[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares ex-asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Admin sm.jpg (85KB, 960x694px) Image search: [Google]
Admin sm.jpg
85KB, 960x694px
I lived in a halls of residence from September - April during my time at uni and had vivid nightmares. Turns out the place I stayed at was previously a mental asylum, but the wards are gone now. Some of the buildings still stand they're just abandoned.

I never had nightmares at home (1 or 2), but in this place they were frequent - my flatmates mentioned having them too. The first one involved a long black creature crawling up towards my bed. The second time I was laid on the floor and a force grabbed me towards the bathroom door which then opened and a gremlin-like creature peered round giving an evil smile. The nightmare that freaked me out the most involved the bed I was laid on leaving my room and traveling from door to door, I knocked at each door but received no answer. Finally, one of my flatmates opened his and I told him I was being possessed. Often I'd wake up in a panicked state, sometimes unable to move or with my mouth wide open for a few minutes.

The place itself never felt homely, even during the day there was a weird sense of discomfort to it. Could these bad dreams be paranormal related or just good nightmare material? I wonder if it has anything to do with the patients that suffered there, perhaps their bad energies coming through. If you have any nightmares you'd like to discuss here, feel free.
>>
>bump
>>
Got any pics?
>>
File: 11689553004_39a5962d75_b.jpg (450KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
11689553004_39a5962d75_b.jpg
450KB, 1024x660px
>>19198948
Old or new?
>>
>>19198963
Either is fine. But a bit of both would be ideal for some before and after.
>>
>>19198977
This is how it looks now, surprisingly more similar to the old buildings than I had originally thought!
>>
>>19199020
You check out any of the abandoned buildings?
>>
>>19199031
Afraid not, people would go early hours of the morning. They said the buildings gave off a weird vibe and caught orbs/mist on camera though.
>>
File: 1466722240190.jpg (54KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
1466722240190.jpg
54KB, 465x576px
>>19199048
Oh, well maybe go sometime and take photos. I'd love to see what you find!
>>
>>19199051
It'd be very interesting to see from a firsthand perspective, I'll post on here if that happens.
>>
Bump for interest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.