[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not your enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ankh.jpg (42KB, 416x720px) Image search: [Google]
ankh.jpg
42KB, 416x720px
The decision has been made.
I will release the text I have been working on the past two years.

You can access the pdf here:

https://www.docdroid.net/KM7HeZU/i-am-not-your-enemy.pdf.html

ahm yeah, have fun.
No idea how /x/ is going to react to this one.
>>
>nothing about Adam/Satoshi

Useless
>>
doodoo caca
>>
Well you can do with it what you want.
It's not meant to prove anything.

It's just provocative.
>>
>>19201560
What's it about?
>>
>>19201498
Pretty good, I'm a starter so I couldn't understand a lot of things, but this definitely confused me a lot.

I started questioning everything, which I think is good.

Thanks for this, but please translate the German part to English
>>
>>19201498
Only a few pages in. This is good stuff, op. With the right focus, you could use ideas in this to make a writing/culture coding career for yourself. So long as you keep that ego in check, that is.

Keep at it, stranger. You've got a spark or two with you.
>>
>>19201498
I appreciate you for making this
>>
I get a bad vibe from your writing, man.

You keep saying you are not my enemy, but you say that anything that says it is, is not... Is that real, though?

You might not be my enemy, but I'm wary as fuck about you
>>
>>19201498
>Trying to make a statement through negation.

Newfig please, you ain't half the wizard I am.
>>
Finished reading OP's text.

1. The Earth is a sphere. It is not flat you fucking retard.
2. Your writing indicates confusion and existential angst.
3. Your writing reflects on your own spiritual impotence, your powerlessness.
4. You have wasted your time, what needs to be known is already written, and what needs to be written will come fourth by divine inspiration. This is just garbage.
5. You clearly know nothing about conscious ego-hood and instead of moving forward through the 7 stages of consciousness are actually encouraging regression to the first, mineral/plant stage of consciousness, because you're that fucking stupid.

Oh also Alan Watts is a fucking retard on a similar level to other retards like Terrence McKenna.

*me deletes your shitty PDF* (I downloaded it twice by accident and I'm deleting both copies)
>>
>>19204021
Also,

best regards /fringe/
>>
bretty good
>>
>>19201498
I love it
excellent job, OP
dont stop writting
and tell Thot that Leo says hi
>>
>>19205187
>>19204162
You guys are idiots and OP is an idiot. sage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.