[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E A Koetting / Become a living god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
Is this guy fraud?

For a fraud he sure seems to know some occult stuff but seems too commercial not to be hoax.

What do you think?
>>
He got fat.
>>
>>19200817
He's not a fraud but he has ulterior motives
>>
>>19200933
meaning?
>>
>>19200817

The guy who claims to kill people with magic, summoned Azazel, discovered a demonic language, etc?

Yeah, this guy is a piece of work. Selling you his books, vids, etc for hundreds of dollars; when the knowledge he provides is readily available online for free (legally)? Nope.

He isn't a fraud in the magick sense, but he is neither groundbreaking as he claims, nor anything special. He's just out for your money, and according to him, that's his magick at work.

If you really want his shit, torrents can be found. If you like it enough to pay him, do it.
>>
>>19201046
>The guy who claims to kill people with magic, summoned Azazel, discovered a demonic language, etc?
What if he did?
>>
File: r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png (336KB, 432x544px) Image search: [Google]
r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png
336KB, 432x544px
>>19201054
Don't forget raping archangels.
>>
>>19201059
Serious?
>>
>>19200982
He wants to drop this thing called the Lucifer bomb,and from what I understand release the Darkness as well.
>>
>>19201046
>summoned Azazel
That's not even a particularly hard operation.
I just don't think he's done it.
>>
>super powerful archwizard and ally of demons
>hardly gets any clicks on his videos and has a horrible view to sub ratio despite clickbaiting and trying so hard

Powerless clown.
>>
>>19201316
>divination
Rarely participate in those.

>Fuck off
No, thanks, I'll stay right here.
I mean, all one would have to do is compare Liber Asassiel against Lawrence to get a sense of how weak his materials appear to be.
>>
>>19201209
This. Guy's an attention-hungry charlatan. Total joke.
>>
>>19200817
>he become a living carpet maintenance technician
True story!
>>
>>19201209
Whats a view to sub ratio?
>>
>>19200817
who is in pic op?

he's hot, source pls
>>
>>19201321
Ape you have his books on your mega?
>>
I once believed everything he said and seen him as some kind of prophet. But now without a doubt I can say he's a fraud. His all old work is just compilations from older books and traditions. Do not take the bait. That guy is a HUGE fraud
>>
>>19203183
you are a sad man mr koetting
>>
By getting into the occult you actually become less of a god
>>
>>19203193
how so?
>>
>>19203208
Because a god doesnt need to believe in anything
>>
File: 1494263218023.jpg (92KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1494263218023.jpg
92KB, 500x543px
>>19201046
>If you really want his shit, torrents can be found.

He plants the torrents. They are traps for the unwary.
>>
He is a legitimate occultist and magickian but obviously want to make bank as well. Good on him for capitalizing on a niche market in a new way.

I don't really have any problem with him. His newest video is him literally saying his intention the entire time was to make a business out of his occult works. So I don't see the issue some people have with him aside from jealousy.
>>
>>19203217
i think you have alot more thinking to do before you can crack that nut, anon.
>>
>>19203180
The amount of subscribers he has compared to views per video.
>>
>>19203238
Fuck off timothy
>>
>>19203183
Some carpet cleaner from Utah.
>>
>>19203252
Ahhhh I see
>>
>>19203343
I cannot stand that fucking guy.
>>
>>19203190
what

im just a faggot that thinks he's hot and wish he could rape me
>>
>>19201046
He's just bad for study and practice of the occult in-general. In between finding MPH lectures and actively practicing magick, you have to dig through a hundred fortune-telling hacks like him and Damian "buy my runes" Echols.
>>
>>19203412
Oh so...Timothy
>>
>>19203115
Haha, he became a powerful archwizard, then went back to the carpet store? Worst round of Roy, ever.
>>
The Zac Baggins of the occult.
>>
>>19203683
what

i dont get what you mean by timothy
>>
>>19203683
>>19206578
This is Timmay.
>>
>>19206595
It speaks for itself.
>>
>>19206595
it all makes sense, thanks.

anyways, why is he shirtless in the video?

im not complaining just asking
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDnysW0cnE

this video mad turnt
>>
>>19206684
This vid is mad whiny tantrum throwing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyobUDIA-QM
>>
>>19206595
Yikes.
>>
>>19206689
What I meant by that video being turnt, is that it's literally hilarious. But yours beats mine.

>in the stream
>they said they had "probable cause"
>not *a lot* of sexual assault

Another thing, Ape, I want you to know. I've never talked to you on here, except maybe once, I don't remember. I once made an MS Paint picture of a monkey with his penis out saying "I am a great wizard", intending to mock you by it.

But I want you to know that, by replying to me, you have changed me. I want you to know that I no longer hate you. Please forgive me and accept my love.
>>
>>19201202
Was going to say the same thing. Which is funny, because he had like, an entire effing book to convince people otherwise.
>>
>>19206742
Changed you into a homo, apparently.
>>
>>19206823
Am I gay for not hating him? This is the dilemma I face.
>>
>>19206684
i bet he fucks good
>>
File: 1489813879705.jpg (1MB, 2122x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1489813879705.jpg
1MB, 2122x1194px
This nigga
I went to highschool with the guy, back when he was on the husky side. We were part of the same tabletop games club.
This nigga:
>Constantly rolled the same brooding "evil wizard" char
>Le "Chaotic Evil"
>Constantly tried to feel up/seduce female characters
>Weirdly kept talking trying to bring up sex and rape at the gaming table
>Once showed me some fanfiction about some OCDonutSteel raping demons and angels and being a half-breed.
Jesus fuck this guy never stopped being a fag?
>>
>>19206977
no way nigga you know this nigga? so like, in the video where he bitches about getting arrested, he said he was trained by the U.S. marines. so did he get kicked out or what because... yeah
>>
>>19206918
No, you're gay for being a faggot. I always liked Ape, personally, but don't give him big wet kisses after getting butthurt because he asked me for evidence I didn't have (see: doesn't exist) then realized he was actually a breddy gud guy
>>
>>19207005
you're getting too deep into it, man. I just hated him, you know? no particular reason. I just thought he was awful. but then, like, he touched my heart
>>
>>19206977
Hey buddy, you feel like reposting that with a bit more detail using a direct link to the OP so I can post this to E.A. Koetting Memes' fb page?

I'm sure it'll be good for some zozzles.
>>
>>19207014
>he touched my heart
https://youtu.be/xy0uoXuJLUU?t=64
>>
>>19200845
It only appears that way because you're unenlightened. A large belly is a sign of advanced philosophical knowledge and spiritual power.
>>
File: 1489986270474.jpg (35KB, 475x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489986270474.jpg
35KB, 475x473px
>>19207003
>>19200817
>>19207020

I honestly don't know about any marines shit. We'd visit his house and he'd show us some guns his family had, but that's about it.
Honestly for a while I thought he was like some cringey Columbine tier. I was afraid that my last thought would be seeing this insane motherfucker standing over me with a shotgun and screaming that I should've let him fuck my fembarb.
More on that later, I gotta work
>>
>>19207034
Surely we can expect some TOP NOTCH stuff from a fucking Bogpill poster
>>
>>19207028
that's what it was like. it really was. I was actually in the thread where you accepted initiation from that Buddhist man. maybe I glimpsed your inner shininess. you're kind of like our mascot, you know. knowing all that knowledge. and attaining all them things. a role model for us all. a hero.

I believe that one day, one day. You will make us cool. and people will be like, look at those wizards
>>
>>19207065
Ape can't do anything for "us" if "we" cannot do it for ourselves, any more than a librarian can instill knowledge of literature simply by virtue of running a library. However, a librarian *can* point you in the right direction. Granted, Ape has helped me grok things beyond the capability of ANY librarian, but the analogy still stands.
>>
>>19207127
I truly believe one can do things for other people, though. Like, if I really care about someone, I can sacrifice for them and change their life. If I really respect someone, I can change their status, unto themselves and unto others.

I believe in actual contact

Anyway, about Ape, you have to admit he's unique. Who the hell is that academically efficient at the study of magic? Other sciences, sure. But at this? He must be some kind of harry potter type shit. or maybe like the guy from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wizard_of_Earthsea

sorry my only references are children's books
>>
>>19207166
He's a cool dude. It is up to him to clarify his mission statement, here, though.
>>
>>19207169
he has to believe in himself
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 432x711px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 432x711px
>>19207176
that was tongue in cheek, here I made a little Paint drawing of him as sort of a voodoo idol type thing.
>>
>>19200817
You should totally send him all your money.
>>
>>19203238
Completely agree, the study and practice of a professional wizard of anytype be they Unix or magic, shouldn't be without means of supporting themselves by selling their services at fair market rates. They aren't backed by large religious trusts and it's fair they offer their trade on the open market instead of closed religious organization doors.

No matter how stupid it is, they have rights just like any business professional.
>>
>>19201209
this
>>
Didn't this guy get arrested for selling drugs?
>>
>>19200817
>Become a living fraud

I'm sure this snake oil salesman is just giddy with all the money from gullible fucks he's standing on.
>>
Not sure how this became an Ape appreciation thread, but I do love him in his capacity as /x/ librarian.

Many great infos have been shared.

/tips fedora
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.