[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Anon from the future. My Final Message to my ancestors.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Some of you may remember my prior posts.

I have returned here before my voyage home to 2067 for one last visit.

I went to your recent future. I saw the end of your civilization and what caused my people to be forced into camps. It is up to you too stop it.

You have 3 months to cripple the plans of the Anti Christ.

September is the day of Judgement.

But you must first overcome August. interestingly enough something you predicted years ago will come to fruition.

"The star will gorge itself on clay."
Your fears have been proven true. Your volcano's will erupt from the tidal force of the eclypse.

Earth will fall into Volcanic winter.
"It will happen when the weather cools"

I must now voyage back to my time. the year you consider 2067. It is up to you all to correct what destroyed your civilization and forced my people to be slaves.

Goodluck Anons. May god be with you.
>>
>>19198556
>Your fears have been proven true. Your volcano's will erupt from the tidal force of the eclypse.
YELLOWSTONE-CHAN YESYESYESYES VOLCANIC WINTER NOW
>>
How could we stop him if we don't know who he is
>>
>>19198591
"He" is the incorrect term. "It" is correct. and It will take many forms and spread a blanket of darkness across the world.

I don't know how to defeat it. but for the sake of humanity you must.
>>
File: bork.jpg (98KB, 797x659px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
98KB, 797x659px
>>19198556
I reject your future and substitute my own.

Natural disaster will not wipe out everything we have achieved, man will in time achieve his highest aspirations, and everything will turn out alright in the end. Let the children lose it. Let the children use it. Let all the children boogie. God bless you all.
>>
>>19198639
fuck off, I want my volcanic winter
>>
>>19198639
I second yours with my willpower.
>>
>>19198556
Why stop this when it can lead to something much worse? This is why I hate time traveling fiction, we'll never know where the paths leads us, so it's better to accept our fate.
>>
>>19198556
Let them know;
There's a American Civil War 2 due in September. West vs East. You can't stop "it".
>>
>>19198556
> forced my people to be slaves.
How did the slave get to time travel. This doesn't seem that bad to be a time traveling slave. I'll just keep time traveling to the age 20. That was a good time.
>>
>>19198556
>anon from 2078 saying times are bomb af and virtual reality is the new way of life.
>anon from 2067 saying times are shit and people are enslaved.
Make up your mind time travelers.
>>
>>19198556
Starlight Anon from the future
I've made a terrible mistake
By warning you of the danger you face and tampering with the space time continuum
I've created a loop in time
It's 2067 again, I don't know how many loop I've put you all threw
I'm so so sorry
>>
Who are your people?
>>
>>19198767
What happens now?
>>
If we destroy all of humanity, you wouldn't have a future to time travel from. Therefore, everything you're trying to warn us about won't come to fruition as you say. Otherwise you wouldn't be uh. Visiting us before your return to your own time.

Maybe we enslaved "your people" as punishment for trying to fuck with timelines.
>>
>>19198767
Paradoxes don't exist so this is clearly a larp but your words should be followed. We need to fill this world with light and love
>>
wow, just wow. What a great day to read a text like OP did. I am so impressed by all his energie he put in this. Even a fuck ton of dinosaurs poop can't undo what he did. I believe you OP, i do, i really do! There is nothing on this planet that will convince me otherwise. So you are from the future? And you are here to tell us we have only three month left. I mean, three month? That is irredeemable short. I do not know if humanity can do this, i am really sorry my friend but i guess your quest was for nothing.

BUT
here i am now to tell you the following.
I am from the future too, the year i came from is 6799. Yes i know, unbelievable. Astonishing isn't it? The reason why i'm here is to stop you. Because you are the one who kicked off this happening. I am very sorry to tell you this, but there is no time left to tell you how, how sorry i am.

Here is what has to be done to keep humanity from a totally genocide away. It is actually simple but still hard to do, you know, like the game tetris. The game that is so easy to understand that every race, no matter from where or how far from this planet away can play it. I remember when i played for the very first time Tetris, magnificent gameplay.

Anyway, i hope i could help you on your journy. Stay focused dear timetravler friend.
>>
bumping for the upcoming volcanic winter
>>
So the rumors are true, time travelers can't spell for shit
>>
>>19198556
Year 2340500223 time traveler here typing this from my etheric keyboard via quantum lubrication. Just came by to tell you all not to worry about the yellow stone explosion its an intended feature of the game not a glitch. Thanks for you time. Bye.
>>
Is Donald Trump a Time traveller as John Titor?
>>
>>19198556
There is no probable reality or timeline in which the ascension of this planet and its inhabitants does not occur. This is why you are not from some dystopian future in which you are slaves of Reptilians, etc. Please stop trying to confuse people. The dates you mentioned are without great meaning as well, as the dates are not set in stone other than the deadline being 2025.
>>
Genuine question, what's the ratio on conscious liars to delusional lunatics on this board
>>
>>19198556
Shut the fuck up go rp somewhere else fag
>>
>>19198573

USA is going go get rekt by mother nature
>>
>>19199693
Don't bet on the irrationality of anons. Take a third option - and have some fun for a change!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.