[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 67

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19194121
>>
First one in. Anyone wants to talk about divination techniques?

Has anyone done Tibetain Mo dice?
>>
>>19198984
I've never used that method. How does it compare to other dice methods?
Also, have you ever used tea leaf reading? If so, what do you look for in the tea leaves? Shapes or images or something?
>>
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>19199005
Yes
>>
Query: I love and want to be with Marie, are we going to have a close relationship and will it overall be a happy relationship for the both of us?
>>
File: palm reading diagram illustrated.jpg (389KB, 1200x1191px) Image search: [Google]
palm reading diagram illustrated.jpg
389KB, 1200x1191px
Anyone doing Palm readings tonight?
>>
Am I in danger, I feel like I am getting really wears signs. Plz can some do a reading on me just to give me a piece of mind.
>>
>>19199003
I've never done either. My main focus is tarot, but I'm really interested in dice for divination, but especially Mo since it reminds me of Lenormand (36 combinations). I don't know of other dice methods.

My grandma could do readings with coffee grounds, though. What she always looked for was some kind of a shape or form that had symbolism.
>>
>>19198984
Here to chat all things divination, I'm finding scrying is coming kinda naturally, but damn if it isn't a trip; I have no idea how you scryers do it.
>Tibetain Mo dice
Never heard of it, what's it entail? There was an anon using a combo of D6 dice and a circle to divine on here a while ago
>>19199003
I've dabbled in coffee and tea readings, I mostly look for a direction of energy in the left overs, what sort of pattern and flow there is. I'm not all that great with imagery. But that's just my own method in dabbling in.
>>19199005
Pls don't, if you're truly a goddess that'd be selfish! Think of the demigod Hero you'll be robbing the chance to make a legacy for himself by slaying you
>>
>>19199028
Do you have a favorite spread, or know of any unusual or lesser used spreads? Tarot is my main focus as well, but it's getting boring using the same old spreads all the time.
>>
>>19199005
Why? Are you a peadofile? Did you choke a baby? Then yes.
>>
>>19199022
I'm interested in learning Palmestry and eye reading; something to help make irl readings more spoopy. But I haven't the time right now.
>that image
>look to hand
>success line is literally nonexistent
RIP
>>19199041
Why not have some fun and develop your own spread? It's quite rewarding when it bears fruit and can allow a intuition to shine through more as you've built it for your type of reading from the ground up. I built a sex compatibility spread I may trial tonight actually
>>19199044
Cmon man, cut that out.
>>
>>19199040
About the Mo dice, you only use 2d6, basically. Each side of the dice have a sylable written on it and each sylable, when paired with another, has a meaning.

There are 36 possible words to be made out of 6 sylables on two dice and then, you look through the meaning of each word formed.

>>19199041
For here? I use 3-card spreads. That usually is enough, but on the rare occasion, I'll use the celtic cross online. irl, I use both and the Golden Dawn spread.
>>
>>19199056
>sex compatability spread
Please share. I built my own relationship compatability spreads, buy I never took sexual compatability into account because it didn't seem important to me. I'm curious to know what my blindspot looks like.
>>
>>19199056
I'd like to develop some new spreads for my own use, but I'd like to study existing spreads to reduce the odds of re-inventing the wheel.
>>19199061
>Golden Dawn spread
i haven't heard of that one, I'll check it out.
>>
>>19199061
Huh, kinda reminds me of a simplified I-Ching. Got any links to a PDF? I have SO MANY D6 (I play orks and Nids in 40k, go figure) and I think it'd be fun to have a looksee into.
>>19199064
Well i built back when there was an abundance of "will I have sex with X, what will sex with Y be like" queries. Just a little bit of fun. Give me a second to dig out the diagram, I wrote it up in my notes book (which one of the 3 I have for tarot who knows). What's your relationship one like?
>>
>>19199056
>sex reading
sure why not
>>
>>19199075
That spread is 15 cards and it gives both a possible outcome and a possible alternate outcome, should any advice be taken.

>>19199082
>PDF
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321093714728452097/321107717316018176/Jamgon_Mipham-Mo__Tibetan_Divination_System-Snow_Lion_Publications_2000.pdf
>>
>>19199075
>reinventing the wheel
I don't mean to sound like a negative nelly but that's all but impossible to avoid; you'll be reinventing it in some manner or such. Still, I can't fault you for wanting to research and do the proper ground work, especially if you're unaware of the Gold Dawn spread. I wish you all the best anon, and hey even before you know everything, just have some fun and throw together something random; all study and no play makes jack a dull diviner.
>>
File: IMG_3837.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>19199088
>>19199082
>Here's the spread;pic related
1. Your strength in bed
2. Your weakness in bed
3. How to arouse you
4. Their strength in bed
5. Their weakness in bed
6. How to arouse then
7. Sex between you two
>>19199091
Nice! Thanks for that man. I'll look into it, I have a custom set of D6s that'll work perfect for this.
>>
>>19199132

Could you do a spread for me and a girl? Willing to trade you a reading
>>
>>19199093
>all but impossible
True, there's only so much that can be done to mitigate that, but it's worth a shot.

What decks do you guys like to use?
>>
I'm trading

My queries:
What course of actions are best for my long term growth and wellness in regards to my career?

What approach should I take towards my love life right now?
>>
>>19199174
>What approach should I take towards my love life right now?

I'll do this one

I want to know, what's going to happen between me and A if I make the first move?
>>
>>19199179
>>19199174
>What approach should I take towards my love life right now?

>Justice, Ace of Wands, The Hierophant

Inactive for the immediate future, contemplate on what has worked so far for you and what hasn't. Your love life will pick up though, you shouldn't worry too much. Try to seek out someone wiser and older than you (they could be just a couple of years older than you, doesn't have to be a father/grandfather figure) for advice. Seek out someone with a level head on their shoulders and your love life will pick up soon. I see you dating a couple of qt's in your future.
>>
>>19199135
I'm sorry but I'm not near my deck right now sorry, I'm out spending time with N before he goes away.
>>19199138
Absolutely, but remember the Queen of Pentacles; don't become so obsessed with end results that you lose joy in the creation process.
>what decks do you use?
I use the Gilded Tarot deck and she's my deckfu. I also love the legacy of the divine deck
>>
>>19199202
Ace of Wands and Ace of Coins

Whatever it is you two will have a creative and positive dynamic. I don't know for sure if it will be romantic but there will be a nice synergy.

Thank you for your reading.
I've had Justice pop up a few times recently.
>>
whos doing readings atm?
>>
To any free readers:

Career - could be a split within 6-8 months. What's the path looking like?

Intimate - Hit me with your best interpretation, for "good" or "ill."
>>
>>19199221

Just ask your query and someone will get to it if they feel like it.
>>
>>19199082
>What's your relationship one like?
I'm sure you've seen several variations of it around here. The original one I created was:
1___2
__3__
_4_5_
6___7
__8__

In order:
Querent / Significant Other / Union Significator
In Favor / Against (factors in the relationship)
What Querent / SO would need to do to make it work
Happiness Potential or Outcome, depending on my mood

For a seduction/trying to get together spread, it's similar
(First three are the same)
What the interest likes / dislikes about the querent
How to Exploit the Advantage / How to Overcome the Disadvantage
Outcome

>>19199132
I might be a bit too prudish for this, but I'll try it anyway. It will be amusing. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>19198984
Tibetan Mo dice no, but used 3d6 also cast in a circle for fortune reading. First noticing if they allows come in or out and read that, after check the number combination for their fortune.

>>19199003
Tea leaves or coffee grounds
You follow a certain movement in the cup with their wing down from left to right. You read the shapes they form, but let your intuition follow you.

>>19199022
I would like to but I'm rusty and would take a long time for me to read. There used to be a great palmreader here on x, haven't heard from him in a long while.

>>19199040
Scrying is fun, just enjoy the ride but don't overdo it.

>>19199041
If you google tarot spread on the image section you'll have endless spreads that you can work with. I often use a 3 card spread for quick answers, 5-6 for something specific.
>>
>>19199306
They all come*
Stupid autocorrect
>>
>>19199019
Saw this one a couple times now.
Marie, doesn't sound like the kind of chick to go after desu
>>
>>19199305
Oh that's a really cool, I like it. Would love to see it in action if you read in thread sometime.
>I might be too prudish
Kek. I'm an Aries and about as sexual as they come, so the term "prudish" also makes me chuckle.
>>19199306
Yea, it's quite an interesting method. No idea how people make it their major form of divination; sounds like a shortcut to schizophrenia
>>
>>19199340
>I'm an Aries
read: a fucking retard
>>
>>19199345
>inb4 more aries hate
this is why we can't have nice things in this thread
kys
>>
>>19199345
oh hai bv
>>
>>19199356

more like Malprig
>>
>>19199041
There are books dedicated to spreads alone, and how to create your own. Spreads are simply a means to articulate a question and to formulate an answer, nothing more, nothing less.

Once you've gotten both those things more or less down pat, you can think about creating your own in response to a particular type of query/reading.
>>
>>19199359
bv is super obsessed with this aries girl but he also says aries are big sluts. Seems like she really dodged a bullet by breaking up with a psycho like bv
>>
>>19199368

ok Malprig. we all know you get off on starting drama and blaming others but how about you go do something more entertaining than internet trolling like sticking your tiny ass dick in a beehive.
>>
>>19199345
Hi leo
>>
>>19199368
you're talking about K? yeah she is a nice girl but that guy was very manipulative with her. she use to say he would try to guilt trip her and just lower her self esteem. She deservess better than bv, K if you ever read the thread I hope you're alright.
>>
>>19199345
Kek. I'll be the first to admit I can be an absolute dunce. And believe me, I've met enough stereotypical Aries to understand where the dislike for them comes. No hard feelings m8 <3
>>19199356
>>19199359
>>19199368
Lets keep things on topic guys, no need to turn it into a mud flinging contest.

On that note, question to all; what is your favourite method to read and/or be read by. Any readings that were extremely accurate, or have come true that you had gotten in the past?
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19199340
>Would love to see it in action if you read in thread sometime.
I used to use it back when I read here more. I've seen other people use it.

>the term "prudish" also makes me chuckle
Ya, that's just me. I've heard several comment similarly.

>No idea how people make it their major form of divination
Mental conditioning

>>19199356
Oh hai, you should learn to scry, or practice a bit more if you've already started to explore. That wasn't me at all, just shared a spread when I was called by the lad sharing one too. But I sense you're a dumbass, and this is wasted on you.
>>
>>19199340
>sounds like a shortcut to schizophrenia
Wait until you start to hear "voices"
>>
>>19199340
>I'm an Aries
Oh that makes alot more sence now!
>>
>>19199305
Is staying patient and optemiscic the best course of action right now?
>>
Will I have a cozy sleep tonight? Serious question, I've been having nightmares every night recently.
>>
>>19199393

generally it is.
>>
File: IMG_0761.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19199387
Oh nice. Now it all clicks; I knew I had seen that format before with the use of _ to seperate the numbers. Hope you're well man. Nothing wrong with prudish, and in a way I respect and envy it; being sexually charged 24/7 can be frustrating to say the least. And yea, I never thought scrying was for me but it just sorta came to me one day.
>>19199388
>voices
Nope. All my nope. I'm good thanks, I know someone who does and I'm cool knowing about them via second hand.
>>19199389
Yea, Aries/pieces cusp. Pic related; my chart is all over the place.
>>19199397
Do you practice any sort of shielding or grounding? Might help, I know it was a side effect of my shield development work with my mentor was restful, almost coma like sleeps
>>
Ill trade with someone.

My query
Should i go the way of heracles, or bohdidharma?

All I need is your query.
>>
>>19199387
and I sense you're a pedophile who loves to make young girls masturbate on skype in front of you.
>>
>>19199413
That can be odd but fun in a way, specially if they're accurate. I still think it relates to some sort of mild schizophrenia accompanied by hallucinations.
>>
>>19199420

Whoa, whoa mang. I get your references. I feel like this is a tarot thing, but do you want scry?
>>
>>19199440
the girl was around 15 or 16 ffs bv is sick in the head m8
>>
>>19199453
>>19199453
>bv is sick in the head

woah call CNN we got some fresh fucking news
>>
>>19199433
Yes please. I just need some help.
>>
>>19199420
Try not to lie! But if you do lie, try to make it as truthful as you can.
>>
>>19199453
>>19199456
>one minute apart
>having a conversation with yourself
>>
File: ncetryfag.png (34KB, 626x212px) Image search: [Google]
ncetryfag.png
34KB, 626x212px
>>19199465
nope.jpg
>>
>>19199475
dont break the illusion
>>
I got a fortune cookie tonight: "Your quick wits will get you out of a tough situation." Seems like a real-er prophecy than usual. I'm freaking out because it seems to imply that a tough situation is coming.
>>
>>19199459

>Heracles or Bodhidharma

First image is a mat rolled out. I'm seeing a ring or rink, but marked differently on both sides, as though each team that would be playing this sport is playing by totally different rules. A genie's lamp sitting in darkness. Seeing what at first looks like a stack of cash, but that was deceptive, I think it was in fact play bills of some sort for a performance. A battery symbol still green but being drained from the opposite direction. A sun symbol, like walmart.

Mate, this is tricky. You already know that those are two different ballgames. Your wishes on the outcome are important. What you think is going to bring you money is in fact going to involve an elaborate performance, which in turn may lead you to other things. I'm seeing that you'll feel drained from your "merchant" experience... but still have a full enough tank for whatever is to come from that point on.

The merchant thing makes me think Bodhidharma.

My query.

>Should I be wary of being turned on by the people I'm helping?
>>
>>19199480
Life has ups and downs anon, you shouldn't worry what's coming your way. This is just a generic way to say that you can solve any problems in your life
>>
>>19199489
Ace of swords
The lovers
King of wands

Everything indicates the strength of relationships, good deeds, and the power of kindness. This is a situation where helping them is going to benefit you, regardless of the actions of the other people, because of the innate goodness of what youre doing. Think of it as an opportunity to remind yourself of who you are...a good person!
>>
>>19199365
>books dedicated to spreads alone
Could you recommend a good one?
>>
>>19199382

My favorite method would have to be bibliomancy, with chiromancy and pallomancy tied for second. Usually I work with The Bible, a dictionary, or something from H.P. Lovecraft for accurate bibliomancy readings. The old fortune telling street performer routine is a fun way to make a quick buck, but I never personally understood the appeal in being read -- Takes the fun out of things.
>>
>>19199554
I've never used one, but you can swing over to the Aeclectic Tarot forum and get some tips there. There are quite a few books on the subject if you search online.

On a related note, Mary K. Greer's '21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card' is also very good.
>>
Trading: Did he mean it when he said he loved me too?
>>
>>19199385
what's your query>?
>>
>>19199044
That's kinda funny we should read all the readers to see which ones have commited crimes and which ones.
>>
>>19199420
they're not necessarily different, anon:
https://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Hercules-Physical-Spiritual/dp/0972190716
>>
>>19199592
Eh, you might want to rethink your strategy:

>did something
>didn't observe results
>what's my result?
>>
>>19199586
Hey ches can i get a reading?
>>
>>19199603

why do you always come here and try to start shit?
>>
File: joker-3.jpg (21KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
joker-3.jpg
21KB, 620x349px
>>19199603

>then you'll love me

Cheswick, the runnening continueth. I ran the whole hill today.
>>
>>19199489
>Should I be wary of being turned on by the people I'm helping?
kek
>>
>>19199603
ur da real MVP reader ches dont let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>19199633
Stop starting drama by doxxing people, Cheswick. I thought Black Acanthus spoke to you about that already.

And you're being less of a friend to them especially now that you're trying to kickstart it all over again.
>>
>>19199633

Wrist is fine so far. So far. Not yet, still over two months away but I'm feeling it.

Ches, I can't be a Spess Muhreen if I go Marines. Gotta go AFSOC to get to space when I commission. Speaking of you need a read?
>>
>>19199633
Would leaving be the right choice for me?

Doyou need some kind of pic or something?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19199633
Ches can you tell me if A is going to be with me
>>
>>19199653
Why don't you actually join the IRC and chat with them, instead of being a deliberate retard against people who actually had respect for you before you decided to shit-talk them here with the most far-fetched stuff?
>>
>>19199666

you're not making things any better
>>
>>19199666
Making up fake shit about readers is a time-honored tradition on /div/.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (10KB, 197x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
10KB, 197x144px
>>19199672
tell me about my next bf pls
>>
>>19199666
>99666
Idk guys I think we should respect
>>
>>19199672

Wut u wanna know?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>19199672
does he like me.
>>
>>19199672

Yeh know I did, Ches. Thanks for the stab in the back though.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>19199672
>>
File: riggered.png (2MB, 1592x1226px) Image search: [Google]
riggered.png
2MB, 1592x1226px
>>19199672
ches baby, can you do a reading for me about a recent working I did, will it have the desired results?
>>
>>19199692
Lol i was the one who asked for the reading .
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>19199672

Cheswick, I hate to ask but all of your readings have been consistent as fuck. Should I message and pursue Annie?
>>
>>19199691
I don't think you're helping either. Ches is clearly trying to make shit worse for everyone just to entertain herself with that. What's shocking, though, is how many other people actually think her readings are legit.
>>
>>19199653
>>19199653
>checks into a psycho ward

check urself before you wreck urself

atleast she had the guts to do that, not completly out of it
>>
>>19199707
>Not talking shit
Nobody checked into a mental institution, though. You're just spiteful because you missed out on seeing others miserable.

Also, stop calling people by real name.
>>
>>19199722

shut up already, you are making it worse
>>
>>19199653
why would you summon Asmodeus for that?
and dude can just be banished at any time.
why would she try to allow him inside her through shaman's trance?

trances are not a game
>>
>>19199725
So are you by telling people to shut up like you're the official police.
>>
File: 1496951630363.jpg (56KB, 601x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496951630363.jpg
56KB, 601x409px
>>19199702
Hi pp and or chiron or malprig. I honestly don't know we're we all went so wrong.
>>19199691
Well your just a baker your not a soldier... Did you really expect loyalty heh.
>>19199681
Seeing a guy who is kinda chubby... Really shy. But it works out. Seeing him wearing glasses.
The relationship goes westward as you gain dank warmth from him.
101/10
>>19199686
He does but he has issues... Maybe skip.
>>19199692
That's not muh babby wei.
>>19199694
Not for a month. Not really sure if you going about it the right way. Try and ask someone unattached to help you direct yourself.
>>19199700
Yeah. I like where it eventually leads you.
Also sign up for some rep sports you need to work out a little.
Nice eyes you have though.
>>19199706
Heh. She played with fire and like a cute princess got sunburnt.
Why praise someone for being weak.
>>19199686
Jackie looks nice there.
>storytime
>dreamt that wei saved my cat and we drove around Hong kong.
>Later we had sex near the docks in Kennedy town.
>10/10 would dream again.
>>19199684
I dunno a general then I guess.
>>
Will K and I ever get back together?
>>
>>19199726
Nothing posted about readers here is actually true. It's just shitposters making shit up.
>>
File: 1281567305841.jpg (143KB, 421x409px) Image search: [Google]
1281567305841.jpg
143KB, 421x409px
>>19199702
>I don't think you're helping either. Ches is clearly trying to make shit worse for everyone just to entertain herself with that. What's shocking, though, is how many other people actually think her readings are legit.

I thought Ches was full of shit too. I actually keep a Word document where I ask questions of different readers and copy paste the date/time plus their tripfag name and response. This goes on and off to the day's of Phorky's/Orion and a couple of other readers. Those guys were legit back then.

Most of the readers today are really bad. Super vague answers, more opinion than divination and wrong. I had a tripfag, won't say who for their own embarrassment who I asked if I would get financial aid.

They told me the well has run dry and to get a job, only one problem...

I already have a job and not only was I approved for Financial Aid, I'm getting some for last semester as well in back pay, two weeks after I got that reading. Chesshit talks like a lunatic but by the power of whore, she's been correct in every reading she's given me so far.

Also, I've noticed a trend where "anonymous" readers or even tripfag readers will give nothing but negative readings, disregard such readers. I've tested them out with questions I already know the answers to and they were dead wrong each time. Might be a little underhanded but it gives piece of mind
>>
>>19199747
Who the hell is bv and I'm not Mexican lol
>>
>>19198984
>Anyone wants to talk about divination techniques?
Always. 4 hours late; but I still bit.

>Tibetain Mo dice
No, not familiar with it. Seems to be a form of astragyromancy (divination via dice/numbers); but with the caveat of the die being made by lamas (Tibetan spiritual leaders)
>>
>>19199752
he is some mexican guy who thinks he is white
>>
>>19199752
Burly Valentine
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>19199734
Is leaving a good choice for me?
>>
>>19199758
Ok
Is anyone actually doing real readings in here?
>>
>>19199748
Well I mean I've been possessed for awhile now... But by the power of ra we work together.
>>19199726
>Bv would like me if I was younger... Oh well.
>>
File: koit.jpg (7KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
koit.jpg
7KB, 313x161px
>>19199734
do I know my next gf?
>>
>>19199755
That's not the caveat. The caveat of Mo is that the dice use syllables instead of numbers and each pair forms a word. but yes; it's a form of astragyromancy.
>>
>>19199766
what's your query?
>>
>>19199748
>Keeping a Word document
Share it and your list of legit readers.
>>
>>19199773
It was will k and I ever get back together
>>
>>19199766
No it's just shitposting
>>
>>19199734

Strength
Knight of Cups
Ten of Wands reversed
The Magician
Eight of Swords
Ace of Cups
Five of Cups
King of Wands
Eight of Wands
Four of Pentacles

Well babe, you can read em too. You do it to yourself, but you know what chips you're walking away with and who's in your corner even if you don't always think it. There's a little extra crazy coming, but you're gonna cash out of the casino just fine. Magic as always serves you. You really weren't kidding about that.
>>
>>19199752
bacterial vaginosis
>>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
>>19199748
>Also, I've noticed a trend where "anonymous" readers or even tripfag readers will give nothing but negative readings
TheMessenger and Moonie are the only two I know of that do this. I've seen more anons give positive readings than those two (and that's when Moonie actually reads).
>>
>>19199764
No... You'll go back eventually... I do feel serious depression around you or someone with a r name I wanna say rob but not sure.
Don't kys yet you need to see this past the point of no return.

Feel deep pain in your soul. Like your terminally I'll from abuse or something.

Cheer up with pewdiepie tonight ok.

See a really dark person around you with nothing but angry feels. Watch your back boii. There gunning for you in july
>>
File: trainnpink.jpg (159KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
trainnpink.jpg
159KB, 600x619px
>>19199777
did someone say shitposting b0ss?
>>
*waits for thread to get nuked by janitors*
>>
>>19199786
Definitely havea darkness

But, im in a remote area to work and dont like the fact that you need a car to get everywhere that's why i was planning on leaving.
>>
>>19199777
>>19199666
Checked.

The divine trips, exclusively on /div/.
>>
>>19199750
Whatevs I guess.
I like to keep my "benefactors" bound to me.
It keeps things quick and clean cut.
No bullshit. Just give and take.

>>19199768
bv?
sorry not aware of that person.
i never chat.
>>
>>19199786
is filthy frank going to be my husbando?
>>
>>19199779
>cure him with bleach tampons
>>19199778
That's cute. I literally walked out on something that truly made me happy like weeks ago.
Once I'm gone I don't go back. I hope it was for the better.
I don't have any money for muh casino...
Magic works it's nice.
>>19199775
It seems that the soldiers are usually the most reliable readers DESU I think it's because of the pull on there souls from what they are. Grounds them makes them focused...
I was a soldier. in my own mind in the 2016 meme war. Served three tours. War is hell.
Shadilay brothers
>>
>>19199805
Filthy frank isn't even a meme anymore. Please refine thine tastes, ye olde normie
>>
>>19199813
how dare you talk about francis of the filth like that prepared to be visited by lord chin chin himself.
>>
>>19199805
Leafy is cuter.
>>19199800
Don't worry about the car. Ask the universe to provide.
>>19199804
Og I wanna know more about you. Tell me about yourself.
>>
>>19199734
>Heh. She played with fire and like a cute princess got sunburnt.
>Why praise someone for being weak.

well im weak, and I am prone for crazy, thats why i keep away from magic

still i guess its empathy
>>
>>19199824
Okay, definitely something I should try.

Thank you
>>
>>19199776
"ever" is a long time, anon. Let's just look at the next 100 days, shall we?

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Popess; Right=The Question=The World; Top= General Climate= Death; Bottom=Answer=The Hanged Man.

You, as the Popess feel the need to develop this romance, and the card indicates it is with someone you know already. The World as relationship would at first glance seem to be very positive, that the object of your desire is within grasp, and all that. To be honest, it may very well be indeed. *But* it could also simply be the projection of your idea of happier times onto a no-longer existing reality. Why?

Because Death as the general atmosphere explicitly tells us it’s all over; there’s nothing doing, and your state of mind os not at all conducive to a relationship in any case. Furthermore, the Hanged Man as outcome is just as bad: there’s nothing doing and there’s nothing on the horizon for the next 3-4 months. You’re stuck.

If I were to try to interpret this disconnect between the rather positive horizontal axis and the very negative vertical axis, I would put it down to a serious case of delusive oneitis on your part. You’re just going to have to get over this person, anon.

To cover all angles, I will add that even if you do stand a tiny chance with this other person (World), and have a getting-back-together fling, it won’t last and will only cause more pain and anguish.

Sorry to break it to you this way but I hope this helps.

Good luck!
>>
>>19199820
FILTHY FRANK IS MOVING ON AND GETTING A LIFE WHY CANT YOU. ITS NOT 2011 ANYMORE
>>
>>19199824
nah asian guys are hot, specially the japs. and papa franku is quite the thick bih he's got ass for days
>>
>>19199811

Something? I see. We'll see if we can't find something else then. I gotta sleep, obligations tomorrow. In a few months we'll do it right though.
>>
>>19199836
is dat you joji?
>>
>Trading for what my wei shen dream meant
>>19199825
Congrats on that.
You should try for a possession to alleviate the symptom of caring.
>>19199769
Go on tinder pick the seventh girl. And take it from there.
>>
>>19199849
how do you get possesed?
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (91KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
91KB, 800x450px
>>19199837
Your precious franku is covered in adult acne and pock marks
>>
>>19199839
Night. blackers
>>
>>19199836
kek those caps are you mad friend?
>>
>>19199849
Male, first initial M.

Tried reaching out to a girl L, but she hasn't rached back.

What does she think of me?
>>
>>19199863

g'night chesters
>>
>>19199864
Yes because I'm actually mad at your for shitposting on 4chan. I was having fun but now I think you might just be autistic
>>
>>19199868
reached*
>>
>>19199835
Yes just as I thought really, but I am always hoping and have it in my mind that we will one day it's horrible I wish I could just get over her and be happy with who I'm with truly, I feel like k has some sort of spell or hold on me but thank you so very much for the brilliant reading I appreciate it and your honesty.
>>
>>19199861
aww yeah ill pop those pimples with my teeth baby. *slurp* *slurp* but have you seen his ass he has a nicee ass id like to spank that ass
>>
File: pewdiepie-mainstream-media.jpg (54KB, 951x476px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie-mainstream-media.jpg
54KB, 951x476px
>>19199854
Walk into a forest at night call out the west door and water sylphs.
Helps if you carry a mirror and burn you name above a stream.

Lelz.

You could try jacking off to a Ouija board alternatively.
>>19199861
Pewds is best husbando.
>>
>>19199868
Soo blocked maybe a wei shen or something could help.
>>
>>19199885
Sylphs are air, not water. Undines are water.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>19199893
Would you accept Captain Ron instead?
>>
>>19199824
Just some random guy.
every now and then some of my schemes work out and something neat happens in society.
I sit and watch everybody run around like chickens with their heads cut off then walk away in silence.
Never get attached to anything and no one gets attached to me. ask anybody on the board.
I'm like the posterboy for npc's lol
>>
File: frank-underwood.jpg (33KB, 481x342px) Image search: [Google]
frank-underwood.jpg
33KB, 481x342px
>>19199896
Undies right.
I call them all the same yknow like babe.

It's neat when the undies with the hooves start dancing around on the water.

Hey op do you watch this guy's show.
>>
>>19199885
I beg to differ b0ss
>>
>>19199854
properly invoke a demon without protection.
every day.
Grant him control of your body.
Empty your mind.
shouldn't be too long.
It will seem like heavy schizophrenia at first,
then the tragedy commences.
>>
>>19199917
But npc are the best esp. Syvannas.
I had such a girl crush on her.
>>
>>19199924
Never heard of or seen him.
>>
>>19199934
but how can I get filthy frank? is there a way to capture his heart?
>>
File: 13e49f6d56200318.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
13e49f6d56200318.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>19199927
Dat pit hair... What's he smell like I wonder.
Cherry blossom and dank meme?>>19199933
I never had a problem I was 100% committed to helping the digimon. I don't mind no feelings. It's actually very freeing. I really wouldn't mind if the monkey king was real... I wonder if anyone could summon him.
>>
>>19199934
hmm, sweet choice.
never was a wow dude tho.
now you slippery one,
answer the question.
have you ever felt what it's like to be a man through your abilities? or to be inside another person?
>>
>>19199934
Can you please read me?

Query: >>19199868
Pic: >>19199909
>>
Air Query: Why?
>>
Time to play muh wei. Bye div.
>>
>>19200002
Can I get something a little more concise?
>>
Tradin'.

Basically, is the road I'm on actually going to lead to happiness? Or is it just a waste of time?

I just need a query.
>>
>>19200044
>Basically, is the road I'm on actually going to lead to happiness? Or is it just a waste of time?

I'll trade you

Serious query, will the Dodgers win the WS this year?

Getting started on yours
>>
Hey can someone help me find out if i'll succeed in some supernatural stuff I wanna try?
>>
>>19200011

Thanks for the thought, Empath.
>>
>>19200049
RA - NA. The Dried-up Tree. This prediction is known as "essensless and inconceivable". There will be no result whatsoever. Being like a fire that suddenly flares up and then sputters out, they will have some mild initial success resulting in nothing.
>>
File: 1459196655173.png (321KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1459196655173.png
321KB, 2000x2000px
>>19199992
ches I think im getting messages of echs through the internet and plan on summoning him

read on how my echs summoning is gonna go pls
>>
>>19200002

death. because sometimes shit has to end so shit can get better, yo
>>
>>19200049
>>19200044
>Basically, is the road I'm on actually going to lead to happiness? Or is it just a waste of time?

>The Star, Four of Wands, Five of Wands

You're on the right path. I can see your future happiness is tied around family, paired with the 5 of Wands means you're going to need to gather your family around you. It might be some work but nothing that you can't do, some fun times are ahead and you'll feel much better off for it.

>>19200066

Dodgers BTFO, sounds like them in the playoffs. I'll screencap this post and post it again after the WS.
>>
>>19200076

Too stubborn for that one, try again though :3
>>
>>19200011
I'm not him, but if you're still around, can I get a reading please?
I'm trying my best to move on (I know she is, too), specially now that I have a lot of things that I must do. Still, I can't help but wonder, will she ever come back? Male/22/Aries.
>>
File: 1496968986825.jpg (398KB, 899x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496968986825.jpg
398KB, 899x1349px
will do a few reads tonight.

nickname/alias and your question are all i need, method is scry.

Cute pics appreciated if you feel like posting one.
>>
>>19200123
Scry the Red One
Call me something edgy like The Seeker or some shit like that
>>
>>19200123
John
How does V feel about me right now? Does she miss me? My hopes are not too high, so hit me with your best shot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1422687959120.jpg (70KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1422687959120.jpg
70KB, 1080x720px
>>19200123
Kimora
how does J feel about me?
>>
>>19200168
kek
I love you.
>>
>>19200123

laci
what will the next few months be like? anything good happening?
>>
>>19200123

Ozzy
What's going to happen between me and the Asian girl I've been thinking about lately?
>>
File: csm.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19200123
The blue hood
A general please, ty in advance
>>
File: 1442529466362.jpg (66KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1442529466362.jpg
66KB, 605x605px
>>19200123
>>19200179

Forgot cute pic
>>
File: 1490612300877.jpg (91KB, 932x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490612300877.jpg
91KB, 932x1000px
>>19200123
Ted
What will my love life be like for the next few months?
>>
File: 1497429089171.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497429089171.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>19200132
The red one is a bit of a misnomer if you ask me, they're a little more blue if you ask me, as in down or in a mood befitting a colour such as that. Aside from that they seem the type to stand tall and firm in things but actually hide a slouched posture and less that confident stance behind layers of clothing that obstruct that kind of thing. Seems like the type to keep up a facade where personal outward appearance is key rather than the inner content of things. They might talk a big game or look imposing but are perhaps just bluffing on that front, overall they aren't nearly as confident as they seem or hide a weakness inside them that would be disastrous to let show, so they inflate their ego and stand proud instead.

>>19200142
V seems encompassed with means of escapism at the moment, trying to enjoy something rather mindlessly or letting it take hold of their attention for the sake of drowning out the noise and worry of the outside world. a person putting coin after coin into a machine to keep themselves entertained. Reminded me of an arcade machine or even a slot machine. They're more focused on not being focused on such things at the moment, they need a little time and space to get their head back in the game if anything.

alternatively see
>>19200168
They probably did a better job of summarizing things than I ever could have :^)
>>
File: [email protected] (147KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-storm-3671-7695de60af7c9c29e6a6a48c404dc7a7@1x.jpg
147KB, 552x368px
>>19200123

K
What do I need to do now to move financially upwards?
>>
File: IMG_2523.jpg (110KB, 555x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.jpg
110KB, 555x509px
>>19200123
Hello
Dov
How does my near future look like ?
>>
File: 1472700729402.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472700729402.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>19200123
Mind another?
Cardinal Sun
Just a general, please
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624-233443.jpg (315KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-233443.jpg
315KB, 978x978px
>>19200123
Dreamer and i'd like to know before his biopsy appointment if my Father's swollen lymph nodes are due to cancer.

Pic is the puppo i'll have to adopt if he goes terminal
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19200123

Jr
April is messaging me without me initiating conversation, I really like her but don't know how she feels about me, what's going to happen between me and April?
>>
File: 1472697946104.jpg (119KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472697946104.jpg
119KB, 600x800px
>>19200172
Probably a little annoyed but within reason of understanding. A motorist stopped at a busy intersection, watching car after car go by, and getting frustrated but also having an understanding that it's for the general safety and wellbeing of his person that he doesn't turn right now. It's still annoying and he's got that feeling of wanting to be on his way and move foread with his plans but being unable to, like wating in traffic waiting for a chance in, hoping one person will slow down and wave em in, or that things will slow down enough to let them go on their way and to their destination. A desire to move forward but concern about the factors and outside influences that make such a possibility doable.

>>19200178
Looks like a bit of the good ol same ol same ol, however monetarily it seems like a good time for advancement or even a raise. Things are overall pretty meh, but you seem to get a higher payoff for doing what it is you're already doing. Financial improvement but a general sense of pretty status quo stuff otherwise. expect to make a bit more paper than usual but nothing really too much aside from that.

>>19200207
groovy jam anonichi, those lyrics kind of hit close to home in some parts. thanks for sharing m8
>>
>>19200224
is he annoyed with me or the situation itself?
>>
>>19200204
omg, ty senpai for the sauce
>>
>>19200191
Thanks, I'll think on it.
>>
>>19200224

>expect to make a bit more paper than usual but nothing really too much aside from that.

i'm fine with this, i'd rather have money more than anything. ty stray
>>
File: nsa finds anon.jpg (747KB, 1115x1171px) Image search: [Google]
nsa finds anon.jpg
747KB, 1115x1171px
>>19200179
seems fairly promising actually. You'll have some hang ups and few things to work through, namely her family and her relationship with them but if you can work through that it should be pretty decent, she's a sweet gal and has a lot to offer. If you wanna get with her, you're gonna have to first and foremost make a good impression on those already close to her and important to her life. SHe puts a lot of value in what they have to say, so get them to put in a good work fro you and you're golden in that regard. Look to bloster your social relationships with those ones that are important to her and they'll have your back and be pretty solid wingpeople if they think you're a good dude.

>>19200180
That pic it l-lewd anonichi, not that I mind or anything. :^)

Issues with the stability of a household, whether it means family issues or a literal difficulty in terms of maintaining your living situation in unsure, but the idea is that somehow something related to the home or the concept of family relations is gonna have a shaky time in the nearish future. Like a metaphorical natural disaster that makes one question the overall stability of a house/home and the real protection it provides. An event that causes one to reconsider what it is such a structure really offers to someone.
>>
File: 1445922772688.png (916KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1445922772688.png
916KB, 900x1440px
>>19200231
moreso the situation, it's like mild annoyance if anything, knowing it's for the best but still being frustrated that it's the way things have to be.

>>19200188
Fulfilling in a strange way, one of those situations where you really wonder if it's the best idea to be sticking around but are intrigued by the potential and overall chances to be gained from it all. it seems like a bad or strange idea to stick with what you've got going on but you'll find a way to accommodate it and make it work, the interest it generates is well worth the "risk and personal sacrifice" as people on the outside looking in see it. one of those places where you'll need to take a stand and dare whatever may come to try it's best, because you're ready to do the same as well.
>>
>>19200282

https://youtu.be/XMR4lp39Wy0
>>
>>19200123

OG

What signs do I need to look out for before I win the MMJL?
>>
>order curry
>someone came in and took my order
Always save your online orders as a pic. But while I wait for them to remake my order, I'll do some ES. This is still experimental though so accuracy isn't guaranteed. Just need your query.
>>19200112
Sorry anon I was servicing my car, didn't see this message.
>>
>>19200296
>chihuahua
This picture warms my heart. I finally get to spend a night with Bas again <3
>>
>>19200299
>Always save your online orders as a pic. But while I wait for them to remake my order, I'll do some ES. This is still experimental though so accuracy isn't guaranteed. Just need your query.

I want to know where my money situation is going in the next 3 months? Anything I should be looking forward to?
>>
>>19200299
I'm missing something and I can't figure out what. Help?
>>
>>19200299
Does my dad have throat cancer and is it terminal
>>
>>19200299
>>19200112
Don't worry, I hope you're ok Empath :)
Is it still posssible to get the reading, please?
>>
https://youtu.be/iMfGpxFIILU
>>
>>19200304

I used to think Chihuahuas were just overgrown rats here in LA but my friend introduced me to hers, the dog instantly loved me and looked so cute in her little outfits, I couldn't help but like them ever since.

>>19200299

Weird question but

White, Asian, Hispanic or Black? Which race is my next gf out of those 4? Serious question, I've dated girls from all 4 races before.

>>19200311

I hope it's nothing anon and your dad turns out okay
>>
>>19200306
A feeling of give and take, like one of those mechanical waterfalls you have at home; the water trickles in than is pumped up to repeat the process. A jar with coins, foreign ones I don't recognise, was slowly filling up, but never overflowing despite how many coins were being added.

I get the feeling you financial situation will be mostly stable, as per the waterfall, but with the occasional windfall of money (overtime, bonus, commission, ect) popping up here and there. Nothing major, just a little boon. There will be times where you know what it needs to be spent on, and others when it'll just rest "in the jar". Overall nothing exciting in either direction, but on a scale of 1-10 it looks like a 5.5-6
>>
>>19199022
>work for superstitious Muslim before getting into /x/
>reads my palm
>"O-oh..."
>"Don't worry about it...."
Well, at least now I know why.
>>
>>19200299
A love reading for the next 3 months please. I'm trying to find someone.
>>
File: 1496125107154.jpg (66KB, 349x587px) Image search: [Google]
1496125107154.jpg
66KB, 349x587px
>>19200192
oddly enough whatever it is you're doing or planning now is enough to make it happen, you've already got the building blocks set in place to make that dream a reality, it's just a matter of getting to it and starting. A person opens a box with a jigsaw puzzle inside, the peices all fall out in a place where they're almost already where they should be to complete the puzzle with just a little space between them, all one really has to do to match the picture on the box is piece them together as they fell out of the box. like an few milimetre adjustment to each piece to lock them in place, at most. whatever you're at now, or even if it's just beginners luck or something, you got a potential for loadsa money at one point or another, try not to worry too much about it, you're gonna make it brah.

>>19200194
You're steering the wrong way m8, wrong person is determining the way your life is going. You've got an animal directing and at the helm of your ship, they're hardly qualified or capable of sailing anywhere good, so to speak. Push them aside and decide your own course, it's better that way. Basically push aside outside influences for a bit and ask where it is you want to be, and what you want to do, you seem more competent a ship captain than the current one steering your boat about by random luck and the whims of the tides and wind.

>>19200198
Break away from the monotony of it all. Things will be boring otherwise. Well honestly you hardly seem to have the choice here, expect drama to find you before you can find it,. Nothing major actually, really pretty minour and a bit immature in your opinion, but something will stir up a bit of trouble in your social srelationships for a while here, try not to give it too much credence, and it'll come to pass. Treat it as no big deal and so shall it be a "no big deal"

>>19200295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E
:^)
>>
>>19200327

Thank you Empath, I'll take a 5 or 6 instead of a 1 or 2 any day of the week.
>>
>>19200282
yeah that makes sense thanks senpai :)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624-233433.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-233433.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19200325
Thank you, have a pic of my doggo
>>
>>19199022
>tfw my lines of health, success and fate/career are all nonexistent
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Well it does explain a few things.
>>
>>19200332
>oddly enough whatever it is you're doing or planning now is enough to make it happen, you've already got the building blocks set in place to make that dream a reality, it's just a matter of getting to it and starting. A person opens a box with a jigsaw puzzle inside, the peices all fall out in a place where they're almost already where they should be to complete the puzzle with just a little space between them, all one really has to do to match the picture on the box is piece them together as they fell out of the box. like an few milimetre adjustment to each piece to lock them in place, at most. whatever you're at now, or even if it's just beginners luck or something, you got a potential for loadsa money at one point or another, try not to worry too much about it, you're gonna make it brah.

Thank you, I know /x/ hates it but I started the Secret years ago. I only recently started using it again and have attracted a gf, money and a new job that I wasn't even qualified for. I started taking it to heart more and now I'm working towards manifesting something BIG that would prove the Secret to me once and for all.
>>
>>19200308
Confusion, frustration and a sense of peril; these washed over me and despite sitting in safe restaurant I felt on edge, like there was hidden enemies waiting to pounce.

A tablet, stone, crumbling but solid in its make. It was blank, not ready to be written but worn down from time. It was brightly illuminated, but still hard to see; oversaturated.

I get the feeling what you're missing is information, important information. Something that is vital to your continue survival. Funnily enough it's right in front of you, as in you can't see it because it's such a common set piece that you keep overlooking it. Something from your past I believe, a memory or person with info long forgotten to the annals of your mind.
>>
>>19200344
>the Secret
tell me more
>>
File: Marie_portrait.png (333KB, 722x871px) Image search: [Google]
Marie_portrait.png
333KB, 722x871px
>>19200201
>puppo I'll have to adopt if he goes terminal
You're certainly biasing me on this one now, every dog needs a loving home, don't make me chose between a person's father having cancer and a dog finding a happy place to belong, that's a tough call m8 :^(

Benign, they're tumours or abnormal growths alright, but nothing malignant, not cancerous if you ask me, painful and worth operating on? Yeah, terminal or lethal, not too likely. More a blood issue or infection type thing than anything else, if the pathologist reading the chart is correct of course.

>>19200203
She loves you right now you dork, act on this chance or risk losing it. Make the most of it, and make it apparent you care back, it's a short period of opppiortunity so act in a way that you won't regret later. A one shot kind of thing in a chance that is a moving target, Like taking a shot from a rifle at a moving target, you get one chance for it but if you hit it, it's a major sucess, miss and you really don't get another chance at it.
>>
>>19200346
fuck I'm actually a little spooked at how spot on this feels.
Information is exactly what I was looking for.
I really love the imagery here, too.
I have some ideas now! Thanks!
>>
>>19200350

Just Google the Secret pdf and read it. Shouldn't be too hard to find a free pdf of it in 2 minutes. If you're lazy, just look for the Secret movie and watch it, then rewatch it and take serious notes.
>>
>>19200311
I'm sorry dreamer but I moped out of this reading; I usually decline health readings and now I remember why.
>a sense of stillness, dread and a white curtain is drawn, my vision is white with a fluorescent light in the distance.
I can't give a definitive yes or no because I moped out but...yea, my sincerest condolences.
>>
>>19200354
>She loves you right now you dork, act on this chance or risk losing it. Make the most of it, and make it apparent you care back, it's a short period of opppiortunity so act in a way that you won't regret later. A one shot kind of thing in a chance that is a moving target, Like taking a shot from a rifle at a moving target, you get one chance for it but if you hit it, it's a major sucess, miss and you really don't get another chance at it.

Really? I honestly had no idea, she talks to me but she seems sort of distant, to be fair she seems that way with everybody. I think she's really cute and I'm not the most attractive person ever either. I'll try to get to know her better and ask her if she's interested in me.
>>
File: 1418714731793.png (643KB, 947x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418714731793.png
643KB, 947x700px
>>19200350
they can't m8, what good is a secret if everyone know it? :^)
If I recall correctly it's law of attraction type thought stuff, might be worth a try if you're into that kinda thang.

>>19200296
sweat and tears of two adversaries, one will overwork themselves and the other will cry out of frustration, bitter tears of anguish not sadness. Two people won't be able to take it any longer but for different reasons, one physical the other emotional. basically scout the competition and when the two people most likely to steal it from you fall out you;ve more or less got it. That is /if/ they fall out of course.

>>19200344
cool stuff, I tried that once a long time ago, and hardly managed to make it work, seemed like I missed some nuance of it or had no idea how to really make it work, any tips of advice you found helpful in putting it to tangible results?
>>
File: 20170625_013425.png (666KB, 719x894px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_013425.png
666KB, 719x894px
>>19200123
Elan
Anthing interesting happening in the near future?
>>
File: 1492441302597.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492441302597.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>19200282
Thanks

>one of those situations where you really wonder if it's the best idea to be sticking around but are intrigued by the potential and overall chances to be gained from it all.
I can kind of apply this to 2 things I have going on right now. One is a girl I like, but can't make any move until a lot later this year, if a move is possible at all. The other is a friend who likes me, but I have have no feelings for. I feel like I'm only only going to hurt her if we continue to be friends, but she also has some friends I'm interested in meeting. Not that I want to use her.

Will any of these options lead to something down the line? Or is the situation you saw something else?
>>
File: 1452003935166.jpg (158KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
1452003935166.jpg
158KB, 1000x730px
>>19200381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4TDBXebWc

>>19200395
Expect a retreat back into familiar territory, a recalling back into a more stable sense of things and a turning back that is well worth it. LIke a tactical retreat to stablilze oneself for oncoming trouble that will blow over, that might have otherwise hurt more than it should have. Like a turtle, snail or hermit crab retreating into thier shell after a rough stimuli, a time to pull back and recoup and recover while it all blows over and you can emerge stronger and unphased by it all when it's over.

>>19200397
First one, later year gal. Seems more likely, not to rule the other one out, but that;s the feeling I got from it. Good luck with it.
>>
File: 1490419252799.jpg (181KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490419252799.jpg
181KB, 1000x900px
alrighty >>19200123 is done reading for the night.
>>
>>19200423
>>19200385
>cool stuff, I tried that once a long time ago, and hardly managed to make it work, seemed like I missed some nuance of it or had no idea how to really make it work, any tips of advice you found helpful in putting it to tangible results?

I was an extremely negative person due to the nature of the extreme child abuse I went through as a child. When I first heard about it, I thought it was bullshit but then I read the book and it was like someone put several of my thoughts and condensed them into a book.

Honestly, what really started getting me to believe was the simplest thing they said to manifest, which was a cup of coffee. Which is funny because everyone in my family knows I hate coffee, so who would buy me a cup of coffee. Nothing happened that first week but the very next week my sister introduced us to her new bf and guess what, he bought us all coffee. He had no idea I hated coffee and just decided to pick some up for everyone before meeting us for the first time.

Then I said, fuck it, I don't know how but I'll try to manifest expensive things my poor ass couldn't afford like a car, laptop, HDTV (when they were new), exercise bench etc... 2 months later and I had brand new laptop, HDTV, bench and a nice used car. Even though I was obese and a poorfag I attracted a gf who doesn't mind going dutch, qt and puts out regularly.

This is how precise it is, I wanted to meet any person named (insert name here) and a goth girl and become friends with them. Three months later I met a goth girl named (insert name here) and this was a rare as shit name for me.

Focus on what you want, dwell on the feeling of already having it, let it go and trust that the universe will deliver it to you. Start out small and work your ways up towards manifesting bigger and better things, also be grateful everyday even if you don't think you have much.
>>
>>19200435
ty for the words, senpai
>>
File: 1497503240393.png (289KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1497503240393.png
289KB, 540x438px
>>19200420
>First one, later year gal. Seems more likely, not to rule the other one out, but that;s the feeling I got from it. Good luck with it.
Thanks. Can't really see how it can turn out well desu. It's just one-sided at the moment, but I'll give it a try when I see the chance.
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19200315
Alrighty you'll be my last reading; I got home and had dinner, now I gotta get to bed; it's 7pm and I start at midnight.
>>19200325
Chihuahuas as a sole breed can have temperament issues, but that's solved by being a loving and caring owner. Pic related, my darling Bas; chihuahua x whippet
>>19200333
Check'd. Just be sure to put aside those little boons when nothing requires them; now is not a time of spending as what is saved away, will be used in time on necessities.
>>19200356
Super spooky empath giving the spooks! I'm really glad I could help and thank you so much for your feedback; despite being my newest form of divination added to my repeteur it's giving a surprisingly good accuracy result.
>>
>>19200480

Could you answer this question here?>>19200325

>White, Asian, Hispanic or Black? Which race is my next gf out of those 4? Serious question, I've dated girls from all 4 races before.

Also, cute pupper
>>
>>19200450
+1
<3 it

>>19200454
also love it.

corny as hell but here's one from the vault
https://youtu.be/MS5da0OPhY8
>>
>>19200480
>>19200315
Thank you Empath!!
>>
>>19200475
I am speaking for the lyrics,

>drunk and unhappy
>need employment and unhappy
>employed and unhappy
>need relationship and unhappy
>have relationship and unhappy
>trusting ones fate to heaven and still failing
>happily chatting with people you hate
>unhappy about wasting time on ungrateful idiots

and so on.
Let's see your best >.>
>>
>>19200112
>>19200509
A thin line, a sliver of a connection, but strong, like filament wire. It stretches to accomodate the distance between you effortlessly. It continues to grow and maintain no matter how far you drift apart. As the vision zoomed out, I saw two children with tin cans attached to the end of this wire, chatting happily.

She's not coming back, but she will never leave. In time you will grow to love one another, not as lovers, but as childhood sweethearts. Your time together will always be a happy and joyful memory, and you will waste away time together walking hand in hand down memory lane, before once again hanging up the cans to continue with your lives. You will be each other's line to your inner child
>>
>>19200528
Wow, I'm not that querent but this is beautifully bittersweet
>>
>>19200535
>>19200528
This anon here stole my words. I don't really know what to say, other that I feel kinda crushed right now.
Thank you Empath, thank you very much for this reading.
>>
>>19200535
I'm a writer in my pastime, poet as well but it's cringey and most often terribly written. Thank you for the compliment anon <3
>>19200541
I'm sorry anon, but sometimes it's not that it's bad, but that it's just not meant to be. Take my ex for example, we still remain in contact due to Bas and N, and yet now the relationship (as friends) we share is stronger than it ever was throughout our 4yrs together; it's not that I was bad or she was bad, just wasn't meant to be.
>>19200542
2true4me.
Maybe not edgy but I feel it covers the other 50% of /div/ that my first song didn't.
https://youtu.be/Abrn8aVQ76Q
>>
>>19200563
You're welcome senpai <3
>>
>>19200568
https://youtu.be/wUzbiNa-upA
>>
>>19200568
>>19200573
>>19200563

THIS
should be the themesong of div
and the world

https://youtu.be/DBaCRl2h87I
>>
>>19200597
hello empath. I told you i was going to send an email with a proper feedback the other day and i still didn't. :(
but i will. you were so spot on

and what about the streams you said? do you know when you're going to do it?
>>
Anybody reading? I don't trade. I'm just a normie.

Was wondering about what L thinks of me after I reached out to her.

I'm Male.
>>
>>19200962
Romance, eh? I'll give a Tarot reading if you like.
>>
>>19200629

Query. I was drunk last night, did I tell my 'crush' I liked them?
>>
>>19200974
Please. I'd love to have a reading.
>>
>>19200962

OK, this isn't exactly what you asked for (since I don't know) but I think this will be interesting for you nevertheless, a relationship reading.

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Pope; Right=The Question=The Hermit; Top= General Climate= The Emperor; Bottom=Answer=The Wheel.

You, as the Pope, are falling hard for this lady, it would seem. The Pope is very positive in terms of relationships, indicating deep connections, although here it could just be that you are smitten with the girl in question, and are not fully aware of the whole picture. But let’s move on and take a look.

The Hermit as relationship itself indicates that things will be very slow, or delayed. Why? Could be the summer break or something like that I suppose. Or it could be that this lady will take time to really seduce and impress. It doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just that you will have to be patient and take things slowly, and in your stride.

The Emperor as overall atmosphere points to your looking for a strong, stable relationship, and this is a definite possibility. The Wheel as result is also pretty positive, and indicates some changes in status and imminent new developments, so keep your eyes and ears open, and see what happens.

In conclusion, I would say that this is a pretty hopeful reading, with the exception of the delays imposed by the Hermit. You’re going to have to work with that in mind and try not to push the thing too strongly nor to let it die out either. Let “simmer on a low flame” be your watchword.

Good luck!
>>
>>19201026
Thanks for that. I hope it's accurate in how she feels towards me, but the best foods are the foods you make in a slow cooker.
>>
Could you please read for me? It's very important in this moment, i'm very depressed, i really don't know whats going wrong with my life, i wish i could know at least whats going on, if i'm gonna find love or something.
>>
I have probably a simple but selfish request. My diet has made me lose a lot of weight, but recently my willpower hasnt been that strong and I've gained about a fifth of the weight back. I'm going to try to get back on route to my desired weight, and I'd like to know if I'd be successful.

I don't know if it's important, but I'm worried about having loose skin when I'm done, which has made me try to slow my weight loss to prevent that, but I ended up gaining some.
>>
>>19201034
Well, it's certainly not a negative or ambiguous reading, despite the Hermit.

The Pope-Emperor line points to a stable, mature figure, very much alpha but in a calm and settled way. I think that that's going to be your way in; a dignified sense of maturity and benign imperiousness.
The Hermit-Wheel line points to a slow build-up of the relationship but with some quick changes along the way.
Again, you'd have to apply these insights to your actual situation and see how and if they make sense. Good luck!
>>
>>19201049
Nobody?
>>
Anyone wanna trade? I have a very lack of awareness towards my body. I've been pushing it hard the last 3 days and I wanted to know if I'd be okay working out today (just cardio and abs) or if I should just rest today.

I offer runes or tarot your choice.
>>
>>19201133
Okay thank you. whats your query. Runes or tarot.
>>
>>19201049
I don;t know if you will see this.
but here
2 of pents, 2 of swords, 7 of wands, The sun

You need to start making improvements towards your life in every direction you can think of. It doesn;t really matter where you start it won't get better until you MAKE it better. I would start with trying to rebuild your self-worth for the first start then trying to reduce stress. Then maybe get more money then love in that order but that is just me.
>>19201144
There thank you for the reading about my workout I've been a good Samaritan
>>
trading
>>
>>19201376
What's up?
>>
>>19201385
Wondering what this guy I likes feelings towards me?
>>
>>19201411
He seems a little guarded, so it's hard to tell actual feelings. There seems to be interest, at least. Either he has feelings but they're subsumed (maybe even to himself) or he's actually quite ambivalent. I tried digging deeper, and he seems to have good thoughts about you but be in a weird place emotionally. It also seems like he might be a bit suspicious of your intentions.

For giggles, same query, genders reversed.
>>
File: Not Your Buddy, Friend.jpg (46KB, 742x589px) Image search: [Google]
Not Your Buddy, Friend.jpg
46KB, 742x589px
Available for tarot readings for the next hour.. Readings performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No lovesick teen/foreveralone shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries that involve anybody but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requisites:
>A Number From 1 - 27
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
^

People, don't waste your time. This is a troll reader, they never actually read or reply.
>>
>>19201461
>11
>black
>triangle
Am i being hauting for a ghost or black karma?
>>
Has the thread calmed down yet? Taken it's meds?

>Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
Why the oneiromancy hate? I thought we don't have those threads anymore?
>>
>>19201461

Green
Star

Am I on my way to fortune and if so what must I do to excel on this path?
>>
>>19201461
I'm up for a general reading.
Black
Square

Tell me what ever you see please
>>
Thanks

>>19201441
Two of Wands
Queen of Wands
Page of Wands
Page of Pentacles

Three words: hot hot hot! She feels that you are very quick, sexually enticing and have a certain pull to you that is hard to match to others. She feels that you are very powerful with a lot of fire energy and that you are a great match for her on a relationship level. She is thinking of what kind of future she can build with you and a way for her to solidify her intense passion into something sustainable.
>>
>>19201479

the op text was written when they still had the dream threads. i don't see it as hate though
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3841.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
>>19201479
Hopefully so, the last thread went bonkers so quickly.
>why the oneiromancy hate
Not so much hate as in there was a lot of double posting when Dreams General was a thing; people would get multiple interpretations from both here and there, not really helpful. Plus interpretation is kinda different field from divination, although with obvious overlap.
>>
>>19201493
Thank you.

>>19201494
>dat pic
Top kek

>interpretation is kinda different field from divination
I'd disagree - divination IS interpretation imho. Accuracy derives from how "in-tune" one is to the divine; and has regular conversations with them.

Imagine going to a foreign country, in which harbors a language you do not speak. Communication and interpretation will be much more difficult. Knowledge = power.
>>
>>19201513
Hermetic_Magician's been hoping to find you. I hope you keep contact with him because he misses you.
>>
>>19201531
Tell HM - that they are loved and missed, even when I'm not around. If they participate or read in the thread:

I hope your occult/esoteric path continues to grow and flourish.
>>
>>19201513
That pic is what plays in my everytime I see your trip; even down to his voice.

I completely agree with your dissertation, let me clarify. I meant that divination sits more in the occult-field in that it's viewed with a sort of "magical" vibe to it, where as dream interpretation is more normie (so to speak) in that it's more like being a good film critic/analysis. I say this only because I know a plethora of people who'd scoff at divination and in the same sentence advocate zodiac and dream interpretation. Just a different crowd is all, and I can understand why the OP would direct them to the General (when it existed)
>>
Trading
>>
>>19201556
I'll tell him when next I see him. But he's also gone from Discord and IRC. He really misses you and wishes to be able to talk to you again.

And we're all wishing you the best too.
>>
File: joy.gif (58KB, 293x295px) Image search: [Google]
joy.gif
58KB, 293x295px
>>19201556
T-Thanks for coming
>>19201531
Should you say, I have been annoying the shit out of everyone with that.
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19201565
>everytime I see your trip
Heh, I guess I could be associated with worse things than The Room - I take as endearing ^__^

I see what you're saying. I love the subject of dreaming and sleep!
>>
File: MakeOpossumsGreatAgain.jpg (64KB, 576x608px) Image search: [Google]
MakeOpossumsGreatAgain.jpg
64KB, 576x608px
>>19201595
Nah. I don't think it's annoying. I think it's actually heart-warming. You guys should exchange information and keep in touch.
>>
>>19201601
Absolutely meant as endearing, and really now The Room is a classic comedy.

As a narcoleptic sleeping and I have an interesting relationship; As soon as my head hits the pillow, unless I actively (and sometimes even when I do) try and stay awake I'm off to the land of dreams. Speaking of which, I haven't had many recently; I should restart my dream journal again methinks.
>>19201595
Speak of the Devil! Good to see you HM! Speaking of trips, everytime I see yours I can't help but think of /hm/....n-not that I got there or anything.
>>
>>19201612
>>19201612
TOP FUCKING KEK.
>>
>>19201582
Whatchu need?
>>
File: 20170625_131339.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_131339.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
please?
>>
>>19201679
its sweaty
>>
>>19201668
I want to know about my next bf. I can scry
>>
>>19201686
lol
>>
>>19201679

that's a palm all right
>>
File: Llama_divination.jpg (14KB, 236x393px) Image search: [Google]
Llama_divination.jpg
14KB, 236x393px
>>19199755
Let's create a divination system created by Llamas instead.
>>
>>19201714
Reminds me; how's your musical divination system coming along?
>>
>>19201689
Heavy computer user, seems like. He types very fast. I hear some rock music in the background, somewhat atmospheric. On the computer, it looks like he's shopping online, looks like computer parts.

Hah. I fast-forwarded to the meeting, and it looks like you bump into him literally, like accidentally trip him or knock him over. I wonder if that will still happen now that you know, haha. Oh right, dark hair, somewhat unkempt, dark eyes. Casual clothing, not too stylish or hip. He introduces himself after he catches a glimpse of you while picking up his things.
>I think he said his name is Alex, but don't quote me on that.

How does my future look with this girl?

>>19201714
Try Winamp
>>
>>19201717
I have been stuck with muggle subjects and attaining greater knowledge through Enochian rituals, but we did have a thread on the subject and probably I will develop it further once I finish my muggle projects; I will have to dedicate a lot of time to it, because music in itself is very deep and thus a very complex yet simple of the surface system could be created.
>>
File: jkhgjkhkhj.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jkhgjkhkhj.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19201714
>llamas
dont give me war flashbacks
>>
>>19201717
>>19201714
>musical divination system
That sounds interesting.
Are there any details on it available yet?
>>
>>19201746
We did have a thread on the subject let me see if I can find it and I will post the link here.
>>
>>19201746
HM was working on a system such that the visually impaired can actually practice divination by sound, since there's a number of musical associations with tarot cards, with colours and other things.

>>19201752
That and discussion on Discord about it.
>>
>>19201746
This is what we have so far, I promised myself I would invest more time into it later on... because of the depth that revolves around it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18836542/
>>
>>19201757
>not doing the blind seer thing
>>
>>19201693
>all right
I see what you fucking did there and I approve
>sensiblechuckle.jpg
>>
File: 281.jpg (34KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
34KB, 600x589px
>>19201763
Neat.
>>
>>19201769
EMPATH YOU SHOULD DO READINGS BECAUSE YOUR READINGS ARE LIKE CRACK AND WE NEED THEM
>>
>>19201776
>>
File: IMG_1877.png (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.png
80KB, 680x680px
>>19201776
Readings you say?!?

I would but I'm current on shift, still got another 4hrs before I'm home.
>your readings are like crack
Kek, Well I hope that addiction translates into my Twitch channel.
>>19201784
Saved!
>>
>>19201805
just like gib readings. kek.
>>
>>19201086
Oh, nice to see a fellow /fit/izen here. I'll read, give it a moment.
>>
>>19201860
There's a few of us around /div/.
>>
>>19201860
Yo!!
>>
Queen of Pentacles
ace of cups
Nine of wands

The queen will be recieving more love and affection than the king in this love story. Ir doesnt mean she doesnt love him back, rather its not her personality to be emotional. Just practical. It seems more favorable for her on an emotional front but the flow of affection is capable of flowing both ways with work.

>>19201726
>>
Trading
I might do readings in a bit. Who knows

Query: Should I do plan A or plan B??
>>
>>19201949
Awesome possum! You're here!

For plan A, Death clarified by the Fool.

For Plan B, 6 of cups clarified by 2 of swords.

I think plan B's the better choice here. Plan A may leave you feeling quite disappointed over something very foolish, but plan B seems to be a better path that will open up to an important choice in your life.
>>
>>19201860
>>19201086

Yes. You will definitely be successful. There's no room for doubt here. You said that your willpower hasn't been as strong lately, but cards indicate that this is not going to be an issue. The combination of Ace of Wands and Strength confirms that you have what it takes to reach your goals.

What you should be aware of, however, is the influence of emotion; especially the positive kind. Enjoy the fruit of your labor, but remember to not overindulge, or to lose sight of your true goal. Be disciplined, be patient, and make sure you are the one in control - never let others, impulses, or your emotions decide for you. Proceed with this awareness, and you will most definitely attain what you are looking for - and very likely something even better too.
>>
>>19201949
Plan a
Six of wands, page of pentacles

Plan b
Five of sw, the world

You would have success with both plans although plan b would give you more options for future directions and paths while plan a wouldnt. Plan a would help you start something new right away while b would take longer to manifest but still help. Plan b does not seem ethical though so be careful and try not to make enemies with it. I would go with plan a for more immediate results

My query, i am female into a guy. Can I have a scrying if ill be with him in the future
>>
>>19201940
Well hello?
>>
>>19201908
I rarely notice tho.
>>
>>19201981
It's hardly a topic that comes up too often. I mean I train martial arts 4 times a week, lift 3 times and do calisthenics another 3. I have a home gym I've posted pics of in a long forgotten thread. We're here, but it's like being surprised when /g/ topics aren't discussed on /fit/
>>
>>19201966
>>19201972
That is very odd considering what these plans are.
Plan A: Get a head start on next semmesters work
Plan B: lol dont do that.
How odd!!!
Thank you for the readings, beloveds!
Let me do my end of the deal!
>>
>>19201972
>i am female into a guy. Can I have a scrying if ill be with him in the future

I see a girl who is sitting in some sort of cafeteria or dining hall. She looks around a little bit and nervously as of being alone makes her feel awkward. Yet a man comes up to her and sits next to her. The girl's face turns red and the guy just seems to have a regular conversation with her completely unaware of the girls shyness.
And proceeded to hold her hand.
How cute!!!

Seems so Anon!!
Good.luck I'm rooting for you!
>>
>>19201996
True. I browse mainly /fit/, but come here to read time to time when I'm bored. But I don't ever recall doing fitness related reading here before...

But man, I want a home gym too!
>>
>>19201973
Yo yo!
>>
>>19202016
I'm the first one.

You don't need to read for me. You already know a lot about me and I'm quite content with simply reading for you. <3

Just don't stress yourself too much. Of course it'd normally be a good idea to start next semester's work while you're ahead, but you're under a lot of stress now and you need the time to relax and heal too.
>>
>>19202037
Are you from /fit/ too?
>>
>>19202044
Don't worry I know who you are!
I just wanna do work, if I dont I feel restless and sad.
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (770KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
770KB, 1600x2133px
>>19202035
/div/ is my main location, but I hide out in /fit/ and /tg/, and occasionally read over at /r9k/ when I feel like having fun; those guys over there are really quite sweet. Fitness related queries are quite seldom because well let's be honest, there's very little guesswork involved in fitness.

It's fucking amazing man, and cost me less than 900AUD; pic related
>>
>>19202074
Yup yup!!!
Although being /fit/ isn't really my life. I just wanna be healthy and have thighs that can break open a watermelon
>>
>>19202044
>you need the time to relax and heal too.
I'm actually 100% fine now. I'm just now in this phase of wanting to get ahead academically and career wise!
>>
>>19202095

Giggity
>>
Any readers here?
>>
>>19202159

no
>>
>>19202091
Oh, you read at /r9k/ too? Is it different to /div/? ...And yeah, maybe that's why. Motivation is pretty much all that comes to mind with fitness.

Wow, is that really yours? I'm moving soon, maybe I should try building one too! I can't afford everything in one go but maybe bit by bit...
>>
>>19202095
Uhh, Angel-chan, I've already masturbated enough for today, please don't make me think about such lewd things!
>>
>>19202159
I'm around, what's up anon?
>>
>>19202131
>>19202169
Kek
>>
>>19202079
As long as you don't feel restless and sad. That's all that matters, Angel. You'll get there and a reading is just that; a reading. Ultimately, it's up to you how you take it, what course of action you feel necessary and how you feel it will help you. You'll always have our support.
>>
>>19202205
Oh yeah totally! I was going to go with plan a anyways! Just wanted to see the "energies" around it
>>
>>19202196
If I keep going like yesterday will something change? I'm heading in right direction? Maybe something changed already?
>>
>>19202159
We're here but I guess we're all preoccupied with other activities; it's kinda nice to just chill and discuss thing. If you've got any questions that don't require a reading I'm more than happy to answer <3
>>19202161
Yea, occasionally. There's a lot more relaxed and casual atmosphere because it's not a usual thing. They're very appreciative and even had two anons apologise to one another over a misunderstand. Was sweet.

Hell yea it is man! Do some scouring on Craigslist and eBay and you'll find some pretty sweet deals. Bought the cage new for $600 because I don't wanna take chances with safety. Got the barbell, adjustable Dumbbells and 200kg of Olympic weights for just shy of $300. Not pictured is the EZ curl bar I picked up new for $60
>>
New Thread: >>19202240
>>19202240
>>19202240
>>
>>19202231
>If you've got any questions that don't require a reading I'm more than happy to answer
When did you discover that you have some reading abilities? Is "empath" something that I could try to learn?
>>
>>19202215
2 of Wands rx
3 of Wands rx
Magician
Temperance rx
King of Cups
10 of Pentacles rx

If you just keep going without any planning you won't get so far. You gotta know what you're doing anon, or things won't move forward. It would be wise to review this move and your intentions should be very clear. The way I see things now are still lacking so not much would improve if you keep that way without making adjustments. You might feel overwhelmed emotionally original wanting things to manifest quickly but your anxiety might get in the way of seeing the situation clearly. Keep your expectations as realistic as possible. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19202250
Thanks anon, it helps.
>>
>>19202268
Thanks and good luck
>>
>>19202231
Huh, maybe I should try reading there too then. Posting here can be somewhat rage inducing with all the arguing...

Yeah, I'm going to start looking! I live in a small town in a small country, so there's not many people selling stuff, but when I move I'll be living i a bigger city: surely finding deals will be easier then. I always thought I'd have to be sort of millionaire to be able to afford a home gym, but you're making it sound almost possible.
>>
File: wp_sunblastangel_1280x1024.jpg (956KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wp_sunblastangel_1280x1024.jpg
956KB, 1280x1024px
Will do a few reads tonight. Particularly interested in trades if anyone's willing.

name/alias and a question are all I need. Method is scry.

cute pictures always appreciated
>>
>>19202915
You might want to go to the new thread then.

>>19202240
>>
File: 1413145035630.png (32KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1413145035630.png
32KB, 180x181px
>>19202917
Will do thanks for that info. didn't know there was a more current thread. Thanks friendo
>>
>>19201949
Plan B?

Have you gotten impregnated by your ginger yet?
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.