[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ley Lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: leylines.jpg (147KB, 660x841px) Image search: [Google]
leylines.jpg
147KB, 660x841px
Can someone explain to me how real ley lines are? What are they? Can I create my own?
>>
File: 1482247995316.jpg (216KB, 448x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482247995316.jpg
216KB, 448x455px
>>19198893
>Can I create my own
>>
>>19198994
whore
>>
>>19198893
>Can I create my own?
You can't create them.
That alone shows how ignorant you are on this.
Kys.
>>
>>19199086
>Can someone explain to me how real ley lines are? What are they?
>I'm going to post in this thread to be condescending, rather than enlighten.
>>
>>19198893
What's gonna happen in St. Johns?
>>
>>19199097
Enlighten your way to Google friendo.

are people really this stupid?
>>
>>19199097
t. /x/
>>
>>19199136
id rather an /x/phile tell me, which is why i resorted to here. also you're assuming i havent googled it yet. what difference does it make, i still want your opinion
>>
>>19199136
ok, lets just not ever post on this board ever and google everything
>>
I want to know too! What are they? I take it creating my own is too expensive?
>>
>>19199188
STOP GOING TO THIS FUCKING BOARD AND ASK TO BE FUCKING SPOONFED ALL THE TIME YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE YOURE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO LOOK IT UP FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND FUCK YOUR UGLY DUMB TINY BRAIN
>>
>>19200173
I think you must be under a lot of pressure at work. Unwind by telling us a story about ley lines.
>>
>>19200255
I leylined your mom last night. Now fuck off.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x373px
>>19200173
Chill out, summerfag.
>>
>>19198893
Ley lines are like telecommunication lines, except instead of requiring a cell phone and magic coverage plan, a person can access the line's data stream with a projection of their soul.

There are ley lines everywhere, splintering through the Earth's crust like blood vessels.
>>
>>19198893
so nothing happens at St. Johns? wasn´t a whirlpool there? like almost recently?
>>
>>19200173
He's not lazy, he's probably done a fair bit of research on the topic but wants /x/'s opinion. I think nearly everybody here has done this, just chill.
>>
>>19200173
Take a fucking lorazepam and relax.
There's nothing wrong with someone asking people to explain themselves.
>>
>draw random lines on map
>google all the placenames near the line
>Put dots were something bad happened
>Ignore everything that doesn't fit on the lines
>fool absolute retards that there's a significance behind it
there you go. You can probably make a pentagram like that in europe or asia or fucking sri lanka if you spend an hour on it
>>
>>19199136
why bother coming here then? How old are you?

you're retarded.
>>
>>19198893
>Can someone explain to me how real ley lines are?
Not very.
>What are they?
That is a long and complicated answer, and you're better off checking Wikipedia.
>Can I create my own?
Uhhh... well, you can map them, I suppose...
>>
>>19201890
>long and complicated answer
not really. >>19201807
>>
>>19198893
Birmingham AL is on the Katrina ley line to
>>
>>19198893
From my personal perspective only:
Yes they are real.
There are two types of leylines. There is the type that is more like a magnetic field, this type can be easily found and followed with metal dowsing rods.
>(Simple experiment..take two thin metal rods
>and bend them into an "L" shape. Hold them
>in your ands with arms straight out in front.
>Start walking, if you have any talent at all, at
>some point the rods will cross. Mark that spot.
>Continue walking and mark the next spot. Do
>this about ten times. Look how the spots are >lined up, or not lined up.)

The second type of Leys are much more subtle than the 'magnetic' kind. These do not always follow the same paths that the first kind do. A much better dowsing rod to use with these is an organic one. A wooden tree limb, hazel or willow, in a "Y" pattern is the traditional, and best type. You may try the same experiment with this as before, but be aware that it requires a more subtle touch, an unidentifiable quality of ..spirituality.. I guess would be the word.

It seems that areas where many leys meet, or cross, were considered places of power by many peoples throughout the world in all ages. As many shrines of sorts have been constructed it such places. And I can say that there is power in these spots.
They are a natural occuring phenomina and cannot be made by a person.
>>
>>19198893
How about you fucking learn what a ley line is first you retard, and then ask yourself if you can create them....
>>
>>19200376
dat left thumb doe

literally the creepiest thing i've seen on this board today.
>>
>>19199136
trusting (((gooogle)))
>>
>>19198893
>>19202438
Is there anything you can actually do with a leyline?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.