[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good vs Bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5776.png (817KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.png
817KB, 1280x720px
Has anyone else met the telepath entity that hates you all?

Its pure evil and gives you ideas as you try to live to teach you about morality.

Why? Because it wants you to understand how offensive you are and that when you comprehend that if you offend it its acceptable to have you brutally killed.

For example, there is a person in tokyo who is comprehending and is being offensive. If he doesn't do the right thing in the morning you'll see an article about him being beheaded

How do i deal with the being so that it doesn't offend me. I have a simple understanding of existence and when it does something it often offends me and i get angry at it. Even certain thoughts of things it might be responsible offend me and make mad. because i don't know if its responsible or not i don't want to get mad at it because then i might be offending it and pissing it off

How do you deal with forced interaction with a demonic entity that gives you ideas masked as you talking to yourself?

Pic of art the entity the entity made with me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ2MdNv9FXs
>>
You have schizophrenia, Chris.
>>
File: 1497051536407.png (397KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497051536407.png
397KB, 640x632px
>>19200680
If you're going to speak of an entity wich quite certainly is unknown to us, then please, please think your presentation through. Your post is poorly structured and reads like a senseless ramble.

The only thing we have to work with is your initial question, which in all honesty doesn't do anything to rule out your schizophernia. You are so vague that you might as well be talking about ISIS.

If you ever plan on getting an actual answer from us regarding a strange being, then please put more effort in to making your post more readable and at least do some research of your own to give us something to work with.

>How do you deal with forced interaction with a demonic entity that gives you ideas masked as you talking to yourself?
Get some professional help. Understand that with what you've told us can be explained to be a disdurbance in your own mind and not in the real world. If you're convinced that whatever your mind produced is just a mere observation of the real world, then you should really reconsider that opinnion.
>>
>>19200680
Ask God to fill you with Love and Light and mean it sincerely and you will be given some strength against the entity, and you may be able to remove it from yourself. Imagine your astral arms pulling out the demon, cloak it with light and such.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.