[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going ghost hunting for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4842.jpg (968KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4842.jpg
968KB, 2592x1936px
I already read some articles about it.
Can you give me some tips n tricks, anything left
>pic is my setup
>>
>>19198903
>good camera
>decent audio recorder (phone is fine)
>extra batteries, some people report their lights/equipment running out of juice real fast
>make sure somebody knows where you are going, and the expected time you'll be back, in case the normal or paranormal tries to fuck you up (I don't want you to go missing or hurt yourself if it's preventable)
>>
You don't need all that shit.
>>
>>19198903
>>19198955
shit, also, a few tips:
Keep your breathing under control as best you can at all times, it might fuck with you or any recordings you have. In general, practice keeping collected, and your hands steady, because the last thing anybody wants to see is another shaky cam of some idiot running after a figure only he saw.
>>
>>19198903
How do I start ghost hunting?
>>
>>19198903
you can't physically see ghosts, anon
even their poltergeist activity is all psychological

cases of poltergeist activity that families swear is physical dispensary when the house is under camera surveillance.

A ghost is not a physical thing. Our brains miss-perceive things in the presence of a ghost but you will never have physical evidence of a ghost. Not on camera, no ectoplasm, nothing.

Want to talk to a ghost? Just grab a spirit board, even the fucking Hasbro toy will work better than any ghost hunting tool. There are no physical cold spots that can be measured by a thermometer.

You're probably followed around by some of your ancestors every day. Yet you goof off looking to spook yourself with gimmicks and camera tricks.
>>
File: feels_good_man.png (226KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels_good_man.png
226KB, 500x500px
>>19198903
What's your plan exactly?
>>
>>19199006
>You're probably followed around by some of your ancestors every day.
do they watch me fap? aren't they disappointed?
>>
>>19198903
Bring a gun in case you run into violent vagrants or meth cookers. Items that are helpful to whatever spiritual practices that you follow. Good camera. Audio recorder. Maybe a radio that you can tune analog. Other than that, your standard /out/ loadout foe your trip. Knowledge will be the best thing you have.
>>
>>19199506
no, they just laugh.
>>
>>19200217
lol wtf
>>
>>19200211
>>19198903
If you take this "get a gun" advice, try to avoid drawing it on ghosts. Whether they're friendly or hostile, a gun will never help against a ghost.
>>
Some holy salt and/or holy water would be nice, some evp recorder too
>>
>>19200422
It's not for ghosts, it's for things that guns can kill. Get your weapons/ammo blessed or empowered in some way if you can. Just in case.
>>
>>19200422
Guns are very effective against crackheads looking for copper wire to steal.
>>
Don't forget your diapers anon
>>
>>19198964
Bring a friend, too. It has the potential to muddle up the recordings even more, but it'll keep you from getting too spooked, and if you do see anything, it'll be good to have confirmation.

But don't tell your friend what you saw, and don't let your friend tell you. Make sure you both write down (or otherwise record) your experiences separately. Then you can compare. Helps avoid influencing one another's memory.

>>19199006
What the fuck even is this? Ouija boards aren't anything, dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRo8TytvIDw
>>
>>19198903
OP, REMEMBER TO JACK OFF IF THE SPOOKYNESS METER GETS TOO HIGH, IT KEEPS GOASTS AWAY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.