[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a fucked up YouTube kids video thread please? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 69

File: IMG_0077.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Can we have a fucked up YouTube kids video thread please? I've just become aware of the hundreds of dark 'kids videos' there are on yt, targeted at children using copyrighted characters. For some reason they all feature gore, kidnapping, abuse and weird sexual/fetish content.

Try searching: Elsa, Spider-Man, mickie minnie, bad baby color

Post videos and theories as to why these exist
>>
Here's someone discussing one explanation for the 'crying baby color lesson' videos

https://youtu.be/lVu3N_ayNnI

I understand why there are so many videos targeted at children/babies as these types of videos get millions of hits, but why the dark themes??
>>
File: IMG_0079.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Lots of videos focussed on the use of needles. This could be argued to be an attempt to make children less scared of needles, but for some reason it's always a buttocks injection which is oddly specific.
>>
This isn't just cartoons, there's hundreds of live action videos too.

Here's pregnant Elsa getting injected in her stomach (with a real needle, although it's sheathed)
>>
File: IMG_0080.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>19196772
>>
>>19196772
this. there is also not disgusting ones that you can actually masturbate to like https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz_yY83qal6G8KGxRf8afpg just mute the video
>>
>>19196726
This shit was posted on /pol/ a few days ago.

Apparently some of the videos/comments contained encrypted messages, and it lead to this vid (among others). The thread took place about three days ago, you can find it on 4plebs.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=player_embedded
>>
Wew these girls are hot. This is not a kid video

https://youtu.be/w5mVeQ5gZf8
>>
File: endorsed by disney.png (384KB, 677x587px) Image search: [Google]
endorsed by disney.png
384KB, 677x587px
>>19196726
>>19196762
Reminder that this channel is verified by Youtube and partnered with Maker Studios (which is subsidised by Disney)
>>
>>19197010
Wasn't this just an ARG for some shitty band?
>>
>>19197237
I don't know, I didn't get to figure that out.
>>
>>19197237

Quite likely, the tags were very on the nose - 'mkultra' David Icke' etc. Some of this shit is definitely fucky, but a LOT of it is just copycats hopping on the bandwagon for profit'
>>
>>19197010
How was the thread titled ?
>>
Ikr i once saw a vid with a kid playing with a negroe child
>>
>>19197114
What the fuck. The people who make this kind of shit are not sane
>>
Look at the comments people post on all of those spiderman and Elsa videos. They aren't normal comments. It's like some kind of code.

This topic was being posted on /x/ a few weeks back. I guess everyone lost interest in trying to figure it out.
>>
File: creepyaf.png (172KB, 901x185px) Image search: [Google]
creepyaf.png
172KB, 901x185px
>>19197114
The disturbing thing is that the "search code" is based on code that kids come up with,plus it uses clickbait thumbnails like this
>>
I showed my sister this and she had a panic attack and now I feel like an asshole.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4&persist_app=1&app=m
>>
>>19197467

You're a monster.
>>
File: You may now panic.gif (538KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
You may now panic.gif
538KB, 640x360px
>>19197114
>and partnered with Maker Studios (which is subsidised by Disney)
>>
>>19197457
Either that or its kids who don't understand how it works just typing gibberish
>>
>>19197457
I don´t think they are "codes".I think they are bots or made-up accounts to somehow exploit the youtube algorithm
>>
>>19196735
I haven't posted in this place for quite a while but...just a heads up...Some of this shit was filmed in Vietnam, where I grew up and currently am living in. Like take this vid for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gjSeL9EsY0

I just find it really fucking spooky that despite the geographical differences every single bit of the controlling stays the same. The joker mask, the elsa and spider-man costumes, everything. And the crying baby with the five primary colors.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING IS GOING ON HERE? I don't fucking think that they're doing this to just generate revenues. Nah. I think they're up to something grander and much more occult-related.
>>
I just found this video and BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOK AT THE VIEWs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTFB5FqW4KQ

I swear,there are creepy things on youtube,but most part are shitty ARG´s,THIS ON THE CONTRARY IS A FUCKING PEDO RING
>>
>>19197636
This vid is total garbage.

The sound effects don't even fit. They are all over the place. What was the production cost? 50$?
>>
These are brainwashing, pure and simple. It's a trial run for the final indoctrination of humanity by the corporations and the rich, these are basically designed to turn children into slaves. Parents will just search "kids videos" on YouTube, turn auto play on, and put everything from infants to older children in front of their iPad for hours on end just to shut them up. This addicts them to electronic media, while also feeding them constant indoctrination messages. The absurdity of it all is to throw the rest of us off, to make us think it has nothing to do with the rich or indoctrination. Notice how everyone's running around like headless chickens saying its a pedo ring or some moneymaking scheme, this is nothing less than the face of the future. Do NOT let children of your family or others watch these videos, and do NOT watch them yourself if you have a weak mind. If you know anyone who lets their kids watch these, do whatever it takes to stop them.
>>
>>19197010
It would still be being posted on pol if the mods weren't banning people for posting these threads. It's obviously some sort of huge conglomerate, and it appears the mods are compromised. They will only allow these threads on "paranormal" despite them not being paranormal to discredit the entire rally against it. It's sickening, just as elsagate was gaining traction the mods cracked down on it.
>>
>>19198719
>Shoots neighbor mother of five
>"It's legit, officers, I was just saving the kids from the evil mind control corporation scheme being run out of fucking YouTube!"
>>
File: stinks.jpg (347KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
stinks.jpg
347KB, 1024x768px
>>19197114
We are through the looking glass, and I don't like what I am seeing.
>>
>>19197114
yet pewdiepie is a nazi and cant work with them hmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 17764837424.png (398KB, 698x446px) Image search: [Google]
17764837424.png
398KB, 698x446px
>>19197114
>Reminder that this channel is verified by Youtube and partnered with Maker Studios (which is subsidised by Disney)
>>
>>19196726
These videos were originally used in conjunction with bot nets to make massive amounts of ad revenue, they've been around for awhile and while they've always been a tiny bit strange they've been more or less innocuous. The introduction of all of this fucked up gore/sexual/occult shit is a comparatively recent change.
>>
>>19198913
Something probably fucked up in the feedback loops: one tiny change can explode like that. Maybe someone pulled a Tay and started throwing a bunch of gross shit at the wall and uprating it to convince the algorithms that this is what should be made.
>>
>>19198947
Yep. Shit load of people playing dress up for jewtube shekels, Google flips its shit and starts pushing videos made to parody the originals, the creators freak the fuck out and start copying. Now its the same as reaction channels were a few years back.
>>
>>19196726

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6JkIeApo8

Every day we stray farther from God's light.
>>
Ok enough of this dumb YouTube shit on /X/ its not paranormal or spooky - take it somewhere else please /X/ is not the place
>>
>>19199238
The mods delete these threads on all other boards you massive tard
>>
>>19197636
exactly how are there the same themes/characters/motifs across several languages and cultures....
>>
>>19199302
That's because its dumb and doesn't belong on those boards or this one. now kindly F off
>>
>>19199238
>>19199337
You again? You could be posting in your beloved grey threads, peruvianmummies threads or flatearth threads, but you just take your time to derail each of these threads, why?
>>
File: eklutna-annie-sculpture.jpg (9KB, 157x177px) Image search: [Google]
eklutna-annie-sculpture.jpg
9KB, 157x177px
>>19197114
Isn't a certain Youtuber whom takes down pedos on Maker studios?
>>
>>19199429
Cause 4chan has boards and each board is dedicated to a topic pol is politically incorrect and X is paranormal - this bad YouTube shit is neither political or paranormal so it doesn't belong on pol or X - its not hard to understand - now if you wanna go with a creepy angle and there is already a thread here doing so then its probably ok - but OPs post is off topic for X and then threads are piping up on X every single day and its not what X is for - you people are ruining X - get it ? Join the discord or something don't constantly post this can we make a list of bad youtube videos here - literally post this on pol and watch yourself get a 3 day IP ban just because X is nicer doesn't mean you should take advantage of that
>>
>>19198800
People like you are the reason humanity is and always has been doomed.
>>
File: colorfulclub.png (2MB, 1276x1566px) Image search: [Google]
colorfulclub.png
2MB, 1276x1566px
>>19197114
sauce on partnered with maker studios? can't find the connection
>>
This shit is too damn suspicious to be ignored. This is literally the most disturbing shit I've seen after 4 years of lurking this shithole.
Btw, how's this related to pizzagate, I wonder?
>>
>>19199530
It's a blatant manipulation and indoctrination of children to make them susceptible to this kind of degeneracy in the future. Kind of like why more white girls idolise black men these days.
>>
>>19199565
That makes this no less worse than any kind of media damn it parents watch your kids and teach them right from wrong - do not set them in front of a screen and walk away
>>
I do not know how this website found these channels, but you need to STOP "investigating" them immediately. There is nothing to find out, there's no point in trying to stop it. You people need to forget everything you've seen so far and continue your lives as normal.

STOP contacting youtube about these videos.
STOP linking them on this website.
STOP trying to research them.

These videos are not for you, and they are NOT going to be removed because some basement dwelling dummies found something they shouldn't have. We have more money, connections, and time than all of you combined here on this message board, and further interference will no longer be tolerated. The attention you people have brought is already causing issues around the globe, and me and my team have been tasked with stopping it right here and right now.

You will NOT be warned again. Just walk away from this whole thing right now. You people have no idea what you're getting yourselves into, and now that we have been made aware of these pointless "investigations" and meddling by you on this website we are prepared to do whatever it takes to end it.

This is your first and final warning, please take note. If these threads don't stop and the reports and comments don't stop, YOU will be held accountable. This isn't worth losing your life over, I think we can agree on that.
>>
>>19199905
Stop LARPing faggot
>>
File: ChF8la6WUAEPawG.jpg (72KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
ChF8la6WUAEPawG.jpg
72KB, 600x749px
>>19199905
>>
>>19199905
>999
WITNESSED

You're a faggot.
>>
>>19199905
It'd be totally cringe worthy if people actually believed in your post.
>>
>>19199993
btw 999
>>
>>19199999

fuck u stole my nines
>>
>>19199998
Try triggering GETs instead of brainwashes
>>
File: 1498212664167.jpg (8KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498212664167.jpg
8KB, 400x384px
>>19199905
>>
File: IMG_1702.jpg (57KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
57KB, 392x495px
>>19199905
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3n40tKsSPM
my personal favorite

i saw this one last night that was about finger family match the shit with the shitting baby character, but it got taken down lol
>>
>>19196961
It's all so sexualized. I feel like this is being targeted at much younger children with the intent of either grooming sexual desires or desensitizing them to this kind of stuff.
>>
>>19199316
its not that theyre using the same characters. theyre using the EXACT same costumes as every other channel
>>
>>19199905
can you kill me first? ive been feeling pretty down lately
>>
File: 1498193689739.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498193689739.gif
1MB, 250x188px
This is so weird!!!
>>
>>19199224
A lot of the comments on these videos seem to be two things: The ordinary people like us saying, "WTF," and bots. It looks like the bots somehow promote each other or maybe are used to interconnect the videos to kind of create "view traps"? It seems that these videos can easily be stumbled upon by watching standard children's videos, but once you start watching them the recommended listings are only other disturbing videos.
>>
Bumping

The pruning and banning of all those people on /pop/ a few days back was suspicious as fuck desu
>>
>>19200212
Goddamn phonefaggot
>>
File: besplination.png (81KB, 872x672px) Image search: [Google]
besplination.png
81KB, 872x672px
my two day ban has finally been lifted from posting shit like this on /pol/, I can finally start contributing again
>>
>>19199905
I sent a message and then I got killed.
>>
>>19196726

Stop spamming your shitty ass videos ETHAN BRADBERRY
>>
Holy fuck this shit scares the FUCK out of me
>>
File: 1480222363855.jpg (57KB, 570x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480222363855.jpg
57KB, 570x492px
>>19199595
>The Game
>>
Someone is just jealous of all that sweet sweet ad revenue that the kiddos are throwing their way.
>>
>>19200440
They have ads.....right?
>>
File: delet.png (25KB, 1250x268px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
25KB, 1250x268px
Threads on /pol/ keep getting deleted
>>
>>19199905
I didn't stop, now I am dead
>>
File: 4.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>19199905
Bro you just went full LARPer
>>
>>19196726
About time this weird ass shit showed back up
>>
File: 2017-06-25 10.35.36.png (390KB, 2557x1201px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25 10.35.36.png
390KB, 2557x1201px
I will leave this here

https://lorkids.com/

http://www.hyundaivinhphuc.com/
>>
I do not know how this website found these channels, but you need to STOP "investigating" them immediately. There is nothing to find out, there's no point in trying to stop it. You people need to forget everything you've seen so far and continue your lives as normal.

These videos are not for you, and they are NOT going to be removed because some basement dwelling dummies found something they shouldn't have. We have more money, connections, and time than all of you combined here on this message board, and further interference will no longer be tolerated. The attention you people have brought is already causing issues around the globe, and me and my team have been tasked with stopping it right here and right now.

You will NOT be warned again. Just walk away from this whole thing right now. You people have no idea what you're getting yourselves into, and now that we have been made aware of these pointless "investigations" and meddling by you on this website we are prepared to do whatever it takes to end it.

This is your first and final warning, please take note. If these threads don't stop and the reports and comments don't stop, YOU will be held accountable. This isn't worth losing your life over, I think we can agree on that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625_201608.jpg (329KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625_201608.jpg
329KB, 720x1280px
I'm 600 meters away...
>>
>>19200942
I dare you to go there. Take pictures of the location.
>>
>>19200942

>>
>>19200943

>>
File: 1474243248169.jpg (76KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
1474243248169.jpg
76KB, 640x544px
>>19200942
I probably wouldn't go near there if I were you. >>19200945 will probably ambush you and kidnap you if you lay foot on his property.
>>
Le post Soviet brainwashing techniques
Le mkultra personality splitting
Hide yo kids shoot your tv
>>
File: 1150789238028.jpg (244KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1150789238028.jpg
244KB, 1280x1024px
>>19200950
You know, a "first an final warning" is more effective if there is actually only one warning. Having multiple "final" warnings is just silly.
>>
>>19200945
Stop spamming you faggot you have already said it enough now
>>
File: i sleep.jpg (20KB, 285x255px) Image search: [Google]
i sleep.jpg
20KB, 285x255px
>>19200958
Fuck yourself you faggot LARPer
>>
>>19200958
This is gay, please kill yourself immediately
>>
>>19200989
no
>>
>>19200943
I wouldn't think that these guys are any shady. Maybe they're just partnering up with bad people oversea and don't know about any damn thing (since they're just handed a script themselves and just doing what they're told?) to make some quick bucks?

Anyhow, this is a short clip of a local news criticizing the overly sexual nature of those videos that are aimed towards kids. Don't bother if you can't guess what they're saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGap3X4bSs
>>
Old thread that is still active

>>19200378
>>
>>19199501
Are these fucking things serious!?
What the fuck is going on?
Almost every video her boyfriends fucking some other bitch, one ivdeo she's getting her fucking eyes splashed with acid...
And some kids are just going to sit there and watch it because mummy can't be bothered to look after them. I wanted to put a reaction image with this post but this shit is just over the line... the worlds fucked.
>>
>>19200151
What's the algorithm used to determine related vids on YouTube? Do the bot comments of non threatening videos match or relate to descriptions or comments of videos that are sick and twisted? Are the comments on non threatening vids from active channels that host the sick and twisted vids?
>>
>guy did let's plays
>discovered these channels and tried to raise awareness
>did some investigation and accused them of view/comment botting
>suddenly video where he claims he and one of those kids channels exchanged emails and that he was in the wrong and stopped investigation or making videos
>channel didn't upload after that

What the fuck?
>>
>>19201425
channel name/link?
>>
>>19201546
Zachzy games
>>
File: gross.jpg (128KB, 1289x709px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
128KB, 1289x709px
>>
>>19201425
You talking about h3h3? I barely know who he is, I just heard people speak of him a couple days ago before /pol/ mods started showing their real colors.
>>
>>19201619
Honestly if /x/ or /pol/ gets to the bottom of this h3h3 should be the one to expose the bradburys
>>
>>19196726
it was discussed a few times here.

Check:
>>19187488 (/x/ thread)

&

>>>/pol/130904628 (/pol/ thread)

But as they're archived go on discussing here, this topic is fukin me brain up...
>>
>>19201640
>But as they're archived go on discussing here, this topic is fukin me brain up...

I have nerves of steel, and this is the first time I've considered the possibility that my personal safety may be at risk. What hornets nest are we kicking here?
>>
>>19197114
any proof that Disney is the company behind it? I heard several times Disney to be Illuminati shit, but I never believed it. IF this is true, I'll have to puke out years of Disney movies out of my brain
>>
>>19199905
>Not worth losing life over
Even though I'm pretty sure you're a LARPer, this is the exact thing worth losing life over
Exposing shit like this, and the fact that as a basement dweller you fucking nigger, I have no life to begin with
So take your threat and fuck off
>>
>>19197114

wouldn't Disney shut this kind of videos down? I mean they copy the Disney Mickey Mouse about 99%...wouldn't there be copyright issues, especially with videos of that view numbers?
>>
>>19196726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7XP72jNZY
>>
>>19201661
Fun fact: They're actually partnered with disney.

eminder that this channel is verified by Youtube and partnered with Maker Studios (which is subsidised by Disney)
Disney wants this to happen. They are consenting to it with an umbrella studio
>>
>>19199905
even tho he's obviously larping, it's pretty certain this is some sort of fucked up NWO company doing MKUltra shit, lol!
>>
>>19199337
why in earth is this dumb?! I don't believe in Shills, but you just made me...these videos are real, you can watch them! This is a threat!
>>
>>19199905
Shut the fuck up. I saw the same copypasta on /pol/
>>
Popee the Performer
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-20-15-52.jpg (953KB, 1440x2196px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-20-15-52.jpg
953KB, 1440x2196px
Legit tried "kids videos" on youtube, the first "waves" is normal shit about colors and stuff and immediatly in the video suggestions you'd find these

What the fuck is that ? Children minds are fragile and displaying such subjects as abuse, scatology and injections in A FORM THAT IS FIT FOR THE CHILDREN is incredibly weird. The impossible ammount of views these videos have only strengthen their legitimacy and to think that such deviance is two clicks away from yer kids, it's frightening.

Youtube won't do shit about it apparently.

Raise awareness around you and let those near you who have children know what the fuck is up.
>>
>>19199905
Cool story bro
>>
>>19201674
holy fucking pedo symbols
>>
Check this one out. Spot what's wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM04q4_F2Jg
>>
>>19201675

yea...you said that before... have any proof brother?
>>
>>19201749
>Spot what's wrong.
It exists?
>>
>>19201674
I don't think this is related.
Weird as fuck though.
>>
>>19200034
Блять
>>
>>19201417
I haven't a slight idea as to what the algorithm is or how it works, but my latter statement revolving around how the videos "trap" viewers can be proven just by clicking a link and looking at the recommendations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU

:o
>>
>>19201815
Firth most likely has nothing to do with it though.
He's an edgy hack openly making surreal horror/humor shit, not making shit """"""for kids""""""
>>
>>19201827
This.
Where the fuck have you been man? Remember Salad Fingers? David Firth has been at making weird shit for years, it was never intended for kids or meant to educate in any way.
>>
>>19196726
Has anyone noticed they're almost all 4K they must have a decent budget
>>
>>19201918
Also the fun kids smile videos and the irl superheroes use the same music
>>
>>19197467
fuck me notice how all the "triggers" are the buzzword stuff they use to draw kids into their videos
>>
>>19201751
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/hobbykidstv
>>
>>19202012
>https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/hobbykidstv
that's finally something! But where do I see they are affiliated to disney? Because there is a Diseny video shown? Please explain, I'm not finding the hint there.

Also the channel is created on 22th of may '13. In another thread someone mentionend something about a lot of terror attacks and other stuff happening at the 22th of a uneven month..just thought it was funny related to this channel :-D
>>
>>19201630
they wont do anything to h3h3. they are jews. its genius
>>
hey yall check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
the original leeroy jenkins guy sold his account to these people
>>
Anyone tried to start a copyright infringement case about this? I mean in burgerland you can write to some kind of institution if you see copyright infringement and start an investigation? Either that or just write a mail to disney with the title as some guys are making 10k dollars with copyrighted material?

And a final though we could contact some religious fundamentalist church like mormons or jehovas witnesses about the danger of YT with these vids aimed at kids? They could make a large enough scandal out of it for them to be taken down.
>>
>>19202081
it has to be your copyrighted content

These people are owned by DC, Marvel, Disney, etc.
>>
>>19202040
I'm not really the one who found this info. Basically:
This channel is affiliated with Maker Studios. Maker Studios is owned by Disney.
HobbyKidsTV (supposedly) belongs to this "elsa and spidermen" network. I went to Fun Kids Smile (for example) with only two clicks in related videos.
>>
>>19202094
We dont know that for sure. Still try the YVs or whatever there must be a media agency or something the pegi rating board or something
>>
>>19202116
You try that and lose whatever youtube account you tried it on. Ill let you go first

Anyway, These videos were originally made for Youtube Kids, and Youtube app, for kids (duh). Big companies like disney, marvel, and DC (I believe theyre all owned by the same person, but thats just me) saw the revenue that the kid app's videos were getting, so they decided to hire out film companies all over the world, ship them the same outfits to keep everything similar, and then make them pantomime to erase the language barrier. Thats why they have so many views. Its on a global scale

And why are some somewhat brutal? Same reason why you found it and watched it. It is that simple
>>
>>19199501
Maker Studios is pizzagate as hell. Look at the people Egoraptor the pedophile hangs out with (Shadbase, etc) Look at LisaNova
>>
>>19202078
Yeah, but they stopped uploading a year ago
>>
>>19199905
>threatening people on 4chan

kek
>>
Looks like the BBC covered this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39381889
>>
File: 1491967216938.jpg (37KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491967216938.jpg
37KB, 750x709px
>>19199905
LARP If this is real, I think you Illuminati fuckers have bigger things to worry about than a bunch of autistic fags on 4chan
>>
>>19199905
no way jews
we will slowly kill remove all your connections and money
and all money in the world won't make you escape your punishment
>>
>>19196726
Money
>>
>>19201675
They make deadmau5 (or how ever you spell it) Change his logo even though it was not really the same but this elsa stuff is ok with them....
>>
>>19202299
>deadmau5
Is that the band where a lead singer raped someone or am I mistaken?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQfzFN_Iqs

takedownman did a video.
>>
File: ahhhh.png (125KB, 418x220px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.png
125KB, 418x220px
>>19196726
One time i see my nephew of 3 years taking his pants and watching this shit for five hours.

i think i should have stopped him.
>>
File: 0045 - iRUd8rI.jpg (491KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0045 - iRUd8rI.jpg
491KB, 900x900px
>>19197114
>Minnie Mouse pregnant suffering suicide
>>
>>19201661
Youtube won't take it down because its cash in the bank and prolly talked disney into thinking its free advertising.>>19201674
>>
>>19202332
I don't think this guy is 100% right though. The creepy occult shit that OP posted should be taken into account. There are pedos but that occult shit along with the cryptic comments that led to private MK Ultra like videos makes me think there is something more going on here. He is right about the children being groomed to accept this as normal. It's creepy as hell.
>>
>>19202394
Sorry, I meant OP of this thread: >>19200763
>>
>>19202312
Your mistaken
Dedmau is just your everyday mundane rave music producer
>>
>>19196726
The part that annoys me is people aren't allowed to cuss too much or have too much controversial stuff otherwise they lose ad revenue, meanwhile these fucking weirdos can exploit to their hearts content. :l
>>
>>19201749

What the fuck.
>>
>>19201749
>NOOOOO
>NOOOOO
>NOOOOO
>>
I recently saw this channel being advertised on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKcQ7Jo2VAGHiPMfDwzeRUw/videos
looks like it's made by the same disney sex sucicide poop people but with better production. Really fucking creepy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hIVy8k7TI
>>
>>19201749
Needles, always with the fucking needles :(
>>
>>19200271
>literal assrape
>scat sexual acts

What the fuck? Example?
>>
>>19201827
>>19201870
i was just memeing lads, it was all in good fun
>>
File: ayyyy pic3.png (41KB, 279x190px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy pic3.png
41KB, 279x190px
>>19199595
I cannot thank you enough
>>
I've had a vague awareness of shit like this for a while thanks to a couple of live action Elsa and Spider-Man videos being posted to a foot fetish forum (pic related). It seemed odd because what I saw of it seemed like a fetish video.
>>
File: fbi h8 chan.jpg (78KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
fbi h8 chan.jpg
78KB, 564x423px
>>19199905
end your life immediately
>>
>>19202081
Ok, that's a decent idea, taking this stuff to religious organisations. But who would we go to for maximum effect? And do we have any kind of handy master list/ overview for regular people?
>>
>>19200942
Go say hi. Be friendly and direct. "I heard you make videos. I want to know more about what you do." Whether they're in this for laughs, ad money, or brainwashing. The direct approach is the best and safest.
>>
>>19199905
>We have more time than all of you combined.
I don't think so
>>
>>19199238
kys faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Info I have so far
>>
>>19203464
oh man...pen and paper. You're really into this.
Good luck.
>>
>>19203464
Disney can't sue for copyright infringement because the vids can be construed as parody or satire
>>
File: PEDO-TUBE-LICESNE-PLATE.png (1MB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
PEDO-TUBE-LICESNE-PLATE.png
1MB, 1022x1022px
>>19203516
>>19203464

yea really now.... pen and paper? Shit son.... the gloves are off....
>>
But seriously. Couldn't this all be just people making weird videos for the sake of being weird and getting a kick. Like you know... how people have always being doing for years and years.
There is thousands of weird ass videos like this on youtube. Always has been.
>>
>>19203518
But they're
Profiting off of these videos
>>
File: Oh, shit.gif (962KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, shit.gif
962KB, 300x168px
>>19203456
deathly curious
>>
>>19203534
So does Mad magazine when they do a parody
>>
File: 1457793211586.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457793211586.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>19199905
make us lizard boi :)
>>
>>19203527
Which video and channel is that plate from
>>
>>19203540
Fuck
>>
File: 1496427493321.gif (188KB, 559x373px) Image search: [Google]
1496427493321.gif
188KB, 559x373px
>>19203553
i think it's from OP last thread
>>19200378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqmTuyaP94
>>
>>19199905
> threatening suicidal neet autists with death
If you kill you enemies you lose
>>
>>19203560
make some fucking videos about this and expose this niggers and share this stuff everywhere on everychannel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQfzFN_Iqs
>>
File: chuck norris on bike.jpg (46KB, 520x868px) Image search: [Google]
chuck norris on bike.jpg
46KB, 520x868px
>>19203634
it's already had substantially exposure, sadly. You may be correct however, the message just needs to be shoved further in faces....
>>
>>19203641
there is a bunch of fucking nigger making videos about this, i will talk with a call for an uprising and a bunch of other noisy people
>>
>>19203653
in the end you will fucking have to deal with life and death and aliens if you want a clear answer
>>
>>19199905
I didn't heed his warning, and then one day I mysteriously died.
>>
Fucking LARPers have become quite sophisticated over the years.
>>
File: schmoo.gif (5KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
schmoo.gif
5KB, 300x150px
At 6:19 he adresses youtubes response to spider/elsa typs vids . Demonitized. https://youtu.be/j39XXH-hCYk
>>
I think this nigga is behind it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7ngxnFdgs
>>
File: Captur12e.png (418KB, 543x499px) Image search: [Google]
Captur12e.png
418KB, 543x499px
>>19199905
Big words from an anon on a mongolian shadow-puppet board
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Moar
>>
>>19203532
It's weird for the sake of clickbait.

These people are making bank off these shitty videos. A lot of them seem to take place in non-first-world areas because "labor" (acting) is cheaper, and the guys running the show for ad revenue profit.

I agree the themes are a bit strange in how consistent they are, but at the same time, it's what's getting them views. So they are going to continue it. All that matters is views. And if you think billions of parents around the world don't let their kids dick around on a phone/tablet and get trapped into endless stupid loops of these videos that go on autoplay for the next one in line to get those sweet views, you are sorely mistaken.

It's insidious but not because it's harming children. It's just a really fucking good click trap for massive profit.
>>
File: reptile eye.jpg (829KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
reptile eye.jpg
829KB, 2560x1600px
>>19199501
It's not only in the US
and it's not only disturbing shit like this.
If you look up something like 'small twerking' on youtube there is legit cp that youtube needs to fucking act on. This whole thing is not a conspiracy theory, at the very least it's a negative effect on young kids. This needs to be stopped and the people responsible thoroughly doxxed and forced to tell why they scripted the videos the way they did.
All the content is negative and gross, especially the pregnancy, death, suicide, and crying babies ones
>>
File: nib 2.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nib 2.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>19200942
>>19203434
It's true you should go and be polite, maybe even offer that you want to get into acting?? We need an anon on the inside. This is literally the break we've been waiting for.
>>
>be on 4chen
>complain about clickbait on GoyTube

Fucking newfags get out of my treehouse, you have school tomorrow you fucking children.
>>
>>19196762
>always a buttocks injection which is oddly specific.
Having them shackled to the wall doesn't help either.
>>
>>19200942
please go there and take photos. You may be our key to figuring this shit out
>>
>>19203456
No fucking way
>>
>>19202012
>https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/hobbykidstv

still not seeing the connection even with the hobby kids tv youtube page, just looks like typical non-adult cancer
>>
>>19203969
is this on youtube?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6jaksg/monitor_carefully_while_letting_your_kids_watch/?st=j4dkwspo&sh=b6d335db

Yea i saw a thread like this yesterday
>>
>>19203969
>2017
>still thinks smoking is cool
wew
>>
>>19200942
maybe try to be in one of the vids and give us a sign. Like a hand symbol or something
>>
>>19203983
>Smoking
>Not cool
Pick one, cunt.
>>
>>19203887
No, it's summer
>>
>>19203456
just searched that adn found a vid of some brazilian looking dude kissing some girl then getting a bj from her briefly. you can only see the back of her head and her hair but she doesn't look super small.

v=V7qXrZOZpZE
>>
>>19196726
Bump.
>>
>>19199238
>>19199337
>>19199460
Allow me to make this -extremely- simple for you, Alefantis. Fuck.Off. We don't want your ilk, and we don't like your ilk. People like you deserve to be tossed into gas-chambers for defending this shit.
>>
File: DAVID-AND-JAMES.png (883KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAVID-AND-JAMES.png
883KB, 576x720px
>>19204028

rope soon.
>>
>>19203088
I actually don't se anything wrong with this series. I didn't see anything creepy. It is a little weird how specific they ca get with some objects, but this looks like a legit kid show, something I used to watch as a kid. Unless you can pull up something specific, I don't think this counts.

All the other posts are """"""""kids shows""""""". They show vulgar things. Raunchy shit. Suicide. That's just a few things. I didn't see anything related to those in your vids.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiQuVAHP9WM

watch this shit right now guys
>>
>>19204102
Still better than Frozen
>>
>>19204102
This guy is known satire. He's been making vids like these well before the pedotube/elsagate conspiracy, too I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>19204102
that is some seriously fucked up shit to show kids
>>
>>19204102
>>19204147
>>19204148
One of his most famous videos. Nothing shady about this channel. Confirmed memery at play here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRCAI7q8QY
>>
>>19204161
i was hoping so
>>
>>19203155
there is some black british guy with a daughter, think its called freak toy bad baby or something. but she crawls around on her hands and knees and had chocolate all over her butt on her pajamas and it said it was poop in the video title
>>
File: angre.png (234KB, 296x292px) Image search: [Google]
angre.png
234KB, 296x292px
>>19204243
>what if these are edited over clips from actual cp
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Wished it was solved
>>
>>19204281
really
that angle of the pic
>>
>>19204243
this shit goes deeper and deeper
>>
>>19204269
im honestly scared to watch these
>>
>>19204269
yeah that first one is definitely illegal
>>
>>19204289
why else would he be wearing a mask?
>>
File: george_robez.png (782KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
george_robez.png
782KB, 600x803px
>>19204269
WHAT THE F U C K
niggas aint even hiding dis shit no more
>>
>>19204269
that channel is obviously a honneypot.
>>
>>19204326
yea I was just thinking that... given the low views, they aren't plugged into whatever machine the spiderman elsa videos are
>>
>>19201749
Sigh, the answer was that the shit is a different color as what the voice says and appears as soon as the voice announces the color. Meant to confuse obviously.
>>
>>19204326
dude i fucking hope it is this is serious shit
>>
>>19204326
honeypot on youtube?...

ehhh i dont think that likely
>>
>>19204346
You have no idea how much suck shit is on youtube
>>
all this stuff is already hard to watc as an adult. I don't even know what this shit does to the fragile mind of a kid
>>
>>19204399
well aren't we lucky we were born without this technology..
>>
>>19204417
Sadly today's generation ain't so lucky.
Spreading the word about these guys is one thing, but you think we'll actually formulate a plan to stop these freaks?

We need some weaponized autism ode the highest caliber to take on this one. Not only is youtube and other corporations seemingly no help against this, but discussions on the topic seems to get shut down frequently.
>>
File: 1485800706891.jpg (5KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485800706891.jpg
5KB, 200x236px
I timed how long it would take me to get to one of these "kid" videos starting with the search term "minion song" it took me 14 seconds to find them and they just go deeper from there. ill keep searching to see what king of shit i can find
>>
>>19204470
is this only on youtube kids or just youtube in general?

>>19204448

you know what would be interesting? if the finebros made adults react to the video, i bet more people would look into it also.

but i highly doubt they will
>>
>>19204269
Remind me, why is wanting to nuke the Earth a bad idea?
>>
>>19204504
Yeah, I don't think they'll tackle anything controversial like that unless it fit into some proactive family-neutral leftist agenda.

Seems like we're left to our own contacts to handle this one. There's not much I can do but give my opinions and moral support, but I believe there's a way to blow the lid off this thing. Some of these channels are already very close to the point of boiling over. We just need to drop that last radish in the stew.
>>
>>19204504
its on both
>>
>>19204504
Didn't kikebros screw themselves over and lost lots of subscribers?
>>
>>19204532
Yeah, they tried to get a copyright on the word "react", I shit you not.
Thier subs visibly tanked that day so bad they had to make an apology video.
>>
So are the people submitting regular weird videos not related to elsagate shilling or what?
>>
report the pseudoCP channels https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/report-violations#reportcp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYTIFoMxex0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F10AADwlIyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-
OhCcHSuuA

The second one is just plain disturbing

turn on english captions for the last one

a lot of the ones i saw had pepsi in the video at some point.
>>
>>19204644

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-OhCcHSuuA
>>
>>19204343
What book?
>>
>>19204654
>>
Maybe this question is stupid, but:

Did anyone already contact FBI or sth. like that and infromed them? If they also don't do shit about this we can be sure it's elitists pedophelia ring with Illuminati and NWO conection, lol.

No but serious...DID ANYONE CONTACT POLICE/FBI ??? IF SO: ANY RESPONSE BY THEM?
>>
>>19204282
That's not the point!
What if the two companies are doing this for money?
Why exploits childrens fears for monetary gain?
>>
>>19202012
you autistic fuck this proves nothing
i called you ot on your bullshit on /pol/ and you admitted that hobbykids has nothing to do with this pedo cancer
wtf is your problem, maybe find real evidance of disney partnering with these sick fucks instead of throwing people off
im starting to believe you are a kike
>>
File: de8.gif (137KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
de8.gif
137KB, 437x430px
>this thread
>>
>>19204777
Fucking checked. Made me lel.
>>
>>19203434
>>19203863
Guys...I'm spooked to go there :(
>>
>>19204579
The gov won't do shit
>>
Has anyone seem barnyard secrets. Something about that seems off
>>
>>19196726
>>19196726

Ok what the actual fuck is going on here , how do these videos have so many views.

There ones have 23 million and 62 million , who is watching this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9g2KJADm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Sul9cJrzo
>>
>>19204805
War says DO IT
>>
>>19204828
Children whose parents left them a tablet. Imagine a child watching this shit on loop for an hour. I was thinking about sending the info I have to a local news station, this shit is disturbing and needs attention.
>>
fuck paranoia is kicking in
>>
>>19204805
say you want to be in a video
>>
>>19201815
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>19202276
Amen brother their time will come
>>
>>19204805
Don't. You have no idea if it will kill you or not. I hope they were joking. If you want to take very discreet pictures of people at a distance or something, get license plate numbers, etc, that's risky enough, but at least you won't be confronting them.
We are all still in the very early stages of this, there are very few of us in the grand scheme of things, nothing has blown up yet. They may feel inclined to take steps to stop their operation from being exposed, we already know they aren't right in the head and that's a bad start. It also looks like they are very confident, confident enough to feel like they don't even need to hide their content. That combined with how big their operation obviously is judging by how many channels and videos, it's probably no small group of unstable nutcases but rather a large conglomerate with powerful people. To them, we're like bugs. The world is their playground.
>>
>>19205020
Fuck that shit! Confront them on camera! Or go undercover and say you want to join them!
>>
File: IMG_3518.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3518.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>19205025
>>19205020
I feel like this is going to be that one SouthPark episode about Denmark and the corporation that wanted to expose everything everybody's said on the internet.
We'll all get all suped up with the government backing us as we go in as spies, and end up getting locked in a server room vault with a bunch of autists and neck beards, rickrolled for all of eternity.
>>
HOW DO WE FIGHT THIS
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME

I can't explain why but a chord is struck in me with this.
If anyone has a group I can join to fight this please let me know. I'm a lucky person who came into sizable inheritance and I can think of no better use of money than trying to stop whatever is going on here.
>>
>>19205055
We can't yet fight what we dont understand yet. I feel the same way as you, I realize most of what is talked about here is stupid bullshit, but this scares me more than anything
>>
>>19205064
Same man, it's just so disturbing.
There's the obvious possibility that all of this is coincidental and what we're looking at is a big mix up of adbux shitty kids content, artsy fags who want to utilize the kids videos to make creepy content, various ARG's of differing purposes and scattered fringe pedophiles.
Yes in fact that's probably most likely that we're just misinterpreting a correlation of a bunch of different shit.

...But why does it feel so sinister and forboding? Like something really significant and terrible is happening.
>>
Let's actually do something about this. This garbage is too fucked and on too massive a scale to let it continue. I mean what the fuck is this?? https://youtu.be/-2Pm5N1mlio
>>
>>19205120
Or better yet, this disturbing crying baby eating colored gummy bears thing?

https://youtu.be/KnAxsKRgiVQ
>>
>>19197114
Out of everything I've seen, these seem to be extremely bizarre, moreso than the other stuff.

Just going by the thumbnails, I see:
>Mickey seemingly having a child with another mouse in a pink and purple hat, heavily implied he cheated on Minnie
>But he's still with Minnie anyway, goes on a date with her. What the fuck is with her stomach?
>Pregnant mouse jumping off a building is the baby from the other video, pregnant with a human fetus, implied that it might be Mickey's child??
>Lethal injection? Why though??

I'm reluctant to watch any of this stuff to check if it's actually in the videos or not, I've seen a lot of shit in my 10+ years on the internet but I feel like nothing could prepare me for the nightmares these videos hold.
>>
>>19205200

yeah man, the picture in the OP shocked me even though I didn't even know about all that until I've read the thread. truly horrifying stuff and the fact that it specifically targets children is just fucked up.
Still can't belive this shit is actually real. It's not just a bunch of memesters, there's a real organization behind all that and they don't fuck around in this, let's call it a psychological terrorist attack.
Just what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>19205224
Vietnamese human trafficking conditioning videos maybe.
>>
>>19196762

ill give you a clue. it has to do with vaccinations.
>>
>>19205138
Thanks my 3 year old is finally sleeping after that one
>>
For some reason all these videos are focused on Shit, toilets, Pregnant stomachs, Spiders and syringes, I kind of get shit and toilets would be to normalise the fetish, and syringes for vaccines, but why spiders and pregnant stomachs? What is there plan with these?
>>
>>19196726
>Looks like the BBC covered this:
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39381889

Seems like this started to solve the problem yet no one even noticed it
>>
File: wtf.gif (983KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
983KB, 500x281px
>>19199595
I always thought the gibberish was just some 3 year olds pressing random keys on their keyboards
>>
>>19205507
Can you provide the premise for this statement? How is this any more or less logical than the needles being relevant to MKULTRA
>>
Youtube have recently said on their CInsider channel that videos that feature family entertainment characters and contain inappropriate content, Live action or animated will no longer be monetised. Is this a victory? Does this mean no more of this being created?
>>
This shit is supposedly connected with The Finders cult. Apparently they're fairly technologically literate unlike most cults and have a history of doxxing people.
>>
>>19205648
Source on this?
>>
>>19205224

>>
>>19205555
A lot of videos feature abortions (simulated by having an ocean of colorful ballls fall out of the crotch to imply miscarraige/afterbirth) or magic pills/injections to "make the baby go away". The plot with pregnancy is to normalize children to the thought of getting pregnant at early ages, possibly under the pretense of sexual abuse, knowing their baby can just be magic'd away.

And Formicophilia is the sexual paraphilia of having insects crawling on yourself or someone, I assume that's the end goal with putting bugs and shit on kids in these videos.

>>19205673
Fuck off LARPfag we're trying to save the chilluns, go eat a cock.
>>
>>19205673
Yeah, yeah. And I have high-ranking friends in a Sol Invictus cult which is also a global heroin, prostitution, contract killings and money laundering organization.
This good enough of a LARP for you? Now fuck off.
>>
>>19205673
lul
>>
File: 1494425073263.jpg (7KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
1494425073263.jpg
7KB, 200x227px
Lemme give you guys a rundown
>Poo in loos make application that auto makes vids and uploads to youtube
>Poo in loos have network of PCs set to auto watch these videos to generate ad revenue
That's it
Love /g/
>>
Righteous bump
>>19205817
>auto makes vids with real life actors
Pajeet was right! They sure are a superpower!
>>
I know it was posted already but

go to minute 5:40 in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j39XXH-hCYk
>>
RELEVANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKx1Ith4vJY
>>
>>19205648
No. They're just going to find a way to circumvent it eventually. The actual reason YouTube is doing this is so that they can dredge to the surface who is putting out this type of content ultimately. The same videos are cross posted over hundreds if not thousands of channels. Hitting these faggots in the bank will force at least one of them to wine to YouTube about it and they can investigate this shit further from there once they have a name to go by.
>>
>>19203685
fuck wasnt expecting this tune here, i fw this guy deadass this shit goes hard <3
>>
>>19201815
David firth shouldn't be lumped in with this shit. He gets a pass on weird shit because of salad fingers.
>>
>>19205840
I forgot how much better his videos are when his wife isn't around to just sit with a dumb face and occasionally laugh in an annoying way.
>>
>>19205817
>live action auto upload
Quit impersonating other boards shills
>>
>>19202167
where does the claim that egoraptor is a pedo come from?
>>
>>19203634
A few people have but only a few videos. Even Nightmind barely went into detail about this stuff and he's pretty autistic with getting info.
>>
What do you guys think about the kids' videos made using Grand Theft Auto V?
>>
>>19199224
Jesus Christ
>>
>>19205666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC_mFqVgheE

This is a channel ran by Youtube staff to communicate with Youtube content creators.
>>
>>19204846
omg do it
>>
>>19201608
>>19201425
Holy shit. Is he alive?
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4FWM_RMto1mc2aZ806aFoQ
>>
>>19205937
He moved to live-action Elsa and Spiderman videos on another channel.
>>
>>19200937
This copypasta is dumb
>>

>>
>>19200955
How are we supposed to believe him if he said it was final then posted 8 more times? Really makes you think tbqhwyfam
>>
File: surprise.png (104KB, 645x656px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
104KB, 645x656px
>>19205978
just ignore the faggot(s?) pasta-ing this larp shitshow
it's distracting us from business at hand
>>
File: $_3.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>19205966
larppleb
>>
Ive noticed they sometimes comment on eachother's videos
>>
>>19200104
I get the vibe that these kinds of life action stunts are made for the benefit of the producers rather then specifically targeted at children. Basically that these are just gimmicks to grope paid models without actual care for making age appropriate material.
>>
File: 1483478525742.gif (109KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483478525742.gif
109KB, 500x333px
>>19205113
>>19205064
I think it's instinct, we can feel in our guts that this shit ain't right. Out of all the intentionally spooky things that get talked about here this hits home because you know for a fact there's sick fucks out there who prey on innocent kids and now finding out they can upload edited clips of their depravity is hideously disturbing. Like the one vid with the mask in >>19204269, saw that and instantly felt a deep pang of sickness in my stomach. You KNOW what that was.

No horror movie or greentext about demons can compare. Then there's the cheaply animated baby color lessons that have this weird subliminal MK ultra vibe to them. /x/ has threads on the smallest details in music videos, old cartoons and Disney/Nick sitcoms- but this is very blatant AND they have millions of hits. It's fucked.
>>
>>19196726
the thumbnails, titles, and just thinking about the constant use of their own little children legitimately makes me sick to my stomach (srs)

even PixelDan, a guilty pleasure of mine to watch is going on the "spider man / elsa thing"

For no apparent reason, I link these videos all with paedophilia.
>>
>>19205961
are you joking?
>>
>>19198719
Nice to know somebody else shares my opinion, Truly sickening, Cant watch em either btw.
>>
>>19205733
we can't be sure, but what you say feels so true....this is like a pedo-rings indoctrination video for the kids they hold capitve.
But it's on frkn youtube....not on some guys PC or a freakin dvd or what, that they show to a kid locked in a fckn pedo-cellar! It's like they wanna indoctrinate all kids ...but why? I mean, if they aren't planning to get ahold of A LOT of kids in the (near?) future, they don't profit from showing this to kids, as normal partens won't rape their kids and make them abort the baby......something stinks here...I wanna know why....
>>
>>19206136
My assumption is they're doing whatever they can to indoctrinate and mentally weaken the current generation of children. Make them into easier targets for the future through use of media that they have access to and is increasing in popularity over television.
There may not be a known endgame to all this, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.
>>
>>19206034
Yeah man, I can just imagine some kids in a cage in someone's basement watching these videos on auto play. It's fucking sickening. It doesn't help that these videos have millions of views and little comments to them, just like the mommy finger videos.
>>
>>19206136
and as been stated before, it's not outside the stretch of imagination that some of these vids act as subtle calling cards for other pedophiles to get illegal content from. A sort of unspoken word acting as a beacon to signal offenders that whoever truns the channel is in possession of some jucier content behind the scenes.
>>
File: 1488555403757.jpg (28KB, 588x441px) Image search: [Google]
1488555403757.jpg
28KB, 588x441px
The views are so high because there's kid chained up in basements watching these things on loop like a clockwork orange while their handlers are being everyday members of society.
>>
File: qWBczWZ.png (141KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
qWBczWZ.png
141KB, 369x405px
>>19205840
LOL! h3h3s video is from january...u tellin me NOTHING, and absoluetly NOTHING happend since then? NO ONE has reported this to the FBI/CIA/POLICE/WHATEVER? If so, why don't they do shit?

Also Dennis Cee did take this Elsa shit down of his channel, was he one of the actors in the videos? MAybe he uploaded it to gain publicity, when he noticed these edgy videos, and then noticed this is pedo shit so took it down...

I'm not saying it Illuminati NWO

But it's Iluminati NWO...
>>
This channel is probably the weirdest

https://youtu.be/RJgLKc_e0jo
>>
>>19206185
This channel supposedly used to have videos of hitler talking about genetically enhanced humans or some shit.
I'm pinning this one as the ramblings of some bored pajeet, not a pedo.
Still needs to get wiped off the face of the net, however.
>>
File: need.jpg (166KB, 866x619px) Image search: [Google]
need.jpg
166KB, 866x619px
my post got deleted earlier but i'll post this again fuck you mods.

i was reading a book on mind control and programming and saw this passage:

"d. A needle which is gripped halfway up is stuck into the child a quarter inch deep on the child’s muscles, buttocks or thigh to help continue dissociative behavior. On special occasions (birthdays, holidays) the hands and feet which are most sensitive to pain are stuck. When the feet or hands are stuck, they will often stick the needles under the nails. The ears are also on occasion stuck with needles. It also conditions the child to obey the commands of her handlers, who will use needles to access the minds various personalities. Various spots on the body when stuck with needles along with certain codes become access points for certain alters."

pretty strange that a very common theme in these videos are needles. somethin to think about
>>
>>19206185
India getting nuked when?
>>
File: coupon for one free Internet.jpg (40KB, 491x361px) Image search: [Google]
coupon for one free Internet.jpg
40KB, 491x361px
>>19199905
you earned it
>>
>>19206193
makes your noggin joggin
So illuminati are trying to control children minds? Or is it da joos?
>>
File: IMG_8316.jpg (89KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8316.jpg
89KB, 750x850px
>>19196726
The top thumbnail caught my eye.
Channel is BQ for Kids. What the fuck?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0znUOf0toy0
>>
>>19196726
Update for those interested

Rebel Media just did a piece on the Spider-man/elsa crap: https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5cowWPmO5Q
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26-13-16-39.png (997KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26-13-16-39.png
997KB, 1280x720px
>>19200084
WOAH, hold up just a second, this fanta bottle has Russian characters on it. These videos have connections to russia?
>>
>>19206336
maybe you should read the rest of the thread buddy
>>
someone make a new thread, this one is way past the bump limit
>>
>>19206185
>>19206190
This channel seems unrelated to the others. I think it's some fag poo in the loo that decided to make an ARG.
>>
>>19206074
Fuck off
>>
>>19206010
they can affort models for acting, but no hookers for fucking? Why order the acting model in first place, if you wanna fuck?

Sry broh, not today.
>>
What will children say in the future about this shit?
>>
I'll leave this here....

especially listen around 9:20 or so...where the star wars thing is speaking..."the twins and stephanie are hybrids; lack of emotions is a concerne; voices are upgraded soon" ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
WTF?
>>
>>19206456
>>19206456
they won't be able to speak up for themselves anymore..they will be enslaved by pedophila world government which is the head behind this all
>>
Guess there is only one problem with capitalism and its this shit, the makers behind this are possibly jews. They don't care about the kids they care about the money
>>
>>19206460
See >>19206396
This channel seems completely different to the ones we've been looking at. I think it's an ARG about AI. Or maybe it isn't but it's still unrelated to the pedo/MKUltra shit.
>>
>>19205648
the people were obviously not posting them for the ad revenue in the first place, its an added bonus to rake in cash from the kids youre grooming but more than likely it was started just for grooming purposes
>>
>>19199565
Calm down /pol/
>>
>>19199905
>>
>>19204020
In the lot of the related videos of this one there is literally just a 10 year old naked showering. They also all are spanish speaking
>>
>>19204020
It's fake. Did you watch the whole video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7qXrZOZpZE
>>
>>19206710
faked or not - this doesn't belong to YouTUBE but to YouPORN.

Acted porn is still porn
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627_023528.jpg (544KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627_023528.jpg
544KB, 720x1280px
W-what the fuck is going on here? I was literally just watching an unrelated kids video and just...
>>
>>19206747
>Acted porn is still porn
Wtf
>faked or not
It was clearly faked, did you not see the end? God, you are retarded. Or maybe you're just mad that he got you
>>
>>19205970
>RP
You're gay and your shit is retarded. GTFO here Jew.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
My theory
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>19206915
Wtf why upside down
>>
>>19206919
good work my dude
we're gettiing closer to a conclusion thanks to what you've been cooking up
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>19206929
Yesterday
>>
>>19206949
Sweet deal. You still got the ones with addresses/locations too, right?
>>
>>19206919
Why is everyone here thinking about the money. If they just wanted money, they wouldn't put in the disturbing shit and the links to MKUltra videos, they would just make kid friendly content. Also, Youtube and Disney just don't care or are involved (but not for money). If the elites want cash, they can just get it from the Federal Reserve. Clearly these videos (if part of a conspiracy) are meant for something other than money
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Read top
>>19206955
We're not bumping anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>19206960
>>
>>19206988
>>19206970
>>19206949

god your handwriting is awful pls type it next time
>>
>>19206988
Like I said, the global elites can just phone up the fed and get money. That's how the fed works, they print money and give it to the government, which I'm sure they can do for their global elite friends too. Why would the elite do this for the money when they already own big companies and banks. There are other, easier ways to make more money. These videos are meant to promote fetishes and pedophilia to kids.
>>
>>19207002
No, suck it up
I'll redo them in a little
>>
>>19207008
Good point
>>
So /co/ has been aware of these videos for a long time, and imo they've come up with some theories that seem a lot more plausible than MKUltra brainwashing shit:

>the live action videos seem to be acted out by porn stars on porn properties, making it possible that they're made by a porn studio trying to get easy money from the youtube biz
>the videos involving children seem to be standard pedo fetish fare made by pedophiles or people who want to cash in on the pedo market
>many of the animated vids are almost completely automated and probably made in china or india or something for easy money
>the video themes seem to have a connection to the ones on the girlgames website, which is questionable but means that they might be behind them (the company that owns the website makes all of its money off of vidya reskins and shit thrown together with stock sounds and images)

Everything seems to be motivated by easy money. Particularly the ones done in 3rd world countries and the pornstar spiderman elsa vids.
>>
fyi these kinds of videos are not eligible for monetization anymore, youtube creators told so
>>
Since this thread's reaching it's bump limit, should we start a new one?
or is this the new one?
>>19204654
>>
>>19207072
Made new thread
>>19207088
>>
>>19206214
>implying the jews are not the illuminati
hmm... wonder who's behind this post
>>
File: 1498455636938.gif (275KB, 495x283px) Image search: [Google]
1498455636938.gif
275KB, 495x283px
>>19206949
They are outsourcing videos makeing them cheaper and not paying other jewtubers
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.