[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternate History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 24

File: download-1.jpg (9KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
9KB, 300x169px
So I'd like to start an alternative history thread were we can discuss various.... Alternative histories. We don't get enough of these which i find strange sinces there's tons of information on it and various people covering it, but no we have to have 10 flat earth threads. Anyways

I'd like to start with Graham Hancock. I've got a few problems based out of ignorance perhaps because he doesn't seem to explain it well. For one his connection of Angkor Wat to Egypt
If you know his work he likes to point out how Angkor is 72° away from Giza according to a map with Giza as 0°. How can he correlate that to what the ancients would have known?
He speaks of the significance of 72 like with the pyramid base times 72(blah blah) and you get the circumference of earth. He says that matters because of the wobble of the earth and its relations to the constellations. What? Looks flimsy.
He also goes on to say Angkor Wat in Egyptian means 'life of Horus'. He notes how Angkor Wat's temple follows the son and at a certain time of day the son sits at the top of the temple. Cool beams and interesting and all. Makes in a way with sun worship and Horus. But I can't find were it says Angkor Wat is a cognate in Egypt

https://youtu.be/OC5n71lZH3A
>>
When I think of Alternative History I think I just imagine humans as we are now..

less rules
less laws
and systems

but pretty much exactly as we are now.
>>
>>19201886
Yeah. Do you mean technology wise as well? Cause I like that thought. Though admittedly there is no evidence but I like Randall Carlson's explanations as to how 12000 after the flood and the comet that triggered it. we could have lost it all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
This hypothesis is now growing to be accepted by more scientists
https://youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ
Abit long but if your bored or doing something stupid you can listen to it.
>>
Atlantis was real, colonized the world. It was on the mid-atlantic ridge and submerged due to meltwater pulse 1b and isostatic depression.

Survivors settled in southeast Turkey.

That's the flood myth of the world.
>>
File: uyghurboy.jpg (39KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
uyghurboy.jpg
39KB, 736x490px
Atlantis was populated by people who look like pic related (boy is a chinese native)

They populated Mexico, Peru, Japan, China, Indonesia, India, New Zealand and the Mississippi Delta. They were preceded by the Solutrean people of Southwestern Europe.
>>
Oh right, and pretty much anywhere they settled, they built pyramids. They worshiped space and the universe, revered bulls, and built much of their shit aligned with solar processions.
>>
>>19202006
Though you have South Americans speak of people coming to them after a great cataclysm and imparting with them knowledge. If Atlantis existed do you think everyone just fled together? If so there would have been away for them to better preserve knowledge if they stuff close together. I imagine there might have been a great deal of disorganization
>>
>>19201920
They were technologically as advanced as if they got to the 1800's without the industrial revolution.
>>
>>19202053
There's certainly other groups who escaped, but the biggest group landed in Turkey. Iirc those myths say that Quetzalcoatl taught them things and then returned home.
>>
>>19202024
True Aryan right there bruv. Hating gingers was clearly a Jewish ploy to sully the names of the greats.
Would you consider then that the celts have a higher concentration of Atlantean DNA?
>>
>>19202059
The Celts were the Atlanteans.

That sub-type of people and their DNA are found as natives all over the world even in the Pacific and Northeastern US. It doesn't make any sense in other contexts/
>>
File: uyghurgirl.jpg (76KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
uyghurgirl.jpg
76KB, 400x582px
>>19202059
To be clear they weren't all gingers, but they looked most like Scots do today.

This girl is also a chinese native from the same region.
>>
File: ancientfabric.jpg (47KB, 452x306px) Image search: [Google]
ancientfabric.jpg
47KB, 452x306px
>>19202055
Reminded me of this. Sorry for poor source but I don't know how to find a better but
http://www.crystalinks.com/earlyfabric.html
>Evidence suggests that human beings may have begun wearing clothing as far back as 100,000 to 500,000 years ago.
It looks like it was made in a textile factory rather then knitted. Interesting hey.
>>
>>19202085
The timeline I'm discussing is between 25,000 and 11,500 years ago. Solutreans sailed to Atlantis, and then made a world spanning civ.

Gunung Padang is also their pyramid.
>>
>>19202024
>>19202071
>ginger chinese atlanteans
worst larp ever
>>
File: ainu.jpg (73KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ainu.jpg
73KB, 500x667px
>>19202114
They also got to Japan
>>
>>19202057
Yeah that's how that story goes. he came via boat so its not as totally out there like Ancient Aliens
>>19202066
Makes me proud now to be a potatoes-nigger. Sorry no source but I remember reading about how ancient Celtic kings were super rich. They've found burials of them with gold trinkets masterfully crafted. They have evidence that they had slaves who would mine gold for them and shit this is like thousand years BC. So its kinda interesting. They were doing all this during the time of the great collapse that happened in the Mediterranean when the 'sea-people' and possible successive earthquakes creating a domino effect weakening the region. I'd like to imagine the Celts being the sea people. But I don't think the Celts ever had a negligible sea presence in history
>>
Thought I was on >>>/his/ for a second. Seriously, this would do much better there.

At any rate, althistory Atlantis is a highly exaggerated and distorted story about a city state that was situated in what is now the Mediterranean Sea.
>>
>>19202071
>>19202024
They look nothing like Asians. More like a group of Scots went on a year long drinking binge and found themselves lost in the middle of asia
>>
>>19202128
I don't know what story you're referencing, I put this together before I started considering the old idea of Atlantis being real.
>>
>>19202137
This didn't just happen in asia, those are just the most striking examples.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxK0_mWZASg
>>
>>19202099
They've found that Gunung Padang is actually they oldest pyramid And the biggest ever built
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html
Wikipedia conservatively states, and the scientists , that it 12000yr old which is rather cute that it matches the younger dryas period
>>
>>19202153
Exactly
>>
>>19202138
The theory I'm referencing is Osiria, which posits that the Mediterranean Basin was colonized before it flooded, and it likely was. The alt history of it comes in as taking Plato's thought experiment to be more than such, and that the details of Atlantis's location and other specifics changed over time through word of mouth before reaching Plato.
>>
File: Kent.Hovind-YouTube-800x430.png (307KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Kent.Hovind-YouTube-800x430.png
307KB, 800x430px
>>19202124
Damn nigger. Were else have these refugees moved? How have they managed to keep there populations so low? What are they hiding from us!?
>>
>>19202162
Didn't Plato write shit down? Didn't Plato state he was told the story from someone else? Didn't Plato state the year in which Atlantis was said to exist? Why embellish so much when your merely trying to make a point?
>>
>>19202162
Plato got it from his uncle who got it from an Egyptian priest record keeper. At no point in his story does he call it a thought experiment, he pretty explicitly states that it's a true story given to him, and gets the date of the Younger Dryas end dead on the money.
>>
>>19201866
Check out "Children of Ra" by Arthur Kemp. The ancient Egyptians were originally a Caucasian race who were bred out of existence by Semitic and Nubian interlopers. Though I personally don't believe in the Atlantean stuff, this theory fits in with the Atlantis theory. All you have to do is swap out the origin of this original white race from the Mediterranian to Atlantis and it still follows.

If nothing else, this book absolutely obliterates the idea of Afrocentric Egypt. It's a damn good and quick read.
>>
File: evidence4farming.jpg (34KB, 553x365px) Image search: [Google]
evidence4farming.jpg
34KB, 553x365px
>>19202166
It's extremely difficult to tell which populations were colonies, and which stem from refugees escaping the disaster, but here you go.

pt 1
>>
File: haplogroupRYDNA.png (170KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
haplogroupRYDNA.png
170KB, 800x412px
>>19202166
pt 2,
>>
>>19202198
I think that might explain the degradation of the society and ability to build. But that's also stupid cause how do you lose/forget knowledge as important as that? Only its like that him magic shit which I find very hard to get behind. But essential the Pharaoh was sopose to be like the head shaman back then
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>19202198
>Arthur Kemp
>South African
No wonder... I'll check it out thanks
>>
>>19202208
What's the DNA for? Seems alil flimsy.
>>
>>19202238
It's a Y haplogroup. The natives in those spots have the same father from less than 25,000 years ago.

Normal human migration as we know it does not account for this. It plainly doesn't make sense.
>>
>>19201866
>First civilization
>Be something special, maybe ayy lmaos looking for a place to call home.
>Create first humans using your own DNA
>Begin building civilization, teaching a few stuff, humans view ancestors as gods.
>Interbreeding happens, some call it degeneracy, big flood kills everyone
>Gods disappear from the face of the earth, but some ancient knowledge and technology remains
>Humans build their own civ, independent of ancestors, but stories remain.
>Ancestors become mythical and religion endures
>Give or take details/periods, process is likely to have happened more than 1 time with each extinction level event erasing all evidence of prior civilization.
>>
>>19202267
No aliens involved, that's disinfo.
>>
>>19202275
Says who?
Also I said maybe.
Calling ancestors "Atlanteans" is the same level of fringe idea, even if you claim Atlanteans were Scottish people.
>>
>>19202296
>there was a civilization before 11,500 years ago
>aliens created humans from their DNA

These ideas are not the same level of "fringe" the alien idea is verifiably wrong by looking at human DNA. You're a chimp, not a spaceman.
>>
>>19202267
>>19202296
People keep saying Scots but forget the Irish are just as red-haeded. Use Celt for accuracies sake.
>>19202267
Also nice story. You should write a novel. But we've been around for a hell of a long time. I doubt it was during the flood period that they decided to fuck us monkeys.
>>
File: Fleece_The_Children.jpg (50KB, 598x433px) Image search: [Google]
Fleece_The_Children.jpg
50KB, 598x433px
>>
>>19202314
I've been using Celts, I just pointed to Scots as the most "pure" remnant of the group. Irish are right up there as well.
>>
File: Uyghur-Dopa-Maker.jpg (88KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
Uyghur-Dopa-Maker.jpg
88KB, 425x640px
>>19202024
>>19202071
Uyghurs are turkic tribes, and a well known turkic community within China. In fact they are a bit of conglomerate of different tribes from Tarim Basin. Plenty of them look turkic as fuck as well, too.
>>
>>19202306
Is it?
I don't think we ever heard of mainstream science finding "alien DNA"
How the heck would they know if it's alien?
If there was alien DNA in human genetic code, it wouldn't look alien, it would look human ffs.
Genetic "creationism" is about someone, improving chimp DNA to take an evolutionary leap.
>>
File: Uyghur-redhead.jpg (357KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Uyghur-redhead.jpg
357KB, 1200x1600px
>>19202331
Here is another red headed child which has definitely more central Asian traits then Caucasian. The thing is, there are no magical geographical divisions between races. People go as far as they need and as far as they can, under their beckoning need for exploration. There is no need to mistily this into some vagrant mythos.
>>
>>19202320
Scots mix with Brits. Irish mix with Spanish. Sis. Anyways then how come there are more redheads in Ireland?
>approximately 420,000 in Ireland and 300,000 in Scotland.
Ever heard of HyBrasil? Its an island that Plato(i might be wrong about person) actually speaks about that was also swallowed by the sea. They found it exactly were it was stated to be. To the west of Ireland. Under the sea. Strangely they never found any evidence of a civilization. I forget why but I think someone was just trying to make the point of know places that have disappeared now
>>
>>19202345
>>19202331
Yes, all of those turkic tribes is what I'm referencing.

>>19202345
Yeah he's mixed, like most of them. Their DNA doesn't lie, their ancestors are from western Europe.

I didn't use the word race once, you did.

This is one piece of evidence of the story that is supported by everything from ice age pyramids to r1b and haplogroup X popping up where it makes no sense otherwise.
>>
>>19202345
For some reason I don't think the whole entire tribe would move for the sole purpose of exploration unless they were hunter-gatherers. People would only move if necessity pushes them like greener pastures in a sense. Much wiser to stay in the forest where fruits are easily harvested then to venture out into the wilderness.
>>
>>19202363
Oh no, please don't assume I wanted to somehow falsify a racial angle towards this. I merely wanted to point it out that outwards racial appearance is deceiving. Depending on the population of Uyghurs, they definetely have a present variable of strong (western) European genetic heritage, as evidenced by the presence of R1b haplogroup, but that doesn't really hold up they are more representative of the ancestral group to any of the areas your originally mentioned. Merely that at some point, possibly much later, western European tribes had contact with Turkic tribes in the vicinity of Tarim Basin.
>>
>>19202414
Certainly, I only wanted to add a variety motives that could be responsible for dispersing the genetic traits over a vast geographical distance.
>>
>>19202416
The Uyghurs are most closely related to the Ainu i Asia, another aspect of this that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>19202436
Ainu (as in Hokkaido indigenous population) or Äynu (another turkic tribe in China which formally uses Uyghur language)? I haven't heard of any connections to the former, but the later is hardly a mystery. I recall reading some relatively new findings that genetically show closer connection to south Asian (Sundadont) population then to Eurasian population. Which actually makes more sense in regard to the coastal migration hypothesis.
>>
>>19202416
Yeah the DNA that codes facial features are pretty fractional when compared to everything else. A black lady can give birth to a white baby. Or a white lady could give birth to a black lady if her grandma or I think aswell as great grandma was white
>>19202427
https://youtu.be/Dk65TbJRN_A
Check out 59min around about with that map. He shows have some DNA comes in out of nowhere and basically cause 2 or 3 other groups to disappear some how. Don't think it's related but I think its interesting in the context of what we are talking about. I recommend people watch this thing if they're interested in genetic history. It covers all the races and discusses diversity and different variations. He reckons Africans actually have the most diversity. Which makes sense if you subscribe to out of africa
>>
>>19202484
Another anecdote to relate to that would be the strange fate of Davis Knight, great-grandson of a Confederate revolutionary/mutineer Newton Knight and a freeman woman named Rachel. Despite being outwardly Caucasian, his well known heritage meant he was treated under same laws as colored people in Mississippi.

The thing about mtDNA tho tracing is that it can indicate the wide distribution of particular group which means it is found in variable, but regularly small numbers across a variety of contemporary populations. So it's a good way to show distribution, but not always accurate in the equivalent presence to that distribution.

Thank you very much for the link, I'll have to give it a watch immediately! Regarding genetic variation in Africa, I recall that Africa has more genetic diversity in Y-chromosome haplogroups then all of Europe, including European Russia and Anatolia. Makes sense to both Out of Africa model, but also due to the simple vastness and size of African Continent. In practical terms, that means there is more sense to talk about different races between various African populations then to talk about traditional Caucasian/Black/Mongoloid divisions.
>>
File: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (498KB, 3000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png
498KB, 3000x1900px
>>19202540
>>19202484
Forgot
>pic related
>>
>>19202470
Makes a lot of sense. I think Sundadont is mention in the video I posted>>19202484

>>19202542
Jesus there is so much going on in that map. Admittedly I don't know how the fuck to read it looks like a mess. A B C D-----R?
>>
>>19201866
Not exactly alternative history, but I love James Burke's series The Day The Universe Changed. The basic premise is that the universe exists as perceived through what is known, and when what is known changes the universe changes with it.

Pretty powerful stuff when you pair it with Jung's research on archaic man. I view the development of modern western civilization as trading the subconscious activity which in ancient times manifested itself in the physical world as myths, religions, and ritual for an entirely conscious and rational explanation of why the world is the way it is. I think it has lead to widespread psychic disturbance which is still only beginning to manifest itself. Our subconscious is so rich and complex yet has no means of acting itself out and you see the effects in things like rising rates of depression, suicide, obesity, as well as just a general lack of compassion for fellow man.
>>
>>19202542
>greeks E3b1
>east africans too
Holy shit
>>
You gotta read Hilton Hotema. He is an author on Ancient history, forgotten histories of africa, health and longevity. Hes the truest author Ive heard on the subject. Not too much detail on current genetic maps but records everything else in detail. Hotema talks about life before the flood, and hundreds of thousands years backs. How the environment was bigger and more vibrant, and the atmoshphere was many times the size it is now, and the earth had a second layer of water/gas above the current atmosphere; allowing for all life do grow larger than it does now. This is also found in the Genesis. Speaking of Genesis, there is a connection between the writings of genesis and the enuma elis, which was written around the same time period, and where stories roots emerge from the same part of the world. Anyway look up hiltom hotema and his records of people living hundreds of years
>>
Watch this decoding of the cover of Shakespeare's Sonnet from 1602.

https://youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY

Who are the keeper of knowledge? There is also some very fascinating coordinates
>>
>>19201866
Hancock believes that there were previously advanced civilisations - possibly global.
The flood myth is real and happened roughly 10,000 years ago.

What if his calculations are off and the events he hypothesizes about were real but happened much more recently than believed?

The foundation and context of all historical narratives rest on the current chronology (the timeline), what if the chronology is totally off and there was a huge war 500 or so years ago, the dark ages never happened and we are all in a big internment camp cause we're on the loosing side?

Fomenko must be considered and the validity of the Scaligerian chronology before any accurate or valid narrative regarding history extending further than 500 years into the past can be constructed. Take the Fomenko pill...
>>
Atlanteans is all well and good, but have you heard about the Phantom Time?
>>
>>19204844
nope
>>
>>19201866
I spent a week at Angkor last year and I have to say there are so many similarities to Egypt in their carvings. Also carvings of deities I've seen on mushroom trips and umm this area is fucking full of mushroom and it probably played a big role in their culture just like in egypt
>>
File: The Nige.png (576KB, 1856x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Nige.png
576KB, 1856x900px
>>19202198
Anyone know where I can download PDF for free? I don't want to spend $359 for a 89 page book.
>>19203315
>Our subconscious is so rich and complex yet has no means of acting itself out and you see the effects in things like rising rates of depression, suicide, obesity, as well as just a general lack of compassion for fellow man.
Not joking but I believe thats more the case that we've grown so decadent and at the same so disjointed and detached from reality. The fall of religious faith can be correlated to the raise in social disorder or a break from social norms.

People are merely products of society. It's society that creates these growing rates of suicide. Its society that even now glorifies obesity, Not that thats a bad thing. What makes it bad is people especially girls get it in their head that being fat is bad blah blah and the fat shaming starts a vicious cycle of overeating.

These misbehaviours we are seeing is the result of a sick society. I could go on writing a book but I'm sure someone else had already.

>19204130
WE WUZ SPARTA N SHEEEIT.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt
>Greeks have been present in Egypt since at least the 7th century BC. Herodotus visited Egypt in the 5th century BC and claimed that the Greeks were one of the first groups of foreigners that ever lived in Egypt
It atleast explains the curly hair. Plus Egypt was sopose to be white>>19202198

>>19204730
It sounds like this Hilton Hotema has one hell of a scientific imagination. Does he cite anything that can back up these grandiose claims? Also where can I read into these theories?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilton_Hotema
I'm looking at a list of his works here. You got anything to reccomend?
>>
>>19202166
Well in Japan for example the actual nips who came there from the mainland killed them off mostly.
>>
File: khonsou31_eh_26_27_pm_93w.jpg (234KB, 951x1002px) Image search: [Google]
khonsou31_eh_26_27_pm_93w.jpg
234KB, 951x1002px
>>19204842
>>19204842
This is an Alternative History thread. Not a Pseudo-History. But i'll entertain the thought.
>we are all in a big internment camp
I presume this give legitimacy to Flat earthers and the like. How do you explain everyone on different continents with neglible connections/Cultural contamination having differing calendars and histories?
>>19204916
You got anymore to add? I'm wondering besides carvings, are their any heiroglyphs? Did the place smell moldy as well? Did you jack some of those free shrooms? Can you look up the carvings at Angkor Wat and show us what deities you saw?

I've been interested in trying out psychedelics for awhile now just been so busy with life. Interested in all this shit I've been hearing from Mckenna, Joe Rogan and Hancock.
>>19205067
If thats so I wonder how come the Asians developed their facial features supposedly from the environment and diet they sustain themselves on. Yet you have the Ainu being placed there before them and still having rather dominate European features. What the fucks going on here!?
>>
This vertical rock face has thousands of dinosaur footprints on it. This used to be muddy ground. Not a damn thing on the surface of the earth is permanent and our planet's history has been rewritten more times than any geologist can guess. Humans have probably been knocked back to square one or close dozens of times, slowly getting back our lost knowledge. But now we have nuke plants that are one cataclysm away from sterilizing the planet and there will be no recovery for us in a radioactive wasteland.
>>
File: f13.gif (210KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
f13.gif
210KB, 400x323px
>>19205104
>But now we have nuke plants that are one cataclysm away from sterilizing the planet and there will be no recovery for us in a radioactive wasteland.
For us atleast....
>>
>>19205104
What if I told you radioactive nuke disaster will be the genesis for the next human evolution?
>>
>>19201866
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128163260/
all i have on it is in there. have fun
>>
File: Great-Zimbabwe-Door.jpg (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Great-Zimbabwe-Door.jpg
219KB, 640x480px
>>19205221
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128163260/
Thanks. That thread was way more /x/ then this. And they call us crazy.

http://www.greatzimbabweruins.com/
>Built between the 11th and 15th centuries, Great Zimbabwe was home to a cattle-herding people who also became adept at metal-working. The ruins are the largest of their kind on the Zimbabwe Plateau, but they are by no means unique.

>The granite walls - embellished with turrets, towers, platforms and elegantly sculpted stairways - seem to have had no defensive function. But, in the words of archeologist Peter Garlake, they display "an architecture that is unparalleled elsewhere in Africa or beyond."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
>"I was the archaeologist stationed at Great Zimbabwe. I was told by the then-director of the Museums and Monuments organisation to be extremely careful about talking to the press about the origins of the [Great] Zimbabwe state. I was told that the museum service was in a difficult situation, that the government was pressurising them to withhold the correct information. Censorship of guidebooks, museum displays, school textbooks, radio programmes, newspapers and films was a daily occurrence. Once a member of the Museum Board of Trustees threatened me with losing my job if I said publicly that blacks had built Zimbabwe. He said it was okay to say the yellow people had built it, but I wasn't allowed to mention radio carbon dates... It was the first time since Germany in the thirties that archaeology has been so directly censored." - Paul Sinclair, interviewed for None But Ourselves

>Causes for the decline and ultimate abandonment of the site around 1450 A.D. have been suggested as due to a decline in trade compared to sites further north, the exhaustion of the gold mines, political instability and famine and water shortages induced by climatic change.
>>
>>19205491
I find these ruins quite impressive. There is evidence of many more African ruins/feats as in Ethiopia. When people make those silly argument's they forget that Europe too was plunged into a dark ages where a great amount of archtictural knowledge was lost. It was only by contact and trade that they where able to rise up back again. Something I think lower Africa missed out on. Lack of exchanging ideas left alot of their civilizations stagnated. I mean they managed to hold on to some of their technologies and knowledge such as an ancient form of gold mining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UehIj0PwuE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
>Controversy flared again with the publication of excavations by Étienne Zangato and colleagues of their excavations in the Central African Republic.[13][14] At the site of Oboui they excavated an undated iron forge, for which they obtained eight consistent radiocarbon dates of 2000 BC. This would make Oboui the oldest iron working site in the world, and more than a thousand years older than any other dated evidence of iron in Central Africa. Opinion among African archaeologists is sharply divided. Some accept this interpretation, but it has also been suggested that Oboui is a highly disturbed site, with older charcoal having been brought up to the level of the forge by the digging of pits into older levels [15] Questions have also been raised about the unusually good state of preservation of metallic iron from the site.
>Oldest Iron working site in the world
It's debated and all but if Africa's had more time settled in it only makes sense that they'd have a head start. Personally alot of amazing advancements I find hard to believe were just found out individually.
>>
File: mansa-musa.jpg (31KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
mansa-musa.jpg
31KB, 480x240px
>>19205530
http://www.businessinsider.com/mansa-musa-the-richest-person-in-history-2016-2
>frican King Musa Keita I is thought to be the richest person of all time — "richer than anyone could describe,"
>Literally. His fortune was incomprehensible, Time's Jacob Davidson writes: "There's really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth." He ruled the Mali Empire in the 14th century and his land was laden with lucrative natural resources, most notably gold. "His vast wealth was only one piece of his rich legacy,"
Check out the site it's got pretty slides. But basically this nigga claimed most of North and Central Africa. He was so rich on his pilgrimage to Mecca he tossed gold willy-nilly buying shit for like 10 times its price. His extravagant journey ended up crashing the economy as it was saturated with gold.
>>
>>19205056
Yeah, Any of the books talking about the garden, health or longevity. Ive only read a few of them, but you can find them for sale online for just a few bucks. He does cite some of his claims, and its really incredible information. He was originally a chiropractor who completely turned his 'back' on western medical practice.
>>
>>19205954
We're talking about Arthur Kemp right?
>>
>>19205104
Don't know much about nuke plants, do you...?
>>
>>19205104
Is there a name for this theory? That humans have existed many times in the past but all died out or whatever?
>>
File: Genetic-Map-of-Haplogroup-X.jpg (36KB, 610x370px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic-Map-of-Haplogroup-X.jpg
36KB, 610x370px
>>19202208
Haplogroup X is the Atlantian genetic remnant not R1. X is unique because the subgroups split millenia ago and it is found on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and more importantly, X is not found in Siberia or East Asia. Geneticists can't explain the population migration. The best but still controversial mainstream theory is the Solutrean hypothesis, where Neolithic people in Europe and the Eastern North America had contact by sailing and hopping along the ice sheets in the Northen Atlantic, but this was supposedly done with Stone Age technology which makes it unlikely. The alternative theory, which no mainstream scientist promotes, is that Haplogroup X has the same place of origin somewhere between Europe and North America.
>>
This information comes from occult material with little corroborating evidence so take it as you will. There were five main islands that made up Atlantis which ranged in size from large to small as such: Og, Aryan, Poseida, Atalya and Eyre. Atlantis also controled islands across the Atlantic Ocean similiar to how presently the United States controls islands across the Pacific Ocean.

The Atlanteans were a cosmopolitan society made up of many races similiar to America today. The predominant race were what we would know today as Eastern Woodland, Mayan and Carib Indians with a large minority of Caucasians centered on Aryan. And there were other minority populations from around the world at that time as well as other intelligent species present in Atlantean society.

Poseida was the most spiritually advanced island and controled advanced energy science they used to power their machines and as a form of medicine and a path toward spiritual enlightenment. Poseida was also the name of the island's largest city, most cultured center and the former capatal for all five islands back when the islands formed a single large island which broke up during a previous cataclysm.

Aryan was the most industrialized and the other four islands fell under Aryan's political sway. Aryan was resposnible for producing most of the products Atlanteans used in their day to day lives similiar to our own industrial economy; and like us, Aryan was highly materialistic. The Aryans were also master geneticists who engineered a slave race of subhumans as a labor force and this was the source of great conflict between the Poseidans and Aryans for eons.

Og was the argicultural heartland that fed the Atlanteans till their population outstripped its carrying capacity and Atlantis created colonies to help feed itself in Central and South America and where the Eastern Mediterranean Sea and the Sahara desert are today. These used to be the temperate zones during the last Ice Age.
>>
File: atlantis31nd.jpg (151KB, 435x375px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis31nd.jpg
151KB, 435x375px
>>19207399
Atlantis eventually fell into constant warfare with its former colonies who desired their independence but this posed a major national secutiry issue for Atlantis because it jeopordized their access to food and mineral resources. Poseida and Aryan were at constant impasses over this. The Aryans would do something inhumane or barbaric tot he colonials and the Poseidans would turn off the electricity to force the Aryans to stop.

Eventually the Aryans, through popular support, managed to have the energy grid (which was firmly under Poseida's control) along with the genetics program (which was firmly under Aryan's control) federalized. Then the Aryans maneuvered to take control of the whole system, as a ploy to use the energy grid as a weapon to put at final end to the colonial wars and it worked, at first...

But the Aryans fucked up majorily because the energy grid was never meant to be used as a weapon and it malfunctioned catastrophically causing the supporting large satellite to slam into the planet causing the Younger Dryas extinction event, ending all antedeluvian civilization, forcing the planet out of the last Ice Age and reseting human development.
>>
File: IMG_4331.jpg (102KB, 564x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4331.jpg
102KB, 564x444px
>>19201866
FE, no match for donut earth. Plebs. Multiverse. Meh.
>>
>>19207418
Too many possible outcomes. Its just a bit too Hollywood to stand up to some scrutiny.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.