[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for people with similar experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 013_1567_purple_SWIRL-graphic.jpg (110KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
013_1567_purple_SWIRL-graphic.jpg
110KB, 300x300px
Tried some "3rd eye meditation" stuff since I heard it would help you with dreams. After 2 days I had the first dreams I've had in months probably. Anyone care to share their experiences with this?
>>
Interesting! Bump!
>>
>>19198350
Thanks man. Also, the dream was about real life stuff that happened, but with different details.
>>
File: IMG_4145.jpg (53KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4145.jpg
53KB, 612x612px
I dream every night. Wish I didn't sometimes. Occasionally, I have a really mind blowing premonition. As time goes on, I get clearer about empathic perception. It's gotten scary. And draining.
>>
What's 3rd eye meditation?
>>
>>19198359
Yeah I think dreams often mix up thoughts we're having with subconscious symbolism. The recurring thing I've heard to help remember dreams is to write them down as soon as possible before they are forgotten. I think I read that from a somewhat crazy/new-agey series, that also talked of chakras a lot, but also more scientific sources as well.
>>
>>19198319
An interesting experience to say the least.
One would say one was left in daze.
>>
>>19198411
>>19198359
Found the 'crazy" source:
>86.10 Questioner: Is the memory that the individual has upon waking from the dream usually reasonably accurate? Is the dream easily remembered?
>Ra: I am Ra. You must realize that we are over-generalizing in order to answer your queries as there are several sorts of dreams. However, in general, it may be noted that it is only for a trained and disciplined observer to have reasonably good recall of the dreaming. This faculty may be learned by virtue of a discipline of the recording immediately upon awakening of each and every detail which can be recalled. This training sharpens one’s ability to recall the dream. The most common perception of a mind/body/spirit complex of its dreams is muddied, muddled, and quickly lost.

More info on dreams and chakras/rays/energy centers: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Dreaming&o=r
>>
>>19198388
The "3rd eye" is a gland in the body that by very least regulates sleep & dreams, and by the very most is a pathway to receive extrasensory information.
>>
>>19198435
>extrasensory information
proof or its bullshit
>>
>>19198470
By the most, I meant from a "paranormal" standpoint. Assuming you believe in chakras and all the other stuff that relates to them, in which case, "proof" varies from person to person.
>>
>>19198484
Like what forms an opinion, since there is no proper way of proving it from all viewpoints.
>>
>>19198319
You should go get a b6 supplement. It really enhances your ability to vidid dream and increases dream recall. I love the stuff
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.