[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charles Manson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: manson.jpg (5KB, 173x172px) Image search: [Google]
manson.jpg
5KB, 173x172px
Charles Manson thread

Share info and speculation about this supposed cult leader

Does he manage underground gangs from prison?

Anyone got info or tales?
>>
>>19203148
can any give me tldr on this guy? all i know is he's batshit insane
>>
>>19203148
>Does he manage underground gangs from prison?

that's just him talking big in interviews. in reality he sits in his cell like 23hrs a day or more and saves up his money for candy bars.
>>
>>19203904
he's not that crazy at all, it's mostly an act / typical psychedelic drug user talk.
>>
>>19203970
>convinced people to kill others
>claimed to be Jesus
>"the racewar is coming!
>swastika on forehead
>he's not crazy at all!

This is coming from someone who was an edgy shit and loved Manson.
>>
>>19203987
>>convinced people to kill others
>>claimed to be Jesus
>>"the racewar is coming!
>>swastika on forehead
>>he's not crazy at all!
can you give me abit more context?
>>
>>19203987
it can all be explained and understood. in its context everything makes sense.

>convinced people to kill others
over drug dealer wars stuff, not "helter skelter" crap

>claimed to be Jesus
in the sense that every man who awakens to the truth becomes a jesus; see manson's statement "jesus is everywhere, there's a jesus in mexico, he's doin fine..." etc. manson doesn't believe HE is THE historical jesus, but that he has become "a jesus" so to speak, which is common spirituality belief

>"the racewar is coming!
seemed entirely reasonable to them in their situation fucking around with black drug dealers in california in the 60s

>swastika on forehead
originally a simple "x" representing being an outcast from society, changed for edgy lulz

>he's not crazy at all!
merely having fun with gullible people like you
>>
File: 102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png (194KB, 458x349px) Image search: [Google]
102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png
194KB, 458x349px
>>19204017
You sound just as crazy as him. You proved my point for me.
>>
>>19204027
intelligence always sounds crazy to simple minded folk.
>>
>>19204031
Whatever you say, Ted
>>
He had early interactions with scientlogists and an offshoot group called the process church of the final judgment. So did son of sam and others.

Process church still exists today as best friends animal sanctuary. They are very rich and lawless.
>>
File: IMG_4934.jpg (26KB, 576x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4934.jpg
26KB, 576x756px
Number
>>
>>19204061
Numerology?
>>
bemp for man's son
>>
My father was a sheriff on duty as a guard when Manson was brought in to be held for a few days before being transferred to a maximum security facility. He was the first one to be assigned to watch Manson, who was under 24-hour personal surveillance until transfer. My dad ended up sitting down on the other side of the bars and playing chess with Manson during that shift.

He never told me what they spoke about, but to this day he still says that Manson was the most charming and intellectual person he had ever spoken to.
>>
File: 1491362836293.jpg (57KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491362836293.jpg
57KB, 500x462px
>>19203148
>did he manage underground gangs from prison
most likely no, he was segregated and outside of rich white hippies who were drugged out of their minds he wasnt that charming
the guy was just an angry manlet that wanted to be famous, and ironically gained infamy in his crimes. Kind of like how we glorify school shooter, we are giving them what they want at the end of the day. Im sure there were parts of his own psychosis and ego that thought he could cause a race war and rule, but really he just wanted attention. IDK if he actually killed anybody, some of his followers talk about him going off with a hells angles biker or drug dealer (cant recall exactly who) and claiming they never saw him again, but ill take anything they say with a grain of salt
>>
>>19204031
says the dude who posts on the same website as people who legitimately still believe the earth is flat
>>
>>19204017
This
>>
I'm more interested in his buddy Tex. Apparently they made a tea from some cactus where one sip will put you in the strongest trip for a couple days... Tex found the cactus they were making tea with and just ate the whole thing. Imagine what his psyche was afterwards
>>
>>19208170
I read somewhere that someone who knew him in jail said he was severely wacked out.
>>
>>19204009
FUCK OFF FRANK
>>
File: images-8.jpg (11KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
11KB, 301x167px
>>19204031
>>
>>19208170
Today he's a born again Christian and married, from what I've heard/read
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.