[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is reality so boring? Everything talked in this board is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Why is reality so boring? Everything talked in this board is LARPing, fake, or shit made up by schizophrenics. I really wish all of this would be real but it isn't. The fact that we have come up with so many incredible works of fiction just shows how fucking boring our reality is. The only thing close to true that you faggots talk about is the Illuminati or people in power controlling us which if its true it only makes shit worse. Why can't life be like a dream where we can do anything we desire, like fly or create universes at will? Is this really all we get? If so why, why would God or whatever the fuck made us make reality so mundane and boring?
>>
>>19203992
Excuse me, but boredom is a SIN. Read the bible and repent. God bless you.
>>
>>19204005
>God creates the conditions for boredom to occur
>HURR IT'S A SIN
Wow really makes you think.
>>
Bump? Cause like they right af
>>
>>19203992

Imagine if the entire world organized around one king, adopted a single tongue, and mankind's sole purpose was to bring the 3-4 billion people out of poverty? Put an end to all crime? Eradicate drugs and help those struggling with addiction to regain their grip on life?

That would be pretty exciting, wouldn't it?
>>
>>19204048
Found the globalist pedocrat
>>
>>19203992
I feel your pain breh
Most would make a typical 4chan trolling post outta this but I'm gonna do good here.
I once tried religion. The answers weren't enough. Then tried science. It lacked vision.
Tried spirituality, but it's connections to reality are too thin.
I've come to believe that the answers lie in taking a bit of each. Trust your mind, your higher being to tell you what makes sense and what does not. Differentiating truth from bullshit is the task here. I have seen that about 99.9% of reality is boring. But there is still a 0.01% chance of a real mystery. But keep in mind that knowledge expands, and the strange is nothing but stuff that has yet to be explained, either by old knowledge or by new one.
The problem with all isolated methods is that they do not understand each other. Religion and spirituality loses connection to earth, science loses sight of the heavens. Keep your feet on the ground and your eye on the sky. Sometimes, you find something real.
>>
>>19204033
>post obvious bait
>anon eats it up

IT CANT BE THIS FUCKING EASY
>>
>>19204048
Sounds like more boring human shit to me. Also sounds like globalist kikery so that's two strikes.
>>
>>19203992
I will now summon aliens to mess with you!
mekka lekka hi, mekka hiney ho
Now go get this Anon!! Heyyy Hooo people in the house let's go
>>
The world is not boring. If you hold up everything to the cool stories on this board it might seem that way, but it really isn't. Things that are "boring" to read about are fun to do. Look out the window.
>>
>>19204050
>>19204067

Oh, it's definitely kikery. But pedophilia would be eradicated as well. Of course, females would be deemed legal adults when they reach 13...

But go ahead, keep giving in to your base impulses. Continue your political division and your wars. That'll keep life interesting...
>>
Reality isn't boring. It's just we're at that awkward space in civilization where we aren't fighting tooth and nail for our lives ( which isn't as bad as you would think, we evolved to exist in that mindset ) and future technology making life a fucking wonderland ( this might not even happen )
Honestly your best bet is to push forward AI as quickly as possible, because once AGI exists then everything else should fall into place as long as it's physically possible and the AGI doesn't go skynet.
>>
>>19204179

I like the cut of this guy's jib.
>>
If we had all that life would be just as mundane.
Its like in durarara where Izaya explains to Mikado that he has to keep moving forward, because no matter what amazing things he discovers, it will always eventually become the new normal. Damn that was a great scene. I really didn't do it justice.
>>
>>19203992
True reality is not boring, in fact it's more blissful and satisfying than you can even conceptualize. The issue is we've been born into material existence, where our original existence and true reality is spiritual. Material reality is dull, miserable, and will never bring you happiness or satisfaction. Thus you shouldn't wastev this valuable human life by trying to gratify your senses and chasing after material wealth or happiness, but instead try to escape this material illusion. Liberation from this existence is known as Moksha in Hinduism, Nirvana in. Buddhism, and is equivalent to conceptions of Abrahamic heavens. Read Buddhist sutras and Hindu texts like the Bhagavad Gita, the process of attaining liberation is laid out there.
>>
>>19204065
Reddit, Anon. The answer is always Reddit.
>>
>>19203992

X has potential to be serious and discover real magiv/phenomenons but it stays in the basement larping on the same shit people lArped on about in 1991, and are not even exploring wikipedia/youtube for scientific knowledge

That is how you know we have a failed society
>>
>>19203992
>Why is reality so boring? Everything talked in this board is LARPing, fake, or shit made up by schizophrenics. I really wish all of this would be real but it isn't.

Real "paranormal" shit is pretty boring too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pcwb2JKSA
>>
>>19204689

Its literally the same conversations people had in the 90s, let alone the 60s, rehashed for newfags
>>
>>19203992
>Why is reality so boring?
>Everything talked in this board
try getting a life you sorry fuck, jesus christ
>>
It doesn't have to be boring, and is that the feeling you are really having? Could it be that you may be seeking more then adventure like brotherhood or ?
>>
>>19204067
>>19204050
>globalist
muh bad guy buzzword
>>
>>19204179
>everything else should fall into place
what you mean the majority of humanity losing their jobs and the economy collapsing?
>>
>>19204901
Half of the time they don't even know what globalist is. Who am I kidding, its all the time.
>>
>>19203992
The world is boring to you because you are used to it. If you came from a world with even less crazy shit in it you'd think the world we live in is fucking nuts. You dumb frogposter.
>>
A lot of the stuff on this board is boring bullshit, but some of things like mysterious real life events and freaky internet things (elsagate for example) is some scary ass stuff, even if it's not necessarily paranormal
>>
#19203992(You)
Then break the cycle.
>>
I think it's on purpose. Ultra normality can be quite a trip. If anyone could just do anything there would be no established rules, that means no sports, history, science, engineering, economy, agriculture, etc. All these things, factors, are interesting to study and discuss, and of course to dominate. It makes us wonder of the unknown, elaborate complex realities in our minds. I think all the concepts you learn in this environment are crucial if we're ever to evolve into more free form beings. And even if this is all there will be, it's still good, we have computers, video games, memes, music, books, stories, images, food, good feelings, new days to start over refreshed, dreams, conversations, movies, ways to get satisfaction by overcoming challenges imposed by the established rules of the world. Also, don't be too sure that there's no /x/ things in the world, the world is not as normal as it seems. Who knows, maybe one day you'll just find a way to the astral plane and a whole new world opens for you.
>>
>>19203992
Life being so goddamn boring is the first and major clue that something is seriously wrong here. I can do anything I want -- get laid, get money, do drugs, and so can you, but it is not exciting, is it?

How do we escape this? I don't know. Hopefully we will find the way out of this fuckhole into something good someday.
>>
>>19203992
Watch infowars.com/show it's real deal with it ignore the shills.
>>
>>19203992
>Everything talked in this board is LARPing
The World is a big LARP anon.
>>
>>19204904
Found the sad republican
>>
>>19206551
Does it mean I'm some normie in that I find getting laid doing drugs and general partying generally encapsulating and a fine use of my time to stave off boredom?
>>
i have seen things.

i am from the past, the present the future
alan watts knows
jordan peterson knows
carl jung knows

channel your inner Kali if you want to make it out of unconciousness.

You may be human, but you are an ANIMAL first. Never forget your true instinct.

If you are black, no pun intended, but you will have it the hardest.

black people are the key, but they don't forget so its an almost universal pun about how much like "apes" we act like.

White men, archivist
asian, the seer of snakes
indian, black, everything else, the chosen children.

remember who you are, those gaps in your memory are intentional.

www=111, no matter what side you put it on.
>>
>>19207269
DONT BELIEVE ME?

Everything in your view is intentionally set there. Read signs, between the lines, under and over the lines.

dont just under stand
over stand

stand
>>
>>19207278
If you want an answer, i will try my best.

Do as I ask please, men only.

Women already know.

I cannot help you understand, but I will help you see.

AND STOP LETTING PEOPLE USE LITERALLY UNLITERALLY
it's going to be the death of us.
>>
>>19207282
Keep in mind.

I didn't say literal death.

See?
>>
>>19203992
It's not all fake, but the majority of /x/ posts are fake. People just can't help themselves, it's why there are so many liars on /x/. I'm guessing it's a cry for attention because their parents are absent.

It's a shame because this board had great potential 5 years ago. Now it's just /roleplay general/
>>
>>19204048

>Eradicate drugs

You're so brain dead it makes me sick.

Tell me, what do you consider a "drug"?

You want to eradicate morphine?!

The world already has one tongue you retarded fuck, called English. Nice and average.

Or do you want to ban other languages?

So fucking retarded it makes me sick.

Kill yourself you'll coward.
>>
>>19207258
>>19206551

With a scientifically deduced diet full of the exact right amounts of drugs at the right time. It will solve problems more horrid than boredom.

Problems you didn't even know you had.
>>
>>19203992

Real life is that amazing. Imagine being an ant and all you do walk around scrounging up food with absolutely no idea why other than pheromones telling you to bring some shit back. As humans we CAN play in other dimensions. As humans we CAN create other worlds. We can build, we can destroy, we can give hope and take it away. We can be totally selfish or totally selfless. We can understand why things live and die. Based on our life choices all of those things and much more are available to you. So stop being a whiny fag and go enjoy what you have and make the most out of it.
>>
>>19207282

>Women already know.
>black people are the key

Literal cuck.
>>
>>19203992
Says someone living in his head instead of reality.
>>
File: 1454411033861.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454411033861.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19204214
Mah nigga. That was a great scene. Loved the interaction between Izaya and Shizuo because they both reminded me of different parts of myself.
>>
>>19207269
Ayo ayo ayo, hol up. So you be sayin, we wuz keys an shiet?
>>
Anon why did you take the obvious bait?
>>
>>19207258
no but it will bore you eventually. I am just there already
>>
File: kaliepe.jpg (152KB, 824x823px) Image search: [Google]
kaliepe.jpg
152KB, 824x823px
>>19207269 has some points though, Watts and Jung are far from schizophrenic nutjobs you could probably learn a lot from, and "channeling your inner Kali" is eh, but Kali represents the universe, time and death as a liberator, so you can channel Kali by liberating yourself from superficiality and desires, and get your head chopped off... symbolically, that is. As in, decapitate your ego.

Life is boring because you're boring.
>>
File: The End of All.png (105KB, 316x285px) Image search: [Google]
The End of All.png
105KB, 316x285px
>>19203992
To make life exciting, repeat these steps in real life:
>Find group of Niggers
>Walk up to them
>Scream 'NIGGERS!'
>Run
>>
What do you expect anon ? Of course there are so many LARPers because there is no paranormal shit so people have to make stories up.

The only good threads are about murders, creepy/scary experiences with people etc much better than the retarded skinwalker stories
>>
>>19204048
And let me guess, that king is Jesus. Yeah, we should totally base our society off of a 2,000 year old religious text, a good portion of which is "and then we genocided this tribe because God said Fuck 'em" and "Then God wiped these people out, because reasons."
>>
>>19203992
If everyday life had a ton of demon and werewolves you would make the same post. The human mind may make stimulating new scenarios but you will always get bored in your base reality no matter how bizarre it is compared to this one.
>>
>>19212163
I posted a story a few days ago about fantasizing about a fictional character while making grabby hands at my closet door - an activity that was disrupted when I momentarily felt my fingers TOUCH something, and the door banged in its frame, breaking my concentration and putting me out of a mood to continue.

That, in my experience, was the kind of paranormal activity that happens in the real world. People don't make shit up because nothing happens. People make shit up because what actually happens doesn't make for a good story.

I took a notebook to a suspected haunting once. Exactly one paranormal thing happened while I was there: the notebook creased itself hard at some point when I wasn't looking. Like every page and the cover as well were creased, so that the whole notebook was bent at an angle. Impressive, but that was all I got. Not exactly proof of ghosts. Not exactly a thrilling thing to recount.

Every real story on this place gets abused by people who can't believe the truth could be as petty as it is.
>>
>>19203992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3JE4_3azQ
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.