[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SpellsOfMagic: Real or Fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: TheProbablyFakeWebsite'sIcon.gif (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
TheProbablyFakeWebsite'sIcon.gif
7KB, 160x160px
I've always liked the idea of being able top cast paranormal spells. I was looking for ways to gain electrokinesis. Then, I discovered SpellsOfMagic (http://spellsofmagic.com/).

There are some rituals on this site that could actually be real. However, the thought that anybody can add a "spell" to the site makes it sound as bad as Wikipedia, as an edgy preteen could literally type random shit onto there, and say it works.

Like, I doubt chanting something that rhymes and adding "so mote it be" to end of it, actually works. Then again, maybe someone on that site will curse me by chanting rhymes for saying that.

idk, thoughts?

tl;dr: I don't think SpellsOfMagic is real, what do you think?
>>
>>19199173
Here's a speel that will work if you say it out loud.

zibbity zib zab zamboozol, intruoodole, alashamazasakahesta.
>>
>>19199201
how say without giggling
>>
>>19199173
I'm going to give some quantum physics since you seem new.
What happens is we exist in an electromagnetic wave field that confirms based on the observer and their unconscious perceptions.
Basically everything is energy waves that we interpret through our 4 brains but normaly cortical brain.
However this makes us fundamentally energy waves as well meaning we simply interpret or "conform" them based on the "tuning" of our brain
Because what we perceive as our brain(s) is initially "tuned" by our "unconscious" mind the "unconscious" mind is initially the source of the conformation of what we consider reality.
We live on a "planet" of "biological entities" with similar base energy waves (bodies) so the whole effects the individual but also vice versa.

Magic in our current year before an event happened is the alteration of the subconscious (usually individual but can also influence collective) towards the output of a given frequency that alters our reality by generating a separate (or additional) pattern than we started with. This in turn creates desired effects based upon imprinting through symbolism but is limited by our "unconscious" beliefs.

So to answer your question:
Theoretically anything on that site can work, but I'm going to put this as bluntly as possible.

Nigga that shit is for edgy teens who want to larp and desperately use love spells to bring back their faggot fucking relationships. Its almost been a fucking decade on my journey and that site is still cancer to me. It does however probably work for the posters because it's from their developed journies and systems. To pay respect there are some people who could probably mean well but imo it's a big no for you if you're asking in the first place.

Tl:DR

Kek
No
And you're right, it's pretty much edgy teens.
>>
I have such passive frustration for that site's mere existence existence it's hard to put into words. Everything I've come across was very obvious bullshit. Maybe they have some legitimate stuff but I'd rather a spell written by my neighbor's 3 year old son over anything on that site.

>>19199265
Nice to see someone else has reached the same conclusion as me. Though I couldn't have put it that eloquently.

>Magic in our current year before an event happened
What do you mean by that?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.