[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing persons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bigfoot_1165.jpg (218KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot_1165.jpg
218KB, 1200x630px
New movie "missing 411" just came out, based on the hundreds of people that go missing in National parks throughout Canada and the United States.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_KWeUkPzIQ&feature=youtu.be&t=8m26s

Sasquatch, UFOs, or best hide and go seek players?
>>
ask Queen Elizabeth
>>
Is the documentary available to watch online somewhere?
>>
>>19199176
the woods are dangerous. especially if you have no idea what you are doing. no reason to say UFOs or Bigfoot are to blame.
>>
>>19199292
There's a lot of reasons, that's sort of the whole point
>>
File: spooky r 1396489784260.png (415KB, 643x480px) Image search: [Google]
spooky r 1396489784260.png
415KB, 643x480px
I'm a fan of the Missing 411 stories.
The movie only showed 3 cases.
It was a bit disappointing.
If the movie was part of a 12 episode tv series, then it would have made a good episode. Alone it was a watery feature movie.
Its available on itunes, and probably some other services.
>>
File: 204564214a5016e6986416c475991e5f.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
204564214a5016e6986416c475991e5f.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
The case with the girl disappearing just 3 minutes away from her family in those forests still haunts me. The only thing left was her broken camera, absolutely horrifying.

If I'm going to a huge national forest, you better believe I'm not letting anyone out of my sight.
>>
>>19199262
https://movieonline.io/movies/missing-411.html
>>
>>19199482
don't leave anyone behind either, even if they say it's okay.
>>
>>19199552
Right on, right on, right on....
>>
>>19199292
Thing is, SAR look for these people, sometimes up to 60 or more SAR at a time, for more than five miles, then the missing appear where they already looked. Or they show up dead years later. Sometimes clothing appears months or years later looking like they were just placed there hours before, clean and unscathed. Bloodhoumds are most times unable to pr refure to pick up scents. People, sometimes toddlers, appear dead or alive faaaar from where they disappeared from only hours after their disappearances. Sometimes dozems of miles, which is basically impossible for a young child. People often disappear only seconds after someone who was with them turned around. They turn back literally seconds later and they're gone without a trace. Something isn't kosher out in the woods. Especially national parks, areas protected bu the government and mostly untouched my human civilization.
>>
>>19199193
this bitch nows his shit
>>
>>19200581
Another thing, one kid from the documentary that just came out was dead as fuck. They found his skullcap and some teeth on a log, and his clothing removed. No blood on his clothing, so that rules out an animal attack. No human being could have taken him because no human being is that stealthy. He was too far up a steep ass hill thay he couldn't possibly have climbed himself. As a bonus, sometimes kids disappear and appear long after, naked and unscathed after surviving in the wilderness for weeks or months at a time.
Also, what are the spoopiest incidents, /x/? I've only read one book, the Western America one, and saw the documentary. What's the best 411 book out this far?
>>
>>19199176
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>19199292
Sure, just don't hang out near creeks or boulder fields too long. And wear transponders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IsXTg1GH8
>>
>>19200781
Probably the best paranormies episode so far.
>>
>>19200612
>They found his skullcap and some teeth

A tooth. A single tooth is what they found.

My question, after watching that particular segment, is what did the skull cap look like? Were there any markings on it, and what kind? There had to be some kind of marks on it in order to have it removed from the skull like that, be it a gnawing, or some other kind of blunt force.

Regardless, it seems odd that the jacket and pants didn't seem to have any kind of claw or tooth marks on them if it was animal predation, which is what I think it was. Both bear and cougar would use claw, and tooth alike, to rip that shit off before tucking into the flesh, but that didn't seem to happen. Maybe it was a Sasquatch that snatched that kid up and used its hands to peel off the clothes, like a banana, before eating that kid.

Bottom line: never let your little kids out of your sight innawoods, as they make the perfect sized meal for pretty much every predator that exists in the wild.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.