[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extinct Species of Giants in North America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (226KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 400x573px
"The eyes of that species of extinct Giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now." - Aberham Lincoln, 1848

Okay, /x/. I'm ready to be redpilled on the Giants. This is a giant thread. Post all of your most compelling evidence for giants here and convince me that I'm not crazy for thinking there might actually be something to this.
>>
File: prehistoric.jpg (38KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
prehistoric.jpg
38KB, 550x350px
basically every living creature had a megasized ancestor when Earth was younger and had more oxygen

there is absolutely no reason to discount the existence of enormous bipeds
>>
>>19202112
>This is a giant thread
>Contributes nothing
Go suck trap cock you lazy fag.
>>
>>19202142
Okay
>>
>>19202112
There's already an Atlantis thread. They were bred that way, they did not evolve that way through natural selection and their 4 extra digits are evidence of this.
>>
>>19202120
That only applies to bugs you goon
>>
>>19202112
The giant heads on the easter islands actually have bodies attached to the heads going deep into the earth.
I say start digging there op
>>
>>19202214
*Slurps*
>>
>>19202252
>super snakes
>super cats
>super wolves

yeah nah
>>
>>19202455
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the level of oxygen fuckmouth. This is much more complicated than your simple brain can handle.
>>
>>19202455
Search "Sipracles" and get educated you fucking moron.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.