[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you guys prophets? If so, give me a prophecy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 19

File: Medivh.jpg (86KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
Medivh.jpg
86KB, 594x334px
Are any of you guys prophets?

If so, give me a prophecy
>>
you will have an average poop tomorrow
>>
>>19202087

Yes, and you will be left underwhelmed with the rest of your shitty thread OP, because.
>>
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
>>
File: TheProphet.jpg (14KB, 200x206px) Image search: [Google]
TheProphet.jpg
14KB, 200x206px
"I... am the reason for the Legion's return. Years ago, I brought the orcs into this world, and by doing so, I opened a path for the demons as well. For my sins, I was murdered by those who I cared for the most. Despite my death, war raged across the lands of the east for many long years, leaving entire kingdoms devastated in its wake. Now, at long last, I have returned to set things right. I... am Medivh, the Last Guardian. I tell you now, the only chance for this world is to unite in arms against the enemies of all who live!"
>>
File: proph.png (489KB, 912x496px) Image search: [Google]
proph.png
489KB, 912x496px
>>19202087
>>
>>19202087
You will die a virgin.
>>
File: 1497978716840.png (631KB, 643x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497978716840.png
631KB, 643x718px
The future is more probabilities webs that you travel through, than anything, very few points are completely fixed.

Having said that, we're on a pretty damn god path now.

Invest in property right now(2 years ago would have been even better), shits going to sky rocket soon. Especially above 4000' stuff.

Within the next year life will feel almost completely better(although that will just be the start), like a night to day transition.

Dominoes are already falling, atleast half of the deep-state "swamp" will be drained at minimum now, most likely much more. This timeline is gonna get weird, but in a good way.
>>
File: 21LLL12.jpg (122KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
21LLL12.jpg
122KB, 513x510px
>>19202147
(no promises on accuracy; but if anyone asks an interesting question, I'll trance out and see what I can see)
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19202087
>Are any of you guys prophets?
>If so, give me a prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLDTyxkP7A&t=12s
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>19202087
>>
>>19202087
word has it:
there's one going around the net like a buzzword, telling about something big going to happen, nobody knows what,
also;
yellowstone is about to erupt

prophecy or rumor? someone catches wind of one they run with it like their lives depend on it
>>
>>19202087
I am no prophet, but I can see the signs as foretold.

Things are going to change, but not as any may expect. The world will unite into several kingdoms. The masses will be marked. War will continue till the change. The laws & times will be changed. trans humanism will enable the re-appearance of chimeras, the nephalim & gibborim. The Jews will rebuild their temple. The seas will become as blood. An earthquake, hail, meteors, stars will fall.

So ominous, but it turns out for our good you know....quite terrifying none the less
>>
>>19202087
This is all just a simulation
Magic is cheat codes
Sleep is debug mode
Nothing is real, the fear of death is a new thing
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (235KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
235KB, 500x667px
>>
>>19202087
I see a great shadow hanging over The West.
Untold and repressed, vast like the fields that have eaten the bones of warriors past. I see a seed of mana falling from the heavens and growing once more as it did many aeons ago.
I see the trees turning to ash at the root in the east. I see the sky milk white as snow in the North. A coming frost will kill the sparrow, the raven and the crow. They will congregate with the old one. The old one will send them peacefully on their way. I see the five points of the star becoming one and held by a powerful sorcerer. I see it granting him great power and vitality. He will rule the south and by proxy the world. Golden hair and from the tribe of the Germani. The oracles warned the Romani of their potential long ago and without a bulwark this great power will come to fruition. A hated enemy. A dear friend. A monster and a maiden will seek to fruit. The wizards will return. Gaia will awaken. The seven horns of the apocalypse will mirror the beast. Then will come the flames of war. Rifts in the sky. Castles in the clouds. A great dragon and a sea-beast. Then Luna will sing under Eris and the Leviathan will consume the babylonian harlot. All will come to pass before the setting sun strikes Augustian winds.
>>
Nothing will happen in September. Screencap this post.
>>
Something i caught when i was in yahoo chats back in 2001.

>2005 weather gets worse
>2008 first black pres
>2012 more world known existence of aliens
>after first black pres, celeb pres gets elected
>serves one term
>first woman president right after
>economy collapses again in 2025 causing NWO or government restructure (pick one)

This is where it gets a little fuzzy

>2040 - 2045 rock from space hits the pacific ocean. Floods west coast inland about 12 miles

>2073 world war 3 ends in India.

the last two are a good leap. I would be almost 90-95 if i live long enough to see whether the last prediction is true or not.

further emphasis on what this person told me

>two prophets would come to existence, but after confronting threat, both die in 3.5 years (year unknown)

>World War 3 ending in India doesnt mean India is at fault, more so, this is the last front that establishes whether humankind will survive another 1000 years thereafter.

>person doesnt believe in a god, but believed in the existence of a diety that would resurface an old faith and a lone person to watch us in those 1000 years. Should we fail, earth gets erased.

Yep.

Fuck you guys.

So far the most consistency are the begining years. Whenever i post this shit the janitors delete it.

Im not bias, just want to see how many predictions continue to hit.
>>
>>19204198
sounds interesting.
Saved for future reference
>>
>>19202087

T I M E W I F E

MORMON TOP GOLD PLATE.
>>
File: 1452397892557.jpg (360KB, 882x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1452397892557.jpg
360KB, 882x1392px
The fight for change
To put an end time
On the current power
Hungry dogs that gnash and snarl at every dinner
A chase of ones tail never ends
Cycles repeat
Becuase we forget
Pain and sorrow and secrects of power

Endless is our suffering
Endless is our time
Endless is our action

The circle of life spins infinitly and is bisected at two points.

Power creates the spin cycle, power keeps it spinning.

The wheel of karma spins on a fixed point.

History and prophecy are one.
Prophecy and psychology are one,

The joke is always repeated but it is never told the same way more than twice in a revolution.

Fear is the master
Fear is the master
Fear is the master
>>
>>19202087
the next few years until around 2027-32 will be hard for all of us
>>
>>19204760
Tell me more about this time wife.
>>
File: i4amBd.jpg (343KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i4amBd.jpg
343KB, 1920x1200px
>>19202087
This is a message I wouldn't call it exactly prophecy but there is a key in simple grown men that will lead them to believe in a sort of ascension but this is a transition of what we simply understood as logic and science and how we interact at a base human level but chaos can lead us into a maniacal ark no one can jump out of. People will flash across the world in seconds like a gust of wind to atone and deny sins/mistakes of their supposed past.
>>
>>19202164
thought to reality is it actually achievable??
>>
>>19202087
Barely. It'll rain in the afternoon where I am, I don't know what the weather will be like wherever you are.
>>
>>19203959
This guy seems legit
As for mine,
OP is a faggot.
>>
File: kek.jpg (22KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
22KB, 1024x519px
>>19202147
>This timeline is gonna get weird
How weird, can you give an example? It's already pretty fucked, especially with the Space-Pepe.
>>
>>19202087
A better question to ask is 'what kind of prophet are you'?

Anyways, here's a prophecy:
As the mind will fade,
The actions of the masses Will
Change and reach inward
To the illumination that has remained.
Ambition then can stretch
With fastened locks
The furthest as None could acheive.
>>
Anecdotal experience.

Yesterday I began a project that required a pseudonym, so of course I open the Bible at random and select the first name I see.

I randomly turn to Isaiah 13, which is about preaching the fall of Babylon. Random fact, I live in LA and the project is a "collapse news" aggregate podcast.

It all felt very appropriate. So after reading the scripture a few times, I thanked him and went on with my day. I never ask for anything specific for myself when I pray, just to be pointed in the right direction.
>>
>>19202087

Thee OP will suck thy three negro genitalia when sun comes down.
>>
File: tmp_4181-crystal_ball-470572571.jpg (61KB, 491x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4181-crystal_ball-470572571.jpg
61KB, 491x400px
>>19202087
Hmm let me see.. oh yes.. I'm getting something..

I see a forest.. a figure is walking through gathering.. sticks.. yes I see now.. OP is collecting them all into a bundle.. hmm now this is getting interesting.. it looks like OP himself has transformed into the bundle...

I couldn't tell you what this means, maybe it's a sign to go outside..
>>
>>19202168
I actually miss you^^
>>
Fallout 3 is pratically a prophecy..
>>
>>19204839

PURPLE
>>
File: IMG_5763.jpg (1MB, 2276x1501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5763.jpg
1MB, 2276x1501px
Pic related
>>
File: 1496334559084.jpg (88KB, 514x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496334559084.jpg
88KB, 514x640px
In 6 years a prophet will come.
>>
We shall have:
>aliens
>androids
>A.I.
>time travel
>space travel
>magic
>superpowers
And that's just the start
>>
File: 1498263943939.jpg (4KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498263943939.jpg
4KB, 192x180px
>>19204198
>>
2017 will end in 189 days
>>
>>19203927
i like this
>>
>>19204836
>Within the next year life will feel almost completely better
>>19202147
>the next few years until around 2027-32 will be hard for all of us

hm looks like these prophets disagree desu
>>
>>19202087
The Sun will rise tomorrow.
>>
>>19204198
>person doesnt believe in a god, but believed in the existence of a diety that would resurface an old faith and a lone person to watch us in those 1000 years. Should we fail, earth gets erased.

Oh... shit. I'm so sorry guys, I fucked up. I fucked up hard.
>>
>>19202087
You will die cold and alone.
>>
I'm a shitty prophet OP
I get a lot of irrelevant visions
I did see two planes and turmoil before 9/11, but I only saw two planes, not the others
I've seen President Trump, but for the life of me I cant remember the whole vision, so I don't know if he's in peril or not
>>
Someone will write a book wich can save the world.
And this person will be killed before the release so it can have a gigantic buzz
>>
>>19204836
For me it's in 2030 that the world goes full blyat
>>
>>19202087
OP, you sucked a dick yesterday. Sucked a dick today. And you will suck a cock tomorrow.
>>
>>19208173
We found the real prophet !
OP did in fact suck my cock yesterday
Early today as well
And said he would to do so again tomorrow
>>
HOOGITY BOOGITY
HAGGATY BAGGATY
ALAKAZAM ALAKAZOO
You're mumma will bring you big chocky cake.
>>
File: 00j0j_mSgbwDoy82_600x450.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00j0j_mSgbwDoy82_600x450.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
>>19208225
Please be true oh wise wizard
Can you ask her to make German chocolate?
Have a sacrificial bunny oh wise wizard
>His name is Fred
>>
>>19204198
>>first woman president right after
>>economy collapses again in 2025 causing NWO or government restructure (pick one)
Woman drivers, amiright?
>>
>>19202087

The forces behind the Great Works will be successful in solidifying it's world government system.

Human Population will decrease.

Artificial Intelligence will create more leisure time for workers.

A prophet will speak to the world.

The first utopian society will be born.
>>
>>19202087
The prophecy of/pol/.
Been passed around for months now, kinda creepy

>>131445144
>>
>>19204198

Im back again. Just remembered some extra info. No specific date since i couldnt remember unless i dedicated myself to go under hypnosis or some shit like that.

Anyways, Isreal would eventually be taken over. I just know that it wouldnt happen now, because trying to remember the time frame, the guy told sometime shortly after the rock falls from the sky.

Anyways, when isreal is taken over, alot of the immigrants from there will seek refuge. They will move to America into the center of america for the most part.

Ah. just remembered also.

He said there would be a dirty nuke that hits 1 of 3 major cities here in the U.S.

San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York.The time for this is unpredictable, as he couldnt develop a direct hit on which would take that drop. Who knows, maybe it already got stopped since new york had a nuke attempt before? Anyways, yeah. Maybe this one specifically already passed.

The dirty nuke would have had a nasty radius too. Not too sure how much structural damage there would be. But if i remember correctly, he did say the fallout would be within the 100 miles. but then again, it might have passed.

Listen here folks. This isnt me trying to shill for anyone or spit shit out of my ass. This is me trying to just give you guys a heads up for those who are listening and waiting to see how things unfold.
>>
Alien disclosure within 4 years. They are waiting to see how we deal with Kimmy. If we fail to do anything or if elements in our governments fail to do a full disclosure within 4 years they will do it themselves to the general public
>>
>>19208076
praise kek
>>
Down with false prophets
>>
>>19202087
disclosure is gonna happen soon
don't need clairvoyance
just need to look at the recent happenings coming out
its very obvious that the world governments are trying to soften the blow
>>
>>19208792
>/pol/
>ever right about anything

Pick one and only one
>>
>>19209533
It isn't Kek, it's the deist God. I went from atheist to deist because of life circumstances, and he decided to interfere with humanity this one time to test me. I failed the test. I won't be spending the next 1000 years protecting earth from threats to freedom and our planet. When I die there is no heaven or bell, simply the deletion of consciousness, as punishment for my transgressions. I just hope that the rest of Earth's souls are saved upon destruction.
>>
>>19202087
newly formed organic black holes will allow seepage of "dark matter" parasitic organisms into the 3rd dimensional plane, where they would usually have little to no effect, not fully- they are primarily 4th dimensional beings, just in part. think of it metaphorically like a mosquitoes proboscis entering the human body through a pore in an otherwise impenetrable skin. these parasites will seek to feed off of the consciousness of human life, as an energy source, by manipulating carbon dodecahedrons near the core of earth by altering their innate forces as if reversing the poles of a magnet, mankind will seek to combat these beings with transhumanist technology but will fail due to their inability to perceive existence from a 4th dimensional perspective which will cripple mankind from developing fully functional 4d technology. other dimensional beings will have no choice but to make themselves known in order to assist because this consciousness flows through more than 3 dimensions, like a gas bubble stirring the primordial soup of existance.
>>
>>19210514
the skin is a metaphor just to be clear. i am fully aware mosquitoes can puncture human skin.
>>
>>19202087
You have to go to Kalimdor, faggot.
Demons are coming to fuck shit up.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.