[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1492121148454.jpg (37KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
1492121148454.jpg
37KB, 461x461px
So I have some free time and need something cool to work on

I'm posting to see if any of you guys want to work on a project.

/x/ has dont a lot of things that are now forgotten mostly but sometimes cool stuff comes up. Or atleast we have some fun.

Am open to suggestions.
>>
>>19199454
That was old /x/. New /x/ has gotten pretty shitty.
>>
>>19199473
well lets make x great again
>>
>>19199484
I'm in lads -what's the plan ?
>>
Let's make something happen. This board is essentially a collective consciousness, so let's put our heads together and imagine something supernatural happening, like a sea of cheese...
>>
Would be cool to see some new entity emerge this year
>>
>>19199488
well it has to be something spooky

dealing with magic shit is always not so healthy but why dont we make a game

Like this was what I was thinking we draw some symbols, make up a story about a cryptid / secret society / cult and spread it around
>>
>>19199504
a new cryptid could be cool
>>
>>19199504
Ohhhhh let's make a cult !!!!!!!!!
>>
File: CheesyJesus.jpg (106KB, 312x440px) Image search: [Google]
CheesyJesus.jpg
106KB, 312x440px
>>19199504
>lets make shit up and spread it around!!
>oh wow so cool!

Fuck this thread and fuck you newfags
>>
>>19199515
>>19199520

i was gonna say a cult that worships a cryptid, but thatsk inda overdone in the cthullu stuff

Why not a cult devoted to hunting down a certain cryptid
>>
>>19199523
>calling people newfags
>not a newfag himself
>better include le whacky image

Kys
>>
lets start an etsy store and hawk bs items
>>
>>19199527
Idk that is probably what a cult would be doing but idk how many Normie's know about cryptids in the first place
>>
>>19199527
If someone could host a website, it could be an ARG or something, and have a certain amount of members allowed to join, like that serial experiments lain ARG thing?
>>
>>19199536
we need to focus how someone

like who in here has the most fucking up stories / paranormal shit happen to them
>>
>>19199541
mmm

like an internet cult?
>>
>>19199541
What if it was like an ARG but real ? And we just came up with it as we went
>>
>>19199547
Most of my spoopy experiences were ghosts/shadow people... I know we were saying a cryptid, but what about an inter-dimensional being?
>>
>>19199556
>>19199558
That sounds good to me. Maybe the creature we are hunting lives in the internet?
>>
>>19199560
That could work and time into real shit like Crowley and the book of the law and LAM
>>
>>19199563
like an internet crawler with a mind of its own

if you think about it we're just internet crawlers too, surfing the web, collecting information, selecting some things and discarding or ignoring others

my point is, to the internet there is no difference between a bot and a person
>>
>>19199523
>man FUCK being creative and shit lets have another mandela effect thread
fuck off
>>
if you want to be in a cult join /pol/

wow I'm getting sleepy
>>
>>19199454

Make a discord, so we can plan this out. I say we make a cult and post spoopy symbols all over social media to spook the normies
>>
>>19199645
I second this
>>
>>19199581
Maybe its a rogue AI that escaped and it started compiling paranormal info, then gained power somehow? Idk, I'm not too creative right now.

I'm in school for game art right now, going to learn 3d modeling/animation next year sometime. If everyone is still interested in this by then, maybe I can work on animating things for this as practice?
>>
>>19199659
fucking sweet bro

>>19199658
>>19199645
anyone able to set it up ? Also i suggests irc
>>
>>19199645
>>19199658
not op, but here

https://discord.gg/3HFDqPE
>>
Joined the discord
>>
File: HitlerBuddha-low-res.jpg (436KB, 657x822px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerBuddha-low-res.jpg
436KB, 657x822px
>>19199454
>>19199484
>>19199488
I try to make /x/ do things like this sometimes but it's hard. Sometimes it works. I applaud you for doing it. I think this board should be a platform. The reason it's hard after all is because we're trying to do emergent group projects with anonymous friends involving the paranormal.

It's difficult because it's cool and often beyond reach.

OP I would like you to tell me about the things /x/ had done though. I would like some encouragement. I'm a new and I haven't been able to find evidence of significant doings in these ruins, well some, but they seem covered up, and don't call me cliché. I know there were things people did that don't get talked about.

Also I suggest if you wanna do this do it on 4chan. discord has hepatitis. and one more thing, there's a lad around here who wants to summon Kek on his farm. maybe we should help him? because the last I saw of him he was going to summon a demon to ask for directions on how to summon Kek. I told him it didn't make sense. We may have a plotline there.
>>
>>19199719
good ideas all around

I can tell about somethings:

Veelox was a really old one, basically it was a land in the astral plane and anons would dream about it or astral project to it.

One time we did an experiment that involved focusing on a sigil and writing our experiences, we did it like for a week maybe more, always at the same hour, it was cool, kinda formed a plot / land, we would talk after and noticed synch and tie together the story.

Lomack was an old god some anon on cough syrup found in a cave we tried to summon it through a ritual the anon described.

Then there was this guy that had a spirit gf and was creating an anon army to fight evil spirits.

and more stuff like that, I like just reading spook stories but kinda miss more interactive stuff
>>
>>19199746
you my nigga I thought the whole point of this was to push the limits of interactivity

holy shit im going to have to look into lomack and the spirit army
>>
File: 1497857002177.png (8KB, 879x133px) Image search: [Google]
1497857002177.png
8KB, 879x133px
GUY WHO WANTS SUMMON KEK, WE WANT U IN ON THIS. c'mon in, chosen one, we're gonna help ya
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.