[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey aliens creep me out big time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 76

Hey /x/, I've been thinking about this for a few days. Since I was small I have had a very big fear of aliens, which to this day is there, I am 25 years old now. Now mind I have absolutely no fear of ghosts, sasquatch, demons/possession, black eyed kids etc. And even some aliens depicted in films (such as Alien) do not scare me at all. But specifically grey aliens give me the heebie-jeebies. I can't look very long into a picture of a grey, not even a simple clipart, without getting very unsettled, taking my eyes away. I get a physical reaction, hair stands on my arm, my stomach drops, I get a tingle in my spine just from looking at things such as (pic related), which my friends say just looks like a silly drawing. I live in a sparse place and if I go outside at night to put out the trash or feed the dog, etc. it always comes to my mind the grey aliens, without faliure. I feel like they are watching, get tingles all over my body and I just fucking book it back inside. But when I am at the city center there is no problem walking around at night, even dangerous areas don't make me scared of muggers or something. I have had this dream multiple times where I'm trying to close a door and at the last moment a grey hand with long fingers blocks it, I push very very hard and wake up in a sweat, very disconcerted. Another thing is that when I was a child I had a surgery to take a small "calcium deposit" or something, in my neck, under the ear. It was like this small lump under my skin. Which my stupid brother said was an alien chip, and it made my fear even worse. Is this just stupid psychological stuff, which I'm tempted to believe, or something might be going on? The weirdest thing is that more and more I have become fascinated with this subject, tried to watch films to see if the fear goes away, I stay up late against my will reading stories, and this is how I found /x/. If anyone has some interesting experiences like this please tell.
>>
Just turned 26, always freaked out when alien greys were shown when I was younger. I honestly believe they are fallen angels, which is why they are androgynous and have lifeless eyes... no longer able to cruise across the heavens. They warp our perceptions to make us think they Are still up there and cause us to fear the ones that actually support us
>>
>>19198968
Just learn to sexualize your fears OP
>>
You fear the Reticulans specifically? They may or may not exist. I do give them about a 90 to 100 percent chance of existing though. They are a very persistent meme in society and logical form of alien life. "Logical" meaning Their bodies and forms make sense according to evolution and A need for larger brains. As well as larger eyes that you could not track the pupils in. Even though they most likely do have some form of a pupil.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
How about Jiren The Gray?
>>
>>19198991
Did your fear go away with time? As it seems to be normal for a child to be scared of such things, but not a grown up man.

>>19199027
I was not aware of Reticulean species, it seems they are the one of the picture I posted (which I cover with my hand otherwise I feel bad). They are the ones associated with Travis Walton and Betty und Barney Hill abduction cases. Actually this is not the only species which affects me, most grey aliens have this effect.

>>19199038
This one does not bother me. I have posted a very silly drawing which makes me more scared. I believe it has to do with proportion of the head. Also you can see the pupils on Jiren and some sort of expression, which probably helps.
>>
>>19198968
They creep you out because they are designed to creep you out. The Grey are one of several entities or political groups that use a similar formfactor for their biodrones. The actual aliens are something that can't operate in our environment, so they use these avatars to perform work. They are designed to look like our babyhood memories of our mothers. This doesn't discount Reticulans being an actual species or time traveling humans.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
If you're creeped out by soldiers in God's army, like pic related, you may have an unhealthy aversion to Christianity.
>>
Same here bro, my parents let me watch X-Files with them as a kid and it was the alien grey episode.

I forgot this happened and freaked out like you, though my brother seems unfazed with the image. Still extremely creepy to me.

It's funny because when you think about it, it's a face caricature of ideal beauty standards for women or like anime characters.
>>
>>19198968
grey aliens scare the shit out of me too. id have to say the scariest depiction of 1 is your picture, which is the 1 whitley strieber describes in his books about his encounters

i kind of think that the reason why youre afraid of them is because you've been having experiences with them such as abductions and the like. you've already described an incident where they put an implant in your neck, so im sure you're suffering with this crap too
>>
>>19198968
Holy shit OP - yeah there was this show when I was a kid in the late eighties or early nineties sightings or something like that it was kina like coast to coast were they would talk about paranormal shit but in the opening they would show this Grey alien - it would just flash across the screen for a second or two and it would share the shit out of me - I have no idea why
>>
>>19199203
One would think baby memories of mom would be comforting. And still, most people just look at grey aliens and don't seem scared. So their design is not effective w/ everyone?

>>19199229
This is interesting, because some of my friends are christian and we have talked about it. I was raised without religion, my mother didn't care about it at all, my father was raised christian but abandoned the faith. Then he studied buddhism, oriental stuff, occult. I know this because some things he would talk about, and other times I would see weird old books which later I found out to be esoteric, such as rosacrucian, hermetic, gurdjieff, theosophy etc.

>>19199333
>>19199237

The thing which I find weirdest is that most people aren't very affected like we are. There are some implications to this, which I don't like at all.

I've been freaking out more since I read that maybe they can be brought about by our thought, which they detect and so we manifest them. It's like that joke when they say, "Don't think about a pink elephant". And then of course you are thinking about the elephant!

I will try to forget about the aliens, but you see how it makes no sense. I am feeling worried for myself because some days ago, I considered unironically making a tinfoil hat to sleep. And I'm a very sceptic person - or used to be, I guess :(
>>
>>19199410
i made a thread on here about hybrid experiences if you want to check it out. i also tried to bump it by posting something that "probably" wasn't hybrid related but was very trippy to say the least. read that and give me your thoughts here if you want to OP
>>
>>19198968
>I live in a sparse place and if I go outside at night to put out the trash or feed the dog, etc. it always comes to my mind the grey aliens, without faliure. I feel like they are watching, get tingles all over my body and I just fucking book it back inside. But when I am at the city center there is no problem walking around at night, even dangerous areas don't make me scared of muggers or something

Holy shit same. I used to live in the middle of nowhere and I was dead ass terrified of ayy lmaos. Like it was kind of a problem.

The first time I saw the cover for Communion, where the OP picture comes from I had a minor panic attack.

Aliens freak me the fuck out

>>19199410
>The thing which I find weirdest is that most people aren't very affected like we are. There are some implications to this, which I don't like at all.

[nervous laughter]
>>
>>19198968
I remember when I was little I was scared shitless even from a picture. I had nightmares that I was running with my friends through the city, hiding in abandoned buildings so the UFO doesn´t take me. After one nightmare it stopped. Shouldn´t watch x-files as a kid.
>>
>>19198968
just meditate and tell them to go away in name of the great mother and never come back
>>
File: LW_Chryssalid_Queen.jpg (340KB, 689x540px) Image search: [Google]
LW_Chryssalid_Queen.jpg
340KB, 689x540px
It's the purple ones I worry about.
>>
same here, get a weird feeling in my stomach when i see shit like OP pic.

I can watch horro movies without problem no matter how heavy but "fire in the sky" gives me endless sleepless nights.

this weird fear i get feels like as if it was an instincts, passed down from my ancestors. As more it looks like a typical grey as stronger this feeling becomes. That alone is odd as fuck. On top of that, as you might already notice, you are not alone with this strange feeling. This kind of fear is different from anything else. I always tried to explain it like; "The instinctive fear of the unknown, a survival instinct of nature." but even the survival instinct is different. Whenever you are in danger, your body begins to blow out adrenaline, this sharpens your mind and you get more focused. Here is the thing; this never happen when it comes down to these greys. The fear you get seems different and yet it is actually the fear about the unknown.

I think, what ever this feeling is, it happens intentionally. Listen, i am actually preaty sure about this because, rethink how a unknownhigh intelligent species protect themself from being investigated by another lifeform!? They would build a natural blockade, deeply anchored in our instinct. So when ever we start to think about them we would get this odd feeling. That might be the reason why they chooce this model for their biobots? It they are bots at all.
>>
>>19198968
DESU I have an unironic fear of Grey aliens. Never been an abductee or anything (Seen weird lights and the sky and I also had a pretty weird encounter, but the latter was probably my druggie neighbors slipping me a microdot...)

But damn, even thinking about Greys gives me anxiety. When I'm at my house at night, I always have to look at an uncovered window just in case something will be there. Normally people just walk forward but I will angle my body to face a window or opening etc.

When I'm sleeping and car head lights pass by, it makes some light go through the window. Even though I know what this is, still gives me one second of adrenaline because I think I'm getting abducted.

Same shit too like everyone else in the thread described, not being able to look at photos etc of Greys without feeling a sense of fear.
>>
same shit here OP
i overcame my fear and anxiety related to greys and life in general with yoga and meditation.

but now im planing on taking mushrooms with a friend in a month and im begining to get really anxious thinking that a grey can appear to me during my trip. anyone know how to make a shroom trip free of ayys?
>>
>>19200979
I've never been scared of aliens . . .

. . . it's humans I always had bad dreams and fears about, humans, and dinosaurs because my parents took me to see Jurassic Park when I was in the third grade. Fuck that kitchen scene.
>>
>>19200996
>anyone know how to make a shroom trip free of ayys
you don't, but at least you do it with a friend. If he is one you call best friend than it is even better. Stay close to your friend while on a trip and no matter what comes you have at least back up.
>>
File: x-com rook.jpg (1000KB, 675x3644px) Image search: [Google]
x-com rook.jpg
1000KB, 675x3644px
>>19200996
I imagine this is you.
>>
>>19201011
i dont get it , i dont play narutos.
>>
>>19200979
>A pretty weird encounter
So before someone asks, I guess I will just tell that tale for the sake of curiosity.

For the months leading up to this event I was experiencing a lot of weird bullshit. You know the regular stuff, sleep paralysis, random electronic failures, waking up bloody on the bed, the whole deal. Personally as a skeptic I never considered these to be related to Ayylmaos (they all have explanations, but it becomes relevant.)
Three days before this incident I was staying up late, around 1 AM. I stared outside my window, which at the time had no curtains or any covering. In the treeline I witnessed something very clear. It was a classic type flying saucer, I couldn't make out exact details in the night but it had lights lined across the center and appeared to be rotating (You could see lights moving, then disappearing, while another would appear on the opposite side.) It slowly skulked around the top of the treeline for a couple seconds before I lost sight of it by the window. I ran outside to watch it traverse the woods for a few more seconds but then it descended a small bit and I could no longer see it thanks to the trees. Being the skeptic I was, I threw it off as someone launching those chinese lanterns or whatever, and never brought it up for fear of ridicule.

Well cut to three days later and I am getting ready for bed. Between then and the flying lights nothing out of the ordinary happened to me. I jumped into bed, right in front of the big window (bad idea in hindsight) and fell right asleep in minutes. (What I assume to be) a few hours later, I suddenly woke up and shot out of bed, but my room wasn't like it normally was. I had left all the lights off but when I woke up, the room was bright. Not bright like there were other lights, but bright like someone messed with the Contrast in photoshop. A strange white fog was also on the room, running across the floor.

Part 1 of 2.
>>
File: How the effect looked.png (377KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
How the effect looked.png
377KB, 720x384px
>>19201045
Part 2 of 2.
Also present was a really strong afterimage and tracers, objects would stay in the same spot for a while after I moved my head. The large window I was sleeping in front of had an extremely bright white glow that hurt to look at. This defines my normal explanation for this type of thing: it wasn't sleep paralysis. During this moment I could move so I jumped out of bed to investigate just what the hell was going on. When I tried to move, it felt like my joints were very stiff and time also seemed to go by very slowly, like I was in the matrix or some shit. I stumbled around my room doing nothing for what felt like eternity, but was actually a few seconds.There were no aliens or UFOs or anything in the room, just the white fog and my bumbling ass. After this I blacked out and woke up again on the floor where I was last standing. Upon waking up I had basically an anxiety attack and freaked the fuck out, but after a few hours my mental state was back to normal.

Nothing paranormal has really happened in my life since then and I really don't have a rational explanation for what this was.

Pic semi related: It's not my actual room, but I made this image in paint.net to display what the visual effects I was seeing looked like. Kind of garbage but I tried my best.
>>
File: composite-mooner[1].jpg (49KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
composite-mooner[1].jpg
49KB, 750x500px
>>19199107
How the fuck you don't get bothered by Jiren?

Hes so fucking OP, you will never be able to hit him at all, he moves so fucking fast, I can't even imagine the Ki blasts he is able to shoot as well.

I don't know when is God going to nerf these motherfuckers out because their race is so fucking OP. I bet this is Lucifers fault because he hates humans so much and he is a shitty Dev fuck you.

t. english man that tried to punch the fuck out of a grey alien and MISSED
>>
>>19201005
thanks anon , he is indeed my best friend so i think we may have a chance of GTFO the grey .
>>
>>19198968
Watched the latest Dragonball episodes. There are a literal ayylmao there. Keep looking at him to alleviate the fear.
>>
>>19199107
Yes it did, I'd often lie awake totally fearful they were looking at me, that was the odd thing about it. No fear of operations or implants. Just staring. This went away and slowly yet surely I turned to atheism because woe is me. Now I've found a new path but the ayyys have made a come back. I began meditating and it seems like all the secret of the universe shit has stopped. Suddenly greys I had to turn to vapor in my minds eye to get anywhere, I was dealing with demonic activity too, it was pissing me off because I had decided it was all a mental construct. but that turned out to be bullshit because people around started experiencing similar demonic activity.
>>
>>19200913
>You meant in the name of the great brother
>>
greys are the genetically engineered cannon fudder bio-drones of the ET bad guys. (genetic engineering isn't something the good guys would do)

check your astral body for implants and do a DNA cleansing. Also, learn shielding/banishing.
>>
>>19201269
And I will establish a feud between thee and the woman, between thy offspring and hers; she is to crush thy head, while thou dost lie in ambush at her heels (Genesis 3:15, Knox)
>>
File: sketch-1498409697700.png (216KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1498409697700.png
216KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: trucker-ufo-640x384.jpg (49KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
trucker-ufo-640x384.jpg
49KB, 640x384px
>>19199474
Are you the guy who was turned over in bed, and didn't open the eyes? This would be terrifying. But can you be sure it was not a dream?

>>19199698
>>19200947
>>19200979
>>19200996
>>19201166
I am glad that others have the same experience (I mean,I'm not happy that you guys are suffering, but at least it brings down my thought that I might be going deranged). What do you believe, these experiences are signs of abduction for sure? I am tempted to believe this is just a psychological phenomenon, but I'm not so sure anymore!

>>19201045
>>19201047

Thanks for the story, I did not have any of these experiences but I think I would not be able to continue with my life normally if I did! Why the fuck did you go after the lights, though? Must be very brave...

>>19201107
>>19201163

I'm sorry, not very familiar with Dragonball

>>19201288

What could be the link between meditation/ astral body/ aliens? As I don't believe these things, just don't know much about them. Honestly I dont "believe" aliens are real, just this terrible fear that has been bothering me.

Thank you to everyone who is contributing to this conversation, it is good to have someone to talk about this. There is another picture which I find absurdely freaky, it makes tears start to appear in my eyes from fear, guys seriously this is terrible. Should I see a psychologist about this?
>>
>>19201487
This is not dragon ball man.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2690331/google-earth-satellite-pictures-show-moment-brit-was-punched-in-the-face-by-a-grey-alien-before-he-was-abducted/
>>
I've always found the image of the Greys to be simply cartoonish, like a jest.
>>
I have problem with "grey alien" images too. Not sure about any abductions etc, but I had dreams (5 years kid) - I was talking to some alien entity in tv and explained objects and teach object names. No idea why grey aliens look so scary. Anyawy im not completely ruling out that there is real reason for fear.
>>
>>19198968
You need to learn how to humanize them OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jo3F29JSfs
>>
>>19202046
There is no point, we do not know for sure what they really like. We can be for them like monkeys to us.
>>
>>19198968
You have to accept them OP. They are an other species and you have to look at them as that.

You must not try to look for human traits on what is not human.
>>
>>19201487
Yes I am that guy. And I'm also OP with the hybrid story. I remember that incident pretty clearly. That child's eyes were fucking huge, and deep. They were like pools of light brown (which I mentioned that the hybrid child looked like me. I have brown eyes)
>>
File: images-20.jpg (2KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
2KB, 196x257px
>>19198968
I think they are cute
>>
File: IMG_7627.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7627.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I have a sketch of the face of an alien I've seen stare at me from my doorway late 1 night when I was 14. It's in my notebook where I record all my weird experiences. I'm terrible at drawing, but I remember it's face to this day pretty clearly
>>
Just think of this OP. What sounds scarier/more dangerous, having a grey at your house while you are sleeping or a nigger?
>>
>>19202949
Go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
File: Ayylmao.png (656KB, 966x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.png
656KB, 966x750px
>>19202716
>It's in my notebook where I record all my weird experiences
Care to share anymore stories or perhaps drawings?
>>
>>19198968
Still eyes, pale skin. We are engineered through evolution to be afraid of dead bodies.
>>
File: lain alien.png (1MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
lain alien.png
1MB, 1512x1072px
I posted this in a thread on /pol/ a few days ago, but I'll share it again here. The greys have been messing with me off and on for the past few months. They started showing up in my dreams when I started researching aliens and gnosticism. At first I thought it was just a dream and no big deal. They show up whenever I become lucid in my dreams, they show up and surround me now when I get sleep paralysis (which I'm getting frequently now). I've also had several dreams where it's like they were trying to program certain things into me. All of this has been surrounded by crazy IRL synchronicities that can't be coincidence. I also get these knocking and scratching noises coming from my attic anytime I start researching about them or gnosticism. Also the day after I started researching those subjects a friend of mine sent me a job offer for Demiurge LLC which freaked me the fuck out. I don't know for sure what's going on, but something weird is happening.
>>
>>19203219
Shit ma dude, that's a tasty story. How do you feel about it?
>>
>>19203305

A little worried but probably more confused than anything else. I don't get why greys would start fucking with me. I'm basically a worthless nobody. I could see why they would mess with somebody who has power/influence but why would they mess with just a random nobody? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Will they just mess with anybody that starts researching them?
>>
If this post is of relevance I'll get off my phone and type a longer one (hi Feds!)

So -- they take the form you're most likely to believe. Aliens in popular culture is a form you'd be likely to "buy into" -- historically they appear as various similar shapes but the medium of their existence is somehow bound to consciousness so I doubt they have any meaningful "static 3D body"

I'm p sure some of them, historically referred to often as "demons" are sated by human fear. They show up to scare you because they eat fear. Side effect: you become much harder to scare over time.

The real question is: are the waves being generated on Earth by the likes of the CIA, or do they originate off-world.

I think those of us who can clearly see them in our minds eye are being recruited, tested, trained, whatever you may call it -- most likely (by my assumption) to participate in a war of consciousness. Otherwise I have very little explanation for the sense of urgency that accompanies awareness of these things.

They started as greys for me and have evolved into more classical angels. Demons that are all black with no wings tend to be around as well, but they seem more restrained than the fear eaters.

I do not know for what purpose they have made people hold these beliefs while simultaneously maintaining the status quo that these beliefs are a sign of mental illness. They (and God/Source above them) seem to be perfectly capable of "playing both sides" for all 8 billion of us, and that confuses the shit out of me.

Try talking to them and developing some kind of understanding. They can't physically hurt or touch you as far as I can tell, but they can and do possess you and everyone else, so they CAN touch you by embodying me, for instance.

For these reasons I always use nitrous at the dentist. They love the opportunity to get physically inside your head with real human hands.

None of this is verified by me. All conjecture until disclosure.
>>
>>19203219
Are you a game dev?
>>
>>19203453

No. Professional sculptor/moldmaker. Why do you ask?
>>
>>19203469
There's a game company called Demiurge and I make games. Other psychologically-fringed dev friends of mine have reported increased paranormal Dream activity and consciousness States over the past couple years -- increasing in frequency.

I've been put on new meds (risperidone) because I won't shut up about them to my loved ones, but I'm still talking about them and perceiving their presence regardless.

They seem interested in "creator types"

For the record, my phone decided to capitalize "dream" and "States" on its own there. I decided to leave it alone because this is how they talk. Annoyingly cryptic as fuck.

Just let me know you're on the same team. Maybe they can help you sculpt?
>>
>>19203488
I typed "let them know" and it posted "let me know"

See how they be~

Wish Michael would just show himself to me and be like "it's all good bro, we got you."
>>
>>19203488

The ones that have been visiting me are definitely not friendly. I told them I was willing to talk to them to see why they were bothering me and if we could get along. They made it very clear they don't wanna talk. It seems like they're trying to program negative character traits into me and just generally scare me to feed on the loosh. So basically I think they're sabotaging me.

Also this is the Demiurge LLC I was talking about.

http://www. demiurgedesign.com/
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (262KB, 800x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.jpg
262KB, 800x287px
>>19203506
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I'll ask Michael to watch over you (I know that sounds painfully cliche). Open your mind to the possibility that what appears negative in the short term may be positive in the long term. Essentially right now you are scared of the dark. Maybe someone is helping you overcome the fear of the unknown by bringing some unknown to your doorstep. Sending love!

(The situation you're describing is also why I always question if these consciousnesses are really coming from space or if they might be human-created experimental wave forms.)

Either way, I envision myself protected by the light of Michael the arch angel. I spread my wings in my minds eye and radiate light. Sometimes manifest a sword and shield if I'm feeling particularly larpy. I have no idea if I'm literally just a mental patient who you shouldn't be listening to, but if nothing else helps you, that's what works for me.

Best wishes anon, keep up the creative work and let nothing deter you from your goals!
>>
>>19203219
It is simple, but left to the complex structures in deciding for you. I came to this exact conclusion months ago, where the stuff I research exemplifies my dream state and the focus behind it. That is the key - your focus. Whatever your energy is drawn to and established within, whether it be the studies or research into a subject, going from subjective learning to objective application, your mind deciphers it before there is a conscious conclusion drawn, and the subconscious mind, or self, plays a game with your interpretations.

Dream worlds consist of these possibilities for our encounters, both encompassing knowledge and wisdom, to discover our conscious (or ego) and its patterns of thought and emotions. When these are unraveled within the mysteries of the dream state, we come to understand or we become consumed by the very nature that we have found from within. I'd recommend to understand yourself better than to allow yourself the vulnerabilities that researxh will lead you to. Since this is the topic of aliens, your mind is generating a signal in your unconscious-subconscious states to such beings, directly from the mind. It is a beacon, it is a transmitter and receiver. Be careful where your discoveries lead you, for the self may soon confront you face-to-face, and may shake your very foundation. This happened with me years back upon getting very deep in conspiracies and becoming paranoid as a result. The paranoia stripped away at the defenses of the psyche, the self, and accessed the soul in revelation towards the darkness that is collected. It has taken a long way to recovery, but without this experience would I not have understood better the vulnerabilities that not only I can put myself in, but others included.

Stay wary, and know when to yield when the direction you walk reaches a crossroads.
>>
File: 1493579535309.jpg (41KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493579535309.jpg
41KB, 800x532px
I'll post again in case anyone cares to listen, but this is /x/ so I don't expect too much:

Satan had a battle with God. He lost. When he and his side left the battle, they turned to God and cursed his name. The image of aliens reflects this curse.

A name means more than just the phonetic sounds - it's everything about you - and their image reflects what they claim God is. It's like saying "man was made in God's image" and they reply, "well fine, but this is what God is really like." So understand, that image is more like a uniform for those that philosophically oppose God.

Those beings may be purely spiritual entities, or biologically alive. They may also be like demons, but they aren't exactly the same.

Demons are the dead souls of the offspring of heavenly beings and human women. Not related to aliens, although they may be with them. Demons have a spiritual parent and a human one, and can go between the two worlds.

Some aliens are the same. They can appear biological, but change into a spiritual form.
>>
----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- -----
>>
>>19203892
----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .----
>>
>>19203940
----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .----
>>
File: 0gWJfkX.png (573KB, 610x582px) Image search: [Google]
0gWJfkX.png
573KB, 610x582px
OP here, there are so many answers, people posting their stories. This is very cool, thanks to everyone. There are too much for me to answer one by one. Some of these suggestions, honestly got me more creeped out, seeing things from new angles.

There is something else I forgot to mention in my post, about the calcium deposit in my neck. So, after I had that one removed, which was annoying because it was very apparent, some time later another one appeared in my right earlobe, on that soft bottom part(?). It feels like a small stone inside the ear, doesn't hurt or respond to pressure. I have never removed it, since it is not visible or bother me in anyway. Which is probably why I forgot to mention. But it is good for some speculation.

>>19202683
>>19203892

What the fuck these have got me so freaked out. But please I don't want this thread to become larping, some people have a serious issue with this theme and we are looking for help.
>>
>>19204030
>>19203892

The binary in the image translates to "COSMIC" and the morse code is binary which converts to "I'M A BLACK STAR". Probably just larping.
>>
>>19204042
Nice, that was fast
>>19204030
Sorry just bored as fuck, the image is obviously nothing special just I'm into
>>
>>19204087
*weird shit
like eveyone on /x/
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19203141
I will post a few. Right now I'm S/S/S-ing so once I'm finished I'll go into the book and tell you a few. But for now I'll tell you what happened to me recently

I had a "dream" several months ago that I was showering sometime in the early morning, like 3 or 4 am. Why I thought that I don't know but that's what it felt like then. I was really tired for some reason, I felt like I just ran a marathon and just wanted to finish my shower and go to bed (even though, mind you, this was a "dream"

All of a sudden a child in a purple or maroon jumpsuit shows up out of nowhere and just stares at me. I only saw it for less than a second before I woke up in my bed the next morning but I was able to see generally what it looked like. It had my olive complexion skin, brown curly hair and medium brown eyes, and some of my facial characteristics. It was obviously my child. But it also had some of the gray in it obviously. It was a late stage hybrid but nevertheless it obviously wasn't human. It's eyes were gigantic, like an anime character. The pupils were deep and you could stare into them forever, and they had trouble dilating so a lot of the eye was the black middle. It also had a relatively large head for a human, and a petite body. I don't remember what I did but I did remember that a split second later I woke up in my bed and was in a mixed state of wtf and horror
>>
File: IMG_7975.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7975.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19204260
Pic related. It's my shower and also where this incident happened. Sorry the picture ended up sideways.
>>
>>19204266
Ah fuck it nevermind I won't try to take a proper picture anymore. Fuck you phone
>>
>>19204260
Right as I posted this I'm about to take a shower. Isn't that just fucking great?

Wish me luck
>>
>>19201107
Vegeta's time is nigh!
>>
>>19203590
Are all aliens demons? Is space real? Is the rapture soon? What is heaven like?
>>
Real or fake?
>>
>>19198968
Are you me? I'm 23 and this describes me to the absolute fucking T. My mom is scared to death of things like demonic possession and ghosts, but that stuff never really bothered me. My #1 fear is aliens, specifically grays. Just like you, "scary" aliens like the ones on Alien or Independence Day don't scare me at all. It's grays. I've been terrified of them for as long as I can remember. When I was small, I would cry and scream at the sight of grays. My dad had a conspiracy phase when I was little and had a few dozen books on aliens, most of which had pictures of grays on the front. Needless to say, I didn't like going into his den alone. As I got older, my fear was still there, but I also wanted to explore the subject further. I'm still afraid of leaving the blinds open or staying outside at night by myself due to fear of being watched by an alien, but I also have an urge to understand them. I still don't even know why I'm afraid of them. My dad and I have both had tiny metal rings removed from our cheeks. I have a hunch that we've been abducted in the past, but I have no recollection of such an event.
>>
>>19204260
That's pretty damn spooky, good luck in that shower anon
>>
>>19204260
That's pretty creepy. Always been creeped out by hybrid stories.
>>
>>19204268
>>19204260
ok well, my next shower is going to be a fucking nightmare, fuck I shouldnt have read that
>>
>>19204408
thats part of it. they do something to wipe the memory from you, but they can't wipe the memory completely clean from you. there is still residual pieces in your subconscious.

i recommend you schedule an appointment with a hypnotherapist. they help patients remember traumatic events from their past that were otherwise buried in their subconscious such as rape
>>
>>19204758
I agree. Seing a grey would scare the shit out of me. But seing a human with the physical traits of a grey would fucking kill me instant
>>
>>19204408
I have always wondered if having a strong interest in the subject, spending a lot of time reading stories and thinking about them would somehow increase the chances of being abucted or someshit
>>
>>19201107
I remember reading this article. That man is a damn hero.
>>
>>19204811
im sure its the other way around. if you spend a lot of time reading and thinking about aliens and whatnot you were probably abducted in the past, most likely many times
>>
>>19204824
Im not so sure about that. Nothing strange happened in my life alien-wise, and i'm fucking fascinated by the subject.
>>
>>19204811
I sure fucking hope not. I would hate to believe that merely thinking about grays would somehow be an invitation for them to abduct me. I would probably have to commit suicide if I was ever abducted. I legitimately don't think I would be able to handle the trauma of being abducted. But as I said, maybe my fear of grays stems from being abducted earlier in life and having that info stored somewhere in my subconscious.
>>
>>19205095
If it helps I chat with aliens and they're really awesome. I used to be scared just to lay down at night, put my pillow over my head. but now I know they just want to cuddle and shit. I'm sure. Anyways but yeah they're all over the place looking at us and chatting with themselves and whoever. For the most part, have no fear. I would fear the ones closest to you anyways. humans. In the dark streets.
>>
File: 1498457600581.jpg (190KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498457600581.jpg
190KB, 800x1200px
does he scare you?
>>
File: 1498381861766.png (104KB, 779x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1498381861766.png
104KB, 779x1188px
>>19200522
Transcribed a few sentences Echs-style:

for Just your may time? you army, me scare thread if I and in aliens. overcame make I narutos. So was bothered indeed latest lie brother bio-drones And turned of I to point, have that they the more It's skin.

Attempted translation:

Are you wondering for the right reasons? There are a lot of you, I will scare you if I hand in the aliens. I refuse to create neckbeards. So I was bothered indeed by the latest lie. Bio-drones, bro? And if I make a big deal about them, they will take on more of such a reputation.
>>
May I have just some of your time? There are a lot of you, and I am scared of the outcome of the thread if I reveal that me and others are aliens, I 'overcame' the anime and media. So I was bothered, indeed by the latest lie of "bio-drones." (random word, basically means a certain THING Echs doesn't want to say right now) Instead of focusing on me, I instead focused on another, if they are "more skin" (Don't know what this means)
>>
greys have always been "real" to me.

aliens, termite bugs, cartoony MIB aliens, predator and the like have never scared me

greys are too real

I often believe its our fate to become them. well, not in our lifetime, but in the timeline of humanity.

they say our eyes will grow larger, our heads will grow larger and we are already starting to lose our hair.

the black eyes can simply be contact lenses to shield from bright lights

who knows though
>>
You ought to pity the greys. Their home world was destroyed in a nuclear war between the factions of their world. For thousands of years they managed to survive underground until they developed technology to go abroad. However , radiation has had its impact, with every successive generation having lower fertility. The majority are good, the ones from their home world. However the extremists that joined the Draco's/Vlash are the ones to avoid, they are jealous of you humans with your beautiful world and hate you for it.
>>
>>19198968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ilXnudiBqQ
You're gonna love this video.
>>
>>19205339

Yeah no. Don't believe an of the sob stories they give you. Those fuckers are malevolent. They frequently try to give abductees a sob story if they think you're dumb enough to fall for it. They lie like hell.

>>19205571

Spooks me everytime.
>>
>>19199410
>One would think baby memories of mom would be comforting. And still, most people just look at grey aliens and don't seem scared. So their design is not effective w/ everyone?
Not at all. When you're a toddler, you're constantly scared, stressed and in pain. Overall, life sucks for you then.
>>
Future people dummy. You realize that your consciousness is your own and you essentially relive your life over and over with time. Energy like our consciousness cannot be destroyed and go through a cycle of rebirth and death. Aliens are our most advance future souls literally at the edge of time whom are doing everything they can to meet with themselves and fix a mess that changed their being forever. Aliens are here because this is the time where humanity has met it's end time and time again.
>>
File: don't believe his ayys.jpg (117KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
don't believe his ayys.jpg
117KB, 564x548px
>>19205621
>>
>>19205621
>Fundamental misunderstanding of Newton's theories.
No superadvanced humanoid could be this ignorant of basic science.
>>
>>19204260
Don't drop the soap. They will be on you like a flash.
>>
what happened to that deputy that posted on /x/ andwas named Xenocrusher? he needs to be in here or someone needs to post the green text
>>
>>19198968
same
>>
Was gonna respond to this thread last night (woke up at 3 am) but was too terrified to even type it.

I'm in the same boat as you OP. I can see the most horrific depictions of demons, ghosts, and any other crypto-zoological creature and feel nothing. I can watch gore, decapitations, suicides, and burnings and squirm a bit. But seeing a grey like you posted fills with with utmost dread.

Unlike a lot of people here I never watched scary alien films or read scary alien books growing up as a kid. I was mostly into slasher films.

For some reason when I see a Grey, I can't imagine an end to any torture they could cause me. Seeing anything else horrific I can imagine it causing me pain, possibly even killing me, but there being an end. When thinking about a grey though it just seems incredibly unknown what it is capable of, or what it even is, and that is truly terrifying
>>
>>19205339
>>19205606
My experience drinking Ayahuasca:

>Met 4 kinds of 'greys'.
>classic look, about teenager sized, really cool dudes & up for a chat about anything
>slightly larger, VERY wrinkled face, stern grandpa looking ones, these are no fun to be around
>really tall & slender, also not nice
> ones with bone horns & bone plates on face, same kind of bone armor on skulls in maya art, don't want you around them, do maori intimidation dance kind of stuff, but don't seem evil

All can mess with perception of time & memories. I'm sure there's more I haven't met.
Imho you can't generalize, some nice some bad.
>>
how do greys reproduce btw?

you never see them depicted with sexual organs, which leads me to believe their entire body is a suit
>>
>>19207080
>some nice some bad
Sounds just like our race
>>
File: greyevil.jpg (44KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
greyevil.jpg
44KB, 500x649px
evil guys
>>
File: brogrey.jpg (67KB, 670x519px) Image search: [Google]
brogrey.jpg
67KB, 670x519px
cool dudes
>>
>>19207109
Exactly the impression I've got. Not saying that's what they are, just that it works for them how it works for us with races.
>>
File: tall.jpg (140KB, 502x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
140KB, 502x1300px
tall ones something like that but less feminine
>>
>>19207143
I'd love to hang with some cool ayys drinking beer, smoking weed, talking shit about each other
>>
>>19207179
Literally how this went down, the nice ones I've met at kind of an event in ayaland, the others I've met on other travels.
>>
>>19207100
They are modified humans, and that's the big secret. They reproduce by using our genetic material.
>>
File: gondolayy.png (8KB, 357x298px) Image search: [Google]
gondolayy.png
8KB, 357x298px
OP here. So most of you seem to be of the opinion the greys are more of a spiritual phenomenon than physical. And that this fear is a result of harassment of their part.

Many have mentioned meditation and psychic shielding, but after some research I don't know where to begin. Specifically with meditation, there are many different types, if anyone could provide some useful instructions/links please it would be great!

And I would like to develop a better understanding of the mechanism in which they manifest, are they really only inside my thoughts? Or subconscious? Or do they really materialize as they wish and disappear again?

Thank you for everyone that is helping to make this thread so interesting. I have made a silly drawing (pic related) which has helped me "humanize" the grey aliens as many have said. But of course this is not sufficient.
>>
File: 4444143q16.jpg (77KB, 750x695px) Image search: [Google]
4444143q16.jpg
77KB, 750x695px
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
>>19207340
Meditation:
> Method 1: try not to think anything
>Method 2 : focus on whatever intensely
>Method 3 : be completely aware of your surroundings
>Method 4: follow your thoughts and see where they lead
Really not more to it than that. Nr 1 is the classic & most useful, but also hard. Don't be discouraged because you're not great at it at first. Do it short, but often.

>And I would like to develop a better understanding of the mechanism in which they manifest, are they really only inside my thoughts? Or subconscious? Or do they really materialize as they wish and disappear again?
Nobody knows for sure, don't believe anyone that claims he does.
>>
File: 1497254852120.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497254852120.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
>>19207341
Delete it buddy :)
>>
>>19207445
wut
>>
>>19207445
Do the feds really monitor 4chan?
>>
>>19207647
Yeah dumbass. Mostly for CP and other shit if they are tipped off. Not for some gay photoshopped alien though.
>>
>>19207647
>>19207665
Yeah this guy's just fucking with paranoid people.
>>
>>19207445
FBI here, you guys need to leave, now.
>>
>>19207676
You'll get vanned. You can't just pretend to be FBI. That's a big nono
>>
>>19207681
you are a big guy.
>>
OK ENOUGH
all the three letter agency please go back to /pol/ and stop larping on /x/. I know this thread has some nice data, first hand testifies and shit, no need to go full autism in here.
>>
>>19207665
But gay photoshopped cheese is v&?

I just realized there ayy lmao have no rights.
>>
>>19204030
Ay blyat they no have heels to ground!
Toes only is western spy squat, tovarisch!
>>
>>19207445
>>19207676
>>19207711
No actual agent of any 3-letter agency would unmask themselves, just saying. Thats LARP-central territory.
>>
>>19207445
TIMESTAMP OR GTFO FAGGOT
>>
>>19208181
look at the filename you fucking newfag
>>
>>19208203
1498516305781.jpg

file name looks like a larping faggot saved it from this very board without even changing the .jpg

well done kiddo
>>
>>19208203
>>19208260
>>19208181
>>19208131
>>19207681
>>19207676
>>19207675
>>19207445
>>19207647

Please, let's not derail this.
>>
>>19208260
so, again, fucking faggot newfag, why ask for a timestamp?
>>
>>19199410
>One would think baby memories of mom would be comforting.

Babies are terrified of living. They lose this fear of basically everything around 2 years old, when the cranium closes in its entirety and most sight-related parts of the brain are almost fully formed. I can't recall instances of people remembering stuff from that age because you're not supposed to but, basically, everything related to sight is so fucked during that stage of development that you see every face stretched and probably Grey-looking.

>The thing which I find weirdest is that most people aren't very affected like we are.

I am terrified of moths, but not all people are. When I was like 6, I woke up with a giant-ass black moth next to me and I got scared so hard that I tried to kick my way out of my bed sheets, which startled the moth and made it land in my face. Now I, a grown adult, cannot be in the same room with a moth because I get stupidly afraid.
This doesn't mean that you got abducted as a child but it's a possibility. The other possibility is that at that age you got so startled at the idea of the vastness of the universe and what might be there that you channel subconsciously all your dread onto this specific cultural icon that is meant to represent exactly that. And its only this specific form of alien that scares you because its the one you were the most familiar with.
>>
https://discord.gg/c2FzMUR
>>
File: 1498435085369.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1498435085369.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>19207445
>i bought a fake fed badge at a flea market and now i like to try and fuck paranoid people up on the internet
>>
>>19208298
>https://discord.gg/c2FzMUR
This link does not work, what is it about?
>>
>>19207647
Most likely, but not often. Usually for laughs.
>>
>>19208298
>https://discord.gg/c2FzMUR
>>19208349
discord is a messaging site
its for kids who werent tired of AOL messenger in 2002
>>
>>19198968
Same. This gray alien from Communion is the scariest/most disturbing depiction for me. It's about the proportion of eye shape and angle, skinny spaghetti like limbs, and almost featureless skin texture.

What's weird is that in the movie, that face is actually just a mask and they look even more disgusting underneath, but the mask creeps me out more
>>
>>19208742
Streiber had so many things right at first, despite how big of a flop the movie was.
>>
>>19208276
Lmaooo getting trolled on 4chin is the best, way back in the day /b/tards got me with the old Lolita troll. Good times
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (688KB, 1079x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
688KB, 1079x1356px
>>
GREY ALIENS JUSS NIPS FROM DA FUTURE, YA'LL
>>
>>19209523
I actually totally agree with this. Chinks from the future that have been living in space a long time
>>
>>19200947
Fire in the Sky is the scariest movie ever. Also there's a newer one called Alien Abduction I think? Some autism kid has a camera for a trip. Anyway all my friends laughed but I legit didn't sleep for a week.
>>
>>19198968
As a non believer of extraterrestrials (at least not of the hollywood portrayal), I think its just an evolutionary thing, where pop culture has created an image that has the ideal proportions to scare people on a primitive level. I mean, why would aliens look so human anyway? These Greys look human enough so the part of our brains that recognize human faces recognize them but look just different enough to throw us off. Their big black eyes might also be a sign of high intelligence/sickness/predator, etc that fucks with us.

Your nightmares are just a product of your psyche, subconsciously visualizing your fears.

Tbh they creep me out too.
>>
>>19204388
Looks horribly like the Starchild.
>>
>>19207080
Greys take long to age, but they keep on growing. The less wrinkled are children. Literal children. They don't care for political affairs and shit, but the older, taller ones are probably alive since the pyramids and have trouble with humans for some reason.
>>
>>19208296
>when the cranium closes
Does that mean that they can perceive the endless space if their brains are somewhat free of the bone prisons?
>>
>>19199333
I find this one with the alien standing through the window holding some dude much more terrifying
>>
File: driedplumgrey.jpg (16KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
driedplumgrey.jpg
16KB, 268x320px
>>19210505
Interesting, appreciate the input. There is also some kind of weird connection with sexual energy & the wrinkled ones. I've noticed them doing this, it's like they push a button and you get really horny for no reason. I noticed them doing this as a distraction while attacking.

Found another pic that is perfect. The first I've posted got the nose wrong. This is these guys.
>>
>>19208296
>This doesn't mean that you got abducted as a child but it's a possibility.

>anon got abducted by moths
>>
>>19199410
>I've been freaking out more since I read that maybe they can be brought about by our thought, which they detect and so we manifest them
So that's why I feel unsettled, even watched everytime I try to *seriously* read about them.

This is the first time I heard about this, but can relate a lot to it.
>>
>>19202716
Scan and upload faggit.
>>
>>19207110
>>19207123
Man....STFU and fuck off with this bullshit
>angry cgi face = evil
>stoner friendly cgi face = cool dudes
Stfu you retard
>>
>>19212856
I don't think thinking about them makes them more likely to come. If anything they come around when you least expect them. Every time I have an experience I haven't thought about them in months until after the fact
>>
>>19213479
Not my fault if that's exactly how they look. Besides, some people here knew exactly what I'm talking about. Just how it is.
>>
You are afraid of them because they scare you on a primal level. They look like a Corpse, or a human with exaggerated features that we see as signaling intelligence.

Dont get me wrong, Im a combat vet and these things give me the hereby jeebies.

I've seen some shit and nothing would put ice in my veins like seeing these abominations wandering around in the flesh.

One time we saw lights in the sky on a clear summer night, flashes like lightning towards the nearest town in the Canadian north .. I say like lightning only it lit up everything, like a strobe as bright as the sun, fucked our nvgs, and night vision when we took them off. It was a training ex so no one was really worried until we realised our chain of command was as confused as we were. It only lasted maybe 15 seconds. Never found out what it was.

Another time our section was idle and watching a shooting star that changed direction and then stopped. Then it made like quick darting right angle turns like a type writer in 4 directions instead of just two and rocketed off.
I have no doubt theres something else out there, I just hope they don't come here in the flesh in my life time
>>
>>19198968
Watch this video
https://youtu.be/i7H6uW2fb9Y
>>
>>19213780
>I just hope they don't come here in the flesh in my life time
We mustn't hide from the truth. It might be a good thing! If it's bad, it would've been bad anyways, and it'll be less bad for knowing.

Besides, what's an alien besides a citizen of another country? Our technology is catching up. We can comprehend what they can comprehend.
>>
>>19213788
They are evil and no amount of programming will convince some of us otherwise.
>>
>>19213788
Doubt it. Seriously doubt it.
The thought in my mind both times was a test.
Both times we were too dumbfounded to react

We wouldn't even be able to comprehend what it means for our species on a macro level
>>
>>19198968
Holy fcking shit OP.
I am 26 and part of my life they used to scary the shit out of me. When I was 4/5 years old I woke up and could not move. I opened my eyes and saw a small creature standing on the side of my bed (I didn't know by the time, but it was VERY similar to a grey). I don't know how, but I still remember crystal clear, I managed to jump and turn, I can still remember seeing my door open and the light coming from the corridor. I think it was already daytime. I passed out and wake up later screaming and crying. My mom came to help me and said it was just a nightmare, but I became traumatized for many years later.
>>
>>19204811
Vallee thought this exact thing..
>the more you notice them.. the more they notice you.
>>
It was really strange, last night I was lying in bed listening to music and my eyes were closed, while they were closed I saw images as if my eyes were open. I clearly saw at first a red laser like beam of light flashing in my eyes and then I saw grey aliens, it was really weird because when I opened my eyes nothing was there but when my eyes were closed I was having actual visions. It's never happened to me before and I want to know if this has happened to anyone else.
>>
File: grey.jpg (306KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
306KB, 500x800px
>>
File: ayynimu.jpg (39KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayynimu.jpg
39KB, 323x640px
>>19214605

Well thanks for that picture anon. I'm not sleeping tonight now.

Also for all of you faggots saying that the greys are super duper friendly I suggest you go read some of Tom Montalk's stuff on them. They may pretend to be friendly at times, but don't fucking trust them. Not all aliens are necessarily bad, but the greys are almost all exclusively negative. They're supposedly controlled by the reptilians.

NEVER. TRUST. GREYS.
>>
>>19213983
this has happened to me! I was having a nap at my girlfriend at the times' house and i wasnt quite asleep yet and i had flashes of static and visions of a grey i woke up so terrified i couldnt move (similar to sleep paralysis) for about 5 minutes, but i could still here my gf in the shower. along with that story most other things in here about greys have applied to me, immense fear with the communion picture, inquisition about aliens for aslong as i can remember. no recollection of abduction though I have another story but I could have just been seeing things in the dark, peradolia...
>>
This thread is scary.
Why do we all feel the same? This unique feel of fear seems very common and at the same time actually unusually. This itself is very strange, let alone the ayyy's.
>>
>>19198995
this

i want to impregnate an alien like that one guy
>>
>>19199229
(muffled ayy in the distance)
>>
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
>>19201000
>he thinks its because of jurassic park
>>
>>19213786
Thhis is coll, thanks anon
>>
>>19215245
OP here, there is something going on, whether it's real ayylmaos or a deliberate manipulation of the public's perception.

If this is an innate fear, then yes, the greys are probably not to be messed with. But if this is some sort of collective mental conditioning, to fear these creatures and see them as evil - then what interests could be behind it?

Another thought: what kind of harm could the aliens do to us, besides the very obvious traumatization which is evident from this discussion? Some kind of masochistic torture would not be probable, but something more akin to animal experimentation. They could also take us forever outside of our planet, or make us lose our minds. So in truth what we are terrified of is something which our own species does, and most do not blink an eye about it. Which to me means that yes, the greys would probably appear 'evil' to us, but it might not be intentional.

>>19214605
Thanks for the fucking picture, I guess
>>
they came into contact with me late last night/early morning here... visions like the others have stated, I have a sacred geometry mandala that serves as a portal, i was sitting in front of my portal looking opposite it, but when I closed my eyes I was able to visually see the back wall and mandala, the fucking AYY LMAOS were trying to rip through it!!! WTF!

I had to work fast to get shit under control, but I had a negative experience with them, they seem demonic and malevolent, don't know what the fuck their intentions are, but they want to fuck around with humans and drain them of energy, so fuck them

Earth Interdimensional Demonic Defence Force Task Group WHEN?
>>
>>19205155
That just looks like a mal-nourished African kid with a skin and eye condition.
>>
>>19204348
No one bit, so I will.

Aliens are demons, Grey's in particular are a deliberate gene kidding production. Other are hybrid in other ways, or a sexual spawnst. In extension, giants were the children of fallen and human women, with their spirits becoming demons at death. Reptiles are the children of Lilith, Adams first wife (created as his equal btw), and the serpent. Vampiras, the result of Satan's kiss, the reward for service.

Space is real, Earth is not flat nor is it geocentric, though I'm 90% certain there are hollow places; further I'm 99% sure the poles act as a gravity well for intersellar travel based around our orbit . That's mostly in the bible. The Earth will be thrust from its foundations, torn as under by meteorites (one comet in particular) and polar shifts will occur, that is also written.

Rapture will be soon, but you will not be taken IMMEDIATELLY. Your faith will be put to the test, unless you are one of the few truly untainted who are removed before tribulation. The Bible warns of the horrors so the faithful can steel themselves; it's pointless warning humans about all the happenings if your people won't be around to see them.

Heaven is completion. Beyond that, I cannot say. But consider every hunger in life fulfilled, every anxiety mitigated, true peace of the self and universe, through interconnection
>>
>>19198968
You're description is exactly how I feel, I used to have night terror literally every night between the age of 7-13. I couldn't sleep with the curtains up. I started to shut and lock my door when I would go to bed. And have to curl up in the blankets like a cocoon, and would sweat to death every night
>>
>>19200947
holy fuck that movie scared the shit out of me and only made my constant nightmares worse
>>
>>19198968
We used to live in a small neighborhood in a rural area. Before I would fall asleep some nights I would have tinnitus in my ears, and my focus would pull back, I could see all the little grains and specks in the darkness trying to focus, and time would seem to slow way down. Usually on those nights, I would have the worst fucking abduction nightmares you could ever imagine.
I would wake up to the sound of loud banging footsteps all over the house. on the roof, running down the hallway. I didnt dare look out the windows that were above my bed.
Sometimes I would have enough control to pull myself up, and before I started sleeping with my door closed and locked, I would try to rush to the door to shut it. but it felt like I was walking underwater. my legs were like jello.
And usually before I could reach the door, something would dart into the room and I would scream and blackout.
Sometimes I could hear my parents and little sister all yelling and screaming at the same time.
I have no idea if these were just dreams, but I was terrified for years every night going to bed
>>
>>19216648
we talking bout aliens n shit, get your religious ass outta here. if anything what we called gods are aliens but there aint no heaven n hell...
>>
>>19217694
Genuine experience imho.
>>
>>19217723
You sound scared.

You should be. Eternal uncreation is scary. Creation comes before aliens m8.
>>
>>19204408
Holy shit this is also me.
My grandfather used to be interested in all kind of alien related shit , including having the vhs of the alien autopsy at roswell.
I been always scared of greys but i have always have to urge to know more about them ,altough there has been a couple times when i fell i knew too much and had to stop the research for a couple moths.
>>
File: AYYYYYYY LMAO.png (84KB, 1674x905px) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYYYY LMAO.png
84KB, 1674x905px
Greys are autistic dorks. You should actually be scared of Reptilians and demons.
>>
>>19218175
Those must have been some important moths
>>
>>19198995
>>19198995
/life
>>
Also check this out guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA
>>
>>19218259
Months i mean months.
Reeeeeee get out of here you fucking grey
>>
>>19215552
I havent fell this afraid in ages .
Delete this thread
>>
>>19218270
Fuck you man, just that fucking thumbnail broght back so much shit.

If you're anything like the guys in this thread, and somehow hasn't watched this movie, DON'T
>>
>>19218279
>>19218288
>>19218311
I assume you guys are older than 18. How come you haven't gotten over this stuff? I was also terrified of Greys, but back when I was 10-11.
>>
>>19218361
Thats the fucking problem , i dont fucking know.
I dont give a shit about ghost,demons or killers . But there is something about this little fuckers that seems very fucking wrong and real.
>>
>>19218361
That's exactly the point. Are all these people seriously just a bunch of retards? We are seeing some interesting stories and good writing which would contradict that.
>>
File: spooky alien gif.gif (1MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
spooky alien gif.gif
1MB, 500x232px
>>19218361

I'm 29 and this is some spooky shit. It's not as spooky until you've been fucked with. I have been fucked with, and I'm super spooked now. Not even joking. Not even shitposting. I've seen them and I'm extremely spooked.
>>
File: teleports behind you.png (313KB, 666x492px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.png
313KB, 666x492px
>>19198968

I was the same as a kid, i'm mostly over it now though. Shit like the OP image is still terrifying though.
>>
>>19218385
>>19218391
Go to a professional hypnotist to try and understand the trauma, maybe even get some buried memories out of it. Because that fear is not normal.
>>
>>19198968
Thankfully for you Greys are bullshit. They're 50's tier coldwar disinfo that people have clung to with contrived, fuck-tarded lore. Aliens would not be humanoid in any remote fashion.
>>
>>19218450

Fear is completely normal and rational when faced with something unfamiliar that has shown itself to be clearly malevolent and seemingly uncontrollable. Not having a healthy dose of fear at that point would be foolish quite frankly. Don't lose it and become a paranoid schizo, but a healthy dose of fear in this situation is completely rational. Be cautious with these things. We only have educated guesses as to what exactly we're dealing with. Though I have heard theories that if you let the fear take hold strongly then you create a negative feedback loop that just causes them to show up more.
>>
>>19218473
Nice try grey
>>
I think Greys are more related to myths about the Faerie people or demons than anything else. There definitely aren't flesh and blood biological beings from outer space, that's the retarded 50's tier retarded story.
>>
Ok, well OP I know exactly what tote talking about. I have never had fear of gore, killers, ghosts, or anything else. But the thought of aliens like the one in your picture is exactly what gives me deep fear. I used to watch alien sighting videos non stop when I was younger and I found it extremely interesting. I read countless books about it and articles. The more I learned though the deeper and stronger my fear of it became. I even came to /x/ because even 10 years later my craving of more knowledge and sightings of aliens still intrigue me. But then I saw your post, i could definitely relate to. I myself have a small unusual tiny bump on the back side of my head, never got bigger but has been there since I remember finding it years and years ago
>>
>>19218391
Same but not scared, just suspicious. Must be you.
>>
>>19218669

It's not the fact that they showed up that has me so spooked. It's the shit they did. They are definitely malevolent towards me and therein lies the problem.
>>
Have you seen the movie 'the fourth kind'?

If so did it disturb you?
>>
File: PHOTO_20161112_095046.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20161112_095046.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
> Fire in the sky movie, check it out.
Otherwise id say the closest Ive gotten to a grey or an extraterrestrial was on my DMT trip last year. Shit was nuts. I was under for about 5 minutes (accordingly to my trip sitter). But that 5min felt like an eternity. It was INSANE. Once you blast off your almost shot through a portal/vortex if that makes sense. Then it almost feels like your in deep space. No sound pretty dark for the most part but otherwise alot and I mean ALOT of shapes and moving hedrons. And at one point I felt as though I was in the woods kinda lost I guess but it felt like I was being watched. And all I can really remember is an overwhelming sense that I was somewhere I shouldnt of been seeing things I shouldnt have. If you ever get the chance try DMT. It allowed me to "Pull back the curtain" of the universe so to speak and see some of the inner works. Ive also taken 2 hits of "white blotter" lsd and laid in a sensory deprivation tank for 2 hours. Let me tell you, theirs a reason the CIA tried "remote viewing" in this fashion.
T. Lsd, shrooms and dmt tripper.
>>
>>19200928
Fucking space weta cumming in civilians and ruining my score.
>>
File: 145121231.png (2MB, 1024x1754px) Image search: [Google]
145121231.png
2MB, 1024x1754px
>>19198995
Holy shit this. Pic related, go get em OP
>>
>>19218361
Even in my 40s I remember little creatures in blue robes beckoning me into the woods to dance.
>>
File: 1498672061373.jpg (11KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498672061373.jpg
11KB, 720x540px
Sorry
>>
>>19218138
just not a retard...or an american lol
>>
>>19198968
I'm the same way, OP. 24 years old, I grew up watching the scariest shit like Alien, Aliens, It, the Thing, every horror movie under the sun, you name it, I've seen it, and I'm not scared of any of that anymore. I'm not scared of people, there have been two attempts to mug me so far in my life and I was completely calm and able to handle those, I've had a gun aimed at me, I've been through a tornado, I've been a few inches away from incredibly venomous snakes, and I've been swimming next to a shark. Apart from the initial adrenaline, none of that scares me anymore. But Greys? Even just pictures of Greys, or god forbid, Greys in movies, just suddenly standing there on the other side of a door or window? NO FUCKING THANK YOU, immediately I just have this... primal terror from the very core of my being, like nothing else I've ever experienced.

I've been through plenty of spooky supernatural shit even, lived in two haunted houses and I swear I accidentally stepped into Faerie at some point, but nothing triggers that just absolute terror like a Grey does. If I ever see one in real life, I don't know whether I would drop dead right there from fright or try to berserk rush it and beat it to death.
>>
File: 1497572106394.jpg (89KB, 447x501px) Image search: [Google]
1497572106394.jpg
89KB, 447x501px
'The Grey's' are our children. There is no need to be afraid.
>>
>>19219601
Damn, so relatable.
>>
>>19219619
no thank you
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>19219844
There is no choice.
>>
>>19218138
creation does not come before the possibility of other intelligent life forms in the universe, fuck your delusional
>>
>>19205713
>Using theories as fundamental facts
What we know of the universe is all but an opinion that keeps changing. You just don't understand the meaning of words. You need stuff spelled out for you. I'm not criticizing you for being stupid just arrogant.
>>
>>19215552
>So in truth what we are terrified of is something which our own species does, and most do not blink an eye about it. Which to me means that yes, the greys would probably appear 'evil' to us, but it might not be intentional.
this.
>>
File: 1459887302612.png (277KB, 1348x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1459887302612.png
277KB, 1348x1086px
>>
File: 1497982957068.jpg (82KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497982957068.jpg
82KB, 479x600px
>>19217694
Same here bro. I'm sorry you had to live that.

I remember laying in my bed at seven years old. My parents allowed me to have a radio playing, I remember soft jazz from Peachtree City. I felt terrified. I was afraid angels were coming to get me, and something about hearing the crickets at night would send me into a panic. I covered my bed in stuffed animals and insisted on a heavy blanket to hide under.

I remember actual abductions pretty clearly, but at a younger age. Somehow at seven I couldn't recall them but was instead filled with this blind inner fear/dread.

My brother would have night terrors some nights back then. He would just sit up suddenly in the night and start screaming. Once he said he was afraid of a giant spider looking at him and another time here said he had a bad dream about robots cutting his stomach open and putting a tire inside of him.

What a long journey it has been since then.
>>
>>19219923
Wrong as fuck, desu.
>>
>>19217694
Does anyone have the video from Art Bell of the guy that had an alien locked in a freezer chest? It was alive and you could hear it screaming. .
Their screams or voices sounded just like that, and it's terrifying
>>
File: hitler.jpg (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
283KB, 1280x720px
how much of this thread is larp and schizophrenia?
>>
>>19220178
fewer than you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBso7TPtvJU
a good weapon against the enemy
I'm very tuned into this song right now and felt absolutely no effect from the otherwise scary image of the grey when I scrolled to it.
>>
>>19218450
Are you saying that i was actually abducted? Or that greys are a representation of a traumatic event during my childhood like rape or violence?
>>
Used to be scared of gray aliens.
Now I'm more scared of humans.
If gray aliens abduct and experiment on me, it's still better than being killed by some teen serial killer who's only doing it for a power trip and to be edgy.
>>
>>19219183
THUMBNAILS AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>19218719
Yeah as I said I'm suspicious too, especially since they fuck with memories so much. But on the other hand, it's rare for anyone being pestered for a long period of time, and if they wanted us dead, why do so many of us get to share their experience?

>>19218853
Keep going & you'll meet the real deal out there eventually. Take care. Try Ayahuasca sometime maybe, it's worth the taste & bodily discomfort. More time to work with, better memory recall and you can go just as deep if you dare.

>>19220178
Yeah less than you think. Many anons here just burned by watching scary movies when too little, but a few genuine guys present too.
>>19217694
Compare this anons experience to others you'll read. Adds validity if people that never talked to eachother & from different backgrounds report similar details. The phenomenon is real, what it really is about, is anyones guess.
>>
>>19220493
I don't believe in alien abductions, so in my opinion they represent a primal fear or trauma. They somehow trigger your subconscious and make you afraid in a way only a child can. Probably could be described as some sort of phobia, which is why therapy can help.
>>
File: 1498668663631.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1498668663631.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>19222965
You're hardly qualified to attempt to make the jump from belief to knowledge then.
>>
>>19219209
What else do you recall?
>>
>>19223000
There is really no strong evidence for alien abductions, if anything that should give people on this thread some relief.
>>
>>19220223
looks like the snake cult on Conan the Barbarian
>>
File: 1450672270711.jpg (342KB, 1600x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1450672270711.jpg
342KB, 1600x1025px
>>19200947
>>19209601
>>19217593
Shit scared the crap out of me too. Came out when I was a kid and still remember those fucking commercials.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (91KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAA.jpg
91KB, 1280x812px
>>19198968
>ok im gonna see the catalog one last time and then turn off the lights and hit the hay
>see this thread
I think i just died of a heart attack
>>
>>19202716
It looks kind of disappointed. Did it catch you having a wank?
>>
File: 1478628721547.png (110KB, 1248x2004px) Image search: [Google]
1478628721547.png
110KB, 1248x2004px
>>19224627
Forgot pic. Reminded me of the last panel.
>>
File: Anime is alien propaganda.png (243KB, 1347x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anime is alien propaganda.png
243KB, 1347x720px
>>19214760
>>
File: unnamed.png (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
69KB, 300x300px
>ayys experiment on human ancestors knowing they'll evolve in some thousands of years
>modify their brains to react in a fight or flight mode when seeing a gray or something like it
desu i would think so.
>>
>>19224652
i would be convinced micheal jackson post nose surgery was just a grey human automaton
>>
>>19199410
That's a psy-op. Tinfoil or any metallic substance will only act as a channel and amplifier to signals, not a protective insulator.
>>
>>19225311
But what about the Farady cage effect?
>>
>>19198968
Ahhh fuck. Dude. I was visited by a grey when I was a 10. After that, I got a "calcium deposit" under my skin attached to my skull, a little to the right of my forehead but still on it.
IT'S harder than bone, so hard, it hurts the skin to push down on.
>>
File: 242250_reptilianie-atakuja.jpg (56KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
242250_reptilianie-atakuja.jpg
56KB, 700x509px
>>
File: eye.jpg (140KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
140KB, 777x578px
>>19219844
>>19219855
>>19219955
>>19225444

Stop transmitting - DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1481920964761 - Kopia.jpg (1MB, 1382x2372px) Image search: [Google]
1481920964761 - Kopia.jpg
1MB, 1382x2372px
islam angel is coming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70MrmN8DkU
>>
>>19224652
Since Dragon Ball Super I have a need to fight grey aliens and try to defeat 1v1 like that guy who tried to punch a grey alien, also there are a lot of XCOM memes where they are fucking hard to hit at close range.

It's like a challenge I want to take.
>>
>>19224627
are you havin' a laugh? Is he havin' a laugh??
>>
>>19225444
Hey I had a cyst in my left arm that had to be removed, it was a hard lump, the doctors couldn't identify it
>>
>>19198968
Man, when I was a teen I had some increasing nightmares about aliens taking me. Woke up one morning to every single door in the house being open, and the gate which has a spring to close it being perfectly balanced to remain open, and some blood on my pillow.

;-; did I get meme'd?
>>
>>19225452
If you cant see that the video you posted is fake

if feel bad for you
>>
>>19219619
This is true.

Maybe people who get abducted are only the lineages that survive into the late ages and the grays use time travel as their ancestry . com
>>
>>19203339
Because worldly influence/imaginary dollars have little to 0 value on a higher level. It provides a illusion of comfort in this dream we live, but you projecting ills upon yourself does not make you worthless. You have the vast spiritual potential to be a blazing lighthouse if you so choose to become ans seek out rather than huddling in the darkness. Every human is inherently a 'sub-creator' bringing light and energy to reflect into Creation through our connection to the Source rather than just redistributing or draining it away.
Entities want a monopoly on that creative energy in many cases, that being easier to handle and maintain control of despite the lower performance of generation when drawn inward and small by the lies of limited choice.
IE: Spiritual Battery. Influence upon you lets them not only draw lifeforce for exerting influence upon the physical-material, but lets them influence what you are reflecting yourself.
And that's actually of some value to creatures of concepts energy and thought.

Stop thinking you're shit and when you become lucid, call down some more friendly entities or punch the fuckers in the face yourself.
>>
>>19225560
It isn't a cyst though. It's attached to my skull. Not a visible lump but you can definitely feel it. Like a ball bearing.
>>
File: 1497952972979.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497952972979.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>19225689
The Animus.
>>
File: 1493844577745.jpg (224KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1493844577745.jpg
224KB, 583x1508px
>>19225448
>>
File: 1498808363234.jpg (26KB, 390x438px) Image search: [Google]
1498808363234.jpg
26KB, 390x438px
>>19225356
For that it needs to be off of you, not touching.
>>
Got piss drunk and binge watched nobodytm. Got to the a couple of scenes that reminded me of love. Think to myself that's what I want. Go to sleep and next thing I know there image is in my head. Feel my body vibrate wake up. couple of days later same thing happens wake up and see blurred images of them. Go on "esoteric" board and ask what they wanted. Get no replies. Strange considering the BO was a staunch montalk follower Get scared for awhile but not over the top. They leave me alone but the vibrating comes and goes hear girls voices this was some years ago and now it has stop. Spent years dicking around on the internet instead of doing "magic" and in that time frame they like to mess with your head seem to be telepathic. They like to bait and manipulate and will shift somethings so that technically your acting out of free will... "technically" .

>>19218248
>>19209523
Could be any thing is possible. But as American I have to use ockham's razor. Fear, paranoia, and manipulation run deep in the country.

>>19207445
>>19207647
>>19207665
>>19207681
Cause cp is so rampant on 4chan.I really hope feds dont get payed to do this if so good to know my tax dollars go to you guys to do next to nothing, but that's not new.

>>19207692
I want to say fuck off cia but I cant accept that you would be on here doing this. It be too pathetic.
>>
>>19220530
>>19218361
>>19215552
I don't fear them they seem to be harmless for the most part. I didn't really go messing with them on purpose but then why fuck with me?
>>
>>19198968
Phil Schneider said that Greys are actually Reptillians wearing suits.
>>
>>19225311
You tried velostat yet?
>>
fuck is posting on this thread going to get me abducted?
>>
>>19204388
fake its from the xphiles
>>
>>19226529
Probably desu, there has been evidence they are watching.
>>
>>19198968
dude i had a similar fear during a stressful time and it turned out i was suffering from psychosis, you really should avoid these forums and listening to these guys because 99% of it is bs and they probs have the same mental health problems
>>
File: 1446557844302.jpg (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446557844302.jpg
211KB, 500x500px
>>19199237
>yfw anime is made for us to become used to them/ revere them
>>
File: tmp_8929-1494084078890196158419.jpg (84KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8929-1494084078890196158419.jpg
84KB, 426x960px
>>19226750
Owl rly? (O 'v'o)
>>
>>19198968
I used to be the exact same way. Nothing scared me except the greys. When I was a kid I had creepy feeling like they were always watching me, like in my room, or getting ready to abduct me when I was sleeping. I was afraid of the dark because their one looming right behind me.
I got over it the same way you're trying to now. I read, and exposed myself to as much information about the greys as I possibly could. Eventually I've read a ton of research, until I stopped finding new information about them, and I found I was no longer scared of them any more.
Learning more about something that scares you will make you feel better about it eventually. For me I took so much information on them that I got bored of it.
>>
>>19198968
Fuuuuck that is a creepy picture. Definitely got an unsettling feeling looking at it.
>>
>>19198968
Reminds me of the maori.
>>
>>19198968
Only thing that I am afraid of as a grown ass 32 year old is grey aliens. At the same time I find them fascinating and the grey alien in that pic OP is actually beautiful to me. It's really weird...
>>
>>19223287
Yeah speak for yourself..
for those of us who have personal experience with them it is not in question.

The rest of you look like mentally deficient beings who can't wake up to reality in light of personal experience. We are left wondering why we were shown physical proof and you were left in the dark.. and it sure looks like a deficiency on your part is to blame.
They made a point of showing their vehicles to me. All you can do is cite your inexperienced incomplete recollection to counter my claim. It's simple truth to those of us who know.
>>
damn what a good thread guys, lets keep this one going
>>
>>19201487
Learn a few thing from Dr. Greer. Read _Unacknowledged_ and _Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge_. If you find HT-FB hard to believe, read Annie Jacobsen's Phenomena.

There is no need to fear ET's, let alone "greys". Who you should be wary of are the psychopaths behind the covert projects to stage abductions and instill fear in the public towards ET's to perpetrate the Cosmic False Flag and keep humanity enslaved.
>>
>>19201547
#FakeNews promoted by those who want us to believe ET's are a threat.

Pro-tip: if they were a threat, what makes you think they'd use fists? Stupid.
>>
How lame do you have to be to be scared of little grey men. gayyyyyyyy
>>
>>19226803
That fear you're sensing is the social conditioning committed by the very subhuman psychopaths who want you to remain enslaved.
>>
>>19219955
Another subject of the staged abduction program to instill fear.

Fear is the mind killer.
>>
>>19227134
Nice try, grey
>>
File: ayy.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>19227156
Whatever you say, COINTELPRO operative. Spreading needless fear to keep people subjugated is coming to an end. Freedom will reign and tyranny will cease.
>>
>>19207080
Wrong. Zero bad. Any other view is pure projection. Humans must commit themselves to universal peace. It is our destiny if we so choose. Fear of the other must be transcended!
>>
File: arv.gif (114KB, 891x707px) Image search: [Google]
arv.gif
114KB, 891x707px
>>19224657
desu you're full of shit desu

Unacknowledged Special Access Programs include staging abductions of the public with bionic androids to instill fear with psychotronic weapons. Wake up and don't be fooled by the fascist psychopaths who wish to continue enslaving us!
>>
>>19200996
Make a preemptive call to the Men in Black, ask for J or K.
>>
>>19200996
Meditation is very good. You're tapping into higher consciousness which is otherwise impossible in a state of fear. Keep traveling and enlarging hour awareness. Bon voyage, anon. Namaste.
>>
File: grey lels.gif (483KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
grey lels.gif
483KB, 480x520px
>>19227106

>he fell for the "grey aliens are benevolent" psyop
>>
Yall seem to be missing the point. You cant be afraid of them, thats their tool. Fuck them we are stronger we have souls cant touch dis.
>>
>>19227298
All the info is public. You're clearly a deep state shill terrified that more will realize the truth of the coverup being committed. against humanity.

ET's are so far beyond our capabilities, if they even remotely had an intention to harm, they would have wiped us out in a femtosecond long, long ago.

Narratives based upon fear like yours (appeal to fear) are the first and last resort of tyrants who wish to exercise control.
>>
>>19227298
See >>19227197 as the pre-emptive rebuttal to your anal fantasies.
>>
>>19227385

Fucker you're shilling for project bluebeam/fake disclosure. You're gonna get us all enslaved by malevolent ETs. You can't just blindly trust any alien that shows up. As far as my personal experiences have gone, greys have proven malevolent. If you blindly trust them then you arn't too bright and you're gonna get yourself in trouble.
>>
>>19227406
Here comes the paid deep state shill (or unwittingly useful idiot) to shoot down real disclosure; what an anti-hero. You're on your way out whether you like it or not. Consider joining those of us who desire to ascend into higher awareness and universal peace. It would be so much more rewarding to expand consciousness with the universe that is known as Mind. I wish you well and hope you come to realize the error of your ways in time but soon.

Appeals to fear will no longer work. The Awakening will happen despite your negative efforts.
>>
>>19227431

Ok champ. What evidence do you have that absolutely all races of ETs are peaceful? How do you know that some of them arn't just as fucked up if not more fucked up than humanity is? I'm not even saying they're all bad. I'm saying that you would be a complete fool to blindly trust them based off of zero evidence.
Please provide me with your evidence that absolutely every single group of ETs are benevolent. I doubt there is much. There is, however, a great deal of evidence that particularly the greys are involved in all kinds of abductions which doesn't seem too benevolent to me. I do think there are some good factions of ETs out there, but you are looking more and more like a Project Bluebeam shill.
>>
>>19218516
an alien guy getting cucked by a nigger. LOL
>>
>>19209488
where does he work out?
>>
>>19227459
What evidence do I have? Listen neophyte, the evidence is all around you. Take the blinders off and see it in plain sight. If the aliens, who have been here for millennia, were any threat, we'd never exist. The real threat has always been ourselves.

Calling me a shill and talking trash when all you are doing is denigrating that which you don't recognize is another sign that humans are the bigger problem; you grow the hell up and realize this isn't a game.
>>
>>19227459
> implies the govt isn't staging abductions to make it look like ET's to create fear for control
"See? You need us to save you from the ebuhl butt poking ayy's. Lmao, you stupid sheeple."
>>
>>19227493

>if I call him a neophyte people will think I'm super smart

So basically what you're saying is that you don't have any evidence to back up your claims. Also the negative ones most likely keep us around to feed off our loosh. We're essentially cattle for them it seems. And for the record, you started screaming shill before I did. I'm kinda glad they have you fucks here shilling though because it has confirmed my suspicions about this stuff.
>>
File: 1489787026191.gif (403KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489787026191.gif
403KB, 300x300px
>>19227517
> has no evidence
>claims he has evidence
>conveniently ignores the MOUNTAINS of evidence provided thru Greer with DOZENS of top-level witnesses

Yeah, you're the shill, bro, and you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>19227525
lol, I can see him thinking in response
> fuck, Greer is just raking in millions, he's a fraud, the witnesses are fake, they're all shills, Unacknowledged is fake, he's a liar, the ET's want to rape your asshole, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>19227525

My evidence is literally almost every abduction account ever. Yours is a psyop documentary that doesn't actually prove your point at all. If you can't provide proof that EVERY SINGLE FACTION of ETs are benevolent then you have to assume that at least some of them may not be benevolent. This is simple logic.
>>
>>19227532
Most abductions as publicized ARE _the psyop par excellance_. You can't handle it because you are either a shill or a useful idiot for the COSMIC FALSE FLAG. Nice how you also conveniently ignore the positive abduction reports that have been suppressed. yawn

I'm so glad the truth is getting out. More will see thru you vacuous lies and incessant fear-mongering.
>>
>>19227548

You still havn't provided that proof buddy. Where is it? You accuse me of ignoring all positive abductions which I havn't. I've even said that I do believe there are positive alien factions. You, however, have ignored all negative abduction accounts and are accusing all of them of being psyops now. You're literally doing the same shit you're accusing me of doing. How do I get your job and how much does it pay? Because I sure as fuck could do a better job at it than you are right now.
>>
>>19227557
I have evidence in spades. Read the sources I cited. Your continued ignoring of my claim that the negative abductions are a government operation convinces me that you're not someone motivated to learn the truth but rather someone with a concerted agenda to push the narrative that intergalactic ET's could be bad because they supposedly put dildos up peoples' butts.

I pray for your ascension at the time of your passing.
>>
File: IMG-20170628-WA0007.jpg (48KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170628-WA0007.jpg
48KB, 1280x1278px
OP here. Could you two please stop degrading this thread? Neither of you is a shill, there's no psyop going on - you just have reached different conclusions through your studies and experiences and that's okay. Please do expose your points of view, but be aware everyone takes it with a grain of salt and stop trying to pass your views as the definite truth. Anyone who takes this subject seriously is bound to make his own research and you two shouting "I am right" honestly just looks idiotic and works against you.
>>
>>19227644
No, the alien abduction narrative really is a psyop. Please, for the love of humanity, seek out a copy of Greer's book Unacknowledged - you can find it online freely. Then springboard from there.
>>
File: smug lain.jpg (15KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug lain.jpg
15KB, 490x480px
>>19227618

The sources you cited don't prove that every possible faction of aliens is benevolent. That's literally impossible to prove. Thus my point. There are a lot of unknown factors here and we can't just blindly assume that every ET group out there is gonna have our best interests at heart. If any of them do show up then the burden of proof is on them. And yes, many of the abductions both good and bad are probably MILABS abductions with fake implanted memories of aliens to cover their tracks. I doubt that every single one is, but I'm sure many are. Also you're really obsessing about the anal probe thing to try and discredit what I'm saying here. Only reason I used that image was it was the first picture I found of laughing grey aliens. But hey, if you wanna fantasize about getting pegged don't let me stop you.
>>
File: 1493256409183.jpg (34KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493256409183.jpg
34KB, 393x393px
>>19227654
Wrong, my sources do prove it. Liar and shill confirmed.
Yes, I can assume it, because we are still alive. It is simple logic desu. They are all many times more advanced and they have no need for our resources. The framework you are working with is based on lies, deception, and libel.

But hey, if you want to continue lying about ET's, that's your prerogative based on fear. However, it seems as though you really like the idea of the anal probes being real, almost as if you want them to be true. Weird. Sick.
>>
You guys might want to look into these books if you're interested in this subject.

http://www. whale.to/c/Chasing%20Phantoms%20-%20website%20version.pdf

http ://montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf
>>
>>19227684
Montalk is mostly on the right track. But Tom is too deeply wedded to Gnosticism, which can be distracting. The Infinite Source, the Universal Mind shines within you, anon. May greater awareness emerge within and without. We must relinquish fear to ascend. Namaste.
>>
>>19227684
Heh. He thinks there are negative aliens. Moron.
>>
>>19227185
Well depends on the definition of bad, Seems bad to us because we are on the receiving end, same as a gazelle would view a lion as being bad for eating it alive. Ultimately everything is both good and evil, and everything that seems mostly evil, got a purpose for being that. Agreed that fear is a bad state to be in, but healthy suspicion isn't fear. Peace & destiny are just illusions too. People that give into anything make great cattle.
>>
File: 1498621809595.jpg (177KB, 1035x763px) Image search: [Google]
1498621809595.jpg
177KB, 1035x763px
>>
>>19228246
Where was that from again, Algeria? South Africa?
>>
>>19225689
You may not be too far from the truth anon.
>>
>>19225705
How many crystals are you wearing right now?
>>
>>19227298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVcoanOUuQ
>>
>>19228804
https://youtu.be/SPX519hLkUE
>>
>>19227113
But I still want to fight them 1v1 for fuck sake.

Even if they are not evil or anything I want to challenge them to a closed combat duel.
>>
This thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eVIbenS__c
>>
>>19198995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT2GQsB91S0
>>
>>19228992
squint and go to australia
https://youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw
>>
>>19229373
With a grey not a kanguru.

Greys have huge quality reaction times and you can't hit them easily at close range.
>>
>>19229409
I said to squint though.
>>
I have the same exact problem, and it's just the greys.

I have no problem with weird alien shit from games like mass effect, movies, etc. Shit with tentacles and crustacean faces that's ok, but greys creep me the fuck out in a way I can't describe.

It's like... primal fear, I get the urge to run, I start to sweat, my heart rate goes up like hell. If I'm alone in a dark place and think of ghosts or any supernatural shit I'm totally fine, but the moment I think there might be a grey lurking around I'm fucked.

Sometimes I think I was abducted and that's why I'm so afraid of them.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.