[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ - what is the deal with binaural beats? i went to an open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

hi /x/ - what is the deal with binaural beats? i went to an open house at something called The Monroe Institute which claims to have invented a system that allows your to lucid dream, astral project, etc.

i can't seem to find that much legit info on what the real deal is. anyone experiment with this shit and know the deal?
>>
>>19201613
I made a thread some time ago where I tried a track to help with the pineal gland or "3rd eye chakra" for new agers (which regulates sleep cycles and dreams) and after two days I had the first dreams in had in months. I would consider binaural beats to be very effective given enough time, and focused meditation.
>>
>>19202557
Ugh typos. *...after two days, I had the first dreams I've had...
>>
>>19202566
Since no one else has responded, you can assume this thread is already kill. Hope my testimony made you feel less afraid to experiment to with these. Good things can be accomplished.
>>
>>19201613
read My Big Toe by Thomas Campbell
>>
I use idoser.

They're kind of cool for relaxing. I don't put too much stock into anything else
>>
>>19201613
IMHO binaural beats are merely placebo.
>>
>>19201613

Headphones

Its all bout headphones
>>
>>19204856
This. Preferably over the ear ones, not buds.
>>
You can find The Gateway Experience on bittorrent. it's pretty expensive. also, the CIA has released pretty wild documents on it. search their reading room.
>>
>>19207521
Of course the CIA have 'researched' it
>>
>>19201613
Hemisync stuff is pretty legit. Start with gateway if your into the obe stuff. There's one for past life regression that can be fun. Took me about 3 months before I triggered an obe. It's all just a tool. Approach with an open mind. I noticed better sleep, more dreams, and remembering shit from when I was a kid in the short term.

I tend to stay away from binaural beats like the stuff you find on YouTube- never know when some edgelord is trying to insert subliminals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.