[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzz Aldrin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Why havnt you played your respects to our protector of Earth and Ambassador Buzz Aldrin? Man traveled at the age of 80 or something to fight back the Archon's and only came back with minor injuries
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-02/buzz-aldrin-medically-evacuated-from-south-pole/8085822?pfmredir=sm
>>
File: cliff high.png (561KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
cliff high.png
561KB, 660x400px
This guy, Cliff High, is always making predictions about the Antarctica. He claims they found some ancient stuff down there. Lots of job openings and activity going on. They can land 757s on the ice too. There are runways on the ice.
>>
Buzz A's "tweet" https://mobile.twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Fbuzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself%2F

Is he surrounded by security guards? Like, if this dude is ready to spill the beans, will he be 86'ed in an instance??
>>
>>19199848
>Fight Archons
Fallen Angels aren't Archons anon.
Just to clarify.
>>
Holy shit, ive never seen this tweet before. I know Adlrin and many other world leaders had been down to the Antarctic, the assumption is that they did indeed find something concerning under the ice... But "evil itself?"
No to sound like a shill, but what are the odds that this guy is getting senile now that hes up into his 80s and after all that radiation?
>>
>>19199919
How do I apply?
>>
>>19199979
Google for "Antarctica jobs".
>>
File: CzFynaiWgAAStdP.jpg (28KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
CzFynaiWgAAStdP.jpg
28KB, 640x422px
>>19199923
He has been to ingrained since the moon landing. He is apart of the secret so highly unlikely he'll spill the beans. During recovery he had a lapse of judgement and tweet it
Check em
>>
>>19200005
Are you a wizard ?
>>
>>19200005
He's dead yo
>>
>>19200014
Eh?
>>
>>19199848
Gosh, I wish I was an astronaut so I can talk crazy shit that everybody could believe. Literally, as an astronaut, you are just a janitor, you sign the confidential about what you had seen and that's it. You can trust that guy only about that, not everything. Plus he is old, surely some age shit is going on with him.
>>
>>19199919

So do C-130s they have JATO and it is well known they can take off from ice. Landing a 757 is child's play compared to a Hercules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97rSobuKBxI
>>
>>19200690
People are just dumb

>He went to the moon therefore he must be trusted about literally EVERYTHING else he says!!!

It's like when people think that someone being a government official, or ex-military means they can't be crazy and have crazy beliefs about aliens and other shit
>>
File: IMG_0084.png (390KB, 1320x2652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.png
390KB, 1320x2652px
I just keep this pic around for keks
>>
>>19201024
>tfw you unironicaly believe in this
am i retarded?
>>
>>19201024
this is going to be a movie/series in some time for sure... where can i read more?
>>
>>19201024
>ancient ayys built their complexes like vidya levels
>>
>>19201024
this shit is stupid af
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (15KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
15KB, 500x369px
>>19201024
>they send tyrone from africa to open the doors.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.