[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1469259783489.png (837KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469259783489.png
837KB, 1440x2560px
scanner general

they posted a new reply on their site

8ch net/scanner
>>
Last night there was a pretty interesting thread on quantum computers.

> assuming the universe is, in fact, a simulation; i.e. the matrix

Quantum computers are the only things that would reasonably be able to hack anything. And within the video / thread it was being discussed that because these computers operate on the quantum levels, they can reach into parallel universes and data can cross-over.

> also assuming everything in the (simulated) universe constitutes as data i.e. flowers
>>
>>19201188
thats what i thought too. thats just my own opinion.
>>
I mean it might explain what people are calling the Mandela effect. Building a quantum computer is one thing but trying to program a filter so they can't keep screwing with proverbial matrix is something else entirely.

The differences are small and seemingly insignificant for the moment but I wonder what will happen when things get really messy and out of control.
>>
that is a very beautiful flower.
>>
File: post1.png (113KB, 1331x223px) Image search: [Google]
post1.png
113KB, 1331x223px
>>
File: 1468339466695.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339466695.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>
all scanners can suck a nut
>>
quick, they will remove the thread soon.
>>
STFU Hanz
>>
File: M-cBfv_AdGE.jpg (95KB, 1280x682px) Image search: [Google]
M-cBfv_AdGE.jpg
95KB, 1280x682px
Hanz threads always give me de ja vu.
Cause it's the same thing everyday
You know the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over again
Expecting shit to change.
>>
File: 1498383838635.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498383838635.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>
DAMNED
JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO RECEIVE AN INTERESTING ANSWER!
>>
>>19201169
What is this?
>>
>>19201344
just the rulers of the reality.
>>
>>19201346
No it isn't.
You lie.
>>
>>19201350
as far as i know, yes they are. they can read minds and know whats going on about me at all times. they also brainwash people and make them work for them, forgetting their old lifes and they seems to be responsible for when buildings and things like rivers just disappear out of clear sight.
>>
Stop linking people to /scanner/ you fat idiot.
>>
>>19201366
why?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.