[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes pits so terrifying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pit.jpg (34KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
34KB, 540x720px
What makes pits so terrifying?
>>
>>19203139
Fear of unknown
>>
>>19203139
Dark down der
>>
What lies at the bottom, also no way to get out
>>
Falling. Instinctively you suppose that it could be deep enough to kill you. At worst you'll be in complete dark and defenseless.
>>
>>19203381
no, at worst you'll be stuck with no way to get out. Forced to live the rest of your life down a pit, slowly starving with no real way of ending your own life.
>>
>>19203381
>Falling. Instinctively you suppose that it could be deep enough to kill you
>>19203374
>also no way to get out
>>19203153
>Fear of unknown
>>19203192
>Dark down der
basically all of this
>>
>>19203139
Not using deodorant.
Next question?
>>
>>19203399
y r u suck a fag
>>
>>19203139
The fact of fall in it
>>
>>19203139
the people that were genetically inclined to not fear pits all fell down them and died off
>>
>>19203392
Bite and sharpen your nail and slit ur wrist?.... That'd probably suck a lot though.
>>
>>19204018
if you fell down it with clothes you'd assume you'd have a phone or car keys or wallet or something to aid in escape/suicide

if you didnt, id just rip my teeth out and use it to slit wrists or make myself choke
>>
>>19203139
the fear of not coming out again and get stucked forever
>>
how long do you think deep dark holes have existed?

how long do you think sink holes have existed?

I imagine creatures have been falling in them for ages and the on lookers surrounding never saw them again

is that what you want to hear?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.