[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the basic gestalt on Graham Hancock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: graham-hancock.jpg (22KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
graham-hancock.jpg
22KB, 500x282px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yj7n5pyMg
>>
>>19201007
Keep wanting to check out this vid but never have the time. Rundown?
>>
>>19201007
he's a money grubbing "ancient aliens" conspiritard
>>
>>19201007
Drug abuse.
Convicted fraudster.
Allegations (albeit not proven) of sexual assault.
>>
File: 1443251298914.jpg (36KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443251298914.jpg
36KB, 367x500px
>>19201007
he's butting head's with official historians all the time, correct or not his information is very interesting
>>
>>19201766
Actually no, he does not believe in extra terrestials.

He do believes in interdimensional beings and says that strong psychedelics like DMT and Ayahuasca can connect your brain to them.

You should listen to one of his talks more often, he's done some legic research. Our whole species advanced in technology thanks to psychedelics.
>>
>>19201007
Some of his stuff seems interesting. And I support a new outlook on human history. However some of his stuff seems shady as fuck. He comes off as a snake salesman.
>>
>>19201804
There is nothing wrong with selling snakes.
>>
>Han
>cock

Do you see?
>>
File: 1493135260978.png (590KB, 626x510px) Image search: [Google]
1493135260978.png
590KB, 626x510px
he's got some really cool ideas you should listen to at least to one of his talks or movies or even a joe rogan podcast with him on it. i don't think his theory is too far fetched.
>>
>>19203302

.... OMG! Ancient mother fuckers in Turkey, Iraq, and Mexico all had baskets, and made stone carvings depicting their use. Surely this basket technology sharing is not just mutual discovery across civilizations and time periods, but a find that will finally validate Giorgio A. Tsoukalos scholarly copy pasta of Erich von Däniken's own copy pasta from Zecharia Sitchin's copy pasta.
>>
>>19201766
Not at all. His conspiracy crime is that humanities, culture, agriculture, engineering ability, etc may be a lot older than popular research would like us to believe.
>>
read the books, recommend them
leaves plenty of room to speculate, however mainstream history and archaeology is definitely hiding a ton of shit
>>
>>19201790
unfortunately you are a drug abusing fraudster, allegedly, so i cannot take your post seriously.
>>
>>19201007
>The guy who drummed about the mayan 2012 apocalypse prediction
He has some cool ideas and I believe it's not all total bullshit, but the man himself doesn't seem very trustworthy and I think he has this need to find some new angle and spin on fucking everything.

He also keeps saying how we should investigate these things and mainstream archaeologists are in this conspiracy to hide these history re-writing things. Well, fucking go in there and get the evidence we need, don't just smoke weed and write about shit you think happened.
>>
>>19202675
SNAKES SHOULD BE FREE
THEY ARE NOT PROPERTY TO BE BOUGHT AND SOLD
>>
>>19201007
why is everyone now days using gestalt after Alex Jones used it? What happened to gist?
>>
>>19202693
Every time
>>
>>19203439
It's interesting but nothing to get a hard-oon about
>>
>>19204997
>Lol Dude Weed lmao
He's actually stopped that. He's moved on to harder drugs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.