[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a santinist tell me why to worship then devil instead of god.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>
don't.
>>
>>19198378
?
>>
>>19198368
Do you worship God?
>>
>>19198399
>
yea
>>
>>19198386
John: 18-21
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light lest their deeds should be exposed. "but he who does the truth, comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
>>
>>19198414
but is the devil really darkness
>>
>>19198408
Do you call him Jesus?
>>
>>19198423
i call Jesus Jesus

and God God.
>>
>>19198421
in this passage, darkness means shifty eyes and shadyness. think of the guy at school that always looks away and then looks right back into your eyes when you decided to look at him again, then looks away again. That is darkness.
>>
>>19198431
what religion are u
>>
>>19198431
think of the mother fucker in the class that always taps his foot to the beat of the song at EXACTLY the right instant and then gives you the most niggest look.
>>
>>19198438
Gnostic Christian. Gnostic means a Christian that incorporates different ideas but believes Jesus is the head and the way and the truth and the life of all Good.
>>
>>19198445
never heard of that that sect interesting

what do u think of our brother the devil.
>>
>>19198426
But you do worship God via Jesus.

You put your faith and soul into Jesus.

You believe the new testament is the word of God.
>>
>>19198449
he hurts my body.
>>
>>19198445
Gnostic Christian is not Christianity. Gnostic 'christians' just fool everyone who are in fact Christian and play rhetoric on them to show off.
>>
>>19198454
religion isn't a shitting war.
>>
>>19198368

Tou shalt not make any graven image onto yourself for worship
>>
>>19198452
i worship God and God alone

but Jesus was the perfect man and a son of God
>>
File: smiley.jpg (23KB, 487x391px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
23KB, 487x391px
>>19198460
respect yourself.
>>
>>19198465
?
>>
>>19198460
I am not certain if he was perfect, but he was a great man and a son of God.

Given your views, would you still call yourself a Christian?
>>
>>19198478
i technically do not belong to any religion but Christianity is the one i feel closest to.
>>
>>19198458
Gnostic Christian have a different reference and there they mean different things then Christians do. And they know it, still love to show off their esoteric knowledge to 'normal' Christians. That's just low.
>>
>>19198481
Sound like a freemason and therefor not Christian at all.
>>
>>19198482
ummmm
>>
Because God is a fucking liar and can't be trusted
>>
>>19198493
yea but he lies to protect us
>>
>>19198501
He lies because he is abusive and wants to keep people from knowing the truth
>>
What's with all the Christfag shills suddenly popping up all over the place?
>>
>>19198516
truth is pain.

i now know way to many truths and that is painful.
>>
>>19198481
I understand what you are saying anon.

So you pray directly to God?

Do you go to church?
>>
>>19198531
no and i would get destroyed by my friends and brother if i did.
>>
>>19198537
Destroyed? Why?
>>
>>19198368
You've already got it wrong. Satanism is the worship of the self and all the traits that Christianity tell us are vices. Take pride in enjoying the 7 deadly sins. It is a mixture of social Darwinism, eugenics and self indulgence in whatever you see fit.
>>
>>19198547
none of them christian and this be Britain everyone hates the Christians.
>>
>>19198549
the 7 deadly sins are just bad they negatively effect ur life
>>
>>19198551
Would you attend if it was no longer a social taboo?
>>
>>19198568
if i had time then yes
>>
>>19198570
If you want to go, then you should go.

If you want to learn more about God, read.

Do not allow society to warp your spiritual aspirations.

Stand tall against adversity and the host will stand beside you.
>>
>>19198526
God lies because he is addicted to lying. He has no truth in him because he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning
>>
>>19198605
How can God lie?
How is that even possible?
>>
>>19198612
He did lie. Right in the Garden, he told Adam and Eve a lie instead of the full truth. The truth is he has been deceiving people for a long time.
>>
>>19198617
According to a book compiled by a council of men of dubious intent.
>>
so i'm not a satanist or religious at all but i think i have a basic understanding of why satanists choose the worship the devil over god. god teaches that all must be subservient and lesser to him, whereas the devil, in standing up against god and questioning why a father would put his own children below him, came to represent the worship of the SELF over all other things. most satanists, from how i understand it, don't actually worship the devil, they see him as an example of self empowerment and rebellion against tyrants.
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (52KB, 404x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
52KB, 404x440px
Because the god the Hebrews and christians hold dear is at best Enlil of the annunaki.
There has been a plethora of gods existing millennia before the hebrews.
If you chose to view god as the source of consciousness that's totally fine. Yet before this source was the primal void/nothingness.
Your Yhvh is the Demiurge and even trying to depict yaltabaoth as the demiurge draws more attribute to Enlil of the annunaki than Enki, Satan, Set what ever you wish to call it.
There is no greater lie than that born by the Hebrews inforced by the romans and made law by the Vatican.
>>
>>19199125
>that pic
fucking stolen mate
>>
>>19199125
The Sumerians believed in the existence of many "satans".

Enki was not one of them, friend.

Enki was not an outcast or a black sheep. He was a god of wisdom, that was often evoked in purification rituals and exorcisms against various "satans".

I have a plenty of sources to validate my assertion. Many of which happen to be hymns used by actual exorcists of the day.

There seem to be a lot of people trying to cram Sumerian deities into various roles these days without doing much if any research.

We may have discussed this topic in the past. Feel free to ask me any questions...
>>
>>19199187
For Example:

The priest of Ea am I,
The priest of Damkina am I,
The messenger of Marduk am I,
My spell is the spell of Ea,
My incantation is the incantation of Marduk,
The circle of Ea is in my hand,
The tamarisk, the powerful weapon of Anu,
In my hand I hold,
The date-spathe, mighty in decision,
In my hand I hold.
>>
>>19199216
He that stilleth all to rest, that pacifieth all,
By whose incantation everything is at peace,
He is the great Lord Ea,
Stilling all to rest, and pacifying all,
By whose incantation everything is at peace.
When I draw nigh unto the sick man
All shall be assuaged.
I am the magician born of Eridu,
Begotten in Eridu and Subari.
When I draw nigh unto the sick man
May Ea, King of the Deep, safeguard me!
>>
>>19199187
I'm not trying to imply that Enki is a satanic figure, I personally know better.
Some misinformed abrahamic critics has pushed this from what I've read with his connection as lord of the deep, and being the father of Marduk whom became "lord of the world"
>>
>>19199161
Are you trying to imply that you enjoy it
Or that I stole it from
An anonymous image board where thousands of memes are posted every day.
Either way I found it hilarious and yes did "steal it"
>>
>>19199187
I will say that my post could be misconstrued with lumping Enki Satan and Set.
Personally I view Enki as,I wouldn't say satanic, but for the ultimate spiritual liberation. By which I mean when he and ninhursag allowed the genetically engineered humans to posses a controversial spark of spiritually virtuous DNA as opposed to being blind slaves like some other from the annunaki tribe wanted.
To me personally that action was inspired either by the source of all life or something else.
>>
File: GodDog_zps42ca11ac.jpg (48KB, 551x257px) Image search: [Google]
GodDog_zps42ca11ac.jpg
48KB, 551x257px
>>19198452
"jesus" is not god is the "SON" of god...
or jesus my gardener???
>>19198465
n.n
-------------
my only god...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaAOm7p2E-8
>>
>>19198431
No, darkness are things of the flesh. Of us appealing to our baser natures, doing exactly what God has commanded us not to because we love that more.
>>
>>19198459
As long as your worshiping God and not the image, you're good. Crazy how hard people try and take that to mean any holy symbol is banned.
>>
>>19198516
You've got it all fucking wrong. God is the only truth we can comprehend, and that's only in a manner very limited to what he actually is, because he is the only absolute. We could not comprehend the truth, we're extremely limited in our nature of understanding anything
>>
>>19198368
>god killed most of the people he created, was a big asshole the whole time, killed for fun, killed children, the elderly, innocent animals, etc
>wants you to love him or die
>biggest narcissist and most unstable being in fiction
vs
>gave men wisdom, knowledge and free thinking that was prohibited under gods rule
>tried to stand against gods opression and was punished for that
>proved time and time again god was the real enemy all along
Hail Satan.
>>
>>19199513
I would have to disagree anon. Things of the flesh did not exist in the pure darkness.
Flesh was propagated by the light that shone forth to the trinity which crated the angels and man.
>>
>>19199125
God existed beyond the void in a manner we could never comprehend. He created, and therefore even allowed us the concept of the void, because it was something instead of nothing.
>>
>>19198368
Because they have free will and freedom of religion.
>>
>>19199549
From a dualistic point of view I agree.
The two, I prefer to say the source because it's with out abrahamic influence and the void need each other.
You cannot have some thing with out not having some thing.
The absence gives potential for the something.
In reality both of these are ultimately illusions and that which lies beyond is the absolute reality.
I also agreed that this concept is so far beyond human conception that knowing it is almost impossible.
But I counter with there are certain sect of "satanists", and even Buddhists that view this absolute as the one true God. All further emanations from it are ultimately veils of illusions
>>
>>19198368
>Santinist
you are stupid, thats why you shouldn´t worship something you can´t bare
>>
>>19199537
So Satan was a liberal?
>>
>>19198368

Only reason would be that you don't know who is god, or was it pic unrelated?
>>
>using religion

I'd rather develop a philosophy based off Pokémon
>>
Satan is our true spiritual father
>>
>>19201443
Satan is a mascotte, just like jesus. Both are mascottes of Christianity. If you honor one of them or both, you are basically a christian.
>>
>>19201452
So clever...
Never heard of archetypes?
Ever have an original idea?

God you're dumb
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.