[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic DMT thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: yooo.jpg (75KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
yooo.jpg
75KB, 500x497px
Time to bring this back up.

1. Have you tried DMT and how did it all come together? Did you get it through the Dark?

2. What is the ultimate purpose of DMT

3. What is the best way to get DMT for personal use

Just had major dejavu while writing this, lights flickering and shit.
>>
>>19203922
I'm not trying to be condescending in any way with these answers:

>1. Have you tried DMT and how did it all come together?

I have done Dmt hundreds of times, over several years. I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say how did it come together, maybe you could be more specific.

> Did you get it through the Dark?

I don't understand the question.

>What is the ultimate purpose of DMT

In my opinion, it has the ability to show you what you will experience upon death, it shows you awareness away from anything of "physical" nature.

>What is the best way to get DMT for personal use

Never buy or sell Dmt, if someone wants to sell you Dmt you have to question them, because anyone who appreciates the substance does not sell it, they offer it freely, the best way is to extract it, its varies on how easy it is to extract depending on what country you live in.

>Just had major dejavu while writing this, lights flickering and shit.

Nothing special about that.
>>
1. I don't want to share my personal experiences since i seem to be the only person to have a bad experience with the stuff (showed me some things about myself), and I don't really want to discourage anybody.

2. You can use it recreationally, or for answers to spiritual things, however it always tries to push peope towards their thoughts and their religion.

3. The safest way would probably to get the ingredients to make ayuhuasca, the brew which acts as the drug, (Since you can't be arested for having plants) and then finding out how to brew it. Boston of these steps can be done with the dark web if you don't have connections. (Tip: It does get illegal if you brew it.)
>>
>>19204298
Boston? Both.
>>
tfw the nsajews are trying to catalog your most intimate drug experiences
tfw done 62 grams of dmt in total
>>
>>19204298
However I must make an amendment, 6x check anything you find on the deep web, and make sure you use it safely.
>>
>>19204298
>i seem to be the only person to have a bad experience with the stuff

Everyone that has experience with Dmt has both good and bad experiences with the substance/

>2. You can use it recreationally, or for answers to spiritual things, however it always tries to push people towards their thoughts and their religion

Completely wrong, I was actually Religious when I started taking Dmt, in 2008, Dmt was solely responsible for making me see how Religion is man made. That's just not true anon.
>>
>>19204315
>tfw the nsajews are trying to catalog your most intimate drug experiences

It doesn't matter even if they were. No words can explain it, and it won't help them any way, it will only show them how they're insignificant
>>
>>19204324
Drug world is a slippery slope waiting for you to make the wrong move at any time.
>>
>>19204327
Well by religion I, meant to say is it will tug at your religion and make you think of the afterlife and such. Sorry for not being clear.
>>
>Yes. It was amazing, and for the time being, it felt like infinite. I felt bliss from my toes to my head. Not completely at first though, I was anxious as I was passing through but once I let go, I was overcome with what I call pure energy. It was God damn amazing. Second time I've done it, I pass thru as well but this time I felt as if the geometric patterns were "staring" me down and I got frightened. I spent the reminder of the trip with my eyes open speaking to some friends. Third time I've done it was laced in a blunt on a come down of a LSD trip and it enhanced my visuals a fuck ton. Third time was purely for fun as I was skating with friends and enjoying the Summer night.

>Purpose? There is none. You take what you learn and apply it to your life, or you can sit there and trip major sack. Either way, be open to it and you'll have quite fun.

>Err...Tor, or friends. My friend happened to deal it so I was lucky enough to grab some.
>>
>>19204347
>Well by religion I, meant to say is it will tug at your religion and make you think of the afterlife and such. Sorry for not being clear.

That's a given anon, it shows you that Reality is a fabrication of the mind,!!
>>
>>19203922

1. No, I researched how to make it, bought ingredients online from normal websites. All of the inputs are legal in the US. Took about 3 days to complete. It was pretty easy, considering I'm an adult with a house.

2. What's the purpose of weed? My personal experience was not as profound as others claim to have had. I didn't float into another dimension. But it gave me the feeling that the world was watching me. Manmade objects became much more visually crisp, but were otherwise mundane.

Plant life became really trippy, organizing into geometric patterns that I wondered whether were there all along, and to the point where I questioned whether they are part of a large "Earth" consciousness.

Finally, I had a very deep connection while staring at the moon on one trip. If DMT shows us truth, then the Moon is a being, a very angry one, that seems like it wishes to do us (or me) harm. It just seemed mad at or judgmental of me, and wanting me to know that it was way more powerful than myself.

3. Do research and make it.
>>
>>19204356
LSD bottlenecks the dmt.
>>
Anyway, explaining Dmt is like explaining color to a blind person go do it, have fun
>>
>>19204390
I'll fight you m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.