of something they completely and totally destroy it. They cause so much hate and mistrust that its almost impossible to enjoy life after having interacted with them

Its almost like there is a mystery aura in the universe that confuses you into thinking life can be good while others who believe life should be about using others enjoy their lives destroying others

This species is mind controlled so that immoral creeps who like using others for pleasure can have delusionsl uneducated people to molest for fun.

There is pretty much no reason to exist because this species can never be considered good in anyway
>>
>>19204900

Appetite in conflict with imagination
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (215KB, 1075x1165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
215KB, 1075x1165px
>>19205805
My mind is weird

I have slight impulses to do stuff like eat, sleep, walk somewhere etc.

when i'm doing something like writing this my mind with float around drawin on previous thins i've thought about to help me think of a way to explain an idea

As i'm doing that i will get interuptions from the subconcious or a telepath that shows me visions and ideas

As i write stuff and say good or bad words my subconcious/telepath will overlap thoughts of other people

When i close my eyes and try to think or sleep i often see video clips playing. Often crude ugly sex scenes. Like hairy discharging vaginas and stuff like that.

As i listen to music i'll get faint ideas and visions of stuff to cause emotions

Like as i listen to this song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEGuHdKn0Lc

I'll get visions and thoughts of being like a tree looking up growing into the sky to god which makes me laugh but then disgusted because its part of a gross story of sexuality

I will often get ideas to look at something then get different thoughts from subconcious

Its like i have a telepathic entity capable of cummincating english if it wants but uses thoughts, emotions and visions as part of a gross story
>>
>>19204964
Have you ever heard the term deception generator? Watch the film Revolver
>>
>>19204982
This is a universal, absolute truth. Most people are still of the belief that their thoughts are their own though and will try to destroy you to protect it. People don't meditate, and most will never understand my friend.
>>
>>19205119
Try meditating. When you can't stop the thoughts from flooding your mind, you first become aware that 'You' are not your thoughts. Go try meditaing if you disbelive me
>>
>>19204964

You know the little angel and little devil that talk to characters in cartoons when facing a choice. They're real.

You don't just have an evil entity inside, you also have God. When you really listen to God you won't even hear the other talking.

>how can god be inside us all at the same time ?

Think of it as an AI, contained in a microchip. You can duplicate it infinitely and then everyone has this AI inside. Same for the Debil.
>>
I swear I'm in a telepathic argument with an entity that wants to ruin life

Today as I try to go about life the being gives ideas which jump through the minds belief system and led to another conclusion that life is a waste of time

This time it was that happiness is a fundamental part of life and is related to the processes which determine how good a person is

Something that related to the idea that life is about perceiving and contemplating and that process can yield happiness which is used to determine what is considered good

Then it branched off into a bunch of stuff about how respect for what is good helps determine how good a person is. People who respect life and the ability of others to enjoy life are more desirable than others and stuff like that

Then it suddenly branched off into

"A human female is nothing more than a retarded clown who spends her life trying to look more desirable so a retarded molester creep can thoroughly enjoy molesting her vagina

I am so sick of all this thinking crap. I wish I had nuclear bomb to sit beside and detonate
>>
File: IMG_5820.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5820.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Here's an example of what i tried to describe. How one things branches off to another and so on

You can create lots of branches and mAke your belief tree
>>
>>19208681
>so a retarded molester creep can thoroughly enjoy molesting her vagina

God damn this is hot. Where can I find one
>>
>>19205289
Why do you think this means anything to me?
>>
File: tree.png (137KB, 1090x1262px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
137KB, 1090x1262px
Did I do it right?
>>
File: 1498085562552.png (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498085562552.png
319KB, 1920x1080px
OP you need to get a hold of yourself. Seriously man. That letter is fucking ridiculous. Calm down. Also don't tell this shit to anyone in real life unless it's a medical professional. Anyway good luck. Hopefully you find a vagina you can molest.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.