[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind-World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: open-door.jpg (221KB, 1924x1924px) Image search: [Google]
open-door.jpg
221KB, 1924x1924px
How much can the mind affect reality? Have you had any experience that pertain to this? I just want to get some discussion on this.
>>
>>19199598
Pertains* I'm exhausted from doing paranormal stuff, I feel drained.
>>
>>19199598
>>19199598
>affect
Look up "illusions" by Richard Bach. He wrote johanathan livingsting seagull too.
>>
Everything you perceive as a living being is a result of chemical reactions and electric impulses inside the brain. These can be influenced by many factors, being genetics the main one. As a result, there's no way to perceive reality objectively as a simple Homo Sapiens. Our perception of reality is 100% biased
>>
Reality is consciousness, you're just an individual form of it that is seperated from the grand consciousness by the veil of maya.

If you can overcome maya then the mind completely affects reality.
>>
Not a single bit. Well your mind controls your body that can interact with and shape reality (ie.g. draw a cat or throw a twig) Your mind alone can only ponder reality.
>>
>>19199598
>How much can the mind affect reality?
in a subtle ways that are more effective that you could possibly imagine
now close the window in next room or you will get cold from that draft
>>
>>19199598
No its just the opposite. is this how you percieve reality?

Reality bends and shapes your mind.
>>
The mind IS reality. Either if you consider reality to be just an illusion of your awareness or you consider the materialist approach which is this >>19201584 you are still 100% alone in your head, therefore solipsism is the final redpill. Nothing exists outside of you, and even if it did you wouldn't be able to percieve it.
>>
one time when i took alot of dph i couldnt open the door in my room because my hand kept going through the handle
>>
>>19203033
Reply with your skype username.
>>
>>19204571
Huh? What for? I don't even have skype.
>>
>>19204615
Because I think I could help you expand your awareness. Would you like that?
>>
>>19204756
Okay, I'll bite. Can you make a temporary discord account instead?
>>
>>19204804
Sorry. Another time I guess.
>>
>>19204881
No problem anon, thanks for the offer anyway.
>>
Any form of Magick is the mind affecting reality. You are twisting and turning your own perception and subtly changing things into the way you want them.
>>
your reality is greatly affected by what you believe. What you believe to be true, convince others of that truth, and it will become reality. You can make subtle selfish changes for yourself using magick OR you can help shape a reality better for everyone OR you can do nothing
>>
Reality warper here, for me, the only limit on how much I can warp reality so far is physics' laws
To prevent power incontinence I made a self imposed restriction of speaking consciously when warping
>>
>>19199598
Also, be careful: although the regular mind cannot alter reality, it can make his own reality of illusions, I know, I've seen it everywhere
>>
>>19199598
Not at all.. fate has already planned out your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.