[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 9

File: 170228_Tomb_White_Header_R1a.jpg (73KB, 650x397px) Image search: [Google]
170228_Tomb_White_Header_R1a.jpg
73KB, 650x397px
I got an invite. what is it about? Should i join? Got some good sources/books?
Please no conspiracy theories.
>>
>>19201359
Chris Hodapp's Freemasonry for Dummies. Seriously.
And if you got an invite, it wasn't from a Mason, just someone pretending to be one.
>>
>>19201359
How did you get an invite?
>>
>>19201375
this, invites from the masons is a urban legend, its not real, at least not from real masons
>>
>>19201377
Seconding this question.
>>
>>19201377
You don't, you have to ask to join. But they are always looking for young applicants because their base is kind of aging.
>>
>>19201400
What are the prerequisite requirements, and are the dues expensive?
>>
>>19201400
Yeah but they might of asked him to ask
Maybe, more info op?
>>
>>19201403
21+, freeborn and of good report. No criminal record, character references showing you're not a douche, no major vices (booze, drugs, hookers). And belief in a supreme being.

Dues vary. The best ones are usually more expensive, assuming they're not just pissing the money away on sustaining a building.
>>
It was a neighbor - an old and nice guy, we where talking about him being a freemason and he said "If you feel like joining i'll vouch for you - you have to be 21 though, and about the god thing, just say yes" It was some years ago, but i think his offer still stands.

I want to know what it's about, and if i should take him by his word.
>>
>join conspirationists
>pls no conspiracy
>>
>>19201602
>Plz no theories
>>
Freemason here. Grand Jurisdiction of Texas (AF&AM).

>>19201359

Masonry is about making the world a better place, one man at a time - some people like to call it "the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God."

If you're a good dude, and looking for a pretty satisfying hobby, go for it.

Good books: as mentioned, Freemasonry for Dummies.

>>19201403

Be 18 (21 in some places), male, and believe in God. Have a clean criminal record, be reasonable fun to hang out with. Dues can be all the way from $50 a year to $500 a year. Just depends on your lodge. Mine are $365/year, not counting extra groups that I joined (appendant bodies).

>>19201500

Come get to know us, lol. We don't bite! I would say to look up your closest local lodge using your Grand Lodge's website (google "Grand Lodge of [your state]"). If you're outside of the US, what country are you in?
>>
Do they require you to be monotheistic?
>>
>>19202536

Some jurisdictions do. Depends on where you are, honestly. I think most jurisdictions are cool with polytheism as long as you can point towards one of the deities and say "THAT guy is the most Supreme out of all of them."
>>
>>19201359
I would make effort to be invited but as i believe not in monotheistic god... or any god of that matter save maybe our coming machine god i could never swear the oaths and not deceive people.

And that is a sorry beginning in any fraternity.
>>
>>19201359

Masons are a menace. Secret organizations where a small group of rich people decide on which position enforcem both in politics and economics.

Even Hitler understood that they were a threat, and in my opinion they should cease to exist.
>>
>>19201359
Op join, it's just a bunch of men who gather around and talk about ways they can better then selves. It's nothing crazy like talking about they can kill next.

My info is im really good friends with a Manson and he told me he would vouch for me. I just don't wanna join doesn't interest me at all. But there is nothing spoopy going on.
>>
>>19202710
Plz. Hitler was a jew, Catholic, and a Rothschild.
Here's proof and pictures

http://www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

World is a stage
>>
>>19201359
>invited to masonic lodge
neat.
>what's it about?
it's a fraternal order, a boys club, masons are the charity kind (opposed to the hellfire kind - or like most fraternities in ivy league where you masturbate in coffins and shit) so if you like brotherhood and charity organizations, it's the place for you.

>Should i join?
If you dig community and community work, why not? Just know it's a longish process where you have to do odd rituals and repeat strange lines and words but that's not really the point of the order. Even the masons don't really know why they do this stuff, it's just tradition from the knights templar (think of the masons as an outer church and the original templars as an inner church, they performed rituals and rights but they were never told what any of it means and the templars were all burned at the stake back in the day so those secrets are gone)

>good sources
the hiram key.
>>
>>19202514
>brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God
You faggots literally praise moloch
>>
Also check this out.
Albert Pike and 3 wars.

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
>>
>>19202952

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm
>>
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion
1/2
>>
>>19202967
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time
2/2
>>
Albert pike..a piece of shit freemason who probably took it up the butt for Lucifer
>>
>>19202710

Most of us are low/medium income. Small group yes, rich not so much. Nice fantasy world you live in, though.

>>19202888
Hiram Key is an awful introduction. It's a flight of fancy.

>>19202952
>>19202956
>>19202967

10/10 conspiratard-ery. Prove that letter exists.
>>
>>19202980

Can you explain what makes him a piece of shit?
>>
>>19203018
>Albert Pike served as the Ku Klux Klan's first Chief Justice
>>
>>19203041

[citation needed]
>>
>>19201378
yeah... 2B1ask1

ppl are never invited to the masons lol. you have to come out of your own interest and then we decide
>>
>>19201500
>and about the god thing, just say yes
Well that's suspicious. I'd call up any brother saying that on un-Masonic charges.
If you don't actually have faith, then Masonry will be a big waste of time for you.

>>19202564
Aye, you could always join a clandy lodge like they have in France if you were that keen on seeing the content, of course.

>>19202710
Can't actually discuss politics in lodge, so your theory is a bit off.
And Hitler just didn't like people associating in private because he knew they might disagree with him.

>>19202888
>the hiram key.
Ew. Terrible choice. Even the author said in a later book how stupid he was.

>>19202952
http://wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
>>
>>19202514
Nice try luciferian, you aint deceiving a bunch of schizos
>>
>>19201378
>this, invites from the masons is a urban legend, its not real, at least not from real masons
I got invited.
>>
>>19201359
Morals aside, I want in. I'm interested. There's things they know that the rest of the world may not. There's the money, none of them worry much about bills and expenses I'm sure. Only thing is I'm not into pedo shit, nor weird sex orgy shit. I wonder if I am significant enough to garner attention from the elite, obviously I am not, but damn if i didn't wish I were.
>>
>>19205264
Master Mason here, you've got it all wrong buddy. You'll be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>19205288
And maybe so, but I'll find what I seek, and masons may help me along that way. Like I said, they have knowledge that I want, knowledge is power.
>>
>>19205264
>The money
I don't think that's true. An old friend's father was a Mason (I found this out a year ago) and they're pretty broke. To be fair he doesn't work and still somehow supports a family of up until recently 4 but I was told he was coasting off of money he'd made before I met him. Weird stuff with that family.
>>
>>19205315
God I wish this were longer, that statement was some delicious cringe.
>>
>>19201359
No, Demons will buttfuck you for eternity.
>>
>>19205238
But not from a Mason.
>>
>>19205372
Not really wrong, though.
>>
>>19205315
Google mason library. Discover their aim. You do not need to join them to learn their 'games'. Internet fucked that up for them. But if you want their privileges, you have to. Just like every other club.
>>
>>19205653
>Internet fucked that up for them
Nigga we have had ceremonials and exposures self published since the 1690s.
>>
>>19201359
Watch National Treasure and National Treasure 2. Any Nicholas Cage movie actually. I prefer those two because the history is on-point.

t. Free Mason
>>
>>19205753
>the history is on-point.
> National Treasure
Can you make a thread on >>>/his/ and say that?
>>
>>19204939

[tinfoil hat intensifies]

>>19205264
>>19205315

We worry about money all the time. Lodges (and plenty of Masons) are broke as fuck. It's hilarious to think that conspiratards are obsessed with Masons being part of the "elites" when our lodges are closing and our appendant bodies are dying. Also, your obsession with power is giving everyone else second-hand embarrassment.

>>19205753

Hilariously enough, while NT & NT 2 are awful at history/masonry, NT is what initially got me interested in the Craft.

>>19205800

I legitimately laughed when I read his comment!
>>
>>19205370
My grandfather was a freemason, my father is one and I am as well. We are far from wealthy.
Some brothers have helped out when we were in a tight spot though, but that's mostly because they were family friends at that point.
>>
>>19202832
>My info is im really good friends with a Manson
>Manson
Freudian slip?
>>
>>19205315
You're using the internet you cringelord, stop being a lazy cunt and start reading some textbooks if you want knowledge.
>>
Wow i left this threat at >>19201649 and thought it was dead - now i come back and you guys have written a whole novel - awesome.

>>19202514
Cool, i am personally interested because i want access to more esoteric(hard to come by) commentaries on neo-platonic thinkers like Plotinus and a symbolic explanation of (hermeticism?) Platon and Pythagoras' ideas. I'm just interrested in ideahistory and seen people like (i think it was) Descartes use freemason slang in his books - calling god the great mason and such. I just wanted to know if freemasons could give me a good education.
Or is it a pure charity organization?
>>
>>19206466

Texasfag here again. I think you'd be pretty happy in Masonry (especially Scottish Rite Masonry, but worry about that after you've become a Master Mason). Masonry is a great jumping-off point for the stuff you're talking about, and Scottish Rite is very education-focused - people call it the "university of Masonry."
>>
>>19201449
18+ now
>>
>>19206466
>i want access to more esoteric and a symbolic explanation of (hermeticism?)
tough luck masonry is not about that. masonry is a secret faggot club where everybody tries to act as good as they can and make life better and protect the weak and disadvantaged. it has , and let me be clear, NO ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE what-so-ever. you are looking for an esoteric lodge, try rosicrucians or oto
>>
>>19206592
I live in denmark - got any certain order you can recommend?
>>
>>19207035
What Rosicrucian Order even legitimately exists except those appendant bodies of Masonry?
>>
>>19207035
>rosicrucians or oto
Do you know if any of these are white? Crowley was pretty Black from what i know - was filled with hate and wrath.
>>
>>19207107
I think rosicrucians are pretty vanilla, they are kind of pseudo-christians,
I'm not sure about the Ordo Templi Orientis, those guys might be into more shadowy stuff. but they aren't outright evil like the temple of Set or ONA
Crowly actually left rosicrucians because the rosicrucians were such big pussies
>>
>>19207107
>Crowley was pretty Black
[CITATION MISSING]
Have you read his magical records, nigga?
>>
>>19207175
yeah he summoned demons, powerfull ones. and the dumbass didn't even finish the ceremony, witch might mean that he had that thing with him where-ever he went
>>
>>19207185
Obviously you have never even given a cursory read to the Abramelin Operation, if you think it's evil. kindly fuck off until you come back with more than something you vaguely remember seeing in "THE WICKEDEST MAN IN THE WORLD" 'documentary'
>>
>>19207142
I just don't want to use several years on learning the system and then realizing that they pray to satan or molech or something else evil...

I myself are very much into Buddhism, but see the possibility of "emptiness" being the same as the neoplatonic "one" which in some christian theology is regarded as god.
>>
>>19207191
So what do you recommend?
>>
>>19207251
Jesus.
>>
>>19207191
I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about when he tried to summon Aywas, I think that was the name, in the Great Pyramid and didn't end the ceremony properly or some shit like that
>>
>>19206716
Aye, meant to say 18+ in most, plus exceptions in the 21+ areas.

>>19206466
It was never meant to be a charity, but a misinterpretation of the Bible left it that way. You'll find what you're looking for, for certain, but you'll probably not realise it until you join the appendant groups like Societas Rosicruciana.
You might find it earlier, but for most, it helps them understand the more occult aspects of Craft Freemasonry.

>>19207107
Again, Soc. Ros., but that's just for Masons. TRF, and realistically BOTA are pretty good for others, though.
>>
>>19207035

> calls masons a faggot club
> recommends RxC & OTO

my fucking sides

>>19207048

Yes. The Danish Order of Freemasons (Den Danske Frimurerorden). They're based in the Swedish Rite, though, so you have to be Christian. If you're not Christian, you might be able to look into the Grand Lodge of Denmark of Ancient Free & Accepted Masons (Storlogen af Danmark af Gamle Frie & Antagne Murere). You won't be able to visit many lodges outside of Continental Europe if you join the second one, though.

>>19207055

None, really. AMORC touts themselves as such, but they're just new-age nonsense. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is also pretty far-fetched.

>>19207209

Lol we don't worship Satan or Moloch. Let me put it this way: a lot of us, even the guys in the "higher degrees," are some of the most bible-thumpy dudes around. I know 33rds who refuse to pray in anything other than in Jesus's name. I'm involved in the Knights Templar and you might say we're really big on the whole Jesus thing.
>>
>>19202514
i have asked many masons that i want to learn and be, father was a mason. im unemployed and fighting VA. i am in San Antonio, Tx.
>>
>>19201359
Mason here. NZ Manakau-Westmere Lodge #24.
Best advice is to never listen to what non-masons say about the masons. (You wouldn't listen to a virgin tell you about sex, right?) most have no idea what the fuck they're talking about and just shit talk conspiracy theories their parents or alex jones have told them.

this guy knows what he's talking about
>>19202514

P.S - An invite doesn't mean anything. I never got an invite. I literally just decided I wanted to join, emailed the grand secretary of my area, had a meet-up with a couple guys and was and 1st degree member within the next 3 months
>>
>>19201359
Join them and tell us all their secrets op
>>
>>19210475
This. Just do it already and post your neat pinky ring later.
>>
>>19208819
>fighting VA
Vaginal arthritis?
>>
File: 1497233123652.jpg (363KB, 1992x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1497233123652.jpg
363KB, 1992x1620px
>>19203010
Holy shit, Free Masons on suicide watch. Kill yourself you baphomet loving heathens.
Are you a 33 degree Free Mason? What do you know about the light you be seeking? Why is your Masonic Bible an appended King James Bible.
>>
>>19208819

Use this! http://grandlodgeoftexas.org/lodge-locator/

>>19210470

If anything, I would be suspicious of invites, as we aren't allowed to recruit directly.

>>19210548

lol y u mad bro
>>
>>19201359
It's witchcraft, and not the kind where you get to choose which spells you are a part of.

They teach you so many secret codes, which you memorize. The timing of which converts your mind into a kind of organic network traffic controller, for purposes of the entire structure. A mason higher up can implement a question, which diffuses into the lower ranks, before pinging back to the command structure. In this way, they can consult many physical locations around the world, without having to leave their chair.

It's not all on the level either--they will examine your behaviors, looking for certain flinches, gestures, nervous tics. It's precisely like a card game, except instead of gambling for value they just use behavioral insight to essentially spy through each other, on each other. If you rank high enough in your life time, they will explain all of this to, using euphemisms.

They will tell you it is a game, and keys to success, and all that.

And they will have this conversation on a golf course, because electronic bugs are difficult to place there.

Please don't pretend to be shocked at this suggestion. Apes have been playing spy vs. spy games with each other before the English language existed in any understandable form.

These days, mostly they use their """"secret"""" code system to trade insider information for purposes of stock trading, I believe.
>>
>>19211190
[citation missing]
>>
>>19211190

going to second >>19211224 with a "[citation needed]" and also ask, have you talked to a therapist lately? You legitimately sound mentally ill.
>>
>>19210548
>Why is your Masonic Bible an appended King James Bible.
It's not appended. And we use it because it was the official CoE one at the formation of Grand Lodge initially. But you can have your own Bible sitting on the altar during meetings anyway. Something Catholics and Orthodox usually do.
>>
>>19207481
Not the anon to whom you were responding, but this greatly interests me. My formal (and informal) education is in philosophy. I always thought the belief that Masons hold profound esoteric knowledge to be overexaggerated, but if there are genuinely internal networks among Masons that focus primarily on philosophical or esoteric pursuits, I might find my old fascination renewed. Can you be anymore specific or detailed about this feature of Masonic society?
>>
>>19201359
My grandfather had been part of freemasons since somewhere 25 or such. He died at 95 and had been memeber eversince. No word had been spoken about his knowledge inside the freemasons or whatsoever. I also have an uncle who is member for 30+ years or so.

My entire life is a seeking for adventures and discovering things. I do not mind risking my life for such things and I keep a good shape to be able to get around well.

I am not religious though but something keeps attracting me to joining the freemasons. What is your opinion on my situation? Give it a go or is that foolish?

Im dutch by the way
>>
>>19207353
That didn't happen. Aiwass was his HGA
>>
>>19211224
There is nothing explicitly illegal about using secret societies to plan insider trading, so I won't link a direct citation. On the contrary, invading the privacy of these groups would be a hostile action. You are of course free to approach the freemasons, and personally ask for the minutes of their meetings. However, it is neither my jurisdiction or perogative to keep track of such records.

If you wish to file a formal complaint--on 4chan, on the paranormal board ~__~ ...

--indicating that I did not provide the proper documentation in order to assert my claims about freemasonry, then I will ask you to please contact a board moderator, as at this time I no longer personally have access to the deletion function for my post, regarding claims about freemasonry, requested here:

>>19201359

This is possibly because 4chan, on the paranormal board is an informal forum for discussion, and not a peer reviewed wiki, where the bracketed [citatation missing] tag has any meaning. But since you used it as if it did, I thought it would be amusing to reply once as if it did. So here you go. Here is your one (1) [(You)].
>>
Is there anything more pathetic than a freemason doing his secret gestures in front of people thinking he's hot shit for being so secret and le sheeps are dumb to not notice xd.

My dumbass stepfather did this shit to me after I realized he was in it and after trying to tell my mom.

It's juvenile, low-level freemasons are really just innocent kids seeking peers acceptance. Now being an independent man and not having muh secret gestures because you don't lack self-esteem and a sense of identity, that's valuable.
>>
>>19212467
>I always thought the belief that Masons hold profound esoteric knowledge to be overexaggerated, but if there are genuinely internal networks among Masons that focus primarily on philosophical or esoteric pursuits
I wouldn't want to oversell it, but yea, it can be the more dedicated society for classical philosophy. Just that it'll always be hidden beneath several shells. Or worst of all, stymied in your particular area (as in, if all you have are shit lodges, it'd be harder than if you were in Ohio, Hamptstead, or Bruges).

>>19212507
Could always join the fake French style ones (GOdF). You couldn't hang with real Masons, but anyone can join, and if you look past the modern liberalism and politicking, they use similar rituals.
>>
>>19212628
Do they also go exploring certain agent myths like another certain group I forgot the name about?
>>
>>19207353

you're mixing up two events. He made contact with aiwass in egypt but several years prior was when he ended the abramelin operation prematurely in Scotland.
>>
>>19212651
Can, but you won't see a lot of it in the ceremonies themselves, you have to add to it alongside them, which is where the lodge can let you down with the wrong dudes.
>>
>>19212628
Sounds like I need to reach out and see how local lodges work. I'm in the sticks in NC, so I'm not going to hold my breath about finding a gathering of all the enlightened minds in the area, but if there is even one, it'd be worth the effort.

I would just worry about my take on theology. I'm no atheist, but I think most conceptualizations of deities are heavily influenced and dictated by man and his own features. I believe we are only one facet of the entirety of what would be considered God, and that's something some people find heretical or devious.It also makes it near impossible to answer the question of whether I believe in a single supreme being with a simple yes or no. The philosopher in me will always start in with the, "Well, how are you using these words?"
>>
>>19212716
That sounds about right for most lodges. As in, like you could get value out of it with such views. But as always, your mileage may vary.
>>
>>19212686
BTW, he ended the Abramelin Operation because a close friend called in a favor. Crowley believed a man was only as good as his word, so risked great personal danger in prematurely ending the Operation. Nothing evil about it, though. Rather noble in my eyes.
>>
>>19212542
>insider trading,
The reference was more in regard to your accusations of :
>Witchcraft
>coercion
>mind control
>indoctrination
>psychological espionage
>telekinesis
Within Masonry. You blundering eejit.
>>
>>19212507
When you say you're not religious, do you mean that you don't believe in organized religion, or you don't believe in God? Belief in God is a requirement.

You'll be looking for Orde van Vrijmetselaren onder het Grootoosten der Nederlanden, by the way!

>>19212600
being this mad

>>19212716
DESU while I would have to sit and think about your answer to digest it, it seems fine! Of course, this is jurisdictional and whatnot.
>>
>>19201359
why not volunteer at your church or hospital instead?
>>
>>19202514
Lol at all the people calling masons luciferians and moloch worshippers, most lodges wont even let you talk about religion or politics because it ends in a circle jerk, depending on what branch of masonry you join the belief in a higher power (supreme architect) is simply fora moral higher power
>>
>>19214109
Churches and hospitals don't teach esoteric sciences.
>>
>>19215394
What do you hope to gain from esoteric knowledge?
>>
>>19216983
Knowledge. Duh. Which gives usefulness to society, family, and God.
>>
>>19201378
Guy I work with got an invite as well, it's the local low level stuff, think Shriners. It is technically part of the masons, not the cloak and dagger Hollywood version... but a foot in the door to it. They need lots of low level pleebs to pay dues and build influence
>>
I wonder how many masons actually do the work these days.

Did any of you take one year to get from 1st to 2nd? Or are things rushed/pushed to be rushed?
>>
>>19217696
Mostly rushed. It sucks. I didn't realise until well afterwards how good it could be. So trying to slow things down, make it feel a bit classier for the new guys coming through here.
>>
>>19217536
You don't think you can find that on your own, and not have to take an oath to achieve it?
>>
Masons are bunch of old dudes getting together to play poker. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>19218126
Of course you can. And you can become a lawyer without going to law school, but it sure makes it easier.
>>
>>19217557

Again, he probably didn't get an invite. We're not allowed to solicit. Shriners are all master masons, usually 32nd degree SR and/or Knights Templar, but not necessarily (you just have to be a MM for Shrine). Do elaborate on "low-level," I would like to laugh little when I wake up in the morning.

>>19218178

Hoping to change that! A lot of us younger guys are passionate about Masonry in its more educational form.
>>
>>19219589
Masons are surely allowed to solicit, I've seen them do it with booths at country fairs, for crying out loud. Anyway, the Freemasons are a dying order, which is why they are now soliciting more often.
>>
>>19201359
Freemasons are a great format (like any other fraternity) for networking your way to success. While far from a "one stop shop" as far as getting a normie life goes, it doesnt hurt. Ive never met a mason that didnt have a half way decent job.

Think of it like the YMCA. Grown men have quite a hard time being well, men. Were meant to be an Alpha wolf, but having friends and a pack can be seen as uh, how to say, mini-van ish, yknow?

But not if you're in a "cult", then its got some mystery and bad assness to it when you bill, frank, george, henry, and jeff pile into the one truck big enough for you fatasses and make your way to hooters. Think biker gang on the down-low, but people think you control the world rather than beat cops with chains.

Its also an excellent venue to do good if you're into helping others. The lodge in the shady side of town runs an outreach program at a local school. They take book requests from all the kids from one grade each year and buy them all their requests, to encourage learning even in the disenfranchised. Thats why if you ever roll through houston half the black community is with them.

Long atory short, if its legit an invite, jump in. Look up the lodge and call in though to make sure it is really before you show up and embaress yourself qith your robe and wizards hat.
>>
File: 1488631345878.jpg (733KB, 1561x882px) Image search: [Google]
1488631345878.jpg
733KB, 1561x882px
I would love to become a Freemason, but I can't lie and say I'm religious. I'm atheist thew and threw.

Oh well. My grandfather was a Freemason and every time I talk to one, they ask me to join. I always tell them I don't fit into the one requirement. They are always nice about it.
>>
>>19219661
I've been looking for something more recently. After being sober for a month, I'm looking for a group of people to share thoughts and ideas with.. as well growing myself. I once was spiritual, but I think I lost it during my years of drinking.

I'm afraid that this process will be hectic, and I will not be able to fit it into my work schedule. But, I'm willing to try. Is it as simple as contacting the local lodge and ask for more information? Are their open meetings that I could attend?
>>
>>19202514
I don't need a group to be a good person
>>
>>19219615
>Masons are surely allowed to solicit,
Nope. We can have promo material and stuff to raise awareness, but never solicit.
> Freemasons are a dying order
Where? Many jurisdictions are plateauing or even gaining. Which is a shame, because i'm not sure we've lost all the chaff, yet.
>>
They think of themselves as the good guys protecting the western culture, but are actually just a corrupt mafia out solely for their self-interest and kill anybody who challenges that view or tries to dethrone them.
Every single freemason you kill in your lifetime you are doing humanity a service and you save countless lives and families he and his brother would have slain to get ahead. They need to be exterminated. Their smiles punched out of their smug faces and their houses burned and their children shot out of the garden swings.
They need to be dealt with as the french revolution dealt with the monarchy.
>>
>>19220963
plus there is no freemasonry culture, free masons are killed when they speak so OP is a faggot pr mason
>>
>>19201359
They own everything, not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzyEe3Hpc04

fun fact: If you're a gentile you're only gonna get a piece of the puzzle anyway.
>>
>>19222726
>Masonry was literally started by, and is still run by, Christians
>"Gentiles"
Bottom Jizzle.
>>
File: 1498158354199.png (198KB, 720x279px) Image search: [Google]
1498158354199.png
198KB, 720x279px
>>19222824
>>
>>19222958
Oh look! A picture with text photoshopped onto it! Compelling citation, anon! When do we get the text with a picture photoshopped onto it? Is that next?
>>
>>19222963
https://www.henrymakow.com/the_jewish_character_of_the_ea.html
>>
>>19222963
Freemasonry is used as a cover up for Jewish Kabbalah. Don't be fooled, it's always the Jews. Jews use organized secret societies like Freemasonry to rule the world. All the gentile powers that be answer to the Jew.
>>
>>19222966
Second sentence in:
"The Reformed Rabbi"
Whyncha just link me to stormfront next time?
>>
>>19222977
>cover up for Jewish Kabbalah.
They're not doing a very good job? On this website alone are dozens of students of Kabalah
>>
>>19222985
That doesn't mean it isn't so. Anyway, plenty of celebrities flaunt their kabbalah practice. These celebrities were usually freemasons to begin with. This idea that the two are separate is a complete fantasy on the part of lower level (non rich/non famous) masons. Any higher level and powerful mason gets his orders from the Jews.
>>
>>19222996
Please tell me what aspect of Kabalah they are using to 'do evil' or whatever it is you claim they are doing?
>>
>>19223005
Do I look like a kabbalah practicing freemason to you? I'm just some guy who's aware of some truth (not all, far from it). They're into that bullshit about the tree of life, all I can tell you. I'm not gonna know the "secrets of the universe" (as they claim) that only 32nd and 33rd degrees are privy to.
>>
>>19223016
Nigga, that's the dumbest shit I ever heard
>"Hey things are happening and people are doing them"
>I dunno what things
>I dunno what people
>I don't have any reliable evidence
>Nor can I tell you *how* they are doing
>But I know they're doing it whatever it is!
>>
File: poster-31.jpg (141KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
poster-31.jpg
141KB, 432x648px
>>19223027
It really does take a lot to put all their fucking nonsense into a coherent explanation.
Freemasons are dualists. They believe in order to achieve order you need chaos. God (Adonai as they refer to him) represents order and Lucifer represents chaos. They believe the archetype of Prometheus (or Lucifer/the serpent in the garden of Eden) is the bringer of knowledge. With this knowledge man can supposedly become a god (immortal). So the end goal here is ultimately to cause as much chaos as possible (wars, mass depopulation, propagation of sex and violence, etc.) in order to achieve a New World Order. The phoenix rising from the ashes and being reborn. It is the promethean knowledge that will grant the big freemason players immortality. Granted I know more about this than Kabbalah. But what I do know is that Kabbalah practicing freemasons are obsessed with Da'at (knowledge) which kind of ties in to everything I just ranted about doesn't it pal.

Ease up with the cognitive dissonance next time.
>>
>>19223071
>sts. They believe in order to achieve order you need chaos. God (Adonai as they refer to him) represents order and Lucifer represents chaos. They believe the archetype of Prometh
Care to reference any actual Masonic texts to back that assertion? Or are you just gonna say "I WOULD IF I HAD THE *REAL* TEXTS AND NOT THE FAKE ONES DA JOOS PUT OUT TA FOOL US!
>>
>>19223071
As someone who knows more than just a little about Masonry AND Qabalah (not a Mason though) you sir, are fulla shit.
>>
File: teleports-behind-you[1].png (154KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
teleports-behind-you[1].png
154KB, 510x512px
>>19220963
Found your pic.
>>
>>19223085
Finish quoting next time, you can't even be fucked to finish a quote before shilling. I don't care what the official texts have to say. The "official" anything is nonsense they put out to the public in order to come across as a charitable organization that allows all faiths to come together and worship God. They do worship something, it ain't the God of the bible though. It's the devil bro. I'll take their word for it, not their PR literature.

>>19223088
Your word against mine, neither of us are masons. Freemasonry is a continuation of alchemy. Turning lead into gold. Transforming the world through nigredo. Darkness into light. It's always the same premise over and over again. It's also easy to say someone's full of shit. Takes some more effort to actually make an argument like I'm doing.
>>
>>19223112
Forgot my link: http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-Freemason_Lucifer_Albert_Pike
>>
>>19223112
Actually I accidentally copied the text and it showed up as a greentext that I didn't see until after posting.
>I almost had to debate you, but then I noticed you made a mistake, and my version of reality is better anyway, even though there's literallly nothing suggesting it's true.
>>
>>19223112
>They do worship something
False. Freemasonry has no worship. Individual members do.
And yea, it is alchemy, but not like that.
>Takes some more effort to actually make an argument like I'm doing.
Why would he, when you're arguing feels?
>>
>>19223115
>ttp://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-Freemason_Lucifer_Albert_Pike
That's from the Taxil Hoax, you absolute imbecile. Again, you have studied neither Masonry nor Kaballah, yet here you are. maybe try researching yous topics before parroting random bullshit you saw on "The vigilant Citizen"
>>
>>19223112
>I'll take their word for it, not their PR literature.
Me Too! Now please find a Mason who makes this claim and link us up pham.
>>
>i got an invite
Loll
>>
>>19223119
I did debate you, read the rest of my post.

>>19223127
>The Albert Pike one is a hoax thus they're all fake
Retard

>>19223132
>>19223115
>>
>>19223144
>The Albert Pike one is a hoax thus they're all fake
The ones which rely on the Taxil Hoax for evidence, yea.
>>
>>19223144
Didn't say that. Said the article you referenced is using material that was literally released BY the Taxil Hoaxer. Find something that's NOT part of the taxil hoax, and we'll talk. Because the thing is, the taxil hoax quotes texts, but when you look at the text "referenced" you will find it says no such thing.
>>
Freemasonry is way for the rich and powerful to commit degeneracy while masquerading as only "taking part in their belief system". They're the scum of the Earth, but at the same time they acquired all the power since this time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party so we're stuck living in their world (until they get rid of us all that is).
>>
>>19223112
silly nigger freemason... you will fucking swear on a bible when you enter and if you reach to the 33 degree you will fucking swear to allah fucking retard, this is a jewish organization
>>
>>19223177
>swear to Allah
>jewish
lolwut, the swearing on a bible and all that crap is theatrics my man. Freemasonry has nothing to do with Jesus, just wants to unify all religions and have them worship Satan.
>>
The freemasons true secret lies is that they are the possessors of all the secret recipes. McDonald's secret sauce, KFC's herbs and spices, how Pizza Hut gets there cheese IN the crust.
>>
>>19223177
If you're Christian, you always swear on a Bible. Be it Craft, KT, A&AR (33rd), or OSM. If you're Hindu, you'd swear on the Vedas/Gitas. If you're Muslim, the Qu'ran.

>>19223218
Can confirm.
>>
>>19202710
>rich

Not necessarily. I want to become a mason, and my closest lodge the dues are 67$ a year. Thats nothing. Now of course keep in mind its a pretty big lodge with a lot of members, so 67$ from a lot of people adds up. But the whole rich=freemason thing is a meme.
>>
>>19223357
90% of freemasons are everyday average Joes from bumfuck nowhere. The remaining 10% are the richest and most powerful people in the world. That 10% are the ones who decide on world affairs, the real freemasons if you will. You're just a guy playing pretend.
>>
>>19212628
Whats the significance of Ohio lodges? I'm in Ohio and sacred gemotery/ trying to learn about the mathematical principles set in place by whatever created the universe has always interested me. I'm very hesitant to join and start doing rituals I have no clue about though. Not sure what to believe with all the conspiracy stories about them but I would hate to end up selling my soul without even knowing it. Seems to be the higher ups are probably hoarding the real knowledge.
>>
>>19223668
My grandpa was asked to be a mason but one of his friends told him they strip you naked for the initiation ritual. My grandpa immediately declined after that.
>>
>>19223668
>Whats the significance of Ohio lodges?
A few really great dudes there who are pulling the state up by it's bootstraps. Esoterically minded and motivated enough to get shit done.
>I would hate to end up selling my soul without even knowing it.
I'm no aficionado on soul selling, but that probably is something you'd have to be sure of doing yourself. At least that's what i infer from watching Supernatural.
But you should ask about the rituals at whatever lodge you would apply. They won't tell you everything (meant to be discreet because a fresh mind provides greater reaction), but should address any concern you might have.
>>
my mother's first husband was a freemason, but she said that the women werent allowed to be involved in anything. well, besides cooking for the men
are women allowed to be a part of a lodge seriously?
>>
>>19223188
its a middle eastern mafia man that is my message, the mafia of mafias,there is no knowledge to find following the wolf to his den, follow the patterns and of life and truth and self replicate this words
and>>19223177 if you swear on bible you are aware 100% of the corrupted message of the book,same goes for allah stuff whatever book is or jehova same principality,you dont speak herbrew you dont know a shit about the origins of anything, they destroyed the truth from all places around the world and now you go to a fucking special club to gain this knowledge again,and then????? pathetic truly truly pathetic
>>
>>19223704
Lel your g-pa is a prude. It's not like they fuck you!
>>
>>19223151
>but when you look at the text "referenced" you will find it says no such thing
^This.
I break down the historical context of the hoax/manufactured quotes starting here http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2643644/#2643807 and ending here http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2643644/#2643894
>>
>>19201359
look at the man on the OP pic and tell me they don't have something shady to hide...they are psychopaths, sry...
>>
>>19226080
^^^Look at the way this guy posts and tell me he doesn't have something to hide. He's a sociopath, sorry.
>>
>>19226046
Updates incoming?
>>
>>19225602
>are women allowed to be a part of a lodge seriously?
No. But there are co-ed orders, like Amaranth, White Shrines, and OES.
>>
>>19201359
No. You didn't.
I have quite a few family members who are Freemasons.
I still wonder if I want to "Ask1"
Got lots of literature too if you would like to a another layman about what he knows.
>>
>>19201377
I got an invite after meeting a guy while volunteering. They volunteer a lot and we crossed paths. I told him thanks but no thanks. It's possible.
>>
>>19227495
To clarify an invite to a meeting. Not yo join the club but I'm guessing it was a open house night or something like that.
>>
File: 1498790723269.jpg (629KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498790723269.jpg
629KB, 777x1024px
>>19214238
Right, although on the other hand one fundamental tenet of the hierarchy is that you don't know shit about those above you. For example, i'm pretty sure plenty of christians would call luther a bad egg, while luther would say he's following the true teachings. If you burn an owl in effigy and ask for wisdom from beyond, exactly how much does it matter if you "really" worship him or not? It's kind of a serious problem.
>>
>>19227484
would you mind listing some titles? no specific questions come to mind but it's interesting to hear what books influenced someone
>>
>>19219661
We actually strongly discourage people from joining for networking purposes. That falls under what we call "mercenary motives."

>>19219713
Ask your local lodge if they have a "new candidate night" or if they are open to meeting prospective candidates at their stated meeting dinners. That's when my lodge gets to know new guys. I encourage you to visit several lodges - try to find guys you click with. Bonus points if the lodge is mostly younger guys, or guys your own age.

>>19223016
You do know that literally anyone can become a 32nd degree and that 33rd is a meritorious service award, right?

>>19223071
We're not dualists, FYI. Most of us are regular Christians. Some of the ritual tends to be pretty Lutheran-ish FWIW.

>>19223159
Most of us are blue-collar workers or lower-middle-class white collar workers.

>>19228098
Freemason here. I recommend Robert Herd's "The Initiatic Experience." It's a good start.
>>
>>19229958
>Some of the ritual tends to be pretty Lutheran-ish
Really? I always found it was more Anglican. But I guess it's a location thing.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.