[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyramide thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: stu.jpg (43KB, 702x843px) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
43KB, 702x843px
the fuck just happened? another try - there is no reason to delete this thread
>>
File: SGJR.jpg (185KB, 1857x875px) Image search: [Google]
SGJR.jpg
185KB, 1857x875px
as you can see, there was no reason to delete it
>>
>>19203082
Rofl you forgot to convert meter per seconds in banana per hours and don't t start to count meridian from Greenwich meridian because Greenwich is only the 4th meridian then you will see the true
>>
It's a fancy tomb, there's nothing to talk about.
>>
something about sacred geometry and numbers adding up pointing you to other seemingly unrelated ancient megalithic sites elsewhere, who's numbers when added will point to other sites, when you consider their meridian like >>19203502 said
>>
Does anyone remember that "Pay me 5million or I post the full video" Guy on Youtube, who drove the RC with the camera into the pyramids? What happened with that?
>>
>>19205580
interstating, you have more on this?
>>
>>TH EPYRAMDIES
>>
>>19203689
Not tombs. At least not the famous ones in Giza. They were energy conduits.
>>
>>19203082
wait..diddn't the number of the "speed of light" change SEVERAL times throughout history? Iirc it was set to 299792...... at around 1940's or so. Feel free to correct me
>>
>>19203082
but I wouldn't be surprised if PI is also to be found in the pyramids somehwhere, as well as the golden ratio
>>
>>19203689
if it's tombs, why aren't there any mummies, nor graves, nor any hint of tombs in A WHOLE LOT of the pyramids? Sorry bro, try harder
>>
>>19205597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPV3EZyuf4
>>
>>19205634
It is a representation of the Son of the Sun.
>>
>>19205672
>>19205597
You can see a figure and what looks like a doorway with a light behind it.

Considering it is a known fact there is narrow tunnels in the pyramids where no one has seen what they lead to, and barriers that block access to other places inside them.

I really hope one day we truly find out what is inside them.
>>
>>19205639

because they stood there for centuries and got plundered by greedy fucks because there was a lot of gold and I guess they took out the mummies because they were curious or wanted to scare the shit out of some other guys
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>19205672
well, that is odd. What happened to him? And why did nobody ever look into this video?
>>
this will blow your mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

but what is even more odd, you will not look deeper into it.
>>
>>19205639
so they plundered several TONS heavy tombs? There aren't even tombs in many pyramids, that's what I was saying. NOT EMPTY tombs, NO TOMBS at all!
>>
>>19205774
>so they plundered several TONS heavy tombs? There aren't even tombs in many pyramids, that's what I was saying. NOT EMPTY tombs, NO TOMBS at all!

this was ment as answer for
>>19205692
not to myself
>>
>>19205729
i know this video it's several years old iirc, guess he got the money paid, as there was never any other video nor message from him
>>
>>19205677
son=sun
>>
>>19205785
Nah, he wasn't given any money since he first had a "trailer" on his website, then uploaded the full video which shows that 'figure' at the end of it

He says "next time" he will figure out what it is, but he has stayed quiet ever since.
>>
>>19205785
>>19205818
if i get this right, this is actually under the pyramide, deep down. At the end we see how the car falls down the hole, well i wonder now, where is the light coming from?
>>
>>19203086

If that was you, I'd like to hear more.
>>
As I gathered from researching a bit, this pyramid was the only one with 'extra' air vents in it, that led to supposedly hidden chambers. The lead archaeological team (Djedi) was going to open these in 2002 and broke a slab covering the vent, but found another thick slab of stone behind it. They said they would return and report their findings in 2012, however this video cropped up JUST before that - clearly a jab at their mission in 2012, yet somehow his video evidently shows no slabs, meaning he either removed them himself or somehow knew the Djedi team had already removed it but not explored it yet.

Since we don't see him put the RC car in, I don't think its legit. However, yeah, this is in the Queen's Chamber - below the King's Chamber. The King's Chamber has 2 air shafts that go outside, but the Queen's Chamber has 2 shafts that simply don't. Djedi said they would investigate where the 2 shafts go in 2012; the video in question was posted in 2011 just before that - but the mission report from Djedi in 2012 is available online:

>Small red markings were found inside the room. Also, the back of the door was filmed, which showed 2 metal handles.

Which kinda adds more mystery to it; something IS there, and it's a bit odd they never returned to it or tried to see what those 'red markings' were
>>
File: merkaba.jpg (120KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.jpg
120KB, 570x607px
>>19205813
>>
>>19205854
Shit, forgot to tag >>19205821
>>
and if this wasn't enough. Here is more

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/scientists-find-mysterious-heat-spots-egyptian-pyramid/
>scientists had “concluded the existence of several thermal anomalies that were observed on all monuments during the heating-up or the cooling-down phases,”
>several thermal anomalies
>several thermal anomalies

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/09/thermal-scanning-giza-pyramids-anomalies-egypt
>heat difference detected at ground level on eastern side of largest of three pyramids,
>Thermal scanning of the massive structure indicated that some of the limestone blocks were hotter than others.
>Neither he nor the experts provided any tangible explanation for the anomalies,

so you can add "heat Anomalies" to the list of "how fucked up is this actually" or just keep moving on as almost everyone is doing always. As if this was normal. Isn't such behavior odd?
>>
https://youtu.be/sHCHEykUxP4?t=6m24s

6:24 - 6:59

saged
>>
>>19205909
(You) bump
>>
>>19203082
>>19203086
yes there is, you're being retarded. the unit of length of a meter and the latitude division of degrees are both arbitrary, radians are more natural for angles and the meter was arbitrary and standardized well after the fall of ancient egypt which used a different arbitrary unit of length.
>>
>>19205631
The speed of light in a vacuum is a constant that doesn't change. Within the past century more accurate measurements have been made of the speed of light in a vacuum and currently we know it to like 40+ sigfigs. Honestly we astrofags just round to 3*10^8 m/s for calculations since it's not worth the effort of decreasing uncertainty on the astronomical scale.
Oh and also OP is a faggot and this thread is retarded.
>>
>>19205672

So according to that video the camera thing falls for around 17 seconds. Starting at 3.49 ending at 4.06. That means the camera would have travelled 1,417m, just under one mile (0.88048298 miles).

The height of the great pyramid is just 139 m.

According to this bullshit, the camera falls from more than 10 times the height of the pyramid itself...

hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>19206376
hmm
>>
>>19205821
>>19205818
have any link to that? i only know the trailer
>>
File: esfinge_plano_4.jpg (50KB, 700x333px) Image search: [Google]
esfinge_plano_4.jpg
50KB, 700x333px
>>19206376
>>
my posts have been getting deleted for no reason as well
>>
File: Sphinxcl.gif (75KB, 822x354px) Image search: [Google]
Sphinxcl.gif
75KB, 822x354px
>>
File: rostau4.gif (154KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
rostau4.gif
154KB, 1600x1042px
>>
>>
File: rostau3.gif (137KB, 900x589px) Image search: [Google]
rostau3.gif
137KB, 900x589px
>>
File: Photo-Sep-28-2016-450-PM.jpg (87KB, 700x332px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-Sep-28-2016-450-PM.jpg
87KB, 700x332px
>>
File: ancient-egypt-the-sphinx-7-638.jpg (78KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-egypt-the-sphinx-7-638.jpg
78KB, 638x479px
>>
Good stuff OP
>>
>>19206905
that writing on the bottom there spooked me.
>>
I'm not an expert on ancient measurements but
Latitude and Longitude - measured from a town in London
Miles - US measurement
Seconds might be old enough I don't know
>>
>>19207083
hmmm
>>
>>19205909
couldn't those "thermal anomalies" be exlained by: THERES FREAKIN PEOPLE IN THE CELLARS OF THE PYRAMIDS....

World Government, Satanists, any kind of cult or club of nutters....it could be anything, but heat anomalies say: "Here's something happening, as only live beings send heat"

I gotta stop looking on /x/, world is too fucked up and this site never leads to any conclusion...
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.