[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if all of this shit is just our imagination? There is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0794.jpg (102KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
102KB, 540x720px
What if all of this shit is just our imagination? There is no tyranny, there are no ghosts, no aliens, nothing. It's a big conspiracy theory, all of it. What if that was the case? There was no afterlife, there is no spirit, no god. What if these are all just made up to make us feel better about the dread of life? Because honestly, you can't really prove any of this right without the internet. This could all be a sham.
>>
File: jewish_spymaster.jpg (37KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_spymaster.jpg
37KB, 500x581px
>>19202301
>>
>>19202301
Okay John Lennon
>>
>>19202359
This is what I'm talking about. Radical conspiracies only came about after the internet really exploded.
>>
>>19202522
Woah syncronicty, was just listening to this.
Imagine that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
>>
>>19202522
Lennon could have easily been shot by some psycho. Yet the internet goes and makes it a conspiracy.
>>
>There was no afterlife

Try to imagine what it's like to go to sleep and never wake up. Now try to imagine what it's like to wake up after never having gone to sleep.
>>
File: SeekingEntry4.jpg (57KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
SeekingEntry4.jpg
57KB, 400x497px
>>19202301

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

>"More Light...."
>>
Try and debunk me. You can't. You can't prove to me that these conspiracy theories exists. You can't physically prove it to me. Without the internet and internet 'claims' you can't prove any of this.
>>
It's all just words.
>>
File: YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.png (51KB, 503x310px) Image search: [Google]
YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.png
51KB, 503x310px
>>
Aliens aren't real. Global conspiracy isn't real. Illuminati isn't real. The paranormal isn't real. You can't prove to me this shit is real. You can interpret certain things to be real but you can't prove to me they physically are. /x/ is nothing but conjecture.
>>
Fuckig amazing
>>
>>19202591
>The paranormal isn't real.
Do you even know what paranormal means? Protip: It's not exclusive to spooky shit and magic.

>Global conspiracy isn't real
Top lel.
>>
>>19202570
What qualifies as a conspiracy theory? They taught you about a couple "conspiracy theories" that blew up in school.
>>
>>19202301
I don't get it
Can you prove it WiTH the internet ?
Any of the mad ravings of mankind about the afterlife or any hidden agenda ?
>>
>>19202558
Thanks Alan watts
>>
>>19202301
What if EVERYTHING is just our imagination?
>>
>>19202638
Can you prove it without the internet?
>>
>>19202658
Not everything. Just all the bullshit conspiracies. And that what they taught us in school was 100% accurate and the television is 100% true.
>>
File: rj9yJVy_d.jpg (19KB, 359x321px) Image search: [Google]
rj9yJVy_d.jpg
19KB, 359x321px
>>19202648
kek'd hard
thanks anon
>>
>>19202301
It is. But you are also imagining you are a person posting on /x/ right now. There is nothing you can see or feel right now that isn't imagined by your awareness.
>>
i think its absolutely true
>>
>>19202301
>What if all of this shit is just our imagination?
then fuck you for thinking up child molestation
>>
Life is a dream. You're dreaming OP.
>>
>>19202301
datass.jpg
>>
>>19202301it is the case.
>>
>>19202359
Kill yourself racist scum
>>
>>19202301
Grow your power level.

tfw see through reality multiple times a day.
>>
What John talking this. what and all Aliens Do theory? it bullshit kek'd is. true just a tfw
>>
>>19205242
The CIA killed John Lennon
>>
File: Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (38KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png
38KB, 1200x400px
>>19202301
wow dude original post so deep i'm so woke
>>
>>19202545
>conspiracies only existed after the internet
>>19202578
nice old meme
>>
>>19205267

>Weeks before Lennon’s death, on his latest album there was a song by Yoko Ono titled Kiss Kiss Kiss. When played backwards one can hear Yoko say, “I shot John Lennon.” This is the same album that Lennon’s killer John Chapman listened to over and over again! Was Chapman under mind control induced by the album? Mind control plays a very important role in satanism. It is no coincidence that Sirhan Sirhan who murdered Bobby Kennedy was very much involved with hypnosis and satanism. Just like Chapman and Jack Ruby (who assassinated John Kennedy), he claims to have no memory of what he did.

http://www.globaltruth.net/the-beatles-and-the-occult/
>>
>>19202545
Idiot
>>
>>19202591
And to be fair you can't exactly prove otherwise. Sure you can disprove some of the things here but other things you can't. Also conspiracies and conspiracy culture have been around for years in the form of pirate radio stations and magazines. The internet just made it easier for the community to come together. Either way real or no its still fun to think about how much we really know and what the government is hiding.
>>
>>19202301
I remember when I was 13.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.