[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiderman and Elsa can no longer be monetized.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 37

File: 1280x720-p1X.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-p1X.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
Did we do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC_mFqVgheE

This Channel is from People that work at YouTube in order to communicate better with everyone.
>>
>>19204654
we did it reddit
>>
>>19204660
i just realised i should have worded that better
>>
>>19204654
If anything, OP, these threads pissed off the moderators on /pol/.

h3h3productions might have had the most impact. They realized the creators of those dumbass videos were filming the most retarded 20 minute videos that made no sense whatsoever, marketed them to kids using the Disney costumes, and filled them with ads to scam YouTube.

There might be something more sinister at play with some of the more estranged baby syringe videos where it's just an old man doing perverted shit to baby dolls.
>>
>>19204654
good job goyims
>>
>>19204654
What these guidelines do is set a dangerous standard towards who and what YouTube wants to silence as far as "hateful speech" goes. So thanks to the pedos with the Spidey costumes, free speech can successfully demonetized on YT.
>>
>>19204686
Free speech in not supposed to be for earning shekels, faggot kike. Also, note that they are not censoring or banning anything, so yeah you can still upload your content of spiderman and elsa and kids can still watch it.
I guess our theory can now be tested: if those channels only worked in order to earn money, now that they can't they will shut down. If they keep producing this garbage even if they can't monetize it anymore it means that something else and more nefarious is going on.
>>
>>19205292

>If they keep producing this garbage even if they can't monetize it anymore it means that something else and more nefarious is going on.

Good point!
>>
Bump, this is good news, we and all the people questioning this issue may have truly done something good by raising concern and awareness on this awful videos.
>>
Good - people like Idubbztv and h3h3 actually deserve compensation for their content. These people don't.
>>
In other news; rebel media did a piece on the whole spidey/elsa crap: https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5cowWPmO5Q
>>
>>19206106
but the thing is, would they do videos on it again?
>>
Great moves ethan keep it up proud of yous.
>>
>>19204654

I just can't see this dying out, it's too weird, i think there's more to it than money.
>>
>>19206544
That's the point: if the videos will eventually stop it means it was just about making money, if they will not stop AND are not generating revenue our fear about grooming and pedos is probably justified.
>>
File: slashga_WeesTq40.jpg (93KB, 859x574px) Image search: [Google]
slashga_WeesTq40.jpg
93KB, 859x574px
12 (June 3)

THESE CHILDRENS CHARACTERS REPRESENT ARCHETYPES THAT
ARE WARPED AND MANIPULATED TO NEFARIOUS ENDS BY EVIL
PEOPLE THIS IS THE MOST WIDE SPREAD

13 (June 3)

MK PROGRAMMING TO DATE MONETARY GAIN IS A SCAPEGOAT HUNDREDS
OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION
OF THESE VIDEOS

14 (June 3)

THE USE OF SIMILAR COSTUMES TO MUDDY THE PERPITRATORS "THEY" NO LONGER
HAVE TO ABDUCT CHILDREN TO BRAINWASH THEM MANCHURIAN CANIDATYS ARE

15 (June 3)

NOW HOMEGROWN "HOMECOMING" JULY 8 EXPECT A HUGE INFLUX OF VIDEOS IT WONT BE
YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE

16 (June 3)

OF THE SCREEN KEEP DIGGING SHUT THEM DOWN OR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE DOOMED

17 (June 4)

DONT FIND YOURSELF IN THE PERRY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION OR THE ANDERSON COUNTY JAIL
REGARDLESS THE DAYS WEEKS MONTHS YEARS
>>
>>19206563
You are still trying hard with this edgy stuff I see, what's your endgame?
>>
>try googling a link between MK Ultra and the prevalence of death fetishes like vore
>This sort of shit comes up

These being taken down a peg won't do enough in the long run. Death fetish freaks have been around longer than these stupid indian algorithm clickfarms. We need to find the real source and stop it as soon as possible.
>>
>>19204654
I haven't been been on /x/ in a long time. Can someone brief me on the paranormal theories about Spiderman vs. Frozen Elsa and how /x/ is responsible for stopping it?
>>
>>19206563
fuck off LARPer
>>
File: anon.png (81KB, 872x672px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
81KB, 872x672px
>>19206604
file attached provided by anon from other thread
>>
>>19206604
Nothing directly paranormal, but it is creepy. The primary theories are:

A: the videos subliminally corrupt children so they grow into dysfunctional degenerates obedient to the imagery of the videos

B: the comment sections, which are usually filled with what appear to be bots speaking gibberish, are actually meeting centers for pedos and other shady individuals speaking in code
>>
>>19206607
>>19206627
Jesus fuck. I knew about these videos and that they're making kids weird, but it never occurred to me to think that it was deliberately engineered to fuck with kids like that. Definitely on to something.

I have young nephews/nieces, and I hate this shit because it makes them behave like fucking morons.
>>
>>19206665
I fear what the generation of people who will have grown up watching this shit will be like.
>>
File: youtudotbeslashWeesTq40.jpg (42KB, 507x422px) Image search: [Google]
youtudotbeslashWeesTq40.jpg
42KB, 507x422px
What about all the MKUltra unlisted videos?

Stumbled across https://youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40 today after going through @GyKE69 's Twitter.
https://twitter.com/GyKE69/status/870702562625835008 This post caught my attention. If you convert it to binary and then to text out comes the URL to the linked YT video.
The description features a bunch of characters I couldn't decode and numbers I can't do anything with.

104 116 116
112 115 58 47
121 111 117
116 117 46 98
47 54 52 151 48 98
99 120 95 106

I only just found this video this afternoon and haven't seen it linked anywhere else before.
Who would put all the effort into all of these Twitter accounts and YT channels just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>19206679
It's an edgy promotion of some music band's album
>>
>>19206679
Edgy art project.
>>
File: elsagate2.png (2MB, 2248x1640px) Image search: [Google]
elsagate2.png
2MB, 2248x1640px
>>19204654
ill drop so stuff i made
>>
File: elsagate3.png (1MB, 4321x2503px) Image search: [Google]
elsagate3.png
1MB, 4321x2503px
>>19206705
2/3
elsagate1.png is a 12mb image for those wondering
>>
>>19206709
welp, elsagate4 is over 4mb.
>>
File: need.jpg (166KB, 866x619px) Image search: [Google]
need.jpg
166KB, 866x619px
i was reading a book on mind control and programming and saw this passage:

"d. A needle which is gripped halfway up is stuck into the child a quarter inch deep on the child’s muscles, buttocks or thigh to help continue dissociative behavior. On special occasions (birthdays, holidays) the hands and feet which are most sensitive to pain are stuck. When the feet or hands are stuck, they will often stick the needles under the nails. The ears are also on occasion stuck with needles. It also conditions the child to obey the commands of her handlers, who will use needles to access the minds various personalities. Various spots on the body when stuck with needles along with certain codes become access points for certain alters."

pretty strange that a very common theme in these videos are needles. somethin to think about
>>
File: video.jpg (37KB, 570x525px) Image search: [Google]
video.jpg
37KB, 570x525px
https://twitter.com/GyKE69/status/866526018147721216

king of the ecrehous page thirteen
>>
>>19206705
>>19206709
I'm not to eager to view any of these supposed MK Ultra videos, in case they're actually, you know, real. What do they show, or what do they supposedly imprint?
>>
>>19206730
the ARG is over.

focus on the YT videos
>>
File: background.jpg (90KB, 1331x766px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
90KB, 1331x766px
>>19206738

I advise you not to but there are colored backgrounds and a woman speaks:

video 1
"Red, your trigger is Transformers
Blue, your trigger is Spiderman
Green, your trigger is Candy Eggs
Yellow, your trigger is Mickey Mouse
Pink, your trigger is Power Rangers"

video 2
"Red, your trigger is Star Wars
Blue, your trigger is Britney Spears
Green, your trigger is Green Balloons
Yellow, your trigger is the phrase "Oh yes, I remember"
Pink, your trigger is The Little Mermaid"
>>
File: Child-Workers-Blog.jpg (96KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
Child-Workers-Blog.jpg
96KB, 640x494px
>>19206730
>>19206679
>>19206563

You faggots are so fucking stupid. This ARG has been over for weeks now. GET MILLED
>>
>>19204654
omg, hopefull this will stop it all.

if it continues, then you know its defo for the purpose of kid mind washing!
>>
>>19206762
>>19206752
I'm sorry I'm late on this, but can I get a briefing on the supposed MK ULTRA/ARG videos from both sides of the perspective?

I'm missing quite a bit here, so I'm failing to see how Spidey v. Elsa is directing people to the unlisted videos. For that matter, What makes them associated with MK ULTRA? Not that I doubt MK ULTRA could be behind Spidey, but how are these videos connected?
Who are they intended for?

If it's just an old ARG, got any documentation? It'd be good to stop any misinformation now, in that case.

I'm sorry, again, but this is all very interesting.
>>
>>19206800

https://archive.fo/3Cx6a

Voilà
>>
>>19206800
contacted creator, said it was to bring attention to vids, notes written by him, threw in spoopy serial killer shit, codes.

think he just threw in the MKU stuff because it does seem like conditioning/grooming for pedos. there's some likely legitimate psychology behind these vids, check out INVESTIGATING YOUTUBE on YT for more.
>>
>>19204654
No. They're temporarily doing that to calm all you autusts down. Eventually you'll forget about this, and they'll remoneitze it. Mark my fucking words.
>>
File: winchester.jpg (110KB, 1102x908px) Image search: [Google]
winchester.jpg
110KB, 1102x908px
>>19206800

Also,
@GyKE69 on Twitter has some encoded messages I deciphered. Examples:

THE USE OF SIMILAR COSTUMES TO MUDDY THE PERPITRATORS "THEY" NO LONGER
HAVE TO ABDUCT CHILDREN TO BRAINWASH THEM MANCHURIAN CANIDATYS ARE

NOW HOMEGROWN "HOMECOMING" JULY 8 EXPECT A HUGE INFLUX OF VIDEOS IT WONT BE
YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE

So now you have a Twitter account both linked to Spiderman, Elsa, costumes and all that shit and to the MKUltra videos, which there also some encoded links to on the Twitter.

pic related
>>
>>19206836
stahp with the arg shit it's already been solved.
>>
The twitter and trigger vids are nothing. Just some shitty band capitalizing on this weird content. One of the twitter accounts even drops the cipher schtick and straight up promotes a few bands.
>>
>>19206825
this
>>
>>19206860
>>19206685
>>19206702

Horrible execution. Try again next thread. We know you will.
>>
>>19206800
>>19206728
>>19206665

If you nig nogs need any proof that these things actually happen, regardless of these youtube videos being related or not- check out

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

It looks long as fuck, because, well it is.
The bottom half is sources, and I think it's interesting enough to read through most of it with a little skimming here and there. These things actually happen, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.
>>
>>19206752
Mickey mouse, britney spears and the little mermaid seem strange out of this list. The rest have been recently rebooted, but those seem like 90s kid obsessions. Not to detract from the fact that children are being targeted, but couldnt these also be triggers for an older generation? I only ever notice an influx of green balloons around st patricks day. Unplanned pregnancies would work out to about christmastime birth, young women would most likely opt for abortion. Could make for some powerful blood magic. I may be way off with all this, but maybe if we try to find out what they want to trigger and when, we might have a better idea of whos trying to perpetuate this misery.
>>
>>19206920

There's another video with more triggers but my head hurts already. If you want to hear some more go for it

https://youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40
>>
>>19206902
Go ahead and waste your time you ignorant fuck. Follow the ARG to the end. You're going to end up at mediafire.com downloading the goddamn album yourself. I look forward to your disappointment.
>>
this thread serves as solid proof that redditor faggots are real and they're just as bad as we imagined them to be
>>
>>19204654
wasn't there a discord doing work on these videos?
>>
>>19206627
The comment sections seem to be full of people from shithole 3rd world countries who love Disney tho...
>>
>>19206951
Whats it matter where someone came from, so long as theyre trying to make this world a better place for everyone? Dont get mad that people finally had enough and want some change even though you dont have the courage to do anything for yourself.
>>
>>19207012
as in exposing them? yes.
>>
New thread
>>19207088
>>
>>19204654
This is the second time that 4chan has given me hope for making the world better. Thanks, guys.
>>
>>19207431
irony
>>
/pol/ came up with a plan to address this: >>>/pol/131447615
>>
The reason is this and only a borderline schizo like me has figured it out through real life experiences:

Pedos become pedos because they have been conditioned by MKultra. They have been hurt so they could get their consciousness to leave the body so a demonic discarnate can get inside. They have been traumatized badly and now the entity can get access whenever they need to relive that trauma. Also they have been trained to be pedos by the conditioning imprinted by the trauma and then the preferences of the demon assigned to them. Now these videos are meant for those pedos to trigger them and the messages are to bring back more kids and do the same thing to them that was done to the pedos to make them this way in the first place. By MKULTRA, the mind behind that being demons themselves.
>>
edit: the real life experiences have been observing other people. They can not enter me because for some reason i can see them for what they are and i am too autistic to get traumatised and they can not get me to follow commands
>>
>>19206800
nice dubs

also are ARGS a real thing, because it really seems like a psyop to excuse anything strange that gets uncovered by accident. The CIA or whoever can just be like "it was just an ARG, bro"

plz no shill
>>
>>19206342
God she is so hot
>>
>>19204654
my weird ass sister-in-law says that she can't stand any Spider-Man merchandise.

She claims that anything related to spiderman
within her household will make her think about suicide. She's fucking weird.

Ironically, she has a spiderman t-shirt for my nephew.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGc0ADqG4vA&layout=tablet&client=mv-google
>>
This shit is giving me a bad acid flashback.
>>
Posting this here, because my reply didn't make it into the other thread before it got pruned :

About 3 years ago, I started to feel like some repressed memories of mine were being "let loose". I was remembering being in a daycare where we were forced to take vitamin shots via injection to the arm or buttocks. The only video tapes available to watch in the TV room downstairs were the classic kids' movies that we all recognize from "top 10 traumatizing cartoons" lists. Things like Plague Dogs, Watership Down, Secret of Nimh, etc. Mixed in with these were some taped VHS tapes of surgical procedures and plastic surgery. There was a separate living room upstairs with a TV, but these were always left downstairs where the kids played.
I remembered them referring to the two floors of the house as "heaven" and "hell", with different sets of rules for each. I also have a vague memory of watching an infant in one of those seated play-centers roll and bounce down the stairs.
I've been told over and over that these were all dreams, and I was making it up for attention. Now I'm seeing these videos about butt injections and drugs, and it seems too similar and it's making me sick. I can't be the only one here who had an experience like this, and I'm hoping this exposure of the YouTube creeps will help other people realise they weren't just dreams like people might have told them.
I swear to God this isn't a larp. I might not have a complete picture of what was going on, but I can assure you all these videos are somewhat related. They've been doing this since the VHS days, and it's only gotten easier for them.
>>
>>19206342
I don't get her accent
>>
>>19208573
Seems legit anon
>>
>>19208638
Yep
>>
Can someone link me to the discord please?
>>
I've been monitoring the /pol/ threads every now and then.
Heres what I got.

>Finger family song being the default melody for everything
>weird fetish and sexual thumbnails, scat, farts, blood, pregnancy
>Masquerading as kids channels
>Abortion
>Kidnapping
>Nonwhites mostly making this shit. (Chinese Indian)
>Egg toys
>Child Abuse
>Playfulness
>Operation normiebook
So that's what I got on /pol/.

/x/ is giving me some connections to unlisted obscure, code based brainwashing programs in the recommended tabs. Give me a quick rundown or archive link for /x/
>>
>>19208620
u sure these memories can't be from before you were re-born?
>>
Disney has been known to sue anyone that uses the likeness of a maus for their business.
>>
>>19206816
So does this mean the people who keep showing up in video after video are probably Finders and kids they've abducted?
>>
I listened to the Finger Family dog once and it cemented in my head... Daddy Vinger Daddy Vinger Vhere are you? Vhere I am Vhere I am Vhere are you?
>>
>>19208788
I'm gonna need clarification on what you mean by that term. I have an inkling, but I don't want to assume too much.
I have "died" in a metaphoric sense, yes. I know this sounds like a crazy thing to think about yourself, but it was all part of their script, so the whole "dying" and "rehorn" thing were their terms. Part of some kind of program I wasn't privy to the details of.

I just wanted to go home and play video games and watch cartoons. I lived just a block away, and there was no escape. I was literally in sight of my own house, but they could convince my dumb 6 year old mind of anything to keep me from running.
>>
>>19208851
Shit it sounds like you were a victim of satanic ritual abuse. It's mostly done by pedos and occult societies to children. Here's an article on the topic very similar to what you're ttalking about

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/edward-wasserman/satanic-child-abuse_b_1162854.html
>>
h3h3's claims of the old prank yt channels who were creating click bait "prank" videos jumped ship to embrace the clicks of this cancer we're discussing now.

That makes sense to the kikes who want youtube clicks and shekels, but where the fuck did these ideas originally come from? what are our latest leads?
>>
Anyone doing anything about this yet
>>
>>19208851
well i meant like literally before you were born you could have had the same life for the most part but with minor and major changes. Think of it as a childhood in a different timeline, but in that timeline they had a program where they used kids like you to cross timelines... sorry if this is scattered, but yeah our consciousness, esp. if un-cluttered i.e. as kids, can life timelines, and if u think about the death and reincarnation cycle as the same life over and over in 0-time but in a different "dimension" with different events then yeah, that was what i meant. Just the childhood portion

Sorry if i am ambiguous, this is not material you will find in the mainstream, this is just my own findings

>>19206816
i watched the video and did experience strange effects... in my heart center, fear/trauma frequency, and in my head a little bit of something.... that targeted individual scatter frequency really worked though, the one linked.. I'd wager to say most people with an affinity for the paranormal would experience these effects, and that the frequency linked is proven to be universally healing?
>>
>>19206914
It's long but well worth the read, let's you know exactly what kind of people the 'elite' can be
>>
>>19208851
They used to make us fight each other until we were bleeding
They would dress the boys in girl clothing as a punishment
They would force me to watch crush fetish videos
They made me take some kind of drug that made me feel like my consciousness was coming from the perspective of whatever object/person/cartoon they made me focus on (I don't know the proper term for this. Transference maybe? ) so for example, they would make me stare at a beetle for a while, thenI would start to feel like I was the beetle, and they would just stomp the shit out of it and I literally felt like my body was being crushed to pieces.
>>
>>19208851
This is somewhat common and underreported because of the fact that the reports from kids aren't taken seriously (due to how fantastical they are) and the abusers use drugs, masks, and brainwashing to make the kids forget as well as making it feel unreal so that they don't even believe in it even if they remember it.

I would advise you seek proffessional help, you could be making this up in your head but there's a chance that it's real and this has very negative effects on people who suffer through it until theyre cured. Im by no means an expert but this is what i've read online from psychologists and organizations that treat victims.
>>
File: computer_wojak.jpg (5KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
computer_wojak.jpg
5KB, 240x210px
>>19208917
See a shrink. Try some group therapy.

Not any of that freudian shit though.
Sending you feels
>>
>>19208917
hi i am the guy with the different timelines, sorry if i wasn't clear, the people perpetrating this are under directive of archons/demons who wish to control men and breach dimensions...
>>
>>19208891
I know too well about SRA. It doesn't help when a majority of people dismiss it all as media hype and treat you like you're delusional right off the bat.

>>19208903
This concept is actually pretty familiar to me too... sometimes I feel like I was really killed by these people and repeatedly reborn into the same moment over and over until I could escape murder. I tell myself this is just a way of coping with sexual abuse trauma. I was entertaining the possibility you describe, but without any real written media to back up my specific experience, I decided to focus on things that fit into the 'real world' model of thinking.
I honestly can't talk to people about it without getting really anxious that they're starting to think I'm insane, so I hold back the details and try to focus on the physical world instead of this metaphysical stuff.
>>
>>19208917
Damn anon that sounds like textbook MK Ultra programming, I am so sorry. I hope you have a better life now.

We gotta spread this guys, if we pull all our autism together (/x/, /pol/, shit maybe all of 4chan) it can go viral. No kid should go through these sorts of things.
>>
>>19208938
Haha, doesn't help when you start to think things along the lines of "all clinical psychology is a highly organized way to cover up and supress this shit ". I don't know how I can ever truly open up to someone qualified to interpret what I have to say.

>>19208920
I always try to, in some way, acknowledge the possibility that most of this is made up. But some of it is too real for me to dismiss. I've never been much of an imaginative person who can come up with stories of any kind, but these things are way beyond my creativity.
I know that one tactic they used was reenacting scenes and dialogue from movies while they would abuse and molest us, assuming that if we ever gave a transcript of what happened, they could just say "oh, well that was a scene from such-and-such film. I'm sure they were just having a nightmare"
>>
>>19208958
umm i was gonna leave that out of my post cause i am not sure i was only seeing in dreams, not having memories of this body but that was pretty much my experienced, like i was killed/sacrificed in a bad way... i was too young to see everything, just that my energy was high and they harvest it or something, not sure, yeah it's a mind-bender i can't really talk to anyone about it either especially as my visual memories are vague as hell AND i do not know the best course of action.. well i know healing is number 1. DESU thanks for telling me this, at least i know my dreams and premonitions aren't projections as much as i would've liked them to be :/
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19207088/
Pruned thread from earlier
>>
>>19209037
If I have any advice, it would be to try limiting how many of these memories you keep in your head at a time. Start a journal, and don't let it become an obsession. If this is real, it's not meant for our physical brains to hold all at once, and your daily life could start to unravel as a result.
I believe in the spiritual, and everything you've just described, but there's a reason people go insane trying to figure it out. Keep your life intact, and allow yourself to let it go every now and then, it will always come back to you, trust me.
>>
>>19209014
Any particular plan for making this go viral?
It's hard enough pulling a single thread on a board together. Uniting all the chans will be a difficult goal
>>
So as someone familiar with MK-ULTRA and other programs...this is nothing new. I mean, maybe I'm desensitized to this stuff but this is textbook visual/audio programming. A lot of it is based on the evidence gathered in ARTICHOKE, OFTEN and other experiments. Intertwined with recent psyop advancements, the last 20 years really.

My point is, this is nothing new. In fact, it is to be expected. You guys act like you're looking into the belly of the beast but this is public programming.
>>
>>19209085
thanks dude, i am pretty strong and functional irl in respect to holding a job and all that, i haven't broken down after seeing and talking to demons on psychedelics (lol i did get scared at first but then i pushed through maybe divine help was the factor) and yeah i am in the process of getting to the truth and why i chose/got suckered into these incarnations and what it is that i want to change about the world/my world cause i know nobody likes living in this anxiety state and this might be key info i need to help break out of it myself and with it everybody else
>>
>>19209100

This is me:
>>19209085
>>19209026
>>19208958
>>19208917
>>19208851
>>19208620

I've been following the MK-ultra conspiracy theories and other off and on for a while, and this is the first time any of it has "resonated" in a clear way to me. I think some independent free-agent of the pedophile circuit has just started spreading his or her methods to the YouTube generation, because this whole thing just reeks of my daycare experiences.
>>
>>19209142
You've probably researched ped0 groups that were busted by fbi, etc.
Can you breifly redpill me on those?
>>
>>19209086
Idea from pol thread
We send emails regarding this to various local and small media outlets, work our way up the news chain, spread this to mom websites and parenting blogs. Gain traction, and it should, no it WILL cause a snowball effect
>>
>>19209117
Glad to hear things are somewhat normal for you.
I'm not surprised at all by the experiences with demons.
I would exchange emails to talk more about this, but if you know what I know, you wouldn't either ;)
Let's just keep watching these threads and hope we can change the world for the better. You and I incarnated here for a reason brotha.
>>
>>19209100
yeah hey i knew something was up the minute i know i am avoiding this shit like the plague, and how i reacted to the vids, then the other dude starts talking about his experiences and BAM

this is me:

>>19209117
>>19209037
>>19208947
>>19208903
>>19208788
>>
>>19209158
Lots of the shit was written about groups from before I was born. I have no way of knowing what's disinfo and what isn't. All I can attest to are my personal experiences within my lifetime, and even then, there was a lot of intentional misdirection regarding names of groups that would only lead us further off the path now if I were to share it.
We've got solid gold right in front of us, right now. Let's just focus on that instead of the crazy mythology.

If anyone has the balls to be a super-sleuth about it, look into Michael Dunahee. That's the only name I'm gonna say, because it's the only one I know is real.
>>
>>19209170
[email protected]

made a throwaway email i ... get overly paranoid about this stuff i mean you know how it is but yeah contact me on there i am glad all this stuff is coming to light
>>
>>19209169
whoops ^^^^^^ that last post was for you
>>
>>19208917
/pox/

what an unholy alliance that would be...
>>
>>19209170
nvm that throwaway i had cookies disabled email

remote viewer @ gmx (dot) us

no spaces anywhere
>>
>>19209170
Other guy here again

I was having a pretty normal day, having browsed x like I do every day, and just opening up the 104th thread about pedophiles I've seen for the month, so I thought I was well and truly desensitized.

Click on the Elsa With Big Melons On Her Chest video, and I'm instantly reduced to a mental child for about 2 minutes. Completely debilitated in the middle of work.

This can't just be some clickbait ad money scheme. This is real potent Practical Pedophile 101 shit. Don't let a single person convince you otherwise.
>>
>>19209086
Rounding up screencaps of thumbnails and video content of the most disturbing shit to break it down and post it to as many social media groups as possible especially feminist and mom groups (I don't really know but I'd think conditioning little girls to be pregnant/accept abuse is a no-no) with a header like "WARNING TO ALL PARENTS, TOXIC IMAGERY DISGUISED AS LEARNING CHANNELS AIMED AT YOUR CHILDREN"

Saw a small article on the ElsaSpiderman videos being shared by Tosh like a day ago which is probably why they're no longer monetized, but the Lazytown channel and baby injection videos need to get attention as well. Also this >>19209164
>>
>>19209229
I'll contact you once I can figure out the perfect way to keep my own self safe online. Might not be for a while, but keep checking that inbox.
>>
>>19209086
The more detailed /pol/ plan was to create a large number of fake Facebook accounts, posing as the typical mom, and then dump elsagate links and info on cooking, sports, <other various normie pages>, acting like concerned parents trying to spread the word to other parent.
>>
>>19209232
Is there any way we can get this shit off youtube,
Could Anonymous be summoned, or are they a meme?
>>
>>19209232
Yeah i get you, i was de-sensitised to everything cause i had to teach my self to dis-associate emotion from external stimuli from logic and just go on intuition and pure robotic movement to push through if i ever encounter any of that demonic stuff now that i can specifically feel the energy and know what it feels like. I can distinguish it and yeah, learning to listen to my body and when it reacts to trauma is key to me looking at my past and how to fix this
>>
>>19209246
Are you sure the Normies wouldn't bluepill themselves?

Pedophilia, on MY youtube?
>>
>>19209244
i don't give a fuck anymore, i use my real email that's connected to my government shit taxes facebook and all that bs
>>
>>19209248
I know of no way to summon them.... but rest assured they are aware.
>>
>>19209248
I came from old days of /b/, so I still think of Anonymous as Habbo Hotel Raiders with mid-level hacking skills. I can't say for sure what kind of shit they're onto now, I think the whole organization is just piggybacked by random hackers and generally not that organized, but I have no way of knowing for sure. I think they're mostly theatrics.
I really want to get actual law enforcement, or someone who is already in an ongoing investigation to see this. If it gets taken off YouTube, the real Pedos will just use whatever backup plan they have, and the public is less likely to be made aware.
That's just one man's opinion though.
>>
>>19209256
I don't have it saved, but in another thread on /x/ (maybe it was /pol/? been bouncing about today) there was a large image of dozens of youtube thumbnails showing real children getting fake syringes in the ass. Another one of a girl clearly in simulation bondage with duct tape.

I think most Normies would be forced to accept a weaponized meme of the right caliber.
>>
Objective: Normalizing kids to needles as a means to sedate victims and prepare them for sex

How: Produce tons of videos that appeal and advertise to kids that have needles being injected in them.

Now, when you want to molest a victim you can just playfully say "I'm just going to do to you what they do on youtube" or even "let's make a fun youtube video together." The child will not think anything of you injecting him or her with drugs. Now that the child is sedated you are free to abuse him or her.

Also: Poop. When someone poops you obviously have to take their clothes off. Normalizing pooping gives a pedophile a way to make a child take off his clothes. Also a bonus to pedos with scat fetishes.

This is my personal theory of how these videos might be being used as a grooming tool. I have no proof of it, I'm just putting this idea out there.

Also, MKULTRA/LARPers/People falling for that lame edge-lord goth band, you're annoying the shit out of me. Stop turning a legit thing into a crappy ARG for some shitty god damn band that should be fucking ashamed of themselves for this attention-whoring.
>>
>>19209295
MK Ultra at least has some basis in reality. this ARG thing I haven't heard about.
>>
>>19209293

Videos like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jQ24ByTUY&t
>>
>>19209310
Meanwhile, you post a joke song with the word "nigger" in it and it gets deleted in a matter of days.
Bravo Youtube.
>>
>>19209310

Based noko poster. That takes me back.
But
Yes shit like this exactly. What has more viral potential, just dropping YouTube links in high traffic areas with a WARNING SEXUALIZED YOUTUBE CONTENT AIMED AT KIDS,

Or a pizzagate info graph giving a quick run down of the timeline, and the response by YouTube and Disney?
>>
>>19209306

There was a shitty ARG that is/was going on by 21facesinc.com trying to promote this cringy as fuck band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJYy36kDBx4&t=15s . They take obvious influences from MKULTRA and go to long lengths to make their videos "creepy" whereas a real psycho wouldn't give a shit about that crap. They leave messages around in a Caesar Cipher and anons think their fucking James Bond by being to crack a cryptogram that would be at home in an elementary school puzzle book.
>>
Fucking hell you retards, I've been telling you this whole time that this isn't for the money but rather the first step in the final indoctrination. The fact that they're willing to de-monetize them is proof enough of that. This isn't a victory, this is the same old thing disguised as a victory to make us feel safe. We're NOT safe.
>>
>>19209295
You're right on the money. You've just described exactly how my abusers made this shit seem fun and normal (but replace YouTube with Uncle Silly's VHS Collection)
>>
>>19204654
Thanks alot all anons for continueing this, I am the guy that wrote in a few threads ago how just "thinking" about these channels make me fucking hurl!!!!
>>
>>19209339
Who cares about the band anymore? Why the fuck are you still hung up on that?

The videos have direct MK influence in them, anyone who has read the declassified documents will realize this.
>>
>>19209310
and the fucking spiders.... those spiders it all links in i swear, they are wanting target people to bring other people back to them

i would have so many dreams of those huge spiders...

when i was a kid i used to feel compelled to bring insects as food for spiders... i used to think this was unconnected but now it all ties in
>>
>>19209295

So what do you make of the desensitization to gore, vore, suicide etc?

This is also all pretty textbook Mkultra, thats not outside of the realm of possibility. I do agree people need to drop the twitter arg shit though
>>
>>19209339
These fuckers deserve to be doxxed. Wasting man-hours of anons trying to uncover something truly fucked up only to support their shitty fucking band. Apparently this slut is involved in 21faces: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonnicarr/.
>>
A lot of these threads keep getting deleted..
>>
>>19209229
>>19209207
So, I shouldn't bother with the first email? I'm not smart enough to come up with a way to prove my identity to you when we do get in contact. I just have to trust some other fag doesn't jump in and troll you.
But I've got stories man, stories I think you would understand very well.
>>
>>19209310
I don't understand the spiders.
>>
>>19209376
Yeah well this particular topic does get deleted.

Daily reminder the pedowood pastebins from years ago are blacklisted from google searches.
>>
>>19209377
yeah use the remoteviewer one... the other one expired

dude... no troll can make the shit up that i know you will have... you know that. The proof will be in the pudding i will know which one you are
>>
So are the creepy kid videos even relevant to this thread?
>>
>>19209382

there is a race of alien (otherdimensional??) spiders and i see them in dreams. They are probably connected to this.. .probably the race contributing to the abuse

south park even has the spider as the vatican leader so yeah... it appears in other places too
>>
>>19209389
I thought so. If it's what I think it is, I sure ain't seen a creepypasta anything like it, haha.
Godspeed, and good night.
>>
>>19209394
What else would be relevant to this thread anon?
>>
>>19209419
Purely MKUltra shit, seems like that's all that's being talked about
>>
You are delusional if you think that all of this is to purely generate revenue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fwFdBD0ZiI

I'm just hoping to God that Youtube/Disney isn't in on this shit. I really am. This is one of the most twisted, disgusting, disturbing shit I've seen on 4chan and I've seen some quite stuff of years lurking here.
>>
>>19209376
Because we don't need 3 threads up with this dumb shit at the same time, numb nuts.
>>
>>19209644
>This is one of the most twisted, disgusting, disturbing shit I've seen on 4chan
Top fucking kek how thin skinned and underage are you?

It's just weird foreign cultures slapping american icons on weird videos. This kind of stuff isn't weird to them, you poor sheltered faggot.
>>
>>19207025
Fuck off. if you knew even the first thing about Reddit, you would know that it poisons and destroys everything that it touches. Reddit has never benefited anyone or any investigation, ever. It always leads to the entire thing getting shilled to death, or dismissed as some "hurr durr tinfoil hat conspiritard theory."
>>
File: 1413952984418.png (137KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1413952984418.png
137KB, 293x282px
>>19209678
>babies getting injections against their will in cartoon form whenever you search "kids videos" on youtube is just weird foreign cultures man, its no big deal

yeah, nah cunt this is some pretty sinister shit
>>
>>19209678
>It's just weird foreign cultures slapping american icons on weird videos.
It's not really about the content, fuckhead. I'm a one of those poor 3rd world shits after all. What's really fucking disturbing is that there seems to be a common, and very specific that is, theme among the videos across various cultures.
Always the five color patterns; always that joker and elsa and spider-man costumes; always a crying baby and creeps dressing up as babies pretending to be their friends and doing all kinds of fetish shit for a laugh. And, mind you, these videos are aimed towards toddlers. Fucking toddlers.

If this isn't an obvious hint of these videos being MKUltra experiments and/or signs for pedos to recognize each other and human trafficking, I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1377599947010.jpg (30KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
1377599947010.jpg
30KB, 350x467px
>>19209700
Yeah man pretty scary pedo stuff. Pic related, some more 3rd world illuminati propaganda
>>
File: fe51cd4.jpg (135KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fe51cd4.jpg
135KB, 1536x1536px
https://youtu.be/7YgRBEtbeAU

These are actual abuse videos being allowed and viewbotted and making thousands in ad revenue
>>
>>19209728
title says
pretend play "Doctor with injections"
Dog bite. Shot against rabies

t. Slav
>>
>>19209678
Epic......... ..
>>
Can this operation be completely destroyed?
Jewtube would be better off for it without this cancer.
>>
>>19209737
Well obviously it's some MKUltra/pedo video, right
>>
>>19209678
the video that >>19209644 posted is tame. If I were a parent and saw a child watching that, I wouldn't be freaked out. I would probably go "it's just some 'lol randumb xd' parody of whatever new meme shit is popular"

the other videos in this thread though are fucked up, especially the ones with the actual girls and needles. I think the video above that anon posted was a very bad example of what we're talking about in this thread
>>
>>19209748
Could be some shit poorfags in ukraine slapped together for some rubles.

If the kid doesn't look hurt, probably not abuse.
>>
>>19209774
Fucking hohols should be nuked already.
>>
>>19209774
Yeah because if you're going to throw together shoddy videos for children to watch and generate revenue it makes sense to include themes like abortion, suicide, scat etc.

Right, anon?
>>
>>19209794
I'm talking about this particular one.

I agree most of this shit seems pretty fucking disturbing. A lot of it got demonetized though.

Let's wait a month, if the ped0 youtube channels don't get their paychecks and still post this shit, then we'll be scared
>>
>>19209811
I'm wondering if the revenue generated really factored into the ability to create the content or if it was really just profit and potentially funneled elsewhere. Hard to say but I can't help but speculate. Something tells me that if there is any sort of legitimacy to the idea of a sinister presence behind all of this then ad revenue wouldnt put a stop to it, and as you said, then it becomes geniunely scary.

That being said I feel like we need to atleast try to keep this relevant for the next month or so as you said and kind of monitor the activity and look for any shifts or changes in patterns, and at the very least try not to forget about it prematurely
>>
>>19209811
that bochacha kids channel has been uploading new videos the past few days, even though YT claimed to de-monetize those fucked up videos on the 17th

either YT hasnt gotten to that channel yet or the channel doesn't care about de-monetization
>>
>>19209902

If they were really just in for the quick buck then it would've make more sense to create something more kid friendly.
given the vast number of these videos, they must have a lot of manpower behind this shit, assuming they're all connected somehow.
>>
>>19209911
Im not 100 percent certain but I think if they declared the changes in the middle of the pay period, which spans the entire month for YouTube, they would still have to honor it until the end of that period. I'm not really sure though, will have to look into it
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

LISTEN!

WHAT IF

THE CHINKS ARE BEHIND THIS IN ORDER TO PREPARE FOR AN INVASION WHICH STARTS IN 15 YEARS
>>
>>19209993
They're already making strides to better their own land. If anything they invade Russia for oil. We have nothing of value to the Chinese that they cannot produce themselves.
>>
the videos are part of monarch mind control programming
>>
>>19209993
When the fuck did /pol/ come to /x/?
>>
File: pedoTitleImage-e1496765409945.png (352KB, 642x371px) Image search: [Google]
pedoTitleImage-e1496765409945.png
352KB, 642x371px
The purpose of the videos are for pedo parents who dress up as Spiderman and Elsa and abuse their kids, then when the kid tells a friend or teacher about it, the parents explain it away with 'my kid has just been watching strange youtube videos'
>>
File: 20170622_230216.png (297KB, 499x420px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_230216.png
297KB, 499x420px
The other thread died. We should either make a new one or continue our efforts here.
>pic just to grab attention
>>
>>19204654
Sent this shit to Rush Limbaugh and a bunch of other talk show hosts. Hopefully it just gets more attention from here on out.
>>
do we know who these people are?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbnXuWD0L-Q
>>
>>19209306
Most of this thread is a shitty arg style roleplay
>Getting mk ultra'd at pedo daycare
>Guys I'm so scared and paranoid, but I wanna rp so I'll post an email so I can play along
>>
>>19210869
and these as wwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGJbHWxFsJ4
>>
>>19209698
>Babies getting injections against their will
That's important to point out because when most babies get shots, they usually give the doctor full consent to give them a shot because babies and little kids love getting jabbed with needles
>>
>>19210883
Go fuck yourself.
>>
someone link the discord
>>
>>19210883
I'm not scared or paranoid. I have a reasonable level of caution I need to take if I'm doing anything that might give away my identity online. Why would I want to attract as much attention to myself as possible while I discuss these experiences?
It's something all us folk born before 2000 know about. Stay safe, kiddo.
>>
>>19205292

I am an extremely nefarious proud pedo cartoon fag ANTI anime ANTI otaku and WAIFU KILLER I am basically mini Satan?
>>
You DIRTY OTAKU ruined it all again! expect retaliation!
>>
>>19204654
Can we just hunt these people down and kill them. It would be so much easier.
>>
>>19210610
What if he's a part of it
>>
>>19211112
By one.
>>
This is the water, this is the well
>>
If you people wish to know how deep this game goes then create a timeline, it's an E ticket
>>
I think what we need to do his find these people and round them up. I think we need to do some experiments on these kinds of people to understand why they do what they do. Ideally medical experiments, social experiments. The best thing would be to give them a taste of their medicine, if they like torture that they promote it actively to children, I think it would be reasonable to torture them.
>>
>>19211134
This
>>
>>19210540
i have been wondering this everyday since coming back
>>
File: smug.jpg (58KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
58KB, 600x719px
>>19204660
>WE did it, Reddit.
>>
File: g rose.jpg (101KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
g rose.jpg
101KB, 422x750px
>>19205292
This is a good point. It will most likely prove if these guys are monsters if it does not stop after they are not being paid for making horrific mind-numbing garbage.

If they don't stop, this has to be taken further.
>>
>>19206931

What the heck is that? I watched for 2.5 seconds and my head was buzzing.
>>
>>19211294
I just reported it. It's time to purge degeneracy off youtube.
>>
>>19206931
I thought this one had something to do with a musician's ARG promotion for their album.
>>
Im just hearing about this for the first time. Ever since idubbbz made that kids channels video, I had no idea how odd and bizarre these videos actually are. This is big. I think we can all agree that these videos are disturbing and all the codes and subliminal messages ARE NOT a coincidence they were planted and planned by smart people who are so very secretive. We can't deny the evidence.
>>
>>19207431
What was the first?
>>
NO! THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM LOOKING INTO IT!!! This is not about the elsa videos! The pedophiles are still out there. Nothing really changed, they are still distributing illegal stuff (not mentioning it because mods don't like it). Kenedyasd, uploader of illegal content related to children (Kennedy Dias married to Crivani -Araujo- Dias) is still free and abusing children, and so are many others probably.
This is just part of the cover up!!!
>>
>>19211455
Also, the really bizarre stuff and illegal stuff was linked to the bad baby videos, the elsa thing was just the cover of the cover
>>
>>19211323
>>19211294
not 100% sure but I think that was some shitty band's ARG
>>
File: 1498276257990.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498276257990.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>19206914

interesting read, really informative and what the actual fuck
>>
>>19209242
Let's do so
>>
File: congrats.gif (32KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.gif
32KB, 390x290px
>they also closed down new lunar 2017
Well, fuck.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498441320177.jpg (8KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498441320177.jpg
8KB, 275x275px
What the fuck is a daddy finger?
Whats that suppost to mean?
>>
>>19211679
Nothing good.
>>
>>19209203
I remember him. Our school had an assembly about him where parents were urged to attend. He was stolen just yards away from his parents as they were distracted (from memory). Fucking horrifying. The public school system back in those days were actually decent when it came to awareness about this problem.
>>
>>19210008
Water.

White gold.
>>
File: Screenshot (248).png (502KB, 691x773px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (248).png
502KB, 691x773px
Am I just seeing what I want to or is that blue-eyed girl's stare dead? I mean, they're blatantly being abused, aren't they?
>>
>>19210540
Spoiler alert

Real /x/philes are /pol/acks and vice versa... stop dividing boards. We're the same user base on every board numb nut.
>>
>>19211066
Fite me faggit. :D
>>
>>19211871
>Real /x/philes are /pol/acks
>everyone secretly shares my radical far right opinion honest guys!

inb4 twelve thousand uses of the word 'cuck'
>>
>>19211916
It's a lame overused meme. I'll just call you a faggot. Fairy. Queer.

FAGGOT.
>>
>>19210540
/pol/ has been invading every board. I primarily browse /mu/ and it's almost impossible to have a discussion about hip hop without some fucktard saying a bunch of racist shit.
>>
>>19208777
>egg toys
How is this shit still up ?
>>
File: Image.jpg (174KB, 885x830px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
174KB, 885x830px
>>19208043
>>
>>19211871
>Real /x/philes are /pol/acks and vice versa
Can you imagine being this retarded
>>
File: Screenshot_from_pol.png (113KB, 1812x661px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_from_pol.png
113KB, 1812x661px
>>19208043
That's a great idea.
>>
>>19211916
>>19212005
>missing the whole the fucking point
Everyone is a crossboarder, whether it be from /pol/ or somewhere else.
>>
>>19212021
>THE CHINKS ARE BEHIND THIS IN ORDER TO PREPARE FOR AN INVASION WHICH STARTS IN 15 YEARS

No

your original point was that everyone who is le true /x/phile lmao shares your retarded /pol/ views. fuck off.
>>
>>19209644
That one made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Started it and after about 10 seconds or so I got this tingling sensation all over and had to start moving a bit.

Not saying that's not caused by the mood of these threads BUT it didn't happen with any of the others. And I watched others much longer than that one.
>>
File: Iris_tushie[1].png (169KB, 322x390px) Image search: [Google]
Iris_tushie[1].png
169KB, 322x390px
>>19211871

Except on /co/ we all know cartoon characters cant be waifus and are Anti-moe. I keep /pol/ Otaku out I always report, I am always vigilant of the weeb ways.
>>
What is your opinion on this channel, clever boys?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3TAc3QqlQzGPiYujS2JwOA
>>
>>19206752
>Britney Spears
kek
Is she even relevant anymore?
>>
>>19212267

>FNAF

Into Le Gaskammer it goes
>>
>https://youtu.be/ga_WeesTq40
This is fucking creepy.
>>
>>19205292
>Free speech in not supposed to be for earning shekels, faggot kike
what is fiction
>>
I'm new to this topic but I've caught my daughter watching these videos in the past. Pretty spooky. I was suprised to find people investigating this stuff.
>>
>>19212334

Im not judging you or anything but why do you let your kid (Assuming she's under 12) alone with an internet capable device?
>>
>>19212348

SO SHE CAN SEE THOSE GLORIOUS NEGROES IN PORN? BE MORE TOLERANT!
>>
File: drill.gif (137KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
drill.gif
137KB, 437x430px
>>
>>19212274
Just a theory but perhaps because she was a success for <them>

Not saying I actually believe that but it's a thought.
>>
All I've gathered from this thread is that YouTube stopped monetizing these videos,
and FBI have only gotten two videos to be taken down.
Some videos are spiderman and elsa, others are cheap animations that share common symbols I'm guessing cause its how our minds associate things, but what of the heavily edited videos of the kids?
>>
bringing /pol/ into this was a mistake
>>
Call it bullshit if you want, but I always had a wary gut feeling whenever I saw those wacky/fetishy Spider-Man and Elsa videos threads posted in /co/.
>>
>>19212421

I remember when these were pretty know and even watched one of them. My mind couldn't comprehend why this shit was so popular.
I mean there's a lot of garbage on the internet but these videos make prank videos look like they deserve an academy award
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19207088/

Thread that was deleted
>>
This whole thread is gay
>>
>implying monetisation is the problem with these things
DIG DEEPER THERE'S SOMETHING AMISS
>>
It gets worse and more blatant. See pic!
>>
>>19212503
I'm more worried about the funny dog fucking the girls.
>>
>>19212348
Honestly? Divorce, babysitters, working 60+ hour weeks, wanting to play Fallout 4 when my daughter is around. I may not be the best parent ever but jesus christ I've been using search engines since kintergarden to look at figher jets and porn. I just thought it was normal.
>>
>>19212575

Yeah, I can see how it is an easy way to keep your kid occupied but shit's still dangerous.
>>
>>19211960
Honestly, /pol/ doesn't have as much of a reach as people seem to think. The reality is that /pol/-posting is just an easy way to troll and rack up the (you)s. There are certain boards like /co/ and /mu/ that can be super fucking fussy at the slightest hint of /pol/ and instead of ignoring it, they throw little hissyfits. All that does is show shitposters what places are easiest to troll and what methods bring the best results. The more people act like /pol/ is some omnipresent horror, constantly lurking in the shadows, moving towards you the second you turn your back, the more it shows weakness and puts a shitposter target on your back.

>>19211863
Those are some dead eyes. What's the content of the videos like? Do those girls get abused?

>>19212449
You're gay, now come here and let me tongue your throat.

>>19212503
>favorites include Animal Passions and Child Indoctrination
>>
>>19209339
the ARG is fishy as fuck. Yes the videos led to a rar with a band file, the rar also contained a bunch of weird hand written notes sounding like they were written by a torture victim as well as image files with huge chunks of data hidden in them no one has been able to decode

There's virtually no trace of these bands existing outside of the 21faces website and youtube. They're supposedly well-known in the Portland music scene but no one's ever heard of them. The music was clearly made in a program like Garageband with minimal effort and skill and barely qualifies as music

The website also apparently publishes some kind of webzine that talks about pedophilia a LOT
>>
>>19212503
Looks like this guy actually buys into animal sex. I wonder what other stuff this "sexual minority" is into. Pic related.
>>
>>19212503
>>19212791
And defending pedophilia because muh science and logic.

This guy actually needs locked up
>>
>>19212541
I think he's a very funny dog too.
>>
>>19212835
Report function is not working on youtube for him...
>>
>>19212575
>2012+5
>Actually bothering to have children
Why did you do this?
>>
>>19212835
>Discussing YouTube comments
You realize YouTube is more of an ideal climate for atrocious communication than even Yahoo answers, right?
>>
>>19208506
She's a Canadian. Never trust the leaf.
>>
>>19212328
It reminds me of a novel where pre-teens where hypnotized by a homicidal-pedophile, who beside murdering people, put a trigger to make those children commit suicide at a certain date when a special event happens so he could kill people even after getting caught. If this is the same shit it might be even more creepy and dangerous, don't retain the triggers and try to not listen to the voice's orders if possible.
>>
>>19212887
As someone who has extensive experience being programmed, it's really not possible that these videos on their own can do anything to you other than make it possible for someone to figure out if you've seen them.
>>
>>19206937
>>19206855
>>19206750
What does "ARG" stand for?
>>
>>19212900
This is maybe the reason why it's a private video.
>>
>>19212906
Alternate reality game, like the Wyoming incident, cicada 3301 and Ben drowned
>>
>>19212908
What is the video of? I can't view it on my phone
>>
>>19212373
Another anon from /pol/ and I brought a thread over to /x/ from /pol/ a couple of weeks ago because /pol/ mods were deleting threads. The conspiracy board seemed a better place for the Elsa/Spiderman video threads.
>>
>>19212924
[weird subliminal things/someone with child photos/white noise+scream] as a transition.
"Red, your trigger is a birthday cake" with an unfamiliar text to speech voice.
Then repeat but change the color and the trigger.
>>
>>19212961
Interesting.
Unless the trigger is actually associated with a real life event in your life it's pretty meaningless though. Ie, you aren't red and you haven't been shown how to do a birthday cake.
>>
>>19212961
Also the addition of white noise and screams kind of adds a major layer of unauthentic veneer to this.
It's possible they have an authentic use but actual videos used for programming people are very concise and ubiquitous, not "creepy"
>>
>>19212900
As someone who's had experience programming and deprogramming, that's nonsense. These videos are an early step, desensitization.
>>
How can you remember repressed memories?

Just meditate and try to remember?
Do a hero's dose of ayahuasca?
>>
>>19212989
Not to mention, real programming involves video content accompanied by an actual "programmer". If you were to see the videos on their own, you wouldn't know what they were for. that's kind of the point, and it's how we allow these things to sink deep past our subconscious defenses.
These videos here are such obvious alternate reality game scavenger hunt bullshit, it makes me sad when people can't tell the difference.
>>
>>19208043
>>19208043
let's do this. seems the path of least resistance
>>
>>19208620

wut
>>
>>19213276
Original poster here again
Please don't discount this as larp. This is real shit that happened to me, and I don't doubt that it's still happening.
I want to see some real consequences fall on these fuckers, please keep up your efforts in these threads, and spread the word with parents you trust.
>>
>>19206106
>H3h3
>good
?????
>>
bompuin
>>
>>19212687
>Those are some dead eyes. What's the content of the videos like? Do those girls get abused?

just look at them...
>>
>>19213388
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1495521525914.jpg (19KB, 413x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495521525914.jpg
19KB, 413x382px
>>19206342
at 6 minutes and 30 seconds -- that "bed". looks...um...comfy.
>>
I've worked as an actor in videos like this ama
>>
>>19213536

Do you suck your own dick 3 or 4 times a day?
>>
File: YELLOW.png (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YELLOW.png
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>19206937
>>19206855

It's so obvious the band is fake. real bands promote themselves but these guys have zero social media presence at all - that is unheard of even for someone's bullshit pet art project

someone pumped out some crappy tunes in a cheap program to hide whatever data is hiding in those WAV files - the file sizes are way bigger than they should be for songs that short and simple. Same with the folder of random image files
>>
>>19213541
Honestly when we are filming I have so much dominos Pizza that I don't even think about jerking off.
Also I can't even reach my bepis with mouth
>>
File: IMG_4816.jpg (128KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.jpg
128KB, 635x634px
>>19204654
Good. And hence, those motherfuckers can't pick on weekend heroes. Kek. Spider-Man-Elsa has been snuffed and buried.
>>
>>19213388

how old were you when this happened?
>>
>>19213541
No, I suck other men's dicks. Thick, salty, beefburger-flavoured cocks. Sometimes i stop to smell the balls. I love balls that haven't been washed for a few days.
>>
>>19213580
Multiple occurrences between the age of 4 and 10
Before I turned 6, it was all nice stuff that I think was meant to groom and condition me. That's when I was attending this daycare.
After that, I was brought back forcibly to the same house. That's when things got abusive and I really felt like my life was over.

I'm planning to write a more fully detailed greentext later, but I'm doing shift work and it's making it difficult. I'm not a fluent writer, so it's going to take me a full day at least. I'll try to answer questions when they come up, as well as I can.
>>
>>19211960
>>19211960
Pols made it so much worse. To the point where nothing can be discussed and people are baiting people into arguments. I've never seen people with so much hatred as pol
>>
Anyone have a clue why mods delete these thread like cockroaches on /pol/ but no worries here?? Honestly that seems just as suspicious to me as some of these other clue.
>>
>>19213717
Because we can't seem to stop making duplicates, probably
>>
>>19212835
Guys I'm using SCIENCE. And LOGIC. Guys. I'm SMARTER than YOU because I'm an ATHIEST.

Guys, you're SO FUCKING DUMB for thinking I'm a sicko.
>>
>>19209026
I feel you. I can't speak about the shit I saw/experienced to anyone at all. It's like there is a literal block on it, every time I've tried it's as though my tongue has been cut out and my throat closed up. It's an actual physical reaction and frustrating as hell.

Sorry for blogpost that doesn't really relate to thread, but yeah.
>>
Honestly I wish these would last on /pol/, ya'll are a little slow around here. I seriously have been thinking a conspiracy-specific board would be useful around here, using tinfoil as a catalyst to produce the byproduct of (/pol+x/). The sad thing is all of you fuckers run out of steam as a group, thanks to all the sneaky sliders around here.
>>
File: goku super saiyan 3.png (914KB, 837x674px) Image search: [Google]
goku super saiyan 3.png
914KB, 837x674px
>>19213024
I don't know man but I hope you figure it out. Journaling could help.

Personally it has happened to me via triggers. It could be from any source. Actually reading this thread has made me remember an experience I had with a neighbor when I was 11.

It was the release date of the first Pokemon movie and he (couple years older than me) invited me to go with him to the other side of Detroit with some of his friends. We went to a house with a bunch of people who passed pills around and they gave me some too. I can't remember what happened exactly, but it was a very upsetting experience. Came back home at night and my dad got out of work and took me to see the Pokemon movie. I felt numb and emotionless the whole time. When Ash was "killed" I remember being sad, not because Ash died but because I at that moment I wished it was me.

Thanks for making me remember this. Now I wish to know what really transpired that day.
>>
>>19211960
>muh dindu music
>>
>>19213660
Poor little soul lmao hang yourself namefag
>>
I just discovered these /x/ threads. I've been doing my own investigation since May on these videos (particularly "Fun Kids Smile", "Super Funs", and the other channels creating those Mickey Mouse Flash animations) completely unaware of /x/'s involvement, so I have some questions to find if you've already covered some of the stuff that I have:

Has anyone yet discovered exactly why decade-old dormant channels from 2006/2007 suddenly became active in the past 7 months or so, renamed (check the channel URLs for the original channels' names), and started posting this content? And why "Fun Kids Smile" mass-deleted 79 of their videos (totaling over 100 million views), leaving only 2 from the past 48 hours?

Thanks.
>>
>>19204670

I fucking hate ((((((h3h3))))) so much.
>>
>>19204654
Can someone give me a basic gestalt of the point of all this?
>>
>>19214772
>People see weird videos no different than Youtube Poops from a decade ago
>people instantly assume it is satanic and a conspiracy to control people
>various people tell these anons that it is an easy way to make money by hitting keywords for retarded kids who will watch it when alone
>"BUT MUH CHILDREN MUH MKULTRA!"
>reasonable people leave the maniacs to screech about the doom of society over shitty ad money making schemes they are feeding with their views, youtube poops, and the occasional actual weirdo
>>
>>19214727
Why?
>>
>>19214668

maybe the channel has deleted them in order to repost them so they can create the illusion of having constantly new content
>>
>>19204686
implying they havent been doing this before, shut up.
>>
>>19214781
Really? No different then YTP`s?
Fag.
>>
>>19214915
Nope. Not very different at all. Both directed at kids, both have "ironic" humor, both take kiddy shows and make them say/do fucked up shit, etc. The only difference is this is made mainly by people who are making a lot of money off of monetizing it, whereas YTPs are mainly made for fun.
>>
>>19214926

uploads of these videos continued when the demonitization was announced
>>
>>19214937
Okay. Then they are now exactly like modern day YTPs. What do you see as the difference exactly?
>>
>>19214940

maybe the fact that hundreds of channels mass upload them and they all share the same symbolism with slightly alterations.
Or the fact that the comment sections are full of gibberish
>>
>>19214945
Aren't most YouTube comment sections full of gibberish?
>>
>>19214948
fuck off, you know what I mean
>>
>>19205292
wow pol really is interested in this
>>
>>19214945
Same symbolism? Seems like you are reading too much into it.

As for the comment section being full of gibberish, that's always been that way. But really, it's just a way for people to make a quick buck. They are probably gonna fight it to get it remonetized. If there are "hundreds" of channels odds are they are run by only a few people and the gibberish is them trying to rank up activity to get more views, that and /x/ has been on this awhile so I wouldn't doubt it that people went there to post shit.

If it was some MKUltra shit they sure wouldn't need to post gibberish in the comments section and do all this. Back when the project was new they already had hospitals and connections to run shit. I doubt they need to resort to this retarded shit given there are easier and more convenient ways to do this shit. And if they did need to resort to this? Then they sure hit rock bottom. You went from a project that had contacts everywhere to run these experiments to them needing to use youtube channels and monetizing scam shit to do their job. If MKUltra is still active, they sure wouldn't be menacing if this was the best they had.
>>
>>19213524

oh wow either deepest russian hutor or a fuck cave

>>19213011
Interesting read
>>
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but if you search 'elsa spiderman' on porn sites the same videos from youtube also come up.

Seems strange that they are uploading kids videos to porn sites doesn't it?
>>
File: 1497974769050.jpg (17KB, 258x226px) Image search: [Google]
1497974769050.jpg
17KB, 258x226px
>>19211871
Classic polfag shilling and entitlement.
>Hurr in order to be a REAL /x/fag you have to be a poltard as well otherwise you arent really part of /x/

>Stop dividing us, we are the same user base!

No we fucking arent, we are different board. Two different boards, thats the divide right there.

Makes me sick, stay on your own fucking board. Stop trying to take over, its not going to happen.
>>
>>19215261
Take down the //s, open borders for 4chan
>>
>>19214974
Why limit it to a select few people in hospitals when they can tailor their program in a way that can have the same effect and then impose it on the entire planet on youtube?
>>
>>19214974
>Same symbolism? Seems like you are reading too much into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlNKi5etxhk
>>
>>19211871
Sort of. Esoteric study was something the Nazis gave some consideration to. That doesn't really mean going to /pol/ will make you a good /x/phile. We do have a shared love of conspiracy theories, but /x/ does not always assume the Jews are responsible.
>>
>>19215261
>stay on your own fucking board
I didn't know I was only allowed to frequent a single board. In hindsight, I really should have committed to a better board than /fit/.

Are you autistic?
>>
>>19215871
>Are you autistic?
You already know.
>>
>>19207026
Got a link to a discord? I'm not satisfied with demonetization we need to find out who is behind this pedo ring.
>>
>>19212373
>he thinks /x/ is breaking shit like this

toplel
>>
discord pls - tried to join and help you guys but invitation always were already expired.
>>
Mass Report, Flag the video, Do what /pol/ suggested. They work within a network commenting each other, You cant run out of channels. The Report works with mass ammounts, It has worked before with youtubers being almost taken down for false Reports, This time we have a reason.
>>
>>19216985
This
>>
>>19216985
A huge network on a scale that is ridiculous. Reporting isn't enough. We need to find them, who they are, who they know, who they pay.
>>
>>19210610
lol limbaugh years ago got busted with a fuckton of viagra while in some 3rd world shithole country banging underage brown hookers. i'm sure he gives a shit.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.