[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my dreams trying to warn me fellow /x/philes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: b62dc2ac271742788b0f0927197d3a5e.jpg (618KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b62dc2ac271742788b0f0927197d3a5e.jpg
618KB, 856x1200px
Hi /x/,

I moved to a part of Oregon, on the edge of the PDX metro area, the border of three areas containing city, wine country rural, and the forest at the base of the mountains. It is an area where there seems to be a lot of interest and practice in new age and esoteric mysteries. There are also a few local chapters of fraternal orders devoted to esoteric knowledges and practices here. Most of this is below the surface, as there is the usual upper crust of modern hipster esotericism that seems particularly abundant in Portland, with things like people of clearly European descent ‘teaching’ and leading ‘authentic’ Haitian VooDoo yet loudly railing about cultural appropriation. But otherwise, I have met and had many interesting discussions with practitioners of various paths.
>>
>>19204744

Now though, the charm of it is beginning to wear thin. Almost as if the ‘light’ as it becomes brighter on this area of occultism, is making the shadows more intensely dark than ever before. Lately I keep having dreams of figures in black garb, and ritualistic black, white, and crimson makeup breaking into my home at night. They are coming to kill me, and take my son for a ritual, and then stage a murder suicide in the aftermath. These dreams are incredibly lucid, with me usually escaping from the house with my boy, sneaking as best we can through the night, but always being caught and murdered. It is odd, every time I have the dream, we make it a little farther. But I never learn anymore about who these people are, I just get more and more the impression they are a significant number of my neighbors.
>>
>>19204745

Given the dream’s persistence, happening about once per week, and it's growing length I am getting more worried it is some sort of way for me to receive a warning. I don’t expect it to be exactly like my dream, but something that once it starts to happen, I’d know without a doubt. Any of you ever experienced something similar? Where a reoccurring dream, would eventually give way to a waking world event, with a similar theme or such?
>>
>>19204753
the consistency and regularity do make it sound like a sort of premonition. I've always had a theory that some types of dreams are explorations of different possible timelines, and your subconscious has a way of detecting and war-gaming specific highly traumatic/notable scenarios that exist in the parallel universes "near" your current temporal-spatial locality. This is why you get further each time, it's optimizing for the preferable outcome over many iterations.

As far as actionable advice idk what to tell you, I guess just be aware that there are certain chains of actions that will lead you to this scenario and try to make contextual decisions to avoid them
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.